PDA

View Full Version : FF Family back home

wakkk
16th November 2007, 05:14 PM
Today it was a great day for FearlessForce, so I thought it could be nice to all let you know in koc.

Today, DarkRebellion joined back FearlessForce and we are now only 1 team as we were in age 6. So by this post I wanted to welcome back our brothers and sisters that we missed for a too long time.

Whatever happened last age, we decided to forget and forgive everything. Past will remain the past and future is ours.

Welcome back DarkRebellion :)

McLovin_Kill
FF admin

camanchee
16th November 2007, 05:20 PM
hey wakkk

guess it was a long time comming but it is nice to be back with friends and family and yep the past stays the past lets look forward to a great future in koc

camanchee

leader DR

Joe-
16th November 2007, 05:23 PM
It's good to be back :)
FF and DR definitely belong together.

Joe

Pastachi
16th November 2007, 05:24 PM
Yeah, welcome back boys 'n girls :party:

SOMC
16th November 2007, 05:44 PM
I am very glad this worked out. The members of DR are a good bunch of sabbers and slayers and all I can say is... welcome home. :)

Lil_Wolfy
16th November 2007, 06:09 PM
Congrats to you all ;P

GiantDave_WoC
16th November 2007, 07:26 PM
is it now Karina has gone lol :p

arsi
17th November 2007, 02:41 PM
is it now Karina has gone lol :p

lol the past is past, dont u read davie :P

welcome back guys

wakkk
17th November 2007, 08:25 PM
lol the past is past, dont u read davie :P

welcome back guys

maybe he's just unable to read well?! :dork:

lil_fadgey
17th November 2007, 09:55 PM
welcome back xD

dunno what happened but its good to have more members :p

ofom_dezarc
17th November 2007, 11:02 PM
JP + Andriana gone everyone has peace :P

Custos
18th November 2007, 12:03 AM
This is good news for KOC and for FF, welcome home DR bout time you 2 settled your differneces. I remember the start of age 6 how dominent FF was in KOC then MnR quit FF and things got worse and worse. So im happy to see you all back as one :) congrats and hope you give the top rankings a run for their money.

Also hope you become a great war chain once again like you were at start of age 6 been nearly 3 ages since we seen FF at its best so lets hope we see it back :)

Good news :)

Wokverine
18th November 2007, 01:04 AM
Welcome back all... nice to see ya all :)

Truewind
19th November 2007, 05:04 AM
Yea the only thing keeping us apart was Adriana and JP, now that they are finally gone we can resolve things.

Cam and hilm have always been a part of the team.
There were just certain walls in the way of re joining.

Those walls have been lifted, and FF is back to it's rightful position. :)

Even the Alliance ranks have us in the Top 5 Alliances of all koc:

JD 1,568 140
PR/NL 1,646 139
TWCSRS 889 71
FF 572 61
RF|TSH 515 52

Yes we out rank RF now.

Expect FF to take over the Dominate Sabbing position in the game that is left empty with the loss of ES/LACN.

Never count FF out, never.

~~Truewind

CrippledLucifer-
19th November 2007, 09:26 AM
Expect FF to take over the Dominate Sabbing position in the game that is left empty with the loss of ES/LACN.
~~Truewind

Eight months and more flaming posts than I care to remember later, you finally acknowledged ESLACN's position in koc ;)

Tidus-
19th November 2007, 10:36 PM
oh great two chains tht became such losers are now back together.

lol do you lot still remember when Nameless/SMA made DR cry after tht war in age 7 I( think IT WAS AGE 7) lol. DR Andriana gave her acc up apprantly or quit LOL

Hilmtalud
20th November 2007, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the support messages ;)

Tidus, GD, crazed mofo and co plz keep your stupid messages out of this topic k thx bye.

Pastachi
20th November 2007, 12:32 PM
Yea the only thing keeping us apart was Adriana and JP, now that they are finally gone we can resolve things.

Cam and hilm have always been a part of the team.
There were just certain walls in the way of re joining.

Those walls have been lifted, and FF is back to it's rightful position. :)

Even the Alliance ranks have us in the Top 5 Alliances of all koc:

JD 1,568 140
PR/NL 1,646 139
TWCSRS 889 71
FF 572 61
RF|TSH 515 52

Yes we out rank RF now.

Never count FF out, never.

~~Truewind

PR/NL 1,745 142
JD 1,561 142
FF 720 77
TCSRSK 716 54
RF|TSH 520 52
UF 506 44
TUE ^^ 233 27
UL 204 25
AL2 567 20
DES 272 20

And we outrank TA =)

jog1
20th November 2007, 01:21 PM
Name: camancheeman
Commander: None
Alliance Commander McLovin_Kill
Alliance Name FF

Name: McLovin_Kill
Alliance Name FF

they left already?

Hansscherff
20th November 2007, 03:57 PM
Alliance Name FF

Alliance Name FF

they left already?

Sounds like a vacation mode to me.

btw wb DR, catch u guys soon!

