PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Wastelands and the Great Hall

Back_Breaker
3rd December 2007, 05:31 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one that hits that "forum" link sometimes while banking, just to see if anything new is going on. Just a quick glance thru, before work, etc...
Well, prob is, CW has posts like every second at times, and so to see if any new posts are in TRD, you have to click into the Hall to see if there's anything new going on.
Since that is a spam forum, why does it get to bump threads like TRD?

*me prepares to get attacked by CW'rs. :blackmage:

Blitz
3rd December 2007, 05:35 PM
The one extra click to the Great Hall isn't too much effort. Or you could just refresh the Great Hall instead of the forums index, if you're just watching the TRD.

xAre
3rd December 2007, 05:45 PM
They should bring back TRD as its own sub forum -_-

Gameshark07
22nd December 2007, 02:11 PM
a whole thread about the difficulty of getting to a category.......

who's arguing when they went through the trouble of posting this???

forgive if i misundertand lol

R1DD1CK
22nd December 2007, 02:28 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one that hits that "forum" link sometimes while banking, just to see if anything new is going on. Just a quick glance thru, before work, etc...
Well, prob is, CW has posts like every second at times, and so to see if any new posts are in TRD, you have to click into the Hall to see if there's anything new going on.
Since that is a spam forum, why does it get to bump threads like TRD?

*me prepares to get attacked by CW'rs. :blackmage:

I think I kind of agree if I understood you right:party:

If I didn't then I don't agree with a word you said >_>
:dork:

Zelor.eXe
22nd December 2007, 06:50 PM
I have CW bookmarked, perhaps you could bookmark TRD.

LoseR
23rd December 2007, 10:07 AM
Get over it. seriously. it is like 1 click, is that really too much to ask for?.

Neomackenzie
3rd January 2008, 03:48 PM
Well you could say the same about CW, Loser. It's just two clicks away.

Anyway Back_Breaker, the best way to avoid your problem is to subscribe your favourite forums or threads and check them through the UserCP. That's what I do when I don't want to see too many of Loser's posts.

Also.. Because the old "Submit ideas for the KoC forum" has been moved to the archive, maybe we could have another thread somewhere where we can add ideas. I see that a lot of work is being done on GUA lately and this is really appreciable. But the board order changed since age 8. It is disturbing to see the Barack above active boards such as the Round Table and the Great Hall. Is it possible to get back to our former order again?

KOC Rules, Policies and Announcements
Round Table
Great Hall
Barracks
Age 9 Beta Feedback (What is this? A Throne Room II?)
Catacombs

SilverSable
7th January 2008, 09:10 AM
I have CW bookmarked, perhaps you could bookmark TRD.
Great idea!

Well you could say the same about CW, Loser. It's just two clicks away.

Anyway Back_Breaker, the best way to avoid your problem is to subscribe your favourite forums or threads and check them through the UserCP. That's what I do when I don't want to see too many of Loser's posts.

Also.. Because the old "Submit ideas for the KoC forum" has been moved to the archive, maybe we could have another thread somewhere where we can add ideas. I see that a lot of work is being done on GUA lately and this is really appreciable. But the board order changed since age 8. It is disturbing to see the Barack above active boards such as the Round Table and the Great Hall. Is it possible to get back to our former order again?

Since becoming the smod here, this is the first time that I've worked on adding new forums and moved stuff around. I am still trying to get the hang of it. ;) Believe it or not, I tried to do that already, but couldn't figure it out. My work here comes second to my real job. When I have more time to work on it, I will get to the bottom of it. Have no fears, Neo-dude! :D

Also, if you want another KOC forums ideas thread, you can make one. ;)

KOC Rules, Policies and Announcements
Round Table
Great Hall
Barracks
Age 9 Beta Feedback (What is this? A Throne Room II?)
Catacombs

I would switch the Great Hall with the Round Table. (Just in case you didn't notice, I posted that the Age 9 Beta forum is a temporary forum. The admins of KOC wanted feedback. A forum is neater than a thread. ;))