PDA

View Full Version : 'War'- Elitesabbers v RF

Pages : [1] 2 3

richardbajor
5th November 2007, 10:49 AM
At 4pm BST today a delegation (of one- me!) from elitesabbers informed the RF government (of 1- lord of shadows) that unless we received assurances that they would abide by elitesabbers rules of one hit per week then our two clans would be in a state of war. I very much regret to inform the whole of KOC that no such assurance has been given and that we are now at war with RF. :badger_2:

Reasons:

- Although all clans have someone breaking the one hit per week rule, RF have been by far the most persistent, most lippy and most regular. Additionally when ONE member from ES did the same back he got sabbed and put on actions for his troubles.
- A member of RF member already on ES actions for being a naughty boy
- Giant Dave... not that he's done anything this time as far as I know...but, well, he is Giant Dave :badger_2:
- Show other clans that ES intends to enforce our one hit per week rule as best we can and that you cannot break ES rules with impunity.

Resolution-
- RF to agree to abide by ES policy of one hit per week.
- Some mechanism whereby infringements are reported to ES Admins BEFORE sabbing takes place.
- More goats.

Looks to me like a few clans are gonna be wanting to have a go at RF this age- ES wants to be first to the bar and last to leave. We know the sabbing situation, we know that ES has suffered more from the new sab rules than other rank based clans. It isn't gonna be the greatest war in the history of KOC but the way we see it, if RF are gonna farm us we may as well take down their DA's and farm them back- always good gold to be made in wartime :party:

GiantDave_WoC
5th November 2007, 11:04 AM
This isn't a war ES aren't big enough of a chain for that

and none of the accounts are worth wasting sab turns on

We will continue to farm now this thread might as well be closed bye :)

chaser1
5th November 2007, 11:19 AM
Dave, maybe you havent noticed, but ES isnt the only chain that isnt happy with how RF treats other chains this age. TCL and several other chains have expressed a bit of disdain over how they are treated by some RF members. Speaking on behalf of TCL, one of our members makes a mistake and without even trying to negotiate something for peace, you guys chained the crap out of him. Thats nothing more than one of the big boys in the game bullying the little guys. :mrt:

Also, kudos to KC-THE-KING, at least he tries to work things out. You guys have a good member there.

Leash
5th November 2007, 11:59 AM
what is it davie? frustrated of ur DA being sabbed like hell and getting farmed so you feel like doing the same thing to others?

Oh well, i might have quite low spy, but still i can hit enough RF-members with that :)

Too bad with the new rules

Anyway, good war to both of us lol

Lil_Wolfy
5th November 2007, 12:07 PM
Best luck to both sides =)

Although im thinking ES are greatly weakened this age after their split from LaCN, should be a good fight nonetheless

Messias
5th November 2007, 01:12 PM
This isn't a war ES aren't big enough of a chain for that

Size only matters if you know how to use it . . .

nagrach
5th November 2007, 02:48 PM
well at least there is some action
so this age might get intresting

i really hoped there will be some more coordinated actions against JD or PR from other chains but it seems no one wants to bully the two big chains there.

i wish ES a good fight and hopefully we have some fun sabbing us :D

LordCounter
5th November 2007, 02:53 PM
its pretty odd not to adjust your farming rules to the koc rules

1 hit a week is simply retarted.

go RF lol

richardbajor
5th November 2007, 03:11 PM
well at least there is some action
so this age might get intresting

i really hoped there will be some more coordinated actions against JD or PR from other chains but it seems no one wants to bully the two big chains there.

i wish ES a good fight and hopefully we have some fun sabbing us :D

I doubt it will be THAT exciting- took me less than an hour to run through 400 sab turns and sabbing 5 or 6 IV's/BPMs using 5 turns a time ain't that orgasmic , but hey, it's better than clicking. Best that will happen is to trim down the DA's to make some farms. Wolfy's right (for once lol) but less to do with ES size than just what I said above about the sabbing situation.

Yeah was a lot of talk about going after rankers because of the shit sab rules but JD and PR (to me anyway) have respected our rules whereas all the usual war clans haven't.... some to a greater extent than others.... hence it being RF we war. Not really right to war people who don't want trouble just to try and prove something to the KOC Admins which won't change anything anyways.

Reno
5th November 2007, 06:12 PM
Your spies successfully enter *****'s armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Sabotage Turns: 441 / 500

:party:

:shithitfa

:pc:

You tell me.

zeshan
6th November 2007, 12:48 AM
hmm excellent!! first big war of the age, lets see who else joins in, we are already in, approved war just now :p

We will continue to farm now this thread might as well be closed bye

Whos a Farm now eh??

its pretty odd not to adjust your farming rules to the koc rules

1 hit a week is simply retarted

Is it not simply retarted not to obey or have any rules at all let alone have some sort of rule??

GiantDave_WoC
6th November 2007, 01:19 AM
hmm excellent!! first big war of the age, lets see who else joins in, we are already in, approved war just now :p

Whos a Farm now eh??

Is it not simply retarted not to obey or have any rules at all let alone have some sort of rule??

Yes ES made me a farm :dork:

it was actually random sabbers lol and you haven't hit me yet so I can't be that good

zeshan
6th November 2007, 01:31 AM
Yes ES made me a farm :dork:

it was actually random sabbers lol and you haven't hit me yet so I can't be that good

and i though u could not get more of an idiot.

i was not talking abt me hitting u, i was talking abt people in general.

BaBsIIe
6th November 2007, 01:48 AM
Well me for one I applaud the ES leaderships decision it was brave and necessary!!!

What would you do in their situation? Faced with less members the the local Satanist church… no members anymore worth a sh!t ( cust0s; badass babe, Stes – wasn’t he gonna destroy LaCN? Maybe he’s trying a new method? )… no decent chains anymore they could leach of ( LaCN again – boy they sure miss them don’t they?)… sab rules that don’t allow them to bully the little ones…

So in a desperate effort to not just fade out and become another SC they tried humor… “ only 1 attack a week”… this offcourse gave everyone a good laugh, but it wasn’t enough…

They where faced with more mods and admins then members… extinction seemed immenent…

Why not war? a smarter one said… well why not they think… our chain is small enough so our enemies can sab us all with their 500 turns…. The max someone can sab of us is 3 IS… its not like we click enough to rank… lets go for it… now lets try that humor again “ its because they attack us more then once a week”…

Good going ES… maybe you’ll reach the end of the age!

MFnBonsai
6th November 2007, 02:50 AM
8 attack turns a day....
500 sabb turns a day....

n00bs unsabbable....

no point warring this age and definately not an age to try and instill 1 hit a week lol....

personally im just using my chucks to sabb worthy targets this age.... fukk the lil guys take out the weapons of the rank accounts....

zeshan
6th November 2007, 03:32 AM
ahem, is it not 288 per day!!
coz u get 1 turn every 5 mins, making 288 per day not 500.

would be nice to have 500 per day though.

richardbajor
6th November 2007, 03:35 AM
Well me for one I applaud the ES leaderships decision it was brave and necessary!!!

