PDA

View Full Version : FF welcomes TLL and LOR

what
24th November 2007, 05:08 PM
Fearless Force welcomes TLL and LOR to the family! :yay:

:jawdroppe:

xAre
24th November 2007, 06:08 PM
FF should just make a "Welcome..." thread then update it.
Geez :P

StrikerForce1.
24th November 2007, 06:43 PM
yay now i can sab LOR and FF all in one chain!
Welcome to FF LOR!

Lil_Wolfy
24th November 2007, 07:56 PM
21 FF accounts in the top 100, thats better than anyone else afaik O_o

dn81
24th November 2007, 07:59 PM
21 FF accounts in the top 100, thats better than anyone else afaik O_o

since when does having the most top 100 accounts make an alliance better then another??

zeshan
24th November 2007, 08:59 PM
how many more such threads are u guys gonna make like this???

looks like every one wanna join FF suddenly

Habsfan
25th November 2007, 01:07 AM
Pretty impressive recruiting FF

Checkman
25th November 2007, 01:32 AM
Seems like I had better re-do the alliance in the top 1250 thing.... ;)

Hansscherff
25th November 2007, 04:16 AM
since when does having the most top 100 accounts make an alliance better then another??

Since we're in war with u guys ;)

Hans

R1DD1CK
25th November 2007, 05:23 AM
Congrulatulations FF in having a top 3 alliance! I always used to think you were a sab chain rather than a big chain of rankers^^
How do you mannage to do both?
Well done to you guys and girls top job.

GiantDave_WoC
25th November 2007, 05:56 AM
Congrulatulations FF in having a top 3 alliance! I always used to think you were a sab chain rather than a big chain of rankers^^
How do you mannage to do both?
Well done to you guys and girls top job.

manage both?

I don't see FF in any wars against people who can actually sab them

no offence :)

zeshan
25th November 2007, 09:01 AM
manage both?

actually kinda true, havent seen FF war any big or good war alliance this age, so its pretty safe to assume they are playing a rankers game

anyways good job on getting #3 spot. a few more chains in FF and u might just be able to overtake PR :p

Borinqueneer
25th November 2007, 12:25 PM
FF may even get number 1 in the alliance ranking, if PR and JD get into a fight for number one rank account, and start selling their other big accounts to they main one.

CPH
25th November 2007, 01:30 PM
Well let me start by answering GD.

Every war FF had with RF or similar chain that you been part off, ended for your part with you running off and asuring ME that you weren't part of it. So at least for the past you should Shut the F***k OFF :) With love of course :)

As for the ES dude, since I don't play I got no idea of how many wars FF have been in this age, but since age 4 in wich FF was formed, there have been wars with all clans in KoC(beside BSS and DT(consider dn81,lv, bons and some in those chains friends and you don't war friends) while I was around, I don't know if this changed) including ES and FF is still here.
When I was around we fought and we ranked, we never played behind the no weapons rules, FF neither do now, I believe ES and TCL also had a couple of rankers while they had LaCN with them.. So I guess it is more or less the same.

Yes, FF have sometimes been smaller and sometimes larger than the average clan, but still alive and kicking so please peps, don't hate ;)

As for the mergings.. I think that it is going very fast and that have backfired in the past. However I wish the whole team good luck in a couple of weeks I am sure that there have been a few wars and the remaining players in FF and joined chains will be the real new members to the clan.
Also like in all clans I am sure that there will be new members that just want more power and will have to get used to that FF is not about singular members power and they will probably leave too.
As mentioned in a couple of weeks the remaining members will show that they are in FF to stay.

CPH

SOMC
25th November 2007, 03:18 PM
Let's make this fair. FF is a sab chain and we have tried our goddamn best to start a war this age. The only people we don't war with are BSS because I respect their leadership and they respect back.

FF this age has sabbed and threatened members and leaders of PR, NL, RF, JD, CA, UF, ES and more. Most of the top 10 alliances and the wars have been stopped from the other side with FF getting the satisfaction we deserved in the outcome. FF has never picked wars just to fight, but FF has had no problem entering a war and losing our weapons to defend our members and our values, and so far, none of the problems we have encountered this age have led us to war.

