PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

xforsakenx1x
17th November 2007, 02:30 AM
Hey, I'm new to the forum and kind of new to koc. I played in some passed ages but it was all on and off. I don't get to play much so usually growth is slow for me...that sounds kinda bad but w/e. I am looking for a commander and any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanx

Savage_NPK
17th November 2007, 03:51 AM
I'm sure you'll find the right alliance for you here:
http://www.giveupalready.com/forumdisplay.php?f=288

Just depends on how you want to play really.

R1DD1CK
17th November 2007, 09:29 PM
Hope you have a great time and welcome back to KoC xforsakenx1x

You going to be a slayer or a sabber?
rank hiding def whore or plane o'l ranker ^.^),

xforsakenx1x
18th November 2007, 07:05 PM
ranking mostly but I like to keep my spy high enough so if I really need to I can hit someone back...thanx for the warm welcome!

Badb_Catha
20th November 2007, 12:09 AM
Hi xforsakenx1x. I've never played before until a few weeks ago but I think I'm doing okay (I hope). If you learn anything new feel free to pass it on to me, too. :)

R1DD1CK
20th November 2007, 02:43 AM
Ye and tell me as well as I want to PWN Badb_Catha,
Muahahaha

Vengeful_Assasin
20th November 2007, 07:49 PM
Welcome!!!

I must say if your ranking don't piss too many sab chains

Badb_Catha
20th November 2007, 08:45 PM
You have a problem with me or something, r1dd1ck?

Vengeful_Assasin
20th November 2007, 10:22 PM

He's just kidding around. If he will pwn he could have done it already. Chillax!

R1DD1CK
21st November 2007, 02:16 AM
:jawdroppeAbsolutely not my friend^^ only messing about nobody takes me too seriously and neither should you. :WORD: Get used to it on the forums and in game.
LoL some of the choice names and threats I've received:censored::censored::censored:
You will learn that half the danger in game is just psychological AA that say "Don't hit me for Blah Blah Blah or I'll sab your ass and 5x1 your entire chain."

Remember it's just a game have loads of fun and most of all enjoy. I have for three years and I don't plan on quitting any time soon.

And get your sorry butt into the wastelands and have some real fun ;)

Badb_Catha
21st November 2007, 05:53 AM
Why do you guys assume I was mad. Maybe I was going to offer him some tea and crumpets.

Not many people take me too seriously, either. Except maybe the people who knew me in the military but I don't think that's anyone here, lol.

nelo_angelo
24th November 2007, 04:09 PM
you must be english lol tea and crumpets

forsaken your standing right behind me lol