PDA

View Full Version : The New KoC

dn81
15th November 2007, 02:05 AM
Well seems I somehow stumbled back into the game again earlier today, and I've come accross a few things well ok alot of things in this game that is alot different then what it was when I last played. Now I could go on and on about sab formulas and new turns and etc.. but I am not. I find it funny now though that everyone in their descriptions alliance associations w/e you all call it , threaten to sab you blah blah blah for x ammount of gold hit. or for farming. I mean is this really meant to scare people?? Cause I get a great laugh out of all of this seeing people that go "Omg you hit me for 2 turns gold I will sab you cause im such a bad ass" I mean get real people. I remember when 90% of you came crying to me oh please dn dont sab my chain etc...So my word of advice to all you people that use that just as a "threat" take it off. You look more stupid then you do like a hard ass. Seriously what damage can you do to a farmer or a sab chain if youre ranking?? Nothing..and that my friends/enemies/people who hate me is the utter truth. But all of that aside I do want to thank you all for giving me a great laugh while im going through peoples names and reading these comical things :)

lots of love
drunkninja81

ofom_dezarc
15th November 2007, 02:29 AM
I'd give you a few weeks of playing an account with a proper tbg, and i'd predict you add something like 'stop the damn n00b hits' or 'ill sab you mofos' :P

for some people it's not trying to act like a 'hardass' but just the noobs and noob hits that makes you do it

dn81
15th November 2007, 02:34 AM
I'd give you a few weeks of playing an account with a proper tbg, and i'd predict you add something like 'stop the damn n00b hits' or 'ill sab you mofos' :P

for some people it's not trying to act like a 'hardass' but just the noobs and noob hits that makes you do it

umm no i wouldnt

tonyrodolfo
15th November 2007, 06:21 AM
most have them in there but i dont read them i dont think alot of people read them but i think its more to scare of the noobs from hitting for just a turn of gold

elfmare
15th November 2007, 07:54 AM
well, it was based on when the had the 1 probe hits, the noobs come in and kill off men. yea, if i put it in my AA, then i do it. I do hit others for what i think is good gold hit, but if they kill more men then the get gold wise, then they get sabbed.

drunkninja81

I think i remember you.. hmmm, where you under sweetshadow?or fireheart?
yea, never came running to you, you were never a bad ass, just a blow ***
your advise isnt wanted, nor respected.. But thats only if your the same DN that i remember..

dn81
15th November 2007, 10:44 AM
well, it was based on when the had the 1 probe hits, the noobs come in and kill off men. yea, if i put it in my AA, then i do it. I do hit others for what i think is good gold hit, but if they kill more men then the get gold wise, then they get sabbed.

drunkninja81

I think i remember you.. hmmm, where you under sweetshadow?or fireheart?
yea, never came running to you, you were never a bad ass, just a blow ***
your advise isnt wanted, nor respected.. But thats only if your the same DN that i remember..

at least i can spell advice :) and its not like what you say matters much anyways. people dont know who you are, nor do i even know who you are so why should it matter what you say when youre a nobody like yourself? what you going to do sab me?? lol thats exactly what im talking about man youre just blowing smoke out your mouth. just like the people who do it in their aa.

Lil_Wolfy
15th November 2007, 11:04 AM
dn81 is one of the sabbers up there with T0msky and Bonsai.

Legend ^_^

Leash
15th November 2007, 11:53 AM
well yeah a lot of ppl just put it there to scare off ppl, but others really stick to it

"not more than one hit per week" *kuch kuch*

Wraith-
15th November 2007, 04:45 PM
"Omg you hit me for 2 turns gold I will sab you cause im such a bad ass" I mean get real people. I remember when 90% of you came crying to me oh please dn dont sab my chain etc...So my word of advice to all you people that use that just as a "threat" take it off. You look more stupid then you do like a hard ass. But all of that aside I do want to thank you all for giving me a great laugh while im going through peoples names and reading these comical things :)

It sounds like you are trying to be the badass here, and funnily enough it's you who looks like the stupid one.

dn81
15th November 2007, 06:13 PM
It sounds like you are trying to be the badass here, and funnily enough it's you who looks like the stupid one.

lol when did you start playing koc like age 6 maybe 7? Maybe you missed the koc memo but i r the original badass or maybe your koc history teacher forgot to tell you that, so oddly enough you are the one who looks like the stupid one. wanna tell me what your koc account is too so i can laugh at your AA too.