I have a lot of good friends who are the leaders or part of the admin team of other alliances including keneva, fire, VS and bon, and any problems we have had with these chains have been worked out with no need for war. This being said, FF will not EVER back out of our commitment to protecting our members and our values, even if this means losing our ranks.

FF has been lucky enough to get some amazing chains together this age and for the future, and yes this has catapulted us to a rank position on both the battlefield and on the scoreboard. But go ahead and fuck with us and see your weapons vanish.

Welcome in Lor/TLL. We are glad to have some old friends back in chain and to have made some new ones as well. :)

John
suckonmychunk
Fearlessforce_kill

GiantDave_WoC
25th November 2007, 03:41 PM
Well let me start by answering GD.

Every war FF had with RF or similar chain that you been part off, ended for your part with you running off and asuring ME that you weren't part of it. So at least for the past you should Shut the F***k OFF :) With love of course :)

As for the ES dude, since I don't play I got no idea of how many wars FF have been in this age, but since age 4 in wich FF was formed, there have been wars with all clans in KoC(beside BSS and DT(consider dn81,lv, bons and some in those chains friends and you don't war friends) while I was around, I don't know if this changed) including ES and FF is still here.
When I was around we fought and we ranked, we never played behind the no weapons rules, FF neither do now, I believe ES and TCL also had a couple of rankers while they had LaCN with them.. So I guess it is more or less the same.

Yes, FF have sometimes been smaller and sometimes larger than the average clan, but still alive and kicking so please peps, don't hate ;)

As for the mergings.. I think that it is going very fast and that have backfired in the past. However I wish the whole team good luck in a couple of weeks I am sure that there have been a few wars and the remaining players in FF and joined chains will be the real new members to the clan.
Also like in all clans I am sure that there will be new members that just want more power and will have to get used to that FF is not about singular members power and they will probably leave too.
As mentioned in a couple of weeks the remaining members will show that they are in FF to stay.

CPH

actually FF lost every war with RF with one of your guys running to us

I had access to your forum so I know and you are welcome to start another war whenever you like :D

nice to see you quit when accounts could actually start to be hurt :drool:

SOMC
25th November 2007, 04:05 PM

I had access to your forum so I know and you are welcome to start another war whenever you like :D

Dave I know you think you know how the wars ended, but you clearly dont. Check with your leaders, they'll tell you.

GiantDave_WoC
25th November 2007, 04:07 PM
Dave I know you think you know how the wars ended, but you clearly dont. Check with your leaders, they'll tell you.

with ff getting owned and if you want to play it out again you can find us on the battlefield :d

SOMC
25th November 2007, 05:02 PM
with ff getting owned and if you want to play it out again you can find us on the battlefield :d

You know where I am son, last I saw RF sabbed FF once then everyone who did so got yelled at and FF got an apology to avoid war. So... You saying it will be different this time?

jog1
25th November 2007, 05:39 PM
FF this age has sabbed and threatened members and leaders of PR, NL, RF, JD, CA, UF, ES and more. Most of the top 10 alliances and the wars have been stopped from the other side with FF getting the satisfaction we deserved in the outcome. FF has never picked wars just to fight, but FF has had no problem entering a war and losing our weapons to defend our members and our values, and so far, none of the problems we have encountered this age have led us to war.

I don't remember FF sabbing JD chain...

if sabbing 1 member of an alliance makes it a war. Most alliance sabbed most alliance...

Lil_Wolfy
25th November 2007, 05:52 PM
Reppin it for FF! GD = whiney hater, came to several BSS players asking would we pretty please stop sabbing his BreakerJ SA, myself included ;). Claiming we were "both on the same side" hahaha xD

FF ftw, though dont think i wont sab ya if i need to SOMC <3

SOMC
25th November 2007, 06:33 PM
I don't remember FF sabbing JD chain...

if sabbing 1 member of an alliance makes it a war. Most alliance sabbed most alliance...

I think you meant most alliances warred most alliances. But no, you could as around.