What would you do in their situation? Faced with less members the the local Satanist church… no members anymore worth a sh!t ( cust0s; badass babe, Stes – wasn’t he gonna destroy LaCN? Maybe he’s trying a new method? )… no decent chains anymore they could leach of ( LaCN again – boy they sure miss them don’t they?)… sab rules that don’t allow them to bully the little ones…

So in a desperate effort to not just fade out and become another SC they tried humor… “ only 1 attack a week”… this offcourse gave everyone a good laugh, but it wasn’t enough…

They where faced with more mods and admins then members… extinction seemed immenent…

Why not war? a smarter one said… well why not they think… our chain is small enough so our enemies can sab us all with their 500 turns…. The max someone can sab of us is 3 IS… its not like we click enough to rank… lets go for it… now lets try that humor again “ its because they attack us more then once a week”…

Good going ES… maybe you’ll reach the end of the age!

Woke up to a load of bleating this morning. Finally traced it to this thread and your post and just to confirm my suspicions I did a recon- yes indeed- it's coming from a farm :badger_2:

For your information, ES is no smaller than when we first started out with Tom and people stayed clear. No smaller than when BSS started out and people ran a mile from them. Sure the sab rules are crap, but this is an age of rankers who do not want to go without DA- we can't wipe out RF but we can make most of you farms for us and the rest of KOC to feed off and in an age when most peeps thoughts turn to ranking some of your members are gonna wonder what the point of it all is- so little to gain from farming ES and so much to lose when the only terms are that a few of your more gready members refrain from hitting ES more than once a week.

GiantDave_WoC
6th November 2007, 03:42 AM
Woke up to a load of bleating this morning. Finally traced it to this thread and your post and just to confirm my suspicions I did a recon- yes indeed- it's coming from a farm :badger_2:

For your information, ES is no smaller than when we first started out with Tom and people stayed clear. No smaller than when BSS started out and people ran a mile from them. Sure the sab rules are crap, but this is an age of rankers who do not want to go without DA- we can't wipe out RF but we can make most of you farms for us and the rest of KOC to feed off and in an age when most peeps thoughts turn to ranking some of your members are gonna wonder what the point of it all is- so little to gain from farming ES and so much to lose when the only terms are that a few of your more gready members refrain from hitting ES more than once a week.

then your argument is flawed as RF don't have rankers.

Pigsfoot and Hundar take them down lol

BaBsIIe
6th November 2007, 03:46 AM

Lol, and the way you guys want people to respect that 1 hit a week thing is: “lets get our tiny DA’s sabbed away even more”… instead of like 1 or 2 members attacking you now and then you get the 4th biggest chain attacking you for less then they normally would as much as they want…

I’m sorry but not even me thinks you guys are that dumb… and if you are… well…

Just admit it… you guys are so tiny you need some kind of spark to keep alive… and like I said I think it’s a smart move… at least with RF you know you’ll get a fight…

But please don’t insult my or your own intelligence with that other crap…

freija
6th November 2007, 04:42 AM
good luck guys, have fun!

Leash
6th November 2007, 05:45 AM
Lol, and the way you guys want people to respect that 1 hit a week thing is: “lets get our tiny DA’s sabbed away even more”… instead of like 1 or 2 members attacking you now and then you get the 4th biggest chain attacking you for less then they normally would as much as they want…

I’m sorry but not even me thinks you guys are that dumb… and if you are… well…

Just admit it… you guys are so tiny you need some kind of spark to keep alive… and like I said I think it’s a smart move… at least with RF you know you’ll get a fight…

But please don’t insult my or your own intelligence with that other crap…

If we are so tiny, why do you even give a crap? And ofc u're doing a good job with ur propaganda and irony :no:

U're all talking that ES is small and RF too big for us blablabla that is why you all got a lot more to lose than us (and you are)

We set the rules for hitting, and if you'd know how to read then you would see that RF r the only ones who were constantly breaking that rule. From aaaaall of the chains in KoC only you... hmmmm it can't be that hard if the other chains can keep theirselves to it no? And it's not only about that if u would have read carefully.

Welcome TCL to the fight and GD keep going, u doing a good job :) :yay:

BaBsIIe
6th November 2007, 06:58 AM
and if you'd know how to read then you would see that RF r the only ones who were constantly breaking that rule. From aaaaall of the chains in KoC only you... hmmmm it can't be that hard if the other chains can keep theirselves to it no?

I’m sorry but that made me laugh out loud… and now I got a boss looking at me funny… I blame ES for that!!!!

And if you guys are not man enough to admit that you guys just wanted/needed an excuse to war then I’ll shut up… I can’t imagine chains getting scared by you… and if you check your logs instead of writing ** you would too…

As for RF loosing something? First age playing? RF is a war chain… as long as you don’t hurt hundar ( and seeing I’m TSH please don’t hurt pigsfoot )…. For the rest do your worst… war is the reason TSH joined RF so we would get more of it…

All I can see is ES loosing a lot more cause apparently you people can’t stand being hit… I imagine there will be a lot more of that going on…

Leash
6th November 2007, 07:10 AM
what babsie lol?

:D:D

what did you say there?
I can’t imagine chains getting scared by you… and if you check your logs instead of writing ** you would too…

All I can see is ES loosing a lot more cause apparently you people can’t stand being hit… I imagine there will be a lot more of that going on…

7 hours ago mr_morden Sabotage 1 0
12 hours ago famlyman Sabotage 1 0
13 hours ago Mumble-RF Sabotage 1 0
13 hours ago yoshi9nufc Sabotage 1 0
13 hours ago yoshi9nufc Sabotage 1 1
15 hours ago mini-me Recon 0 0
15 hours ago mini-me Recon 0 0
15 hours ago schwarze_ritter Sabotage 1 0

And i didn't lose a thing... And this is just me, other members have pages full

post how much you've taken from us, i promise you sweety, take that number and multiply it by 5 atleast... that's what we have taken :)

As i said before, keep up the good work :dork:

BaBsIIe
6th November 2007, 07:15 AM
post how much you've taken from us, i promise you sweety, take that number and multiply it by 5 atleast... that's what we have taken :)

well seeing the small size of your chain... when you take about 20 times as much as us I'll start being impressed:dork:

leash where you that guy that needed spirts to beg RF to leave him alone cause " his losses where big"? ... just wondering... oh that bad memory of mine....

Leash
6th November 2007, 07:25 AM
spirits begging? :D

I never even wanted to stop the actions, if it depended on me i would have taken you and ur nooby sabbers on my own :)

Babsie, is that you who went to RF and TSH boards crying like a little baby and asking for actions against me?

What can i say... ur gold tasted sweet :) .. twice :)

BaBsIIe
6th November 2007, 07:26 AM
What can i say... ur gold tasted sweet :) .. twice :)

twice! in 1 week!!!... FOR SHAME... if I was ES I should cry myself to sleep now:dork:

Leash
6th November 2007, 07:28 AM
naaah, especially for you make that twice... in 2 hours :)

MFnBonsai
6th November 2007, 07:31 AM
lmao.... and they say BSS war threads are full of crap talk....

lotta my dick is bigger than your dick being posted here.... but just so everyone knows e-penises dont count lol....

BaBsIIe
6th November 2007, 07:33 AM
my E-penis is HUGE... and seeing I get no action in my logs ( @work can't start sabbing until a couple of hours ) I get imy action here...

richardbajor
6th November 2007, 09:15 AM
then your argument is flawed as RF don't have rankers.

