PDA

View Full Version : JD welcomes...

fury
25th November 2007, 08:38 PM
nobody in particular!

Because at JD, we are proud to be the only alliance this age in the top 10 players and top 10 alliances that has not made any growth deals or chain merger deals or any sort of deal that involves putting another alliance's name in our box. JD is simply JD. http://smilies.xibase.com/beerbang.gif

Everyone who thought we were just one big growth deal in Age 7 and wouldn't last the rest of the age - how do you like us now?

We knew when we got together that age, we are collectively the best at what we can do, and that we could do great things together. Nobody believed it but us. We even tested the waters of growth deals in Age 8 Beta, just to see what the fuss was all about, but in the end, we learned we're better off as what we started.

This age, we've seen growth deals and mergers come and go, sometimes leaving all parties worse off than they started. Meanwhile, JD has remained constant since the beginning; the best single alliance. We grow together, we fight together, we die together, we cry together. Our members bring their clan names along, too, but we are all in it as one.

I challenge any and every one out there of any other opinion to compare and contrast us to a growth deal or a chain merger, and I think you will realize we're much more.

Rules: (these are GUA rules, you should know, but just for the sake of posterity)
No spam (one-or-two-liner posts that contribute nothing)
No flaming
Well, OK. This isn't a GUA rule, but it's common sense:
I welcome constructive/thoughtful discussion only. This does not include copying and pasting my AA from the beta and going "So much for your not-a-growth-deal, Mr. TLH/DJ/DS/TCBH/THTC/Doomsday/TDO/RIP/FIT/TS/VC/DL/TUA/TOF/IX". Read the thread.

Syngenetic
25th November 2007, 09:09 PM
Couldn't have said any better. It's impossible to see all the clans working together to become one powerful chain.

zeshan
25th November 2007, 09:24 PM
wht happened to the previous thread,

did SAE again interrupted the party??

btw how is JD one alliance, isnt it like 10 or so together ???

NardHipples
25th November 2007, 09:28 PM
meh if its really an alliance, then if shadowlord left all of his officers would ditch to remain with NJ, same with b00k's officers if he left and your officers if you left. not saying thats true or not, but if it is then you are really one alliance. otherwise you are still just a bunch of rankers in a growth deal who have somehow managed to avoid a major war for 2 ages by smooching loads of buttox lol

fury
25th November 2007, 09:43 PM
We consist of many clans that pretty much got together and formed JD in Age 7. You might call that a chain merger, if it weren't for the fact that each of us who formed a clan before are perfectly happy to call ourselves JD.

In a growth deal/chain merger type thing, you are way more likely to find someone saying "I'm *NOT* [insert-name-of-alliance-tag-here], I'm *The r0x0r Clan*". For example, someone who is loyal to their original clan and not to some other clan they've joined up with.

And whereas other alliances are shifting their chains around to keep everybody happy with their growth deals, we have had the same chain structure since the beginning of the age. It's the same practice that made Phoenix Rising strong in Age 3 and Striker Clan strong in Age 4.

meh if its really an alliance, then if shadowlord left all of his officers would ditch to remain with NJ, same with b00k's officers if he left and your officers if you left. not saying thats true or not, but if it is then you are really one alliance. otherwise you are still just a bunch of rankers in a growth deal who have somehow managed to avoid a major war for 2 ages by smooching loads of buttox lol
The fact that this is merely a hypothesis should be proof enough. "if shadowlord left", "if b00k left", "if fury left"... None of these are even close to a reality, so speculating on those possibilities becomes increasingly erratic.

As for war...well, just ask anybody who's seen us in their logs.

Syngenetic
25th November 2007, 09:46 PM
wht happened to the previous thread,

did SAE again interrupted the party??

btw how is JD one alliance, isnt it like 10 or so together ???

Sure its a multi-alliance chain, but we back up each other and therefore its One huge alliance.

Avoid wars? We have been in lots of wars and won all of it. Although we try to get rid of the war before it takes place.

Crap Fury posted right when I did :p

zeshan
25th November 2007, 09:53 PM
Avoid wars? We have been in lots of wars and won all of it. Although we try to get rid of the war before it takes place.

wht wars are u talking about??

i havent seen one BIG war of JD in last 3 ages. and forget about warring u are even talking about winning,
which war did u win by the way o_O

fury
25th November 2007, 09:57 PM
The sad thing about our wars is that they end too quickly for anybody to call it "BIG", or even by some standards, "war" at all. We don't have a single example of one age-long war, because we have not yet gone through an entire age together, as stated in the original post - we began in the middle of Age 7. Get back to us in Age 9. ;)

NardHipples
25th November 2007, 10:00 PM
The fact that this is merely a hypothesis should be proof enough. "if shadowlord left", "if b00k left", "if fury left"... None of these are even close to a reality, so speculating on those possibilities becomes increasingly erratic.

As for war...well, just ask anybody who's seen us in their logs.
lol nice job of avoiding the question, guess that shows just what the answer is.

lol maybe i'll ask TGF how he enjoyed hitting NJ 5x a day last age without retaliation and how breaker farmed the hell out of you and JD sat on their ass and still have not warred RF? what about everyone that was farming imbalance early in the age? you let people take advantage of you so the hundreds of crying wimps in your chain remain happy lol

Nights_Judgement
25th November 2007, 10:01 PM
Nobody wins a war, I think what is important is we haven't backed down from anyone we've had a justle with yet. UF, RF, AL2, TPC, TSH. I've exchanged some sabs with people from each of those alliances. Is it perhaps not a coinsedence that we haven't been in many big wars? We don't make a big deal out of the things we do, and apparently neither do the people we fight.

Several instances people have left the chain this age, form diference segments of the JD chain, and have joined back under me or someone else to stay JD. I guess by your standards that makes us a real alliance then. Of course if a big member left, he'd probably take his loyal officers with him though....same happened with StrikerClan....same happened with PR.....would you say they weren't alliances?