And wolfy, dont forget, youre gonna be a ranker next age, Ill get you then ;)

Lil_Wolfy
25th November 2007, 08:06 PM
And wolfy, dont forget, youre gonna be a ranker next age, Ill get you then ;)

Shhh it was supposed to be a secret :P

CPH
26th November 2007, 12:36 PM

GD either you are someone new that got the GUA account or you are SMOKING/injecting something that is ilegal in most countries and having som strong alucinations because of that.
I quited at the end of age 5 and FF startet age 6 with the #1 account that in the case of me playing would have been mine.. So how the f**ck are you imagining that I could have been hurt?? I have been reading GUA and seing how people say you talk a lot of trash but never really realized how much untill now LOL.
While I was playing that was a clear deal between FF and RF, RF didn't farm FF and FF didn't sab the crap out of you guys.
So do what you do best now that the war with ES is on and that is to run to ES and assure them that you are not RF. Thats what you did everytime we in FF had to sab RF. So cry me a river :)

CPH

PS. Personally, I don't think FF should start wars just for hell of it. Wars will always come to FF aslong as they stay their ground. Thats how it always been. If they are bored they can always join a war along side their allies, but thats up to FF and not to me anymore.

GiantDave_WoC
26th November 2007, 05:18 PM
GD either you are someone new that got the GUA account or you are SMOKING/injecting something that is ilegal in most countries and having som strong alucinations because of that.
I quited at the end of age 5 and FF startet age 6 with the #1 account that in the case of me playing would have been mine.. So how the f**ck are you imagining that I could have been hurt?? I have been reading GUA and seing how people say you talk a lot of trash but never really realized how much untill now LOL.
While I was playing that was a clear deal between FF and RF, RF didn't farm FF and FF didn't sab the crap out of you guys.
So do what you do best now that the war with ES is on and that is to run to ES and assure them that you are not RF. Thats what you did everytime we in FF had to sab RF. So cry me a river :)

CPH

PS. Personally, I don't think FF should start wars just for hell of it. Wars will always come to FF aslong as they stay their ground. Thats how it always been. If they are bored they can always join a war along side their allies, but thats up to FF and not to me anymore.

you are in a fantasy world :S

we warred age 6 and totally destroyed your chain.

Sangers chain
Hera's chain
TBH which was like half of FF

and many more :)

RF scattered FF nice to see your rebuilding it :p

Hansscherff
27th November 2007, 06:45 AM

Sangers chain
Hera's chain

The fact you think you had more than a marginal influence on those people that indeed departed but not because of RF, says more about you than about FF.

Hans

CPH
27th November 2007, 02:05 PM

Sangers chain
Hera's chain

I am not around rebuilding it, the rest of the guys and girls are doing a very well job at that alone.
About what happened to FF in age 6, I don't even know if I should explain to you. At the moment I feel that it would be a waste of time. I mean I can't fight your ignorance and at the same time teach you...
For the rest, what in my opinion happened is that FF imploded. Tooooooo many people pulling in different directions and some power vacuum.
Sanger would never leave about a fight with RF, he was SC and had fighted PR, RF and so many others at the same time. Thats without talking about all the wars he were in while in FF. Hera more or less the same.
I doubt that TBH was ½ of FF at any point, but they were a good bunch of guys. They fought DT(at its peak) for an age after they joined SC, so do you really think that they would run because of RF?? Man you are more disturbed than I could ever imagine.. Are you really sure that you are not just using GD's nick on GUA or were you dropped on the head a lot as a child and it is comming out now?
I can tell you that from the begining of age 6, FF were at war with ES and then BSS. That didn't kill it, so do you really think RF could?? I mean I like a lot of people in RF but come on... be realistic.(or at least logical, you sence of reality might not be something to be trusted :)