Hans

jog1
20th November 2007, 04:59 PM
Sounds like a vacation mode to me.

btw wb DR, catch u guys soon!

Hans

kk lol, didn't think about that

Truewind
28th November 2007, 01:47 AM
Eight months and more flaming posts than I care to remember later, you finally acknowledged ESLACN's position in koc ;)

Well truthfully, ES was the one doing most of the sabbing. :D

Though you were of the Few in Lacn who did a good job sabbing :)

But yea, you guys were the dominate sabbers, were being the key transitional word :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alliance Name FF

Back as usual, just a quick vacation :)

~~Truewind

Evil_Scarecrow
18th December 2007, 03:13 AM

who was camcheeman's commander ? :S

IRGRL
18th December 2007, 03:39 AM
lol maybe they are leaving like the other 2 did?

think Ff would get a grip on seeing their demise everytime they post a welcoming back or a welcome to chain they seem to leave not too long after lol

Pastachi
18th December 2007, 05:09 AM
We can't help it people chicken out on some wars (OBV not the AC war cause it's nothing), but DR will stick around.

dn81
18th December 2007, 11:21 PM
We can't help it people chicken out on some wars (OBV not the AC war cause it's nothing), but DR will stick around.

A wise man once said don't bite of more then you can chew cause you will be bound to choke on your own stuff.

You know what you're right the AC has caused nothing aside from 4 alliances leaving your chain many new farms and DoubleD selling off his sa to spy. Granted there are a few I will not sab due to me still having respect for CPH's founding to this alliance and Dane being one of them doesn't mean I won't sab the rest. But hey whats losing all your da going to do to some rankers anyways. Maybe make them run away from your chain. Anyways nice to see you playing again in FF camanchee long time no see /salute. Just like i promised CPH back when FF was started I won't sab camanchee but his officers to me are fair game. Anywho enough of ranting on GUA take this war to the battlefield not on GUA where anyone can flame to win.

and that is?

Evil_Scarecrow
19th December 2007, 03:09 AM

:drool: Congratz on having a strong chain
But
Answer my question please

Borinqueneer
22nd December 2007, 05:53 PM
Pwaar was, he got banned over 4 weeks ago, becuase at the begining of the age he activate the account he use in age 7 so that the officers there would be connected to the chain, he is the second time he was ban for that, so instead of fighting to get the account back he decided to retire, since school didnt went as well has he hoped. In conclusion, DR since the integration to FF this age hasnt tought of leaving and much less will leave cause of a war. question answered?

Evil_Scarecrow
23rd December 2007, 12:49 AM
Pwaar was, he got banned over 4 weeks ago, becuase at the begining of the age he activate the account he use in age 7 so that the officers there would be connected to the chain, he is the second time he was ban for that, so instead of fighting to get the account back he decided to retire, since school didnt went as well has he hoped. In conclusion, DR since the integration to FF this age hasnt tought of leaving and much less will leave cause of a war. question answered?

Yes Thank you! camcheeman dont have commander turns to join anyone eh ?

Hansscherff
23rd December 2007, 12:25 PM
lol maybe they are leaving like the other 2 did?

think Ff would get a grip on seeing their demise everytime they post a welcoming back or a welcome to chain they seem to leave not too long after lol

Nice try ;)

R1DD1CK
23rd December 2007, 01:36 PM
Hello FF,

Nice to see you getting thing's back together.
Do you think that CPH_ will be playing next age?

Hansscherff
25th December 2007, 04:32 PM
Hello FF,

Nice to see you getting thing's back together.
Do you think that CPH_ will be playing next age?

Hey R1DD1CK,

I dont think he'll be playing and if he will, he'll probably only play a small account, but you'll have to ask him to be sure, last i talked to him he was busy enough without KoC already.

Hans

Venom-
25th December 2007, 09:48 PM
Congrats ff...

Hans <3

Evil_Scarecrow
25th December 2007, 11:17 PM
Got Another Question :P
So how come Camanchee's chain still have got DR in there alliance description just curious :P

IRGRL
26th December 2007, 11:07 AM
yeah how come :) id like to know as well lol

Hansscherff
27th December 2007, 03:31 AM
Haha well well, we got a bunch of curious people here it seems ;) Well offcourse i cant speak for camanchee and his chain, but my best guess is that they like to have/keep their own identity, like 99% of the players in KoC, in fact i thought you could have figured that out yourselves ;)

I'm still called Hansscherff even though i am in FF ;)

Venom :)

Hans

Evil_Scarecrow
28th December 2007, 12:04 AM
Haha well well, we got a bunch of curious people here it seems ;) Well offcourse i cant speak for camanchee and his chain, but my best guess is that they like to have/keep their own identity, like 99% of the players in KoC, in fact i thought you could have figured that out yourselves ;)

Venom :)

Hans

You sir are a moron like me hence should never try to guess or speak for any one else

well hes called camancheeman and hes in FF

well just wondering since long back he was FF--->DR------>FF so his original identity was FF so whats wrong with that :S

/me is confused

thanks hans meh