Nights_Judgement
25th November 2007, 10:05 PM
lol maybe i'll ask TGF how he enjoyed hitting NJ 5x a day last age without retaliation and how breaker farmed the hell out of you and JD sat on their ass and still have not warred RF?

I think I've sabbed about 500 IS off Hundar this age for various reasons....
I think a lot of BPM were sabbed from breakerj too, I'll have to check the BOT :P

I don't think TGF ever hit me 5 times in a single day....maybe when I went to Paris for my 1st year anniversairy with my girlfriend, or maybe after I sold off most of my account? *shrugs*

You're right though, we're not a war chain and don't pretend to be, but we do stick up for each other, nobody feels slighted at what goes on or what we do.

SOMC
25th November 2007, 10:08 PM
In case you hadnt noticed:

JD 1,512 142
PR/NL 1,668 139
FF 797 93

I don't see any slashes in our names. We haven't brokered any deals or gone on mass chain recruiting drives. We have just been fortunate enough to have friends who wished to come home to a chain that will support them no matter what the cost.

Ps. In all the GiantDave, AC and ES posts I've read over the last few ages, I've never seen one as full of self centered bullshit as this one. Keep it to the round table.

zeshan
25th November 2007, 10:10 PM
We don't have a single example of one age-long war, because we have not yet gone through an entire age together, as stated in the original post - we began in the middle of Age 7. Get back to us in Age 9. ;)

doesnt look like if i ask in age 9, you would be able to say that yes we have fought a big war.

coz as i see it you are doing a good job of avoiding a full scale war with anyone this age (even PR is avoiding for that matter), otherwise we should have seen a Jd vs PR perhaps or something or maybe JD vs RF when breakerj was farmng you guys

fury
25th November 2007, 10:10 PM
lol nice job of avoiding the question, guess that shows just what the answer is.

lol maybe i'll ask TGF how he enjoyed hitting NJ 5x a day last age without retaliation and how breaker farmed the hell out of you and JD sat on their ass and still have not warred RF? what about everyone that was farming imbalance early in the age? you let people take advantage of you so the hundreds of crying wimps in your chain remain happy lol
I don't know what you're talking about...

[23:04:53] <+fury> !sabbed fury breakerj
[23:04:55] <~TDO-Bot> SabStats for fury on breakerj
[23:04:55] <~TDO-Bot> -----------------------------
[23:04:55] <~TDO-Bot> Weapons : 579 (BPM: 242 IS: 337 Other: 0)
[23:04:56] <~TDO-Bot> Power : 6,274,000
[23:04:56] <~TDO-Bot> Cost : 458,450,000
[23:04:56] <~TDO-Bot> Last Sabbed: 4days 12hrs 30mins 29secs ago
[23:04:56] <~TDO-Bot> Last Sabbed for 81 Invisibility Shield's

He forfeited the battle by selling off his SA to balance out, so he stopped farming me, so I stopped sabbing him.

More recently, a bunch of small, spy-heavy RF members massed one of our members day after day; I started going ballistic and sabbing Hundar in retaliation.

[23:07:29] <+fury> !sabbed fury Hundar-RF
[23:07:30] <~TDO-Bot> SabStats for fury on Hundar-RF
[23:07:30] <~TDO-Bot> -----------------------------
[23:07:30] <~TDO-Bot> Weapons : 740 (BPM: IS: 740 Other: 1,480)
[23:07:30] <~TDO-Bot> Power : 7,400,000
[23:07:30] <~TDO-Bot> Cost : 555,000,000
[23:07:31] <~TDO-Bot> Last Sabbed: 1day 8hrs 37mins 4secs ago
[23:07:31] <~TDO-Bot> Last Sabbed for 259 Invisibility Shield's

That's just two days worth of me sabbing him. He sabbed me back. We sabbed him back. Want to ask Hundar how things are going now?

;)

NardHipples
25th November 2007, 10:16 PM
you and NJ sab 2 people and all of a sudden you are in a war? where is JD going after RF for farming? you say your chain fights for each other, dies for each other, and are all in it together but the evidence says otherwise...too wrapped up in holding DA to stick up for each other. then again maybe you only allow 36 hits per week and breakerj was keeping to 35 lol

fury
25th November 2007, 10:24 PM
In case you hadnt noticed:

JD 1,512 142
PR/NL 1,668 139
FF 797 93

I don't see any slashes in our names. We haven't brokered any deals or gone on mass chain recruiting drives. We have just been fortunate enough to have friends who wished to come home to a chain that will support them no matter what the cost.

Ps. In all the GiantDave, AC and ES posts I've read over the last few ages, I've never seen one as full of self centered bullshit as this one. Keep it to the round table.
CPH seems to think of it as a merge:

As for the mergings.. I think that it is going very fast and that have backfired in the past. However I wish the whole team good luck in a couple of weeks I am sure that there have been a few wars and the remaining players in FF and joined chains will be the real new members to the clan.

and this little excerpt of one of your posts from the latest FF thread:

FF has been lucky enough to get some amazing chains together this age and for the future, and yes this has catapulted us to a rank position on both the battlefield and on the scoreboard. But go ahead and fuck with us and see your weapons vanish.

Welcome in Lor/TLL. We are glad to have some old friends back in chain and to have made some new ones as well.

you and NJ sab 2 people and all of a sudden you are in a war? where is JD going after RF for farming? you say your chain fights for each other, dies for each other, and are all in it together but the evidence says otherwise...too wrapped up in holding DA to stick up for each other. then again maybe you only allow 36 hits per week and breakerj was keeping to 35 lol

No shortage of targets, just a shortage of sab turns...