Cheers

CPH

GiantDave_WoC
27th November 2007, 04:03 PM
I am not around rebuilding it, the rest of the guys and girls are doing a very well job at that alone.
About what happened to FF in age 6, I don't even know if I should explain to you. At the moment I feel that it would be a waste of time. I mean I can't fight your ignorance and at the same time teach you...
For the rest, what in my opinion happened is that FF imploded. Tooooooo many people pulling in different directions and some power vacuum.
Sanger would never leave about a fight with RF, he was SC and had fighted PR, RF and so many others at the same time. Thats without talking about all the wars he were in while in FF. Hera more or less the same.
I doubt that TBH was ½ of FF at any point, but they were a good bunch of guys. They fought DT(at its peak) for an age after they joined SC, so do you really think that they would run because of RF?? Man you are more disturbed than I could ever imagine.. Are you really sure that you are not just using GD's nick on GUA or were you dropped on the head a lot as a child and it is comming out now?
I can tell you that from the begining of age 6, FF were at war with ES and then BSS. That didn't kill it, so do you really think RF could?? I mean I like a lot of people in RF but come on... be realistic.(or at least logical, you sence of reality might not be something to be trusted :)

Cheers

CPH

lol players changed and we owned ff :d

Lil_Wolfy
27th November 2007, 04:51 PM
CPH i would just ignore this moron ^_^, he only posts because he lacks attention, you shoulda seen him in irc today, running around every irc room he could saying how much he owned and how TGF how low DA :D

we all laughed at him ^^

R1DD1CK
28th November 2007, 01:20 AM
manage both?

No offense but I'm not quite sure where your sarcasm was aimed their GD

Truewind
28th November 2007, 01:35 AM
lol players changed and we owned ff :d

Even if we assume what you say is right, and that has yet to be proven, you're basically saying you owned a chain at its weakest point.

If you forget there were alot of problems with JP and right near the beginning of Age 7, FF split and became DR.

Not only that, we lost our Number 1 account thanks to Shaun, in age 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea we were at a weak point there, and we were susceptible to alot of things.

Regardless, how in the hell do you think you get Props, or Rep for beating a chain near it's bottom?

You can't even prove you beat us, having 2 different people say you're lieing on that fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea GD idk if you're bored or what, but you don't gain any rep, or props, for anything you did then.

Actually without FF age 7, making the coalition, RF/PR would have probably been owned by ES/LACN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea Congrats TLL and LOR for coming to FF, welcome to the family :)

And anyone who doesn't call us a sab chain, put your money where your mouth is, or stay quiet.

~~Truewind

Edit:

P.s

Name Members Score
JD 1,415 141
PR/NL 1,650 137
FF 815 83
TCSRSK 731 52
UF 514 51
UL 178 26
TUE ^^ 227 26
RF™ 391 26
DES 262 22
TSHTPC 156 22

Pretty low on the totem pole to be tooting your own horn eh bro? ;)

GiantDave_WoC
28th November 2007, 02:17 AM
Even if we assume what you say is right, and that has yet to be proven, you're basically saying you owned a chain at its weakest point.

If you forget there were alot of problems with JP and right near the beginning of Age 7, FF split and became DR.

Not only that, we lost our Number 1 account thanks to Shaun, in age 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea we were at a weak point there, and we were susceptible to alot of things.

Regardless, how in the hell do you think you get Props, or Rep for beating a chain near it's bottom?

You can't even prove you beat us, having 2 different people say you're lieing on that fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea GD idk if you're bored or what, but you don't gain any rep, or props, for anything you did then.

Actually without FF age 7, making the coalition, RF/PR would have probably been owned by ES/LACN.

So yea Congrats TLL and LOR for coming to FF, welcome to the family :)

And anyone who doesn't call us a sab chain, put your money where your mouth is, or stay quiet.

~~Truewind

Edit:

P.s

Name Members Score
JD 1,415 141
PR/NL 1,650 137
FF 815 83
TCSRSK 731 52
UF 514 51
UL 178 26
TUE ^^ 227 26
RF™ 391 26
DES 262 22
TSHTPC 156 22

Pretty low on the totem pole to be tooting your own horn eh bro? ;)

first you could argue that they splilt cos of the wars that age :d

and RF was the main war while they started the age as a strong chain RF took them apart.