Pigsfoot and Hundar take them down lol

If I name them for you will you pack their bags for them and send them off to JD? :badger_2:

Dave matey, you're just bitter because this is the first RF 'war' in history that wasn't started by you- that's why you wanted the thread closed I think :badger_2:

lol@Bon- can't see many big e-penises this age so make the most of it while you can :badger_2:

nagrach
6th November 2007, 10:09 AM
Dave matey, you're just bitter because this is the first RF 'war' in history that wasn't started by you- that's why you wanted the thread closed I think :badger_2:

lol

i get the feeling some people didn´t knew rf had a time before GD :)
and we had our fights in the past and i´m sure we will have them in the future.
we never was the clan that wanted to be liked by everyone (not as graa and his LGC)
we always wanted to have some ttroubles cause this is it what makes this game worth to play

Reno
6th November 2007, 10:51 AM
You do realize however that all of RF has sacrificed their accounts for the good of the main before and we'll do it again. Chain all you want, you still won't be able to touch Hundar.

Habsfan
6th November 2007, 11:40 AM
If I name them for you will you pack their bags for them and send them off to JD? :badger_2:

lol@Bon- can't see many big e-penises this age so make the most of it while you can :badger_2:

Lots of piss going on in this thread - watch it guys, don't want to actually have to do my modding job :judge:

Personally, we all know 1 hit a week doesn't stand for anything anymore, but people are bored so picking a fight.

What I find amusing is that like 9 chains are going after RF, but everyone watches as PR and JD walk away with the age. That's fine, I just find it ironic that most of the 'sabbers' don't have the mentality of Bon - and just hit the big guys and have some fun - they pick a fight...and get joined by a bunch of other chains (talk about safety in numbers - even for sabbers :o).

This should be a....boring war - with lots of e-peen comparisons. Personally, I think RF doesn't lose, nor do they win. ES may claim a victory after some RF become 'farms' because RF is outnumbered I'd say 4, or 5 to 1.

Either way, the joke is on everyone - because what's the difference between losing your gold every 1 turn or every 2 turns?

NardHipples
6th November 2007, 12:12 PM
You do realize however that all of RF has sacrificed their accounts for the good of the main before and we'll do it again. Chain all you want, you still won't be able to touch Hundar.
i don't know what's going on in teh war, but RF have a lot of accounts that will probably sell to Hundar so if they are touching any of those people then they are touching Hundar as well.

richardbajor
6th November 2007, 12:41 PM
Personally, we all know 1 hit a week doesn't stand for anything anymore, but people are bored so picking a fight.

What I find amusing is that like 9 chains are going after RF, but everyone watches as PR and JD walk away with the age. That's fine, I just find it ironic that most of the 'sabbers' don't have the mentality of Bon - and just hit the big guys and have some fun - they pick a fight...and get joined by a bunch of other chains (talk about safety in numbers - even for sabbers :o).

Either way, the joke is on everyone - because what's the difference between losing your gold every 1 turn or every 2 turns?

I think that's a harsh assessment of ES position (one hit per week) and I believe it can be enforced most of the time- especially with a chain our size. Sure the posts are jokey because we know RF and ES are happy to fight and neither side is likely to back down- so not much point going down the road of who started it and why because neither side is gonna be that bothered- we both like to see action. But it is a fact that RF have been consistently breaking this one hit per week far more than any other clan which is why it's RF we chose to war. This came to a head when they sabbed an ES member for doing exactly what they have been doing. Sure no-one will 'win' this 'war' but now that 'war' has come we can do to RF what they have been doing to us- ie farm. Most of their DA's have disappeared now which means that instead of them just farming us and being cocky about it we can now farm them. An additional bonus seems to be a reluctance from RF to use their SA's right now although early days I guess.

As for the point about PR and JD walking away with the age, well I don't actually care if they win or not- they can play their rank game and respect our rules (which they seem to be doing) and we can play our war game. There was talk of the war clans getting together this age, but very quickly when you start seeing BSS, RF etc in your logs all the time and ignoring your policy then it just isn't gonna happen.

Anyways, I didn't really want to go down the road of being serious- RF and ES both good war clans and both happy to see who has the biggest e-penis :badger_2:

hookah
6th November 2007, 01:21 PM

Well said Habsfan, if we didn't have the AA facility everyone would still be sticking to the 3 hits a week rule and everyone would probably adhere to this policy, but . . . . 1 time a week - give me a break - we may aswell all start clicking :P

To ES, good luck with the war - let the games begin ;)

richardbajor
6th November 2007, 01:29 PM
Well said Habsfan, if we didn't have the AA facility everyone would still be sticking to the 3 hits a week rule and everyone would probably adhere to this policy, but . . . . 1 time a week - give me a break - we may aswell all start clicking :P

To ES, good luck with the war - let the games begin ;)

lol mate- you were more like 5 hits per week. Haven't seen you in my logs since the 'war' started (even if it is only 24 hours- pretty good going for you!) so there my case rests! Even before PM's (age 1), AA's (last age) and whatever I never let anyone hit me more than once a week- less if I was bored :badger_2:

chaser1
6th November 2007, 01:30 PM
TCL/SAF have officially entered the war against RF. Contrary to popular belief, our main reason for entering the war is not to help ES (That is just an added bonus because we like ES) but over several RF members bullying ours. Uncool... We dont care if we get trashed in the process, the game is boring enough so we want this. A few members of TA (I cannot speak for the TA chain) have been chaining RF as well over how ridiculously pushy RF members are on them.

Good luck to all sides.

GiantDave_WoC
6th November 2007, 01:37 PM
TCL/SAF have officially entered the war against RF. Contrary to popular belief, our main reason for entering the war is not to help ES (That is just an added bonus because we like ES) but over several RF members bullying ours. Uncool... We dont care if we get trashed in the process, the game is boring enough so we want this. A few members of TA (I cannot speak for the TA chain) have been chaining RF as well over how ridiculously pushy RF members are on them.

Good luck to all sides.

I heard it's cos TCL can't war on their own :)

boe
6th November 2007, 01:38 PM
Stupid RF >_> big koc bullies <_<

chaser1
6th November 2007, 01:42 PM
I heard it's cos TCL can't war on their own :)

If you say so... ;) We mainly want a share of the goats. Pay up.

LordCounter
6th November 2007, 01:46 PM
lol, ES is leading the way for other alliances.

i know of some other alliances that will most likely will join in the fight against RF....i doubt RF can handle warring all these different alliances at the same time with these limited sab turns.

GiantDave_WoC
6th November 2007, 01:55 PM

i know of some other alliances that will most likely will join in the fight against RF....i doubt RF can handle warring all these different alliances at the same time with these limited sab turns.

of course we can't sab everyone :) not enough turns lol doesn't mean it will ruin us :p

HoD
6th November 2007, 02:39 PM

Sabbing is no fun :( I ran out of turns after half an hour... I'll have to be more picky in my targets next time but I don't want anyone to feel left out :party:

HoD

Habsfan
6th November 2007, 04:42 PM
I think that's a harsh assessment of ES position (one hit per week) and I believe it can be enforced most of the time- especially with a chain our size. Sure the posts are jokey because we know RF and ES are happy to fight and neither side is likely to back down- so not much point going down the road of who started it and why because neither side is gonna be that bothered- we both like to see action. But it is a fact that RF have been consistently breaking this one hit per week far more than any other clan which is why it's RF we chose to war. This came to a head when they sabbed an ES member for doing exactly what they have been doing. Sure no-one will 'win' this 'war' but now that 'war' has come we can do to RF what they have been doing to us- ie farm. Most of their DA's have disappeared now which means that instead of them just farming us and being cocky about it we can now farm them. An additional bonus seems to be a reluctance from RF to use their SA's right now although early days I guess.

