PDA

View Full Version : war BSS vs PR and subchains

Carlos
19th November 2007, 01:38 PM
since a good war in koc this age is faught in gua, lets see who flames the other the most:jawdroppe

Lil_Wolfy
19th November 2007, 02:40 PM
What the devil O_o when did this happen?

Leash
19th November 2007, 05:29 PM
lol wtf?

JD is only untouched chain now hehe *hint hint*

Habsfan
19th November 2007, 05:34 PM
My bets that Keneva isn't hurt. LAWL She's the only ranker in PR :p

Anyways, good luck to both sides - what started it all?

chaser1
19th November 2007, 05:45 PM
So which war chain is going to go pick on JD? Unless all chains in war all band together against them... If anyone asks, Im kidding. ;)

I havent seen much activity from JD other than them sitting there... dominating the top ranks.

dn81
19th November 2007, 06:10 PM
So which war chain is going to go pick on JD? Unless all chains in war all band together against them... If anyone asks, Im kidding. ;)

I havent seen much activity from JD other than them sitting there... dominating the top ranks.

Maybe people are affraid they will pull a pr and pull them from their clicker?? I flame you both /flame flame...anyways i <3 you carlos you sexy devil you!!

Back_Breaker
19th November 2007, 06:31 PM
Eh, Carlos is bored.
This thread should be closed before the stupid bullshit game-sux-so-I'll-flame shit starts.
Certain members of Nameless and BSS have been in "battle" (if you wanna call it that with this age's fucked up formulas), since the age started.
There is no "war", that I know of.
Just a couple of personal conflicts.
Dunno bout the PR side of it, and don't care. Wub Keneva, but not involved in PR this age.
Nothin new here, folks.

Methinks carlos is growing tired of being turnfarmed, and is trying to elicit a bit of attention thru propaganda. :pc:

EDIT: Glad to see you back in the game, DN, but MAN did you pick the wrong age for a comeback!

zeshan
19th November 2007, 08:24 PM
This has been boring, no big war apart from 1 or 2.

but the top 2 allaiances are just sitting there without any battle and stuff.
i though i will be seeing some action atleast on the top to keep us occupied in such a pathetic age, but Pr and JD let me down.

c'mon guys when are u gonna war, last days of teh age????

Tidus-
19th November 2007, 09:21 PM
Show us some results of the war at least

conflag
20th November 2007, 10:53 AM
It is a farm war. lol

jog1
20th November 2007, 01:14 PM
lol wtf?

JD is only untouched chain now hehe *hint hint*

actually we had a '' War '' with UF.

like 1 month ago when not much could be sabbed.

ZeroTolerance-HG was the only one worth sabbing, like 10 ISs for 5 turns at the time, he got sabbed, didn't like it and asked for a truce a couple of days later cuz he was getting hurt too much...