2 different people... they are in FF so are bias lol like if I got 7 people in RF to come over and say all that would that make my opinions right?

owned by LaCN/ES that age? I don't know about owned cos RF usually play a war style with all age wars but yes it would have been harder :d

and about the rankings if you think people like taterdragon

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

as I say this look here:

Name: Coldfury
Commander: None
Alliance Commander McLovin_Kill

so they are counting as part of your chain atm that will change soon

back to topic:

so you are saying people like

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Name: illkeyone

are you sure most of the people on the alliance rankings are in your chain?

Broken apart already lol so I have been proved right :party:

GiantDave

Truewind
28th November 2007, 02:29 AM
first you could argue that they splilt cos of the wars that age :d

and RF was the main war while they started the age as a strong chain RF took them apart.

2 different people... they are in FF so are bias lol like if I got 7 people in RF to come over and say all that would that make my opinions right?

owned by LaCN/ES that age? I don't know about owned cos RF usually play a war style with all age wars but yes it would have been harder :d

and about the rankings if you think people like taterdragon

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

as I say this look here:

so they are counting as part of your chain atm that will change soon

back to topic:

so you are saying people like

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Name: illkeyone

are you sure most of the people on the alliance rankings are in your chain?

Broken apart already lol so I have been proved right :party:

GiantDave

Lol there are such things as Vacation modes, i'm very sure Ilikeyone is still FF.

I spoke to him on irc just a few days ago, in our private FF channel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And you said you could argue RF caused FF to split.....

Please argue that.... please....

lol

Everyone knows and accepts it was JP and Adriana that caused the split, we all know the story, if you don't i'm sure you can find it on gua.

It was a CLASSIC power struggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again if we "theoretically" beat RF at their lowest point... we couldn't boast about it.

It wouldn't mean anything.

And you have yet to prove RF beat us in age 6 lol, which is still hotly contested. :D

~~Truewind

GiantDave_WoC
28th November 2007, 04:01 AM
Lol there are such things as Vacation modes, i'm very sure Ilikeyone is still FF.

I spoke to him on irc just a few days ago, in our private FF channel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And you said you could argue RF caused FF to split.....

Please argue that.... please....

lol

Everyone knows and accepts it was JP and Adriana that caused the split, we all know the story, if you don't i'm sure you can find it on gua.

It was a CLASSIC power struggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again if we "theoretically" beat RF at their lowest point... we couldn't boast about it.

It wouldn't mean anything.

And you have yet to prove RF beat us in age 6 lol, which is still hotly contested. :D

~~Truewind

you can't argue that at the start of the war FF was like the biggest chain

and at the end it was hardly anything

if that isn't proof nothing is

Hansscherff
28th November 2007, 04:37 AM
you can't argue that at the start of the war FF was like the biggest chain

and at the end it was hardly anything

if that isn't proof nothing is

At the beginning of age 6 we were one of the biggest chains around indeed, at one point we had TA, TBH, DJ, AOW, sangers chain and many others in chain. They all left due to various reasons, mostly because they were battling eachother instead of a minor nuisance like you were at that time Dave. Fact remains however that what you are saying is you owned THOSE chains, since they couldnt stand the war, so you're saying you owned them and not FF, since we remained who we were, FF.

But then again, even that you did not do, you did not own TA (who were only under us to boost mnr), you did not own TBH, nor DJ nor AoW nor vengence and hera, nor anyone else for that matter. You maybe owned a few of my bpms while i was on vacation, but ES put up a much better fight that age than RF did and they did not own us either.

If we get into a war, will WP, TLL, LOR and DR stay? I think so, i think they will back us up if necessary like we will back them up. Did that count for RF and TSH aswell?

Hans

GiantDave_WoC
28th November 2007, 05:02 AM
At the beginning of age 6 we were one of the biggest chains around indeed, at one point we had TA, TBH, DJ, AOW, sangers chain and many others in chain. They all left due to various reasons, mostly because they were battling eachother instead of a minor nuisance like you were at that time Dave. Fact remains however that what you are saying is you owned THOSE chains, since they couldnt stand the war, so you're saying you owned them and not FF, since we remained who we were, FF.

But then again, even that you did not do, you did not own TA (who were only under us to boost mnr), you did not own TBH, nor DJ nor AoW nor vengence and hera, nor anyone else for that matter. You maybe owned a few of my bpms while i was on vacation, but ES put up a much better fight that age than RF did and they did not own us either.

