PDA

View Full Version : Checking in, hope to meet some old mates ...

Stormsky
19th November 2007, 03:37 PM
Since I changed computers and harddisk too many times last 3 years and also was a bit busy with playing WoW till the limit, I lost track of some old mates here. I re-installed msn so would love to meet some people again.

Oh, and no, I'm not here to play KoC again, 3 years WoW and 2 years KoC was enough online game experience, I think, lol.

Tidus-
19th November 2007, 11:04 PM
Sad

Get some RL friends!

AncientHumor
23rd November 2007, 02:21 PM
Stormsky? were you a member of The Rising Alliance with me?

Stormsky
24th November 2007, 05:09 AM

I wasn't part of The Rising Alliance and can't remember if my alliance was allied. Maybe we met in another way, although I can't remember your nickname you use now on the forum.

AncientHumor
25th November 2007, 12:12 AM
Ive gone under TheKeeper and just regular Humor as well, Im not sure if i knew you way back in ages 2 or 3 but your name seems really familiar

Stormsky
25th November 2007, 07:39 AM
I guess there are only a few people still playing KoC who were here in age 2 and 3 too. Like myself playing 2 years KoC it gets a bit boring.

R1DD1CK
25th November 2007, 10:39 AM
No He was In his own alliance and allied with none other than Carnage. This was in age three when I started playing.

Stormsky, I take it you know about Okastega?

http://www.giveupalready.com/images/icons/icon10.gif Stormsky's Alliance
Alliance Name: Stormsky's Alliance

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 2000 forum members

Alliance Forum Link: http://www.stormsky.org/forum

Alliance Website Link: http://stormsky.org (http://stormsky.org/)

Brief description of your alliance:

Stormsky's Alliance (SA) is formed by Stormsky in June 2003. Our motto is "Having fun together" and you will see that by the time you join. You will be learning and having as much fun as possible. Once you're in SA, you will want to stay because of the long standing friendships made with people throughout the world, and your involvement matters to everyone. You are not just a number like in many of the larger alliances. Knowledge of the game is shared from it's senior members, all the way down to starters, and since SA is one of the founders of First City, protection and warfare is guarenteed. We have access to three of the best recruiters in KoC for those extra soldiers you so desperatly need: SA batchrecruiter, Indra4 from FC/DES and RRac from RF. We have our own website with more historical information, so check us out and you will see that SA's family is the epicenter of fun.

If you have questions or concerns, leave a message here or go to our forum and PM For_My_Dreams, UNCBUD or Scarface.

Points of Note:

! Must be in command chain to join
! Must be willing to have fun

List of Allies

First City alliances:
+ Dutch Elite Soldiers [DES]
+ Dread Pirate Roberts [DPR]
+ Evil's Archangels [EA]
+ The Golden Horde [TGH]

Family (sub) alliances:
+ Carnage Alliance [CA]
+ Fryske Striders Gearwurking [FSG]
+ Mobscene Storm [MS]
+ Piedge Alliance [PA]
+ Search and Destroy [SaD]
+ Storm Unleashed [SU]
+ Tetra Hydro Cannabinol [THC]
+ The Dutch Prophecy [TDP]
+ The Night Warriors [TNW]
+ The Source of Chaos (TSC)
+ The Storm Guardians [TSG]
+ Thunder Storm Alliance [TSA]
+ Vissers Alliance [VA]
+ War-ELF Alliance [WEA]
+ Warrior Knights [WK]
+ White Tigers Alliance [WTA]
+ White Tower Group [WTG]

External alliances (will join SA/FC next Age):
+ Children Tears Alliance [CTA]
+ Kingdom of Paladin [KoP]
+ Rebel Squad Alliance [RSA]

TheyCallMeET
27th November 2007, 05:00 PM
I was around from Age 1 to 3.... was in NOO for a bit... create the OSA... LOL... Overthrow Striker Alliance... just required a strong will to see Lord Striker not succeed. Pestered Orc01 (was that his name... winner of Age 1?) for a bit... joined Elite for a bit, started a group called Orc Army, then, also got addicted to World of Warcraft.
Lvl 70 priest
Lvl 70 hunter
Lvl 61 Pali
Lvl 60 Mage
Lvl 51 Druid
and a handful of under 40 twinks later...

I had to give up WoW and spend more time in the real world... hence I came back here to see old friends.

Stormsky
28th November 2007, 08:52 AM
Ahh, cool to see more people ride the same road and got lose of WoW too. When I got 6 level 70's and aiming for the last 3 classes to get to 70 as well, I thought it was enough. Still a pity I lost track of most KoC mates, maybe I have to try recover my old hard disk and see if I can get some email and msn names back.