As for the point about PR and JD walking away with the age, well I don't actually care if they win or not- they can play their rank game and respect our rules (which they seem to be doing) and we can play our war game. There was talk of the war clans getting together this age, but very quickly when you start seeing BSS, RF etc in your logs all the time and ignoring your policy then it just isn't gonna happen.

Anyways, I didn't really want to go down the road of being serious- RF and ES both good war clans and both happy to see who has the biggest e-penis :badger_2:

Fair enough man, fair enough :p

I have no particular love for RF, and actually like ES - just stating that most people (regardless of chain) who have SA will never comply to one hit a week.

Now back to the e-penis comparison:

Mine just hit 14 inches, because I sabbed more than I've lost!!!!!111one

OMG hiding behind the noob protection - ES SUCKZORS!

Haha, cheers all - best of luck to both sides. This war only really sucks for the 'medium sized' ranking accounts, everyone else is either untouchable, or doesn't really have anything worth losing.

MFnBonsai
6th November 2007, 04:50 PM

Good luck to all sides.

not what we have heard.... sorry to say chaser1 but you got your allies ES helping or you are helping ES and apparently LaCN are on their way to help as well....

<@LordCounter> [23:04] <Merv> Dano, the main account from TCL (our ally) was spying on a RF player
<@LordCounter> [23:04] <Merv> but one time, instead of spying, he accidently attacked
<@LordCounter> [23:04] <Gotcha14> lol
<@LordCounter> [23:05] <Merv> 95IS's got broken by this accidental attack
<@LordCounter> [23:05] <Merv> so the RF-person assumed that Dano sabbed those
<@LordCounter> lol LaCN wants to war RF

so TCL is allied with ES.... also allied with LaCN.... yet ES declared war on LaCN last age and to carry over this age due to the royal screwing ES got last age....

Leash
6th November 2007, 05:05 PM
Yeah i was waiting when this would come up

It's up to the big guys now to see what will happen

chaser1
6th November 2007, 05:15 PM
So you think that ES and LaCN are buddies again, bon?

MFnBonsai
6th November 2007, 05:19 PM
So you think that ES and LaCN are buddies again, bon?

personally couldnt give a rats ass if they were or not....

seen a lot of weird shit happen in this game lol.... nothing surprises me....

chaser1
6th November 2007, 05:22 PM
personally couldnt give a rats ass if they were or not....

seen a lot of weird shit happen in this game lol.... nothing surprises me....

It would be like if PR and SC were to join together, cus that would... hmmm... that would really crack me up. :dork:

richardbajor
6th November 2007, 05:27 PM
so TCL is allied with ES.... also allied with LaCN.... yet ES declared war on LaCN last age and to carry over this age due to the royal screwing ES got last age....

My guess in real life you would be a chef (stirring) or a Manual labourer (digging)? There are no politics to the RF war mate. Not to say there aren't issues in this ES/TCL/LACN love triangle. ES doesn't really have a policy on LACN at the moment- originally we were gonna sab them all age, then the Beta came along with a bit of sabbing/farming, then the crap sab rules added to the feeling that the LACN sell off had made them look stupid anyway (Henry walking the age/NR not joining until a week in and it not looking much like the click deal they would have expected), plus our remaining respect for many LACN players like Crips.

You add all that into the mix and interest waned to 'punish LACN' or whatever. We need our sabs and attack turns to defend our policies not to spend an age over something that is pretty well water under the bridge. I think a few ES may have had a bit of a go and look very sternly on any LACN appearing in our attack logs but at the moment things are pretty calm. TCL are caught in the middle- friends with both (not allied with ES, not sure about their status with LACN). We knew TCL were having issues with RF (as many clans are) and expected them to jump in but this is not an attempt to form a new alliance with TCL, change their relationship with LACN or anything else. There is certainly no chance of us getting back with LACN. Obviously we'll have some joint ops with TCL but that's about it.

We have very little interest right now in forming alliances or doing click deals- ES got too big and too complicated (politically) for the type of clan we are best at being. We're back to being what we were when Tom set it up 4 ages ago- only with crap sab rules to contend with :banghead:

chaser1
6th November 2007, 05:37 PM
bah it can work. Just have to play cat and mouse more.

MFnBonsai
6th November 2007, 05:40 PM
i dont see how stating facts is stirring the pot lol....

Lil_Wolfy
6th November 2007, 06:26 PM
Meh, i heard on the grapevine that some of the mid-RF accounts are getting hurt badly and that RF may want to negotiate surrender terms soon, would be a blow to their pride and a boost to ES confidence when they do so =)

ofom_dezarc
6th November 2007, 07:06 PM
Your spies successfully enter GiantDave-RF's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter OmegaKnight's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter mr_morden's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter famlyman's armory undetected, and destroy 260 of the enemy's Mithril stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter famlyman's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I'm not even in ES and i've taken almost 600mil damages from their poor chain in a few days.
If ES stand up to their usual reputation, i don't care how many people they have, they can empty RF in a few days ^^
All you gotta do is go through the rf chain and look at them having no defense already

Juan_VIII
6th November 2007, 09:09 PM
Your spies successfully enter GiantDave-RF's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter OmegaKnight's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter mr_morden's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter famlyman's armory undetected, and destroy 260 of the enemy's Mithril stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter famlyman's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I'm not even in ES and i've taken almost 600mil damages from their poor chain in a few days.
If ES stand up to their usual reputation, i don't care how many people they have, they can empty RF in a few days ^^
All you gotta do is go through the rf chain and look at them having no defense already

Either u made a mistake posting ur sab logs here and not at your clans homepage, or you're to cocky and need to show geekworld you can sab so you can feel special inside.

ofom_dezarc Uses defense So i can make a formula:

ppl + to defense = Noob
Ofom_dezarc + defense = Dumbass noob.

OK, you simply need to be logic you're not hurting RF we've warred you the 2 previous ages, RF is been in war with 5 clans simultaneously has won 3 ages and has had a player in the top 10 in the other 4 and is still standing strong, ES on the other side...you guys make me laugh

Wolfy I consider myself a middle range account and I'm not suffering loses. So try and add something productive next time. I Know that is hard to your brain, But try it ;) you can do it.

JAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJA "RF" vs es

PR and JD are a great contender to us. Not ES "jesus christ" :lmao:

chaser1
6th November 2007, 09:36 PM
Either u made a mistake posting ur sab logs here and not at your clans homepage, or you're to cocky and need to show geekworld you can sab so you can feel special inside.

ppl + to defense = Noob

OK, you simply need to be logic you're not hurting RF we've warred you the 2 previous ages, RF is been in war with 5 clans simultaneously has won 3 ages and has had a player in the top 10 in the other 4 and is still standing strong, ES on the other side...you guys make me laugh

Wolfy I consider myself a middle range account and I'm not suffering loses. So try and add something productive next time. I Know that is hard to your brain, But try it ;) you can do it.

if this is you
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3991967
then you are not midranged

ofom_dezarc
6th November 2007, 09:46 PM

ppl + to defense = Noob

dude you have 120 bpms and 73 chuncks with 300 soldiers, that's an empty account, not midranged.

