PDA

View Full Version : Lets hear your ideas on what to do

aTortis
28th November 2007, 10:34 PM
I would like to see people start posting their ideas in new threads so we can start debating each individual idea that someone has on what to do about clicking. Just create a new thread for every idea that you have so that we can refine the ideas and debate about them and show people that they could work. Go ahead and use polls or whatever you want to to prove your point.

aTortis

ROCK LOBSTER
1st December 2007, 12:53 PM
lol. whatafunnypersonyouare.

y'know, clicking provides tons of page views...which are full of adds...

insane clicking + adds = insane amounts of money

they live off from you. You think they want to start working on a 7/11 to pay their uni? LOL. What for if you can do it for them.

Custos
2nd December 2007, 02:06 AM
Thats a def no as it provides revenue, the admins have hurt themsleves by restricting the clicking, expect this to change.

NardHipples
2nd December 2007, 07:49 AM
what is this we shit? your other thread clearly proved that people WANT some form of clicking.

aTortis
2nd December 2007, 02:34 PM
This forum was created for those that want to change clicking. I asked them to create it so that I could get info to people and discuss things easier, and everyone could see them. As you don't agree, then you don't have to come here if you don't want.

MFnBonsai
2nd December 2007, 06:21 PM
how about we start a poll with the options....

Do we really need aTortis to start another crappy poll thread???

Option 1. Yes.
Option 2. Hell No.

xAre
2nd December 2007, 07:26 PM
Option 2.

MFnBonsai
2nd December 2007, 11:48 PM
voted.... mwahhhhhhhhhh

seeing that he only makes these polls to try and get his post count up i voted Hell No....

Vengeful_Assasin
3rd December 2007, 03:53 AM
Hell no

Gameshark07
3rd December 2007, 05:42 AM
puppet Does NOT want to change clicking...

option 2 =( sorrie:blackmage:

NardHipples
3rd December 2007, 06:23 AM
This forum was created for those that want to change clicking. I asked them to create it so that I could get info to people and discuss things easier, and everyone could see them. As you don't agree, then you don't have to come here if you don't want.
then convince the other koc players that its best to get rid of clicking first then worry about the admins. you are a HUGE minority so you will not influence the admins one bit.

it would be the exact same thing if i made a poll "do you think we can convince the admins to get rid of attacking and sabbing?"

INFERNO.
4th December 2007, 11:00 PM
Hell NO

TheyCallMeET
5th December 2007, 04:04 PM
ask any normal person if they think that clicking a link repeatedly is fun... I doubt you'll find a single person who says they like to click a link. People have just become used to it and accept it... but really, would you PAY money to play a game that required you to spend a bunch of time just clicking a link that matches a number? Seriously, clicking is aweful... aweful! I could imagine Starcraft, World of Warcraft, Warhammer, Halo... or any other successful game requiting people to click on links for 10+ minutes per day.... LOL... seriously, anybody who says that they like clicking links has just become used to it and is a bit brainwashed... I think at best most of us are willing to "put up with it"... but I don't honestly believe that anybody here actually likes it... if you do, you got issues

richardbajor
7th December 2007, 02:36 AM
ask any normal person if they think that clicking a link repeatedly is fun... I doubt you'll find a single person who says they like to click a link. People have just become used to it and accept it... but really, would you PAY money to play a game that required you to spend a bunch of time just clicking a link that matches a number? Seriously, clicking is aweful... aweful! I could imagine Starcraft, World of Warcraft, Warhammer, Halo... or any other successful game requiting people to click on links for 10+ minutes per day.... LOL... seriously, anybody who says that they like clicking links has just become used to it and is a bit brainwashed... I think at best most of us are willing to "put up with it"... but I don't honestly believe that anybody here actually likes it... if you do, you got issues

I agree with you mate. However I think the way clicking is at the moment is fine- people can do none, half an hour, an hour (to cover most links). This is reasonable. It's nerdy in the extreme to WANT to click but clicking has resulted in the alliance structure/friendships we have in the game today. Makes it important to recruit officers and keep them happy, allows you to boost someone who has been active in the clan etc etc. I had a problem when it was unlimited clicking but now it seems about right- especially as this age the benefits in clicking have been minimal compared to slaying.

As far as the poll goes you have no chance of persuading the Admins to do away with clicking- that's where they get their income to make it a free game.

freija
9th December 2007, 02:13 PM
1 :)

RaBBiT-wTs-
10th December 2007, 06:16 AM
They will Never Abolish Clicking its what makes the Money for this game to be free

chaser1
10th December 2007, 06:59 PM
Henry TDO liked clicking.

Ibiza2007
12th December 2007, 12:55 AM
lol. whatafunnypersonyouare.

y'know, clicking provides tons of page views...which are full of adds...

insane clicking + adds = insane amounts of money

they live off from you. You think they want to start working on a 7/11 to pay their uni? LOL. What for if you can do it for them.

ditto

TheyCallMeET
13th December 2007, 07:18 PM
Maybe he liked the results of it? Maybe he liked to be recognized for it? If he truely enjoyed clicking for the sake of clicking, he probably finds tubgirl to be hot...

Henry TDO liked clicking.

r0b-dog
15th December 2007, 07:34 PM
hmmmm.. i been thinking they been recent topics of should clicking be banned and all that.. but now the real question thats got me thinking is what do the admins really think.. about the idea and plan of clicking, what do you reckon peoples???? and im not quite sure about the clicking idea as well..

Custos
16th December 2007, 06:39 AM
i liked clicking and sabbing and both are ruined rofl

xshintenshix
16th December 2007, 07:10 AM
They will Never Abolish Clicking its what makes the Money for this game to be free

Rabbit, you are absolutely right :yay:

and aTortie, please don't make another multiple thread,
as ET said, clicking isn't fun, but it does help generate revenue for the poor admins, let these people :pc: keep the game free for us ;D
btw, All say Option number :badger_2: two

SinSchism
14th January 2008, 11:38 AM
There's only one alternative: make KoC a pay game. Nobody wants that.

There. The alternatives have been discussed.

Kid Knite
14th January 2008, 06:30 PM
click monkeys..click moneys

hoestly..i hate clicking..but hey if it gets your main to the top..stfu and deal with it.. :)

if they took it out..teh game would really change..i think it would be a bad idea.

my 2 cents

Gotjen
28th January 2008, 06:32 AM
Getting rid of officers is a more considerable alternative... but then again, both of these have been discussed to death since at least age 3 beta (which was when I started playing) and probably before then too

U22neos
5th March 2008, 07:21 AM
I don't see them getting rid of clicking any time soon...or well i don't see them getting rid of it at all it's there money maker. More clicks more money and the looseing officers thing would really do the same thing less clicks.

kevlarthepirate
14th April 2008, 07:51 AM
if you dont wanna click go play waromen... it sucks because its a game where the people who pay the most win... at least with this you haveta put in time and effort to make a worthy acct.

and yea tortise quit...

LL
12th November 2008, 02:25 PM
clicking helps koc...but its difficult to get clicked!!!