Wraith-
15th November 2007, 07:27 PM
Age 3, funnily enough.

And though you may be "the original badass", it seems you've been relegated to insulting a legitimate tactic of using one's AA and being far more loud and obnoxious than geniunely clever. Quite a step down, eh?

But don't let that get in the way of your ego.

You can still be a uber-cool e-badass in your heart!

elfmare
15th November 2007, 09:48 PM
at least i can spell advice :) and its not like what you say matters much anyways. people dont know who you are, nor do i even know who you are so why should it matter what you say when youre a nobody like yourself? what you going to do sab me?? lol thats exactly what im talking about man youre just blowing smoke out your mouth. just like the people who do it in their aa.

he might have been up there, never really cared. had a war with him, and he never hurt me that much, nor scared me..

DN, I dont hide, and enough people know me.. your big words dont mean much in itself. I only respect people that show respect. I dont care who it is.. but anyways, this is way off subject.. dont want to get a warning again on here, lol.. I said my peace and its time for me to move on...

dn81
16th November 2007, 01:08 AM
Age 3, funnily enough.

And though you may be "the original badass", it seems you've been relegated to insulting a legitimate tactic of using one's AA and being far more loud and obnoxious than geniunely clever. Quite a step down, eh?

But don't let that get in the way of your ego.

You can still be a uber-cool e-badass in your heart!

lol its a legitimate tactic? lol when people laugh about it? oh get real. And i r forever the uber cool e-badass cause thats what i am omg!!!

he might have been up there, never really cared. had a war with him, and he never hurt me that much, nor scared me..

DN, I dont hide, and enough people know me.. your big words dont mean much in itself. I only respect people that show respect. I dont care who it is.. but anyways, this is way off subject.. dont want to get a warning again on here, lol.. I said my peace and its time for me to move on...

cant hurt an account that doesnt have anything or is unsabble or unmassable cause they stayed under the spy/sentry ratio to lose when massed yup but i still tried. as for might have been up there i was up there smarty pants i was doing this long before you even knew how to use a spy. so by you saying we couldnt hurt a nub account is pointless. anyways aa's are ridiculous and are for pure amusement cause what is a ranking alliance going to do to you if you farm them? sab?? lol come on get real. which brings me back to my point of how can you hurt a sabber or slayer that just dont care? you can't so who loses in the end? the rankers.

MFnBonsai
16th November 2007, 01:37 AM
which brings me back to my point of how can you hurt a sabber or slayer that just dont care? you can't so who loses in the end? the rankers.

thats when they go round to other alliances in the game to find out who is willing to mass those said sabbers that dont give a shit....

R1DD1CK
16th November 2007, 02:49 AM
Oh noes! drunkninja back on the scene.:drool:

*Goes and hides in a very dark corner with fingers crossed that drunkninja doesn't work out the new spy/sab formula.

All your weapons are belong to us

Absolute classic^^ Who doesn't remember that line?

LoL just checked your koc account where did you find Humphreys Dragons
Are you the original one's every body hated?

Sooooo good to see some of the oldies returning back to make the damn game more interesting once again!

Odd that from what I've read ppl don't know of you!

I only started playing in age 3 In Carnage(Founded by Carnage King) Under Thoron_Dur, Sweet Shadow, Any way you prolly never heard of us, But and one of the first things I learned was don't piss off you lot :(

Bad asses these days ain't so bad only a couple remain and quite frankly 'They ain't so bad'

I rarely post more than a couple of lines but an Anti Legend like you deserves respect.

P.S.
Get your skinny ass into the wast lands

P.P.S.

Don't SAB me.............................Yet!

P.P.P.S.

PLZ :D

Oh did I say I'm glad your back! :D

dn81
16th November 2007, 07:51 AM
Oh noes! drunkninja back on the scene.:drool:

*Goes and hides in a very dark corner with fingers crossed that drunkninja doesn't work out the new spy/sab formula.