Intelligence on famlyman
Time Mission Type Result Number of Spies Detailed Report
1 day ago Sabotage Success 2 details
1 day ago Sabotage Success 2 details
1 day ago Sabotage Failure 2 details
1 day ago Sabotage Aborted 2 details

Intelligence on Gandalf420
1 day ago Sabotage Failure 1 details
1 day ago Sabotage Success 1 details
1 day ago Sabotage Aborted 1 details

Intelligence on Kavallier

Intelligence on ThomMerrilin

Intelligence on Hookah

Incidentally, I'd like to welcome this thread's first anonymous negative reputation...

JD welcomes... 25th November 2007 11:10 PM waste of time
Taking away my rep points = the battle axe of a coward!

Habsfan
25th November 2007, 10:28 PM
Let's look at a few things:

JD is a group of alliances, nothing more nothing less. You're not one alliance, you're a conglomerate. It'd be like saying PR and Nameless are one, they aren't, but they really do work well together.

This is a very arrogant thread, seriously SOMC pointed it out. Now I know it's not what you're trying to get at Fury, but this reminds me a lot of how LS acted - his chain was the greatest, they were awesome...but they no longer exist.

Now we know JD is really just one group of alliances, so if we look at the TJWLOP group that is doing what you guys did in age 6/7 and we called them Bananas we could say that they were one strong alliance, but in the end they'd be one strong 'coalition'.

Good job JD, seriously - you're doing well, just don't get cocky. You're still a coalition, and everyone knows it.

I still distinctly see FiT/TLH, DJ, TDO, etc - just called one banner...similar to FoH - just not as irritating :p

Cheers, and seriously best of luck to JD.

NardHipples
25th November 2007, 10:29 PM

JD has plenty of sab turns, why aren't they being used?

i didn't derep you..

fury
25th November 2007, 10:31 PM
JD has plenty of sab turns, why aren't they being used?

i didn't derep you..
I didn't say you did, that was just added onto the end of my other post to prevent a double/triple post like I had there before :P

I don't have everybody's intelligence logs, or I'd show you... Even considering we're a ranker chain, we still sab every now and then. :P

NardHipples
25th November 2007, 10:32 PM
I didn't say you did, that was just added onto the end of my other post to prevent a double/triple post like I had there before :P

I don't have everybody's intelligence logs, or I'd show you... Even considering we're a ranker chain, we still sab every now and then. :P
lol please...if JD was sabbing RF we'd all get to hear from GD how much he is pwning you guys and that aint happening so let's not be silly. your chain is sitting on their ass hoping that you don't get them sabbed or they will lose their precious DA and you know it lol :badger_2:

SOMC
25th November 2007, 11:34 PM
Ill start this out with the fact that I derepped you fury. It was a waste of my goddamn time.

Furthermore, though CPH is a good friend of mine and the founder of this clan, he isn't around enough to know the clan's decisions, nor is his input ever in any of them. So frankly, his opinion on what our clan's growth is becomes just another opinion from an outside source.

And I am not denying that FearlessForce is made up of different clans, but you made this perfectly clear in your opening post:

Because at JD, we are proud to be the only alliance this age in the top 10 players and top 10 alliances that has not made any growth deals or chain merger deals or any sort of deal that involves putting another alliance's name in our box. JD is simply JD.

Last I checked and like I said... FF is just FF. Same as it was on day 1.

Furthermore:

I welcome constructive/thoughtful discussion only. This does not include copying and pasting my AA from the beta and going "So much for your not-a-growth-deal, Mr. TLH/DJ/DS/TCBH/THTC/Doomsday/TDO/RIP/FIT/TS/VC/DL/TUA/TOF/IX". Read the thread.

Read your own damn thread.

This is ridiculous.

Blitz
25th November 2007, 11:38 PM
wht wars are u talking about??

i havent seen one BIG war of JD in last 3 ages. and forget about warring u are even talking about winning,
which war did u win by the way o_ONotice how there are 3 large alliances right now. Don't you think that any two warring each other would give the third an advantage? It's a matter of strategy--you know, planning to win. I suppose you could call it 'ranking.'

Not that it happens all the time. Ask Thom about FiT and JD...About 20 different RF and TSH sabbed me, and about 20 different JD sabbed him. Just because I'm GUA staff doesn't mean I report or brag about every little war. Just because I'm JD doesn't mean I bend over backwards to avoid war. We both knew when to work out a deal...It wasn't worth it for either of us to cause an age-long alliance-wide war, so it ended after a week.

Not to brag or anything, but we won. To answer your question.

zeshan
25th November 2007, 11:57 PM
Notice how there are 3 large alliances right now. Don't you think that any two warring each other would give the third an advantage? It's a matter of strategy--you know, planning to win. I suppose you could call it 'ranking.'

Not that it happens all the time. Ask Thom about FiT and JD...About 20 different RF and TSH sabbed me, and about 20 different JD sabbed him. Just because I'm GUA staff doesn't mean I report or brag about every little war. Just because I'm JD doesn't mean I bend over backwards to avoid war. We both knew when to work out a deal...It wasn't worth it for either of us to cause an age-long alliance-wide war, so it ended after a week.

Not to brag or anything, but we won. To answer your question.

firstly, wht three large alliance are u talking about???
i just see JD and PR, thats it. there is no chance of An account from FF getting #1, or for that matter from RF or anyother.

and u say the top clans not warring, then dont forget that 2 biggest clans were fighting in age 7, yes TDO and LaCN/ES. even Pr and other big clans were fighting. so if they can fight then why not now?

face it matey, JD havent been in a big war this age and wont be.
btw how do u define victory in war??

