PDA

View Full Version : Worst Change?



Bryan
27th November 2007, 01:51 PM
What Do you think the worst change of Age 8 is?

In my opinion, it is the sabbing. I used to be able to sab a few IS/BPM off of a little guy, but it is now getting ridiculous. I have to wait till someone gets 70 BPM's before I can sab 1, and even after that I have to use 5 turns to do that.

I say, take it back to age 6/7 sabbing, but maybe 100 instead of 50/200.

And no more stupid sab turns.

Nights_Judgement
27th November 2007, 02:08 PM
Agreed, there is a myriad of misbalance with sabbing

# Take away sab turns
# Add a minimum cap
# Add a maximum cap
# Keep the %


That way even the little pesky n00bs can be hit with some co-ordination, and it fixes some misbalance in the upper-medium ranks too while keeping a rough guide to how much you should be able to sabotage.

Lil_Wolfy
27th November 2007, 03:39 PM
I would just be content with taking away the sabturns =/

NardHipples
27th November 2007, 05:09 PM
being able to sab someone 400x every day is stupid as hell. takes the fun and strategy out of sabbing when you literally cant fail unless you run out of turns. still can't do anything to trained down, all spy accounts.

too many attack turns has taken the fun out of slaying.


guess i pick sabbing though as they have really screwed it up, while slaying is only partially screwed up.

ShadowLord
27th November 2007, 06:18 PM
Yeah I'm fine with sabotage however it is, but it's stupid that you can try unlimited times <_<

Savage_NPK
27th November 2007, 08:22 PM
I'd say the sab turns are the biggest problem.

Lord_Ezek
27th November 2007, 08:33 PM
sabotage is the worst change this age :)

INFERNO.
27th November 2007, 08:43 PM
I Agree with most of you, Sabotage is fvck up. Also there was no need to take commander changes to 3.

Winger02
28th November 2007, 04:44 AM
That's 1 change I can live with flexa. Prevents a lot of sell off accounts to be boosted during the age. (the 3 comm changes)

As for the worst, sabotage indeed. Although the recon ratio has been made too easy too. When it's harder to spy ppl will be able to hold their gold a bit longer & slayers may hit for decent gold again.

Just my 2 cents

Pinturicchio
28th November 2007, 05:35 AM
I go for sabotage, although attacking and clicking is fucked up as well..

nagrach
28th November 2007, 05:48 AM
remove the sabbturns and we can have fun again

Kid Knite
28th November 2007, 11:20 AM
simple... sab turns...

everything else can take a back seat..

Ady
28th November 2007, 12:23 PM
im loving sabbing this age!

i log in of a morning, spend my gold, sab a few guys, go to work, come home, spend my gold, sab a few guys, then go out

suits me, but its always suited my style so i suppose changing it back would not really affect me

richardbajor
2nd December 2007, 10:05 AM
Clicking change was great- spot on. Stopped clicking being the be all and end all to winning KOC, sets a reasonable amount of time per day you can spend improving your account by clicking, makes officers (looking after them etc) far more important. Makes getting the upgrades a much more thoughtful decision.

Sabbing- depends which bit. Limit on sab turns was good. Stops you wasting your whole life sabbing, makes you more 'reasonable' about who you sab because you have to chose your targets more carefully. Also means that EVERY member of your alliance has a part to play. 0.01% of a person's armoury is crap. It's caused 75% of KOC to be sab immune or so close to it that makes no odds and equally it works very badly for the remaining 25% mid-range and higher accounts just look at Breakerj- 1billion sentry now a turn farm.

Attack turns- This is what I voted as worst (in combination with the sab immunity). I like the limit of 100 as it stops the dormant fakes from accumulating turns ready for a war later in the age. What I don't like is that instead of 3 hits a day (48 turns @ 15) we now have 8. I don't know anyone with a resonable account that can hold onto turn gold for more than 2 or 3 turns- the only ones that can do this are very low Total fighting forces or very low TBG. People have given up holding DA as a tactic to stop farming which makes the whole game unbalanced. Additionally people cannot sab back most of these slayers anything like enough to put them off.