If we get into a war, will WP, TLL, LOR and DR stay? I think so, i think they will back us up if necessary like we will back them up. Did that count for RF and TSH aswell?

Hans

Lil_Wolfy
28th November 2007, 05:25 AM
GiantDave you owned FF once why not do it again big man? ^_^

Put yo money where yo mouth is for once ;D. Just like every age you claim to "own" BSS xD

GiantDave_WoC
28th November 2007, 05:39 AM
GiantDave you owned FF once why not do it again big man? ^_^

Put yo money where yo mouth is for once ;D. Just like every age you claim to "own" BSS xD

just recon TGF :)

sab turns don't allow me to

and I like FF just we owned them in war lol

Leash
28th November 2007, 05:44 AM
I think you should do a rematch to see who owns who =)

CPH
28th November 2007, 05:53 AM
I'm begining to think so too, but thats not my choise and we will have to talk to ES aswell, so they leave some weapons for FF to sab :)

CPH

GiantDave_WoC
28th November 2007, 06:12 AM
I'm begining to think so too, but thats not my choise and we will have to talk to ES aswell, so they leave some weapons for FF to sab :)

CPH

ES with their top spy account with 10 mil spy lol :p

Lil_Wolfy
28th November 2007, 06:55 AM
Defence: 18,615,071

Looks like TGF isnt the only farm around lol ^^

GiantDave's legacy lives on, BreakerJ is once again a turn farm =D

Stormrag3
28th November 2007, 07:29 AM

Thats because Kasbah went inactive.

Leash
28th November 2007, 10:25 AM
ES with their top spy account with 10 mil spy lol :p

OMG HOW DID YOU FIND OUT! :|

zeshan
28th November 2007, 12:22 PM
Defence: 18,615,071

Looks like TGF isnt the only farm around lol ^^

GiantDave's legacy lives on, BreakerJ is once again a turn farm =D

ahem it is not 18mil
it is Defensive Action 7,726,495 :p

just recon

sab turns don't allow me to

U dont need sab turns to recon ;)

GiantDave_WoC
28th November 2007, 01:05 PM
ahem it is not 18mil
it is Defensive Action 7,726,495 :p

U dont need sab turns to recon ;)

you took my post out of context read it again

zeshan
28th November 2007, 03:17 PM
you took my post out of context read it again

oh

i dint see that :morning:

WhiteBoy
29th November 2007, 07:00 AM
Adymon None 2 hours ago
LordStorm_LOR None 7 minutes ago
my cammander dropped me as requested, please stop sabbing now

AC/DT would like to unwelcome TLL and LordStorm to FF chain.

V.Dutch

GiantDave_WoC
29th November 2007, 08:25 AM
Adymon None 2 hours ago
LordStorm_LOR None 7 minutes ago
my cammander dropped me as requested, please stop sabbing now

AC/DT would like to unwelcome TLL and LordStorm to FF chain.

V.Dutch

Coldfury None 9 hours ago
im not in FF casper is banned and i am just stuck with the tag until i change commander due to the supreme commander that im stuck with

lol
seems FF is small really :p

Casper
29th November 2007, 09:28 AM
FF has grown and done well as there has been a great sense of friendship and a need to help each other. I am proud to say that FF has done so well as the leaders have guided big and small FF players in the right direction.

Those that say otherwise and have little negative comments to make are just naive and is a case of seeing is believing, so join FF and you will see for yourself.

To those of you who had very nice things to say about FF, thank you, that is greatly appreciated as FF is primarily a sab chain. Just shows you... with the right atttitude, friendly demenour and great game play spirit - elbissopmi si gnihton

;)

Hansscherff
29th November 2007, 10:36 AM
Coldfury None 9 hours ago
im not in FF casper is banned and i am just stuck with the tag until i change commander due to the supreme commander that im stuck with

lol
seems FF is small really :p

All we need now is you to go around screaming on GUA that 'you owned us again' and the circle is complete. Oh wait, you never stopped shouting lol.

Hans