Ill start this out with the fact that I derepped you fury. It was a waste of my goddamn time.

knew that :p

Blitz
26th November 2007, 02:03 AM
firstly, wht three large alliance are u talking about???
i just see JD and PR, thats it. there is no chance of An account from FF getting #1, or for that matter from RF or anyother.
Give RF credit where there's credit due. For most of the age, Hundar has been one of three accounts that's relatively safe from attacks. (Mostly due to having BreakerJ in the same alliance.) While it's very unlikely that Hundar will get #1, he will almost definitely finish #3 or #4. I see it as this:

Nights Judgement vs. Keneva for #1 and #2
B00kemDan0 vs. Hundar vs. jYm for #3, #4, #5
(Being JD, my money's on Nights for #1 and Dan0 for #3.)

The reason that Hundar doesn't have a shot at #1 is because PR and JD are on good enough terms. Neither head account is going to absorb much damage compared to their income, nor are their possible large sells.

FF, on the other hand, might have a shot at the top 5. But they don't have a single account with the TFF of the others, and many of the top accounts have other primary alliances. If you guys sell several major accounts (100k+ total units) into a 200k TFF account, you might have a shot, but otherwise, top 5 is out of the question.

I see the top 10 looking a lot like it does now (though in a slightly different order):

PR/NL Keneva 1,535,137 Humans ??? Gold 1
JD Nights_Judgement 1,613,642 Dwarves ??? Gold 2
JD B00KemDAN0 1,067,387 Humans ??? Gold 3
PR/NL jYm- 849,871 Humans ??? Gold 4
JD fury 737,738 Humans ??? Gold 5
RF™ Hundar-RF 916,816 Dwarves ??? Gold 6
TSHTPC pigsfoot 651,909 Humans ??? Gold 7
FF Coldfury 124,241 Humans ??? Gold 8
JD ShadowLord-DJS 679,537 Dwarves ??? Gold 9
UL LadyGator 457,712 Humans ??? Gold 10

4 JDs in the top 10 (2 in the top 5), the PR head and Nameless head, the RF head (rounding out the top 5), the TSH head, plus an FF and UL and the other 2 JDs to finish top 10.

and u say the top clans not warring, then dont forget that 2 biggest clans were fighting in age 7, yes TDO and LaCN/ES. even Pr and other big clans were fighting. so if they can fight then why not now?
Like I said, RF isn't out of the game just yet. As long as there are at least 3 alliances in it, who have private conflicting interests, it doesn't make sense for there to be a real showdown. RF has been putting up stiff competition, and might have a number of strong accounts willing to sell. Like last age, sells make all the difference.

face it matey, JD havent been in a big war this age and wont be.
btw how do u define victory in war?Well, if you're referring to the little war I mentioned, then the terms outlined at the start of the war would suffice. In my case, an apology and click credits. In general, more relative damage inflicted or "bigger pain in the ass" can also be factors. :-P Prevent others from meeting their objectives while meeting your own...There are a lot of ways to look at it. Suppose Gunny won Age 7 because of TGF's sell, both LaCN and TDO could legitimately claim victory IMO. (Not to drag up that topic again.)

ArxSerpens
26th November 2007, 02:55 AM
fury you egomaniac ;p
<3 fury

JD is doing rather well for itself, though no offense to NJ, i would rather have seen fury at the top but thats just because i <3 him :p And while i've been in PR for ages, and hope to see them win again, it's a game and all to me, plus i sold off like an hour ago and cbf to care about KoC rofl

TheLoneSpirit
26th November 2007, 03:28 AM
fury fury fury ...

JD one alliance ?

Hardly , ONE good deal ? Yeah , i would think so

Lets see , what does it take to be a #1 alliance in koc nowadays ...

Requirements

1) A blinding message about clicks ,tools , and an easy way to #1 ( which is tips and ways to avoid chaos in koc )
2) A nice group of people to send out tons of messages , called da rankers :P
3) The clicker that every1 uses called DDL
4) Benefits for chain people again ... ze toolz !

There , i think that about sums it up.

so , why is JD so successful ? The brainstorming from fury.

fury is a person who doesnt like the bottom hand in things , he always looks for the upperhand , Plain and simple as that.

He had his fun in the beta , he got alliances to join him and boost him to #1 , he gets his glory , he is happy .

What next ?

He needs to keep @ this , but how can he keep this chains intact.. Sacrifice. Put NJ on top , and possibly retain the chain structure with very few ppl leaving , and more people coming in , thinking fury is super cool to let someone else have the upper hand

But here is the twist .. in the age 8 "deal" fury gives DJ chain ( NJ's alliance ) the upper hand now , and the next age which is age 9 , he will probably be the main acount , and retain DJ under him ,along with NJ's friendship with many clans , and a strong chain and negotiation skills , and a clicker from fury , they can help each other out in the long run , leading to a fury-DJ dominance.

fury is not an alliance.. fury is a coder , a clever one who knows where to identify his #1 deals.

Oh yea , fury did come to RF ( his "old alliance maybe he approached others as well , for serious or for kicks , but he did come , and want some kind of deal , but RF didnt want to hand him what he requires , to be top of chain and huge and yadda yadda yadda , so he goes to the next alliance and strikes up a deal , and here we are @ the end of it all -

JD!

A huge group of alliances , calling themselves ONE * the way the original relentless was formed , a secret group of people with people from smaller alliance which they formed , example TNA , KOC Domination , BoC , etc etc ... * much like the present day JD , made up of furys minions , JD , FiT ? , etc etc. Only relentless was a secret group of ppl @ first , who had enemies , and had fun doing it ... ahh .. the old sc wars ...

We all know the pattern , call yourselves "ONE" , but the day people within ur alliance realize and want more power for themselves, as seen in koc history before , JD will fall , JD Rising will come up , and JD will be trying to survive like RF has survived all these ages , or crumble like FoH did.

Ahh .. predictions from the Gyaan Guru ..

