PDA

View Full Version : FF welcomes Wolf Pack in the chain

wakkk
20th November 2007, 09:21 AM
FearlessForce is happy and proud to let you all know that great names are joining us. Coldfury, Tater and their chain linked with us today. At the same time I would like to welcome in Carpe_Diem leader of the XXX alliance and Lebanese_goddess.
Welcome guys :)
:party:

mclovin_kill

IonStormer
20th November 2007, 09:22 AM
lol another public service announcement from FF

dokken
20th November 2007, 09:34 AM
lol another public service announcement from FF

Isn't that what forums are for? :badger_2:

Wokverine
20th November 2007, 09:51 AM
Welcome in all... :)

Hansscherff
20th November 2007, 04:24 PM
damnit, cant u all stop expanding our chain, thats already 2 posts i have to make today, i'm lazy, when JD joins us tomorrow i aint gonna make a welcome post....

Hans

RoHaLoVeR
21st November 2007, 12:57 AM
Congratulations to all of FF with their recent achievements :)

Really, climbed up to ranked 3 of top 10 alliances in such a short time, an AWESOME achievement ^_^

GiantDave_WoC
22nd November 2007, 05:02 AM
can't wait to see them run from war again :p

ZoSo_AoA-
22nd November 2007, 09:03 AM
dokken has the worst signature I have ever seen. So much to quote from, and you chose my Santa Claus Line?

pigsfoot
22nd November 2007, 06:05 PM
Why did Wolf Pack leave CA?

dn81
22nd November 2007, 06:40 PM

oh you know it will come. the QQ letters have started already. Good job FF in telling your new chain members about your guys business.

CPH
23rd November 2007, 12:54 AM

Wow so much hate that a random person would for sure confuse with envy.. Lol.

Now some of us know better and realize that it is just GD's bitterness at the moment and that rather soon he will go to #fearlessforce and say congrats to the whole group. He knows that the game is about having fun and why not having fun with as many as possible in 1 alliance.
I must admit that I don't know that many in WP, but Aser1 and Tater that are some of the ones I knew didn't use to run away from a good war. As for FF we always had sabbers and rankers.. Some ran off some stayed, thats how it always is and we still kicked ass.. have you seen any of us whine about it?? So lets just keep it to what it is.. FF, DR and WP joined together to have a bit more fun, if it anoys you.. Bite me ;)

CPH

GiantDave_WoC
23rd November 2007, 06:06 AM
Wow so much hate that a random person would for sure confuse with envy.. Lol.

Now some of us know better and realize that it is just GD's bitterness at the moment and that rather soon he will go to #fearlessforce and say congrats to the whole group. He knows that the game is about having fun and why not having fun with as many as possible in 1 alliance.
I must admit that I don't know that many in WP, but Aser1 and Tater that are some of the ones I knew didn't use to run away from a good war. As for FF we always had sabbers and rankers.. Some ran off some stayed, thats how it always is and we still kicked ass.. have you seen any of us whine about it?? So lets just keep it to what it is.. FF, DR and WP joined together to have a bit more fun, if it anoys you.. Bite me ;)

CPH

yes it annoys me :dork:

nope just like every age Tater ran from TA cos of war with BSS when FF get in a war it will be your turn to see them run :p

Unthorgard
23rd November 2007, 08:41 AM
Congratulations, FF. You've added a great group to your ranks. The ones I've had dealings with personally - Aser and Tater - are among the best people I know playing KoC at the moment, so this can't be anything but good for your group.

Truewind
28th November 2007, 01:59 AM
Welcome to the Chain Wolf pack :)

And GD, stop the bitterness lol, really.

As My alter ego (Truewind from the medieval period) says,
"A man never fears, speaks, nor worries about an ant.
He won't even boast to it, as he has no need to.

Though you see nowadays many people boasting and screaming they do not fear 'such and such' alliance.

Yet in reality, they know, a true man, only fears a true man.

They fear us because we are them, or stronger than them, truly if there was no fear, there would be no mention of us.

A toast to our name, of which they often remember."

He is quite a philosopher, but weren't they all in those ages ;)

So yea... could RF be boasting and speaking about FF so much because maybe they fear or respect them?

You don't see them talking about GOH do you? Because they obviously don't seem them as a threat :D

~~Truewind

A toast to our name, of which they often remember.

GiantDave_WoC
28th November 2007, 02:07 AM
Welcome to the Chain Wolf pack :)

And GD, stop the bitterness lol, really.

As My alter ego (Truewind from the medieval period) says,
"A man never fears, speaks, nor worries about an ant.
He won't even boast to it, as he has no need to.

Though you see nowadays many people boasting and screaming they do not fear 'such and such' alliance.

Yet in reality, they know, a true man, only fears a true man.

They fear us because we are them, or stronger than them, truly if there was no fear, there would be no mention of us.

A toast to our name, of which they often remember."

He is quite a philosopher, but weren't they all in those ages ;)

So yea... could RF be boasting and speaking about FF so much because maybe they fear or respect them?

You don't see them talking about GOH do you? Because they obviously don't seem them as a threat :D

~~Truewind

A toast to our name, of which they often remember.

people also mention the aztecs :p

they aren't a threat :yay:

and hi m8 :d

Truewind
28th November 2007, 02:21 AM
people also mention the aztecs :p

they aren't a threat :yay:

and hi m8 :d

Lol hey bro :) :yay:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gd's a great guy, and if someone went out in 3 or 4 threads mentioning bad things about him, and boasting about himself to him, he either:

A) Fears him
B) Respects him
c) Both

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They mention the aztecs.

But not to the degree you mention FF :)

And yea POTW still <3's GD!!! :D

So yea bro, i'm gonna get you to admit you love FF and that's why you're hating on us lol

I might need some Truth serum though, i used the last of mine on Crip, he admitted he didn't do bad things to my goat.
[Copyright note: I hope it's o.k i take the copyrighted goat joke, trademarked and Copyrighted by Crip
I take it only because it's awesome!!]

~~Truewind