If you could read my post you will see i'm not ES.
If you used 'logic' you will see that i was demonstrating to people reading this topic that ES doesn't need to be a 'massive' chain to do any damage, i've just shown that alone i can take what's left of RF's small defense :yay:

But hey, takes a Dumbass noob to know one, and you clearly made a formula to know one, so kudos to you

tonyrodolfo
6th November 2007, 09:48 PM
lol its always great to see the im not getting hurt by so and so but then why are you here all the time with every chance you get to say bad things about people im my eyes ES was having some problems with RF and TCL came along and was tlking about how they were having problems with them to and wanted to know what ES thought and with the problems we were having war was only the next step

we might not be hurting the big accounts but by all of us sabbing and doin our part we can hurt a few and my inbox is full of please stop sabbing from RF so its hurting a few and all that ES ask is that RF try to follow our 1hit a week rule i know its hard with the attacks this age but its been an ES rule from back when ES started and we talked about it and it was as much what ES was about as anything we do so we kept it

as far as lacn i farm them as often as i can and have no want to join back up it is really to bad this age has such shity sabbing rules

ES got screwed over my lacn and theres not alot we can do to them this age so maybe if the rules change and next age is a sabbers age then it might be back on

chaser1
6th November 2007, 10:11 PM
TCL's terms.

1. An apology from Hundar (bite that pride down for once)
2. Restore Palandrome's account back to what it was. Dont care how you do it.
3. Lighten up, christ! His probe was an accident...
4. A share of the goats, throw in a couple sheep ;)

zeshan
6th November 2007, 10:54 PM

ppl + to defense = Noob

Hmm as you have already proved ur a n00b i wont mention it again.
But seriously middle range account :jawdroppe

When it was said hurting middle account it was meant any account that are not in top ranks, which means first page.(only hundar for now)

SO when Omegaknights DA might be lowered or half of RF top TFF accounts are top farms of the age, that was wht wolfy meant. But well u need brains to understand that dont u which in ur case doesnt exist.

HoD
7th November 2007, 12:07 AM
I'm very dissappointed in the level of smacktalk. Is the only thing you can come up with "I sabbed your DA" ? That's not even remotely fun to read..

It did hurt that apparently I'm not considered a midranged account .. I just felt my e-peen shrink as if I saw Rosie O'Donnel and Dick Cheney together. Naked. With whipped cream at the ready. :(

Back to work to let those sabturns build a little again. Let me just add that deciding who to sab is an unfamiliar feeling which I think I'll learn to appreciate, the people getting sabbed just KNOW that they're special :D

HoD

BaBsIIe
7th November 2007, 01:23 AM
TCL's terms.

4. A share of the goats, throw in a couple sheep ;)

My terms:

1. bite Hundar ( in his pride dunno don't care where )
2. bite me
3. Palandrome stops crying and man's up, or either you guys stop crying in his place... again dunno don't care...
4. probing is followed by ritual raping by GD, accident or no accident:drool:
5. All sheep are off limits, you can have the ugly goats

Maybe whe can all write down our fantasy like Chaser...

tonyrodolfo
7th November 2007, 01:29 AM
My terms:

5. All sheep are off limits, you can have the ugly goats

so does this mean you find shepp more atractive then gaots cause how you say take the ugly goats it makes me think was he kicked once when trying something or does he just not think they are as cute as sheep im not really sure what you were trying to say tho

BaBsIIe
7th November 2007, 01:49 AM
so does this mean you find shepp more atractive then gaots cause how you say take the ugly goats it makes me think was he kicked once when trying something or does he just not think they are as cute as sheep im not really sure what you were trying to say tho

sheep >>>>>> goats

:drool:

richardbajor
7th November 2007, 02:07 AM
ugly goats

I believe in freedom of speach but that's a step too far- there's people in ES who are probably gonna want to sab you for the rest of time :badger_2:

BaBsIIe
7th November 2007, 02:17 AM
Now I ask you, “Is it a crime to love sheep”… hmm… wait it probably is…

Nevermind, if the police asks I never said anything about sheep…

And ES can have all the goats really… please just take them…

Lil_Wolfy
7th November 2007, 02:33 AM
Again whats with all the talk about sheep and goats O_o, it was mildly funny last age with the "Coalition vs ES/LaCN", but its worn and beaten this age :P. Sorry HoD, i only repeat what im told >_>

MFnBonsai
7th November 2007, 02:57 AM
Again whats with all the talk about sheep and goats O_o, it was mildly funny last age with the "Coalition vs ES/LaCN", but its worn and beaten this age :P. Sorry HoD, i only repeat what im told >_>

well sheep are for eating unless j00 from NZ....

and well maybe ES like to suckle from the teats of goats....

Mishkle
7th November 2007, 04:58 AM
well sheep are for eating unless j00 from NZ....

and well maybe ES like to suckle from the teats of goats....

That's not very nice.
Just cause we have a ratio of like 40 sheep to one person doesn't mean things are dodge....

Anyways, back on topic....

_Talius
7th November 2007, 09:05 AM
4. A share of the goats, throw in a couple sheep

Well RF policy is to sab first and ask questions later, so getting Palandrome's account back to stoneage was kinda of an accident too, and actually we don't mind warring actually we expect to have an average of 5 good wars every age, so thanks.

_Talius

chaser1
7th November 2007, 10:27 AM
Well you got em... all at once. Good going..

dont_know
7th November 2007, 11:34 AM
do you know what is funny lol

BaBsIIe for the last few ages has been one of biggest wimps when got sabbed or chain was sabbed, then when sabbers cant do much this age u suddenly grow a pair of balls hahahaha hysterical i bet your one of these ppl who call everyone behind backs but when confront you, you shake and deny it all lol

and bon i got a bigger e-penis than you :P

boe
7th November 2007, 11:42 AM
er. BabsIIe has been sabbing quite a long time now, he usually got sabbed back and talked about it, not just this age. Maybe he just hasn't always expressed his feelings on GUA.

Now reveal yourself chicken! it's lame to go by the name "dont_know"... definitely when callling others wimps.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/boeloe/twotumbs.gif You can sab

dont_know
7th November 2007, 11:45 AM
thats my koc nick, we should call you trigger

and i'm more on about in game than on gua, for the 4/5 ages i played he been a wimp

Lil_Wolfy
7th November 2007, 11:46 AM
Lol for those of you who "dont know" (get the pun? ^_^) Its stes :P

shibuii
7th November 2007, 12:13 PM
Lol for those of you who "dont know" (get the pun? ^_^) Its stes :P

Shush you.

How did you find out? Was it the sekusi backside or the quick wit?

richardbajor
7th November 2007, 12:56 PM
Shush you.

How did you find out? Was it the sekusi backside or the quick wit?

Think it might have been the AA- even BSS can works things out from that :badger_2: And before you complain about me having a dig at BSS Wolfy I gave you rep points for saying RF were losing (fickle me- lol).

HoD
7th November 2007, 01:20 PM
I had a strong hunch because of how his posts don't have sentences but alineas, even before I checked KoC..