Absolute classic^^ Who doesn't remember that line?

LoL just checked your koc account where did you find Humphreys Dragons
Are you the original one's every body hated?

Sooooo good to see some of the oldies returning back to make the damn game more interesting once again!

Odd that from what I've read ppl don't know of you!

I only started playing in age 3 In Carnage(Founded by Carnage King) Under Thoron_Dur, Sweet Shadow, Any way you prolly never heard of us, But and one of the first things I learned was don't piss off you lot :(

Bad asses these days ain't so bad only a couple remain and quite frankly 'They ain't so bad'

I rarely post more than a couple of lines but an Anti Legend like you deserves respect.

P.S.
Get your skinny ass into the wast lands

P.P.S.

Don't SAB me.............................Yet!

P.P.P.S.

PLZ :D

Oh did I say I'm glad your back! :D

lawl!! i know CK and SS and thoron for that matter we joined ss in age 4 we made lots of friends there in IC. ya its oringal me and oringal humprheys also topgun is back now too. we're just playing to play i guess. but i think i started a war due to some guys AA lawl!!! anyways did you use your name now in Carnage or where you under a diff name then?? anywho i havent had time to research the sab formula to much yet..though ive heard many differnt things on it. one thing holds true. everyone says its not what it used to be..

Tycho_Bloodbeard
16th November 2007, 09:29 AM
dn81 is one of the sabbers up there with T0msky and Bonsai.

Legend ^_^

For all the good it does with the new sab rules :?

Most "old-style" sabbers were based on the idea of having nothing to lose and the ability to chain a whole group... The first of this is still more or less useable, but the 288 turns/day don't really let you chain that effectively.

Turn farming does seem more effective this age, though :party:

Tycho

Wraith-
17th November 2007, 10:37 AM
lol its a legitimate tactic? lol when people laugh about it? oh get real. And i r forever the uber cool e-badass cause thats what i am omg!!!

I can guarantee that last age my AA threats deterred more than a few people.

Plus, you won't get asked why you sabbed someone, because it'll say why right in your AA. :)

tonyrodolfo
17th November 2007, 04:18 PM
i got to say it would be sweet seeing DT all back and sabbing maybe next age will be an age for us sabbers and all those talking shit this age will suck up next :P

its good to see you back DN

SOMC
17th November 2007, 08:32 PM
As much as I hate to say it, being a sabber since age 3 myself, things are different now. I have mad respect for you DN, what you and vlad did with DT, but what you are saying is paramount to an old Nazi soldier making fun of how the US makes war in 2007. Things have changed, and with them, the strategies for playing the game how one wants to play have too. For many of us, the "do not hit for..." is just an excuse to sab someone without having to hear rankers bitch, for others, the implementation of the AA/profile system has just changed the way some people play the game. Nice to you back.

R1DD1CK
17th November 2007, 09:24 PM
anyways did you use your name now in Carnage or where you under a diff name then??

Back in age three I was called deaver under godamit(now known as MAGICAL-TREVOR-TUE) under thoron_dur
TREVOR is now alliance commander for TuE for age 8
I'm back in carnage under snollygoster as Riddick_Carnage, helping to support a once great alliance.

lil_fadgey
17th November 2007, 10:15 PM
well i set my AA at a reasonable amount and people hit under it, but i dont complain, i jsut use it as an excuse to sab but thats shit coz the new sab formula's are gay -_-

Custos
18th November 2007, 12:12 AM
Welcome back DN nice to have you back in the game, but the game has changes too much to be just a sabber you will see that yourself soon enough bro, doesn't mean you can not sab just means you need a damn decent spy to hurt the ones that matter in this game rofl.

As for peoples AA's if you have a rep then y put stuff in your AA people will soon realise who you are, those that post stuff like:

any hits under 4 mill i will sab you

rofl wtf if someone hits you for under 4mill and you have a 2 hit aweek policy then that person now only has 1 hit on you and he was stupid enough to waste it on hitting you for under 4mill gold lol his loss not yours.

Do something funny in your aa or ybother ?

DN when you ready and want to sab then contact viv we will be waiting to sab with you ;)