Priceless ... so wake up and smell the coffee beans , while u drink loads of it , JD is one "merger" , just a group of alliances trying to work together through deals and some sacrifices of the people getting the bottom hand ( which every1 will run to claim is not the case btw ) .

oh ... i hardly read GUA , so dont bother replying to me directly , it would fall on deaf ears , but i have been seeing koc since age 2 , and i really know how deals and such "mergers" work ..

i shud be a koc analyst instead of a Business Analyst !

elfmare
26th November 2007, 05:21 AM
either way you look at it, its a political growth..

NardHipples
26th November 2007, 06:22 AM
Notice how there are 3 large alliances right now. Don't you think that any two warring each other would give the third an advantage? It's a matter of strategy--you know, planning to win. I suppose you could call it 'ranking.'
wonder what your strategy was last age then when you had no chance to win lol

doesn't matter how you look at it, your alliance doesn't fight for each other at all. if that was the case, fury would not have even had to ask anyone else to start sabbing RF because they'd have already been doing it. you look for ways to avoid fighting for each other :yoda:

Nights_Judgement
26th November 2007, 06:24 AM
I don't really understand the growth deal part? Maybe a merger of alliances who wanted to be part of a single alliance...? But I don't give click credits to any of my officers, and we have big chains under us simply because they like to be in the clan. The ChosenBrotherHood and The Humping Turtles to name just 2 who are under me, I don't send them credits, and they don't have any accounts above being boosted...they are just here because we all enjoy each others company and want to take #1. Of course when I first approached fury and asked if he'd be interested in some sort of merge, at that point it was a deal because me and fury rotated, but since then I don't think anyone in our chain would consider what we're doing now a deal or merge, keeping a single chain structure for the whole age, everyone going for #1 on the chainhead and having fun doing so....I don't want to get caught up in this egocentrical debate (<3 fury and all that energy :P) but honestly everyone is just in denial that we really are no different to groups like PR and RF, just we haven't been around as long.

Me and fury make an awesome team, and we have an awesome support from great people. I enjoy logging into IRC and chatting with everyone in our clan room, I like checking the JD forums to have chat from all over the chain, I like massing together in the war room. If we are together in 4 ages time (if KoC is still around) and still competing for Top 10, then people will call us an alliance, but until then, it seems to me the only way people credit someone being an alliance is based on how long they have been around. Fair enough though, I don't really mind :)

wonder what your strategy was last age then when you had no chance to win lol

doesn't matter how you look at it, your alliance doesn't fight for each other at all. if that was the case, fury would not have even had to ask anyone else to start sabbing RF because they'd have already been doing it. you look for ways to avoid fighting for each other :yoda:

I really don't like being mean or anything, but honestly shut the fuck up NardHipples. I think you're a cool guy to chat to but you're speaking absolutely out your arse. Good plan, fury gets sabbed, keeps it secret and doesn't tell anyone, and we're all supposed to back him up? Of course he has to say, "look guys, this is what happened, lets take it to him" ...I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about, and until you join chain and come into our private channels and see it for yourself, stop talking a load of shit, I'm not an easy person to annoy but you truely are doing a good job with your incesant bullshit. Take your head out of your ass and your foot out of your mouth and come up with something a little more constructive.

NardHipples
26th November 2007, 06:30 AM
I really don't like being mean or anything, but honestly shut the fuck up NardHipples. I think you're a cool guy to chat to but you're speaking absolutely out your arse. Good plan, fury gets sabbed, keeps it secret and doesn't tell anyone, and we're all supposed to back him up? Of course he has to say, "look guys, this is what happened, lets take it to him" ...I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about, and until you join chain and come into our private channels and see it for yourself, stop talking a load of shit, I'm not an easy person to annoy but you truely are doing a good job with your incesant bullshit. Take your head out of your ass and your foot out of your mouth and come up with something a little more constructive.
lol your chain would have to have their head up their arse to not know that breakerj was farming the hell out of him wouldn't they? or am i missing JD's policy of 36 hits per week?

don't jump on me, i'm not the one that made this topic..

Nights_Judgement
26th November 2007, 06:36 AM
But what's your point? A lot of us were sabbing breakerj because of that -_- You think we just ignored it? :S

NardHipples
26th November 2007, 06:39 AM
But what's your point? A lot of us were sabbing breakerj because of that -_- You think we just ignored it? :S
and most of you sat around and did nothing. my point is fury says you guys fight together...but the facts say otherwise.

Nights_Judgement
26th November 2007, 07:15 AM
Yeah, you're right, most people didn't try and sab him when they couldn't beat his sentry....I'm actually going to completely disagree with you, most people who could hit im actually did, but I'm sure you know before he started farming fury he actually bumped his sentry right up, GD sold a lot of SA for Sentry too. I think you're pulling at strings here, that's like saying....oh...so many people sit on their ass and don't farm me....oh wait...nobody can farm me -_- Seriously man, what do you even base this on? Guess work or ASD?

twisted-individual_ds/dj
26th November 2007, 07:24 AM
Well thats all a friggin loads of fun, Thanks for the amusing read as i get out of bed.

1. What a load of crap, your all spouting. Those not in JD cant see the benifits its not possible, you dont get the enjoyment of our forums or Irc channels for 1 thing you dont see the rapid response when people get involved where they shouldn't.

2. War is bullshit in the long run you end up looking like RF DO 0 DA and still trying to dictate how much gold they get Hit for.........

So im sure one day JD will end up in a stupid war, but this age everywar that has been started a deal to stop us has been brokered almost imediately.

3.Also i see JD as one alliance, im helped out equally by DJS and JD members when i have problems and i help out people from the other parts of JD too.

but hell you lot will think what you want anyway, aint no discussion from anyone in JD that is gonna change that.