And Wolfy will say anything to get rep, it's just sad :p

HoD

zeshan
7th November 2007, 01:37 PM
Well RF policy is to sab first and ask questions later, so getting Palandrome's account back to stoneage was kinda of an accident too, and actually we don't mind warring actually we expect to have an average of 5 good wars every age, so thanks.

_Talius

Did u say sab???
Well i havent seen many RF members in my logs for sure.

And as far as sabs go let me see, i must have done 100-200 mil damage in 1 or 2 day. and wht i lost till now is 5 bPM!!! and that too foolishly.

And when u say stoneage, then that stoneage account is bringing some RF DA's back to stoneage too.

rachelf
7th November 2007, 02:15 PM
Zeshan-don't underestimate the power of the dark side....RF are now hitting back so beware!

<rachelf> ooooooooo my 1st rf sabs in my logs-despite me hitting them for days now.
<rachelf> 39 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 39 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 1
<rachelf> 41 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 43 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 1
<rachelf> 43 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 44 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 1
<rachelf> 44 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 45 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 46 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 47 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1
<rachelf> 13 Knife were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
<rachelf> bastards-serious gold lost there
<shibuii> OMG
<shibuii> what will you do?
<rachelf> im gutted
<rachelf> lol at least my 8 bpms are intact
<shibuii> I'll sell to you to make it up
<rachelf> i may just sab all his sticks in revenge
<rachelf> ur so sweet shibs-but sure u can affors the 13k?
<rachelf> afford

biglou250
7th November 2007, 02:25 PM
Zeshan-don't underestimate the power of the dark side....RF are now hitting back so beware!

<rachelf> ooooooooo my 1st rf sabs in my logs-despite me hitting them for days now.
<rachelf> 39 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 41 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 43 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 1
<rachelf> 43 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 44 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 1
<rachelf> 44 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 45 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 46 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1 0
<rachelf> 47 minutes ago Serranda Sabotage 1
<rachelf> 13 Knife were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
<rachelf> bastards-serious gold lost there
<shibuii> OMG
<shibuii> what will you do?
<rachelf> im gutted
<rachelf> lol at least my 8 bpms are intact
<shibuii> I'll sell to you to make it up
<rachelf> i may just sab all his sticks in revenge
<rachelf> ur so sweet shibs-but sure u can affors the 13k?
<rachelf> afford

Its easy to talk trash when your hiding behind the n00b protection. I bet you feel cool don't you. :dork:

rachelf
7th November 2007, 02:27 PM
lol i aint got noob protection-I have weapons-recon me to see (i don't really only have 8 bpm's. wasn't gonna post the real amount hunny)

Anyhow....no need to get soooo upset. 'Tis a game! You did realise that didn't you?

chaser1
7th November 2007, 02:28 PM
Its easy to talk trash when your hiding behind the n00b protection. I bet you feel cool don't you. :dork:

Heck! I would! You betcha! I would bask in the noob ambiance for as long as possible while I continued to tear down those "Mid ranged" accounts!

biglou250
7th November 2007, 02:34 PM
lol i aint got noob protection-I have weapons-recon me to see (i don't really only have 8 bpm's. wasn't gonna post the real amount hunny)

Anyhow....no need to get soooo upset. 'Tis a game! You did realise that didn't you?

Fine, 75 bpms then, you still can't sab that. :p And yes, I do know this is a game.

Lil_Wolfy
7th November 2007, 02:49 PM
@ Everyone, his AA clearly says:

User Stats
Name: Dont_Know
Commander: richardbajor
Alliance Commander durins-bane
Alliance Name ES
Race: Undead
Highest Rank 28 / 1 month ago
Army Size: 115
Treasury: 380,568
Fortifications: Boiling Oil
Elitesabbers - Stes_The_Destroyer here, i will sab you if i can.

dont have to be a brain surgeon to figure it out -.-

richardbajor
7th November 2007, 02:58 PM

Just done a recon on you- and you are hiding from what?

biglou250
7th November 2007, 03:12 PM
Just done a recon on you- and you are hiding from what?

I'm not hiding from anything. Totally sabbable actually. I really have no idea what your talking about.

boe
7th November 2007, 03:19 PM
trigger is a fine name.

I knew I should've checked koc before posting... a lesson well learned.

This topic is fun

BaBsIIe
7th November 2007, 03:28 PM
lol Stes sold any good accounts lately?

and you are trying to talk smack about me... the biggest laughing stock out there... yeah I guess somebody like you can offend me...

richardbajor
7th November 2007, 03:45 PM
My apologies to you and your family indeed you do loL

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 3 of biglou250's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter biglou250's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

However I suspect that won't damage you irrepairably

chaser1
7th November 2007, 03:50 PM
3 hours ago BaBsIIe Sabotage 2 1
3 hours ago BaBsIIe Sabotage 1 0
3 hours ago BaBsIIe Sabotage 1 1
3 hours ago BaBsIIe Sabotage 1 1
3 hours ago BaBsIIe Sabotage 2 0
3 hours ago BaBsIIe Sabotage 2 0

Did you try too hard or what. Would be a shame if you didnt get through

Sabbie
7th November 2007, 03:55 PM
The one thing I find amuysing Babs, is that you keep on laughing at our policy of 1 hit per week this age...
So where the hell were you all other ages? With your head up dave's ass?

ES policy has and allways will be 1 hit per week, and it has been the first policy t0msky ever enforced in ES, so who are you to challenge our policies?

We have the guts to enforce our policy onto other clans, instead of RF being the new LaCN...

Also you laugh that we have more admins than members, LMAO, we have less active admins than your Silent Hooters, we just have the dignity to keep people that did a shitload for ES at the position they deserve instead of dumping them once they go inactive for a while...
And the best thing of all I see today on your forums:

Gusbob:
Wow i haven't posted for 2 months and now I'm on the bottom of the top 10 spammer i mean posters list

Wow, someone who hasn't posted in 2 months stands in the top 10 of active people, so what the hell is The Silent Hooters worth then? You wanna talk dirty about ES's inactivity, but yourt own aint no shit better.
Good luck.

SabSt0rm

biglou250
7th November 2007, 03:58 PM
My apologies to you and your family indeed you do loL

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 3 of biglou250's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter biglou250's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

However I suspect that won't damage you irrepairably

lol. Yea, I think I'll be able to recover. Not sure though, have to get back to you on it.

Grover
7th November 2007, 06:18 PM

_Talius

spam first and ask questions later :dork:

6 hours ago Talius Sabotage 2 1
6 hours ago Talius Sabotage 2 0
6 hours ago Talius Sabotage 3 1
6 hours ago Talius Sabotage 2 1
6 hours ago Talius Sabotage 1 0

If you got something I hope it was worth it.

Sabbie
7th November 2007, 06:29 PM
Viv, don't you have some stories to make up about being stalked and such?

Sabbie

zeshan
7th November 2007, 09:32 PM
GD n00b finally bought some DA i guess.

Btw do u know RF is currently the top most allaince with the most Farms with high TFF.
I have a whole list of it.

Reno
7th November 2007, 09:41 PM

Wow, very professional. Considering that's just there to be there. No sweat.

Having DA or not doesn't matter because, ES/TCL/Other nooblets know not how to hit for gold. Knock, knock I have 600k tbg. Maybe next time make enough for the repair costs?

23 minutes ago l0_0l 79,380 Gold stolen details

Oh, and Pint. We don't need to count on sells when Hundar isn't being touched.

