PDA

View Full Version : KOC Cheaters Discussion Forum

EMPC
9th November 2007, 06:41 AM
Click Here (http://www.giveupalready.com/)

I would like to offer up a section on my forum that has nothing to do with KOC for players to be able to discuss cheating accusations. GUA does not tolerate it, which is understandable as they don't want to start online fights. There is no other type of KOC discussion on the boards, just cheating accusations. Keep everything else KOC related here on GUA.

Sixix
9th November 2007, 07:18 AM
i think somebody installed such a board already (koc) ages ago... guess what, noone really cared :)

EMPC
9th November 2007, 08:39 AM
i think somebody installed such a board already (koc) ages ago... guess what, noone really cared :)

That's fine then. People need to stop bitching about it.

Shane-
9th November 2007, 08:35 PM
Allow people not logged in/registered to read the forum...

Shane

r0b-dog
10th November 2007, 12:46 AM
looks good.. im already there.. :P

LordDetenzer
10th November 2007, 05:50 AM
naaaa. no one could be bother to register. fix the register problem and people might start thinking about it lol

r0b-dog
10th November 2007, 08:01 AM
naaaa. no one could be bother to register. fix the register problem and people might start thinking about it lol

then why bother viewing the forum in the first place?

and the point is to register so you can discuss.. there is no point of just viewing and not expressing a point..

Shane-
10th November 2007, 08:16 AM
then why bother viewing the forum in the first place?

and the point is to register so you can discuss.. there is no point of just viewing and not expressing a point..

You new to forums?

Gua: Currently Active Users: 436 (43 members and 393 guests)
vB: Currently Active Users: 1375 (56 members and 1319 guests)
DP: Currently Active Users: 1,960 (559 members and 1,401 guests)

A large percent of people only read forums, Not post, And to be perfectly honest, Why should people register to your forum? If chances are there may not want to post, So there'd wasted there time

People read forums, And if there feel the need to post, comment, ect, Then there will register

Shane

seta
10th November 2007, 08:33 AM
You can view the board without registering anyway.

Shane-
10th November 2007, 08:44 AM
You can view the board without registering anyway.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

http://www.everydaybullshit.net/forums/index.php?showforum=73

You try to access it without being logged in?...

Shane

seta
10th November 2007, 08:50 AM
http://www.everydaybullshit.net/forums/index.php?showforum=73

You try to access it without being logged in?...

Shane

I have viewed it without even logging in then registered to post a few things. Try going to their main page (for lack of a better term) then forum again, thats how I got in.

EMPC
10th November 2007, 10:51 AM
There you can see it now. Missed a check box on the settings. Yeah the site is slow right now, it has only been online a couple weeks.

Sixix
10th November 2007, 11:46 AM
i dont want to offend you, but for me it looks like all you are doing is advertising your forum.
you could have atleast made up some wild cheating accusations posts so people actually had something to read ;)

atti
10th November 2007, 12:58 PM
Checked the forums, never saw anything with cheating or even close to it.

Just advertising.

Closed.