NardHipples
26th November 2007, 07:33 AM
Yeah, you're right, most people didn't try and sab him when they couldn't beat his sentry....I'm actually going to completely disagree with you, most people who could hit im actually did, but I'm sure you know before he started farming fury he actually bumped his sentry right up, GD sold a lot of SA for Sentry too. I think you're pulling at strings here, that's like saying....oh...so many people sit on their ass and don't farm me....oh wait...nobody can farm me -_- Seriously man, what do you even base this on? Guess work or ASD?
his sentry was not more than 300m when he started to farm fury lol

besides breakerj is also not the only person in RF. an RF trickle was farming the hell out of one of your bigger accounts while the majority of your chain just watched and made no attempt to stick up for your chain as a whole. it wasn't just breakerj...it was all of RF flippin ya the bird.

i can see why you are so defensive as it must be frustrating letting your big accounts be slapped in the face over and over while avoiding war to appease your midrange ranking pansies.

Nights_Judgement
26th November 2007, 08:04 AM
Keep living the dream NardHipples, I think everyone who reads this will make up their own mind. And I think just telling you that we do sab for that kind of shit doesn't really work because you just plain deny that we do, even when we're the ones that surely should know best.

Like I said, just keep living the dream Nard. I've had enough of tic-tac-toeing with you over something you don't even know anything about. It's like when I was discussing homeopathy with some doctor-hater yesterday, they just plain right refuse to accept anything I said even though it was scientific fact, just say what they wanted to believe. Naive fools :)

NardHipples
26th November 2007, 09:18 AM
Keep living the dream NardHipples, I think everyone who reads this will make up their own mind. And I think just telling you that we do sab for that kind of shit doesn't really work because you just plain deny that we do, even when we're the ones that surely should know best.

Like I said, just keep living the dream Nard. I've had enough of tic-tac-toeing with you over something you don't even know anything about. It's like when I was discussing homeopathy with some doctor-hater yesterday, they just plain right refuse to accept anything I said even though it was scientific fact, just say what they wanted to believe. Naive fools :)
naive fools? the evidence speaks for itself. what did JD do to TGF and LaCN last age? where is the war vs RF this age? 99% of your chain is too stuck in their da whoring ways to fight for each other and there is no denying that. the only thing you fight together for is to avoid fighting for each other lol

GiantDave_WoC
26th November 2007, 10:10 AM

I farmed fury with no repercussion at all

PR sabbed me for next to no reason and I didn't have time to play with no DA for the 4th age running :)

then we got into other wars and sab turns stopped us warring PR as well but I did alot of damage to them :)

already proved previously that I could do it certainly didn't fancy doing it again

jog1
26th November 2007, 10:35 AM
nard is only mad cuz TDO are shit this age... too bad he can't stand it.

as for JD and sabbing. me being in JD sab team, I have to aggree it was hard and long to get targets approved for sabbing. But it's getting better and better.

Right now some RF members are getting sabbed (hundar in particular)
let's see what they do now. if they don't stop sabbing iPWN, then hundar will become a nice turn farm for everyone in KoC.

famyman (or something like that) like sending PMs everytime we sab him asking why.

A chain left RF the day after we sabbed RF... nice coincidence. I know it as little to do with it but it sure did something.

Hundar is getting farmed by NJ and no one in RF sabbing NJ.
don't say he has too much sentry. it's only excuses as u guys are saying.

NardHipples
26th November 2007, 10:42 AM
nard is only mad cuz TDO are shit this age... too bad he can't stand it.
lol i have no problems with TDO being shit..none of us even care for koc any more. we wouldn't even exist if we didn't have obligations to fulfill. we made our run and have moved on to better games...

I farmed fury with no repercussion at all
i think that says it all

LeonFellpool
26th November 2007, 12:05 PM
Let's look at a few things:

JD is a group of alliances, nothing more nothing less. You're not one alliance, you're a conglomerate.

coalition's break up. I dont see that happening to JD.

JD also happens to be far superior to a coalition or two I've seen before. Namely a group of players who, I believe, called themselves "The Coalition" last age?

hmm......

Habsfan
26th November 2007, 12:09 PM

JD also happens to be far superior to a coalition or two I've seen before. Namely a group of players who, I believe, called themselves "The Coalition" last age?

hmm......

NATO has been around forever :P

Previous coalitions:
- LGC and everyone - didn't break up at all, until Graahoeje retired
- FoH
- RF---->PR & SC
- PR (with bomberman, LGC, LaCN, etc)
- ES/LaCN
- TPC/TSH

Need I say more? No one, NO ONE thought ES and LaCN would split, but they did. It can happen - and I could see JD being exactly what TLS said, just another RF to PR situation.

At the same time, they could carry on being one strong group - but still a group of different alliances.

TheLoneSpirit
26th November 2007, 12:20 PM
All merger and coalitions break up @ some point or the other.

The reasons for this are numerous

Style of gameplay
Clicks deals
Conflict of thoughts
End of age achievements , personal alliance goals , or a common merge wide goal

We can wish JD the same luck we have wished other alliances in the past , and hope they do well , but the inevitable happens , the only way the merger surivives is if KOC ends abruptly !

as for JD and sabbing. me being in JD sab team, I have to aggree it was hard and long to get targets approved for sabbing. But it's getting better and better.

Right now some RF members are getting sabbed (hundar in particular)
let's see what they do now. if they don't stop sabbing iPWN, then hundar will become a nice turn farm for everyone in KoC.

famyman (or something like that) like sending PMs everytime we sab him asking why.

A chain left RF the day after we sabbed RF... nice coincidence. I know it as little to do with it but it sure did something.

Hundar is getting farmed by NJ and no one in RF sabbing NJ.
don't say he has too much sentry. it's only excuses as u guys are saying.

Go read ur forums "sab team boy"

as for ur targets getting approved , long and painful processes can be a reason for a split to occur , JD management shud do more for the sab happy people who like to sab for good reasons , not after getting farmed / pwned

In a war it is not , kings who fight alone , there are the soldiers who even fight the king , some kings fight kings , some fight the soldiers .