Reno
7th November 2007, 10:01 PM
And before ES/TCL start bragging about how they halved my SA, I just reinvested it.

12 Blackpowder Missile were sabotaged by enemy spies!!

^Good job, one turn farm ought to fix it.

zeshan
7th November 2007, 10:09 PM
And before ES/TCL start bragging about how they halved my SA, I just reinvested it.

12 Blackpowder Missile were sabotaged by enemy spies!!

^Good job, one turn farm ought to fix it.

ok wont brag about how u reassed ur butt.

How abt if we brag abt making some of the top TFF farms in KoC??
Doesnt matter if it was sabbed or sold.

And wouldnt it be nice if other RF members follow Reno and sab own clan members!!!!

oh and btw We dont need to worry abt Hundar, he is not gonna win the age anyways with or without any sells. and if we are nto hurting him, we are atleast hurting those who might sell to him,.

Reno
7th November 2007, 10:42 PM
When have I sabbed own clan members?

And how about we brag on bringing down TCL/ES's DA a peg down for everyone to enjoy?

Nice to see you stalking me however.

chaser1
8th November 2007, 12:30 AM
At least, when in war, we can live with getting sabbed. Its fun and games. We already gotten a few pleas for mercy from your side. RF members begging us to stop. Not often, but hey, its something. Harden your warriors better, if I didn't know any better, you guys weren't prepared for this as much as we thought you were. I have to hand you guys one thing though, you are more active than you were last age.

BaBsIIe
8th November 2007, 12:52 AM
Wow ES is bringing out every admin and mod here… now where are the members…

And yeah I seem to have touched a sensitive area… truth = hurts?

@the dumb person complaining about not getting sabbed while having almost nothing… 288 turns a day… there’s your answer…

And yes Chaser I got a nice 30 from you…. You’re the only one in this entire “war” who can be sabbed for more then 7aat… on the one hand that’s just pathetic ES/TCL, but it also makes you personally very wanted…

zeshan
8th November 2007, 01:16 AM
perhaps u havent even tried sabbing and thus say idiotic things. but some of ur clan mates are as such ofcourse who are spamming my logs, maybe they should take advice from you, if they have wits enough to do so , which quite amusingly Ruthless n00bs tends to lack.

anyways doesnt matter wht we got in our armory or not. wht matters to us is how much damage is being dealt to you.

its a war game, the person doing more damage is ofcourse the one better off.

@reno - now u need permission to do so,??
we didnt take it when we sabbed RF top tff accounts DA's or they sold off scared it might be sabbed.(except hundar ofcourse)

richardbajor
8th November 2007, 01:30 AM
You’re the only one in this entire “war” who can be sabbed for more then 7aat… on the one hand that’s just pathetic ES/TCL, but it also makes you personally very wanted…

How many of RF/TSH can be sabbed 7 aat? Maybe we are just crap at reconning because I can't find the names. :badger_2:

We all know the reality of this age is because of the sab rules there is very little that can be sabbed- noob protection exists for all- no-one's gonna get owned very much- people ranked top 300 can only be sabbed 2 or 3 aat. But the truth of this 'war' is that before it started the big accounts in RF were farming us. The situation now is that we can farm RF back and even the smallest noob account in ES/TCL account can now make 1m-3m out of RF per attack turn just by hitting on the turn. Whereas before they might have spent half an hour reconning 10 targets to make 500k and then only hit them one per week. This war has given our smaller members the opportunity for a big boost and all because RF got too cocky not to adhere to ES farming policy. Having said that, it'll no doubt liven up what would have been a pretty pointless age for two war clans.

Grover
8th November 2007, 01:33 AM
And yes Chaser I got a nice 30 from you…. You’re the only one in this entire “war” who can be sabbed for more then 7aat… on the one hand that’s just pathetic ES/TCL, but it also makes you personally very wanted…

Why don't you ask OmegaKnight if we can get more than 7 aat off him?

GiantDave_WoC
8th November 2007, 01:55 AM

thanks for proving his point that you all have no weapons :d

BaBsIIe
8th November 2007, 02:00 AM
How many of RF/TSH can be sabbed 7 aat?

way more then 1 that's for sure...

and the pathetic part was more in general... its not because you guys have no big accounts its mainly cause of the silly rules...

BaBsIIe
8th November 2007, 02:17 AM

isn't that exactly the point I tried to make... RF has has account that can be sabbed for bigger amounts... ES has none... TCL has 1...

Sabbie
8th November 2007, 02:25 AM
Babs, you aint touched no sensitive snare, that snare is about as sensitive as your own alliance's...

And the fact that we only see 3 RF people posting the same old shit here proves that it goes BOTH ways.

Sabbie

Shane-
8th November 2007, 02:39 AM
GD n00b finally bought some DA i guess.

Btw do u know RF is currently the top most allaince with the most Farms with high TFF.
I have a whole list of it.

Well why dont you post a list of usernames + there DA's ? (Dont ask anyone to farm them as thats not allowed in gua, but your allowed to show stats of users you'v damaged :p)

Also, A question, I'v seen a few times people posting " RF is pissed everone off " " RF wanted a war, Well there got 5 at once", But from what i can see, Its just TCL/ES Vs RF/TSH ?

Also, Which accounts are being hit the worse? I imagin with limited sab turns, Everone is focusing on only certin accounts, So which accounts are those

Oka, Another thing, Most ages a war is largely sabbing, Due to that being badly limited, Is there much TBG farming going on to hurt instead? (Well, I know GD/breakerj is probs farmed) But any others?

Shane

P.s Is everone enjoying n00b protection? :P

dont_know
8th November 2007, 06:36 AM
sabbers in most ages i played dont have many weapons to sab, if you wouldnt have been a big wuss babsiie all these ages you would have known that, so dont moan about something that has happened for ages.

p.s i been banned of gua enough i aint sinking to your level a few posts ago......

ES is a sab alliance, why on earth do we need weapons

BaBsIIe
8th November 2007, 06:49 AM
oh look Stes_theLaCNseller pops up again...

I guess you don't like me... so how and when do we arrange the sell? Cause that's what you do no?

And if you would know what you are talking about instead of being KoC community's running joke you would know that sabbers want big spy... that means lots of nuns... that means a bigger armory value... that means even though they are not holding a lot of weapons a big(ger) part can be sabbed...

so the sell?

nagrach
8th November 2007, 07:03 AM
actually only one or two people from TCl are in my logs the majority came from Es
i lost about 60 IS´s or so not sure PR and Jd sabbed some too so maybe 30 or 40 are from ES

only problem is that i don´t have that much turns to sabb Es people for 1 or 2 IS´s per time. but maybe later i can sabb some ES people back :)

funny thread really
but it´s the same every age: if you want to bitch around and talk inmature then go to gua and post :p

Messias
8th November 2007, 07:39 AM
funny thread really but it´s the same every age: if you want to bitch around and talk inmature then go to gua and post :p

Hello respected enemy :) I salute you!