Stormsky
28th November 2007, 08:55 AM
Stormsky, I take it you know about Okastega?

Hey, now I read this line. Are you Okastega, R1DD1CK ?
Ofcourse I remember that name :party:

Kill3rSam
30th November 2007, 03:28 AM
Lol i remember you =) but what i remember ... isn't that great , cheating our recruiter and all.

Brecht_EF
30th November 2007, 10:24 AM
Heil stormsky,
long time no see m8

was a shame you quit after that scandal but I still <3 j00

Stormsky
30th November 2007, 10:55 AM
Heya Brecht, good to see you too matey. Still playing here?

R1DD1CK
1st December 2007, 01:25 AM
No I'm R1DDICK,Sadly Okastega passed away.

Stormsky
1st December 2007, 11:17 AM
Sadly Okastega passed away.

what? any post about this on this forums? :cry2:

Neomackenzie
1st December 2007, 05:08 PM
I remember you Stormsky. Your alliance was involved in some huge cheating accusations and you decided to give up and quit.

I also remember you TheyCallMeET, or better known as EvilTracy. :p We did some great things back in the ages. Lavitz still hangs around in the KoC channel.

Nice to see some oldies again.

Stormsky
2nd December 2007, 06:40 AM
Hey Neomackenzie, I remember you too. Think we even talked some times on msn back then. Thanks for replying matey.

:cool:

Tavix
2nd December 2007, 05:32 PM
what? any post about this on this forums? :cry2:

His girlfriend got on his account and told us about it, but it was deleted for some reason.

Stormsky
3rd December 2007, 06:40 AM
His girlfriend got on his account and told us about it, but it was deleted for some reason.

:cry2:

MysticOrc
4th December 2007, 06:25 PM
Hey EvilTracy, welcome back. The old Orc Army Council Members back for age 8 lol

TheyCallMeET
5th December 2007, 05:33 PM
Your sig Mystic... it's so... soo... wrong... it doesn't say Orc Army?

MysticOrc
5th December 2007, 06:23 PM
lol It does now

_PT_
18th December 2007, 03:22 PM
Hmmm Stormsky, sounds familiar.

Greetings,

HammerSt0rm (who just stumbled on this forum again after two years )

Sentai
19th December 2007, 04:54 AM
That name sounds very familiar to me...:)

Cybah
19th December 2007, 05:02 AM
stormsky!
remember me?

Brecht_EF
22nd December 2007, 08:16 AM
hell yeah ^_^

Stormsky
28th December 2007, 09:06 AM
HammerSt0rm, Sentai and Cybah does ring bells mateys.

:wave:

Hi guys, good to see you.

:travolta:

Back_Breaker
28th December 2007, 09:15 PM
I remember you, Stormsky, altho you most likely don't remember me.
When SC was imploding, you were a great farm. :badger_2:

However, you have a rep like PR's thomas-, in that you cheated a recruiter.
I hate to click, but have to, to get anywhere...so someone that fucks people out of their clicks, is like the worst kind of scum, to me.
No offense.
But hey! Matt77 is trying to make a comeback, so mebbe you'd have some luck there??

Stormsky
30th December 2007, 08:54 AM
Matt77 does ring a bell somewhere, the farming doesn't. After my account was hacked I quitted the game, so maybe you could dig in a few times before it was deleted. In the period I was active, I was rarely farmed due to my auto spend program. Only when our servers went down, the big guys with enough attack power could get some goodies. Yeah, our recruiter was the best, able to read the images and using so many free ip adresses. In that time (age 2 and 3), it was only a matter of having the best recruiter with automated systems and then enough people in the chain. We had the best programs, but too many people stayed in the chains of PR and LS. So my best spot was only #17 with 2400 accounts in the chain. A pity I got hacked, arrangements through msn and irq were indicating a chain increase over 5000 accounts.

The best part of this game is the people, not the ranking, the clicking and the strategy. Cheating should not ruin the game, but only makes it more interesting for organizing alliances and programmers. People playing together, making arrangements and building alliances, communicating through msn, irq and forums, learning to make teams, playing in a team, leading an alliance, all that kind of stuff is what makes this simple game so interesting.

I'm still proud on my KoC team, people who trust each other, also sharing non KoC real life things, spread over 48 countries and dedicated to the team and the alliance. I saw KoC as a wonderful learning experience in making a large organization through the internet where people didn't know each other at all from start.

R1DD1CK
3rd January 2008, 06:23 AM
LoL this thread is becoming like one of those school reunion type get togethers :)
Who's going to show up next, Xull?
Des Cybah LoL didn't even notice you'd gone anywhere LoL