Our armada might not be able to sab ur "King" but we can sure deplete the minions in ur merger ...

See how family or solo alliances can top mergers and turn them sour ?

CPH
26th November 2007, 02:02 PM
CPH seems to think of it as a merge:

and this little excerpt of one of your posts from the latest FF thread:

Congrats to Fury, NJ, and rest of JD. It is for sure a hard job to keep a group made out of that many clans together so long in to the age. You can say that you guys formed a clan out of that whole group. If thats not called a merge.. what is? I mean thats the same way PR was formed right? Besides whats wrong with the word merge.. I think as explained below that it shows respect to the different clans that put aside their own thing for the benefit of making something mayor with the other groups.

As for me considering what FF have been through with the other clans, it is out of respect. I always called the action of groups that tied in someway with the FF a merge, maybe it is my lack of knowledge of the english language, maybe it is just a way to show respect to the groups that put aside as I already said their own thing to form a even greater team.

Also SOMC is right, I'm not around enough to know what happens in FF and for sure got nothing to say about what they do or don't.

CPH

PS. I will give you a + rep for the clickers you have made for the KoC players.

twisted-individual_ds/dj
26th November 2007, 02:04 PM
Our armada might not be able to sab ur "King" but we can sure deplete the minions in ur merger ...

so thats why you called for a ceasefire AGAIN then.....

whilst sure you lot did damage i find it priceless getting told what i can and can't take from people with 0 DA

zeshan
26th November 2007, 02:54 PM

hmm......

the "coalition" wasnt formed to last, check up ur history.
it was just couple of chain joining up to fight LaCN/ES as LONG AS THE WAR LASTS.

thats his favourie hobby :badger_2:
PS: its famlyman by the way, nice farm for people

Kid Knite
26th November 2007, 03:18 PM

whilst sure you lot did damage i find it priceless getting told what i can and can't take from people with 0 DA

WAT really 0 da...let me think..RF has been warring for sometimes now...wtf has jd been doing..clicking..and ummmm.......yea...y don't u stfu and go click and buy some more da...and continue parading about finding it priceless hitting gold for 0 da...

Lil_Wolfy
26th November 2007, 05:23 PM
Well thats all a friggin loads of fun, Thanks for the amusing read as i get out of bed.

1. What a load of crap, your all spouting. Those not in JD cant see the benifits its not possible, you dont get the enjoyment of our forums or Irc channels for 1 thing you dont see the rapid response when people get involved where they shouldn't.

2. War is bullshit in the long run you end up looking like RF DO 0 DA and still trying to dictate how much gold they get Hit for.........

So im sure one day JD will end up in a stupid war, but this age everywar that has been started a deal to stop us has been brokered almost imediately.

3.Also i see JD as one alliance, im helped out equally by DJS and JD members when i have problems and i help out people from the other parts of JD too.

but hell you lot will think what you want anyway, aint no discussion from anyone in JD that is gonna change that.

Gee I would think that were a good post except for the fact a few weeks ago you came to me saying you were thinking about joining BSS due to the fact that you never got to sab anyone and nobody ever wanted to sab either.

I doubt very much JD will ever get into a stupid war, this age at least. JD are more or less safe from sabbing or at least chaining due to teh damn fucking sabturn bullshit that has destroyed sabbing this age =/.

Just wanted to vent my frustration about the sabturns tbh ^_^

<3 CPH =)

ROFL @ the dude who said Hundar will be a turn farm for all of KoC xD

GiantDave_WoC
26th November 2007, 06:20 PM

you are the noob who hits for 50k gold alot :p

buy some weapons and actually play an account worth talking about noob

jog1
26th November 2007, 06:33 PM
ROFL @ the dude who said Hundar will be a turn farm for all of KoC xD

lol didn't know RF called a truce AGAIN. We can't get into war when they always call a truce as soon as we start sabbing...

and when I meant for all of KoC well I went a bit far, more like for people with a certain ammount of SA. You know if they didn't truce again. he was going to get sabbing by 4 people everydays. which makes 2000 ISs gone each days which makes him a farm in 1-2 week ( for people with SA )

edit

JD welcomes... 26th November 2007 11:40 AM chain leaving cause of you... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I like pussies! couldn't u say who u are? be a man and u should also learn how to read ;) Didn't say they left cuz of me, I said it was a nice coincidence JD massed and they left the day after. I actually said it had very little to do with it. but you can't read sorry... :(

ShadowLord
26th November 2007, 07:28 PM
lawl.

Insert e-peen hugeness, JD this, JD that, generic support, blah blah, Sab together, team spirit, rah rah, insert more generic support, blah blah the end.

That sums up my contribution :)

In seriousness:

I think we're coming together in the sabbing department...since we were relatively new compared to the other greased machines out there, it just takes some time for us to get in the routine. Every little skirmish is a chance to lube the engines a bit :)

EDIT: Dave see my post :P

GiantDave_WoC
26th November 2007, 08:06 PM
my post was removed

basically JD are not a war chain

Nights_Judgement
26th November 2007, 08:44 PM
I actually agree with GiantDave...I feel sore and painful....

Well observed though Dave...we're not a war chain, we're a rank chain :p You grow wise in your KoC veterancy.

nagrach
27th November 2007, 07:44 AM
actually iīm really surprised that JD does not dominate the top rankings even more.

maybe thatīs the reason why there isnīt already a movement which was backi n age 4 or so when everyone backed up against LS

Lil_Wolfy
27th November 2007, 07:47 AM
actually iīm really surprised that JD does not dominate the top rankings even more.

maybe thatīs the reason why there isnīt already a movement which was backi n age 4 or so when everyone backed up against LS

Most people would say they are DA wh0ring, instead of being like say, FF and balancing out their stats and therefore attaining good ranks at this stage in the game ^_^

Truewind
28th November 2007, 03:11 AM
I think this thread is aimed specifically at FF lol, because it's mocking our many welcome threads and our new members.

