PDA

View Full Version : wisdom league?

AncientHumor
27th November 2007, 10:53 AM
I have been having some problems with some members of the Wisdom league or WL. I have never heard of them, anybody know anything?

biglou250
27th November 2007, 07:19 PM
I've seen a couple in the ranks, don't know anything about them though.

Messias
7th December 2007, 10:02 AM
hehe yeah I know them...they are lethal spammers :p

shibuii
7th December 2007, 10:06 AM
hehe yeah I know them...they are lethal spammers :p

Yeah. Don't sab them, or else they'll threaten you with a very angry letter. Sab them again and they'll write another, even more angry letter.

rachelf
7th December 2007, 10:22 AM
ooohhhhh I have an inbox full of threats........but only one bpm lost!

oops sorry me bad: they did sab two IV's, put it in their aa that they had sabbed them...but forgot to break so I sold them. Intelligence isn't one of their strengths.

richardbajor
7th December 2007, 10:24 AM
I've seen a couple in the ranks, don't know anything about them though.

One day you'll look back on that moment and say, hey I was there when they were in the ranks :badger_2:

AncientHumor
7th December 2007, 02:23 PM
hahahaha, well im at war with them now... should be fun

biglou250
7th December 2007, 08:04 PM
lol, I'm sure I will. :P

Leash
8th December 2007, 08:41 AM
war?

pff sending pm's isn't considered war mate... and if you do sabb, don't spamm... hurts my eyes

EDIT: lol i thought you were WL

AncientHumor
8th December 2007, 01:26 PM
you thought i was WL? please dont confuse me with those guys

Leash
8th December 2007, 08:42 PM
User Stats
Name: AncientOne-WL
Commander: None
Alliance Name ▒░WL░▒
Race: Elves
Highest Rank 112 / 2 months ago
Army Size: 225
Treasury: 2,223,512
Fortifications: Drawbridge

Name is quite alike, that is why i made the link ;)

AncientHumor
10th December 2007, 12:28 AM
yea i dont like that but ive been around longer than he has... even still i just go by Humor in the game now

Checkman
10th December 2007, 07:21 AM
To be honest I am not really sure who these guys think that they are. Their latest thing has been to accuse KIRI in our chain of having a double called KIKI in ES. They started farming him and we gave him the option to repay it or let us sab and farm it back. They chose the latter. Well even the latter of the latter as they hardly have anything to sab. AncientOne-WL's AA states that we called a chain war on them.......hard to war such a little group of players who don't really have any weapons, I guess they just want to sab some of our players who have weapons.

In the years that I have been playing I haven't met someone as highly strung as this character yet, and paranoid also, he seems to be playing TSH for altering all of the logs in his chains accounts to make US want to war them.......bizarre.

AncientHumor
10th December 2007, 11:28 AM
yea he sent me a long threatening message about how many times id sabbed him and how i was going to pay... i hadnt sabbed him once. Of course thats changed now

Its funny how their called wisdom league and not a single one of them has shown any wisdom at all

Checkman
7th January 2008, 04:25 PM
To be honest I am not really sure who these guys think that they are. Their latest thing has been to accuse KIRI in our chain of having a double called KIKI in ES. They started farming him and we gave him the option to repay it or let us sab and farm it back. They chose the latter. Well even the latter of the latter as they hardly have anything to sab. AncientOne-WL's AA states that we called a chain war on them.......hard to war such a little group of players who don't really have any weapons, I guess they just want to sab some of our players who have weapons.

In the years that I have been playing I haven't met someone as highly strung as this character yet, and paranoid also, he seems to be playing TSH for altering all of the logs in his chains accounts to make US want to war them.......bizarre.

Well - in the end, AO-WL decided to declare war on our chain. 4 weeks later, several of their chain went inactive, there were several in their chain that sold all to spy, and they continued to put in their AAs that they had stopped sabbing us so why did we continue to bother.

The long and short of it was, we beat them hands down, they continued to whine and complain, showed no evidence of the backbone that AO-WL talked about and we engineered a resounding victory through sabbing and farming all (albeit small numbers) their accounts.

WL are far from an alliance as I understand it.

Vengeful_Assasin
7th January 2008, 06:09 PM
lol...these guys just love to make war...i wonder if they are still at war with ES...

Capybara
7th January 2008, 09:27 PM
I find it amusing that the head of their lil chain talked smack throughout, but his offies always wanted to know why we were sabbing them into non existence... Wasn't even a war, and I was only half playing this age. LMAO