In defense, we're not going out offering people to join us, they come to us.

What do you want us to say, no?

What person with half a brain cell says no to a chain of dedicated hard working people?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They want to join us because they respect us.

They want to join us because they see our alliance works, and is a coherent group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yes, we did get bigger, and we do dominate the top rankings.

But don't sully our good name by saying we got there because people joined us.

And don't sully our name by saying we were actively giving out growth deals, because that's just a lie.
Even if you're not blatantly saying it, there are still insinuations.

They come because they want to come, no clicks, ifs, ands, or buts, they come because they want to.

There are no incentives, but us, no agreements, but our trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One thing i did learn though, is JD recognizes this, and decides to make a thread about it, mentioning all their vast accomplishments.

And don't get me wrong, JD did great, but as my Medieval Counterpart Truewind says:

"A man never fears, speaks, nor worries about an ant.
He won't even boast to it, as he has no need to.

Though you see nowadays many people boasting and screaming they do not fear 'such and such' alliance.

And they even try to Sully our good name, though what good is a name that has no value and was made through growth deals?
Who would take time out to sully such a name?

Only one who respects, admires, and appreciates the name.

In reality, they know, a true man, only fears a true man.

They fear us because we are them, or stronger than them, truly if there was no fear, there would be no imitation or mention of us.

A toast to our name, of which they often remember.
Even if they mention only mention our name as a mockery(In thread titles ;))." :)

So JD we're flattered you noticed us enough to make a thread.

They say imitation is the ultimate form of flattery, so yes we're flattered by your thread title, and flattered you noticed us.

We respect all you've done, you're a great chain.

But while we acknowledge and respect your accomplishments, please acknowledge and respect ours.

Again don't sully our name by saying we went out getting growth deals because we didn't.

They join because they joined, no incentives, but our trust, family, and strength.

A toast to our name, of which they often remember :)

~~Truewind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS:

And if you have a problem with chains getting new members, you can kick all yours of Age 8 and 7.

So we both know, you don't have a problem with FF getting members, although you do with chains that offer growth deals.

Luckily FF doesn't offer growth deals.
You Join FF because you want to be FF, simple as that.

Therefore JD <3's and respects FF :)

Nights_Judgement
28th November 2007, 07:42 AM
Whoa ho ho ho! I think you got the wrong pickle from the jar ^_^

I think it certainly was inspired by all the FF welcome threads, and fury made some joke about welcoming nobody because we haven't really had any big additions to the chain since the very beginning and he made the thread as a bit of a joke. It was obvious however that GiantDave would see it and as a result became quite the e-penis fest :P

Of course our alliance is quite new, but a vast majority of the people in this alliance have worked together before, and that's a big difference :)

Of course I respect Fearless Force, I am Ex-StrikerClan and used to enjoy sabbing with FF. Also I was in FF for a month in Age 6 when I boosted MnR. No regrets at all, and enjoyed my time there. (this was the whole FF/DES movement...and actually I contributed more growth than BloodPriest did, just nobody noticed me because I was DA Rankhider wh0rz0r)

Also, we were very almost with Fearless Force this age, if the age hadn't gone on so long, me and Hans may have actually struck an agreement. Unfortunately it never happened.

So yes, I do respect Fearless Force, and yes I think this thread was inspired by the many FF welcome threads, but I don't think it was supposed to be picking fun at FF, it was just fury on an ego-boost wanting to have a joke around. (<3 fury)

I do like the epic-ness of your post though, with the quotes and poetry and everything, nicely done, makes this whole topic worth-while ^_^

LeonFellpool
3rd December 2007, 11:34 AM
the "coalition" wasnt formed to last, check up ur history.
it was just couple of chain joining up to fight LaCN/ES as LONG AS THE WAR LASTS.

thats his favourie hobby :badger_2:
PS: its famlyman by the way, nice farm for people

Check my post.

Did I say "formed to last?"

no, I said:

"superior"

--keep in mind my words arnt words of a JD chain member. I formally quit KOC some time ago.

Truewind
13th December 2007, 02:46 AM
Whoa ho ho ho! I think you got the wrong pickle from the jar ^_^

I think it certainly was inspired by all the FF welcome threads, and fury made some joke about welcoming nobody because we haven't really had any big additions to the chain since the very beginning and he made the thread as a bit of a joke. It was obvious however that GiantDave would see it and as a result became quite the e-penis fest :P

Of course our alliance is quite new, but a vast majority of the people in this alliance have worked together before, and that's a big difference :)

Of course I respect Fearless Force, I am Ex-StrikerClan and used to enjoy sabbing with FF. Also I was in FF for a month in Age 6 when I boosted MnR. No regrets at all, and enjoyed my time there. (this was the whole FF/DES movement...and actually I contributed more growth than BloodPriest did, just nobody noticed me because I was DA Rankhider wh0rz0r)

Also, we were very almost with Fearless Force this age, if the age hadn't gone on so long, me and Hans may have actually struck an agreement. Unfortunately it never happened.

So yes, I do respect Fearless Force, and yes I think this thread was inspired by the many FF welcome threads, but I don't think it was supposed to be picking fun at FF, it was just fury on an ego-boost wanting to have a joke around. (<3 fury)

I do like the epic-ness of your post though, with the quotes and poetry and everything, nicely done, makes this whole topic worth-while ^_^

lol yea NJ read the post perfectly, was me trying to just get part of the fun :)

And yea Fury and FF <3 each other for sure lol, he's a good guy :D

I like to have fun once in a while though lol, hence the poetry and all :D

~~Truewind

IRGRL
13th December 2007, 04:11 AM
but almost everyone Ff welcomed left -.-