Minerva

dont_know
8th November 2007, 07:45 AM
lol why was it a joke babsiie, your just jealous u could never achieve even half of what es/lacn did, es has and never will play for rank so why would we want to? we tried to help lacn out but they stabbed us in the back, so what shit happens...i got over it now you should.

if you knew how to play this game other than ranking and whining(previous ages) then you would know that you dont need a large spy 20mil is a good spy and will sab the ppl you can hurt the most. go learn some things or just shut up and go back to being the little chicken ass you been all this time, actually with rules this age you would grow balls wouldnt you as you cant lose much...come the next few ages when sab possibly gets better you will be the big puff you have always been and always will be, even in rl i bet your a puff who only shouts his mouth off when the person aint there, then denys all knowledge when you're confronted.

now ssshh i know i made a mistake selling to lacn wooopdeedooo it isnt real gold or weapons but i've still done more in this game than you could dream off and i bet you do dream of it, cause you look like you care too much lol

Name: BaBsIIe
Commander: pigsfoot
Alliance Commander Ricardo_Flairo
Alliance Name RF|TSH
Race: Elves
Highest Rank 121 / 3 weeks ago
Army Size: 10
Fortifications: Trenches

what a joke

Messias
8th November 2007, 07:51 AM
And if you would know what you are talking about instead of being KoC community's running joke you would know that sabbers want big spy... that means lots of nuns... that means a bigger armory value... that means even though they are not holding a lot of weapons a big(ger) part can be sabbed...

Big spy can only be build with nunnies? Funny....I thought age 8 would be 'the' age to build your spy with recruits & limited amounts of nunnies as probing is no longer part of the game :p

Love your strategic insight :badger_2:\

Minerva

Leash
8th November 2007, 08:04 AM
thanks for proving his point that you all have no weapons :d

omg davie that is just stupid...

Leash
8th November 2007, 08:05 AM
Hello respected enemy :) I salute you!

Minerva

²

nagrach been really cool about it, i must say he one of the few in RF/TSH who acts like that

BaBsIIe
8th November 2007, 08:10 AM
blabbling

touch touchy...

didn't even read it cause after the first alinea you made no sense at all... that selling is still sensitive it seems... so no sell :( ????

@ minerva: Huh? you also lost me... why limited amounts? that would just get your ratio down... and I tried sabbing without nuns in the beginning that din't work...

Messias
8th November 2007, 08:21 AM
@ minerva: Huh? you also lost me... why limited amounts? that would just get your ratio down... and I tried sabbing without nuns in the beginning that din't work...

You lost me? I suggest a limited amount of nunnies & not NON as you seem to have tried...furthermore would you mind clarify what specific ratio you are talking about?

Lets try to keep our littly cosy conversation to its merit oke :dork:

chaser1
8th November 2007, 08:39 AM
I heard something about me being the only one they can have fun with! I better change that. BRB.

Only 1 or 2 TCL are in your logs??? ooooo :censored: I have some slave whippin to do! ;) "I want you men running and blowin up those landmines and falling in rattlesnake pits so the rest of us dont!" :wedgie: "A- Team, form TCL assault bot! ATTACK! LEGION SQD - *does a bunch of Genu force poses* GET EM!" But seriously, thank you for pointing that out nagrach. Ill have to get a few more into your logs.

zeshan
8th November 2007, 08:59 AM
Well why dont you post a list of usernames + there DA's ? (Dont ask anyone to farm them as thats not allowed in gua, but your allowed to show stats of users you'v damaged :p)

Also, A question, I'v seen a few times people posting " RF is pissed everone off " " RF wanted a war, Well there got 5 at once", But from what i can see, Its just TCL/ES Vs RF/TSH ?

Also, Which accounts are being hit the worse? I imagin with limited sab turns, Everone is focusing on only certin accounts, So which accounts are those

Oka, Another thing, Most ages a war is largely sabbing, Due to that being badly limited, Is there much TBG farming going on to hurt instead? (Well, I know GD/breakerj is probs farmed) But any others?

Shane

P.s Is everone enjoying n00b protection? :P

YEs each one of those applies.
Many are enjoying n00b protection and the rest cant be sabbbed enough to really hurt.
I can post the farms if ya want.
And i dont know which accounts are getting really hurt, but atleast i am aiming for someone who will be hurt. and yes Rf being the biggest farmed alliance, so yes farming even for low gold is going on.
Oh and yes many alliances are sabbing RF, some Pr some BSS and others may join in very soon too ;)

@nagrach - you are not really worth much sab turns, so no point doing so.

@babsie and Giant n00b - i will let these two ruthless n00bs to themselves, only get gibberish out of em whenever they speak.

Lil_Wolfy
8th November 2007, 11:55 AM
and I tried sabbing without nuns in the beginning that din't work...

Jeeze thats a really n00by mistake O_o, you cant sab at all unless you have some spy tools, even a rope. I found that out in my first age back in age 5.

LordCounter
8th November 2007, 02:19 PM
friend recon available TCL Chaser1_TCL 3,362 Undead ??? Gold 388

trained over 100,000 sentries
first victory for RF ^^

HoD
8th November 2007, 02:25 PM
Strike Action: 8,376,253
Defensive Action 131,942,006
Spy Rating 48,470,016
Sentry Rating 399,425,126

Covert Operatives: 21,000

??? ??? 2,784 60/60

Nice sentry ^_^

HoD

chaser1
8th November 2007, 03:02 PM
Victory? I can fight back now. ;) and yes, that is nice sentry. Top 20 sentry in fact. Probably not good enough, but I was watching as a few of you were slowly catching my old rank 27 sentry. I couldnt have that. And those 100 attack turns were calling out to me, saying, "Good lord! look at all of those farms! ALL OF THOSE FARMS! LOOK AT THEM ALL, YOU MORON!" and then I was using all of my strength with my right arm to keep my left arm from strangling myself. and then I grabbed this really big ginsu kn.... wait, no, Im daydreaming again. No, I want to play, not bank. Watching everyone around me having fun is not my idea of fun. So now... who else has some low DA? I wanna be just like RF, farm whenever I want to and smash anyone who whines about it.

You boys ready for me? ;)

HOD, is this you?
Your spy moves stealthily through Hattori_Hanzo's camp undetected.
Military Stats
Strike Action: ???
Defensive Action 275,000
Spy Rating ???
Sentry Rating 10,744,832

Attack Turns: 36

Treasury
660,540 Gold

??? ??? 117 4/4
??? Attack ??? 12,000/???
??? ??? 31 10,000/10,000
??? Spy 68 8/8
Lookout Tower Sentry 127 60/60
??? ??? 21 ???/???
Nunchaku ??? ??? ???/100
Grappling Hook Spy ??? 30/30
Skeleton Key Spy 12 60/???
[hr]
I figured that I would show similar courtesy and post your stats up publicly also

crustymusic99
8th November 2007, 03:17 PM
Did u say sab???
Well i havent seen many RF members in my logs for sure.

Try buying some weapons

This war is retarded - wow a tiny little chain that has nothing to sab have proven to KoC they are to noob to rank but can still sab you! oh noezzz

and now all their little friends have come to do the same! way to 'prove' anything when all these chains come out of hiding to help.

How abt if we brag abt making some of the top TFF farms in KoC??
I don't think RF is the first this would have happen to you, that is why everyone must train down. Besides, if ES had any top TFF accounts they would be farms as well >.<

Samhain
8th November 2007, 03:19 PM
Try buying some weapons

This war is retarded - wow a tiny little chain that has nothing to sab have proven to KoC they are to noob to rank but can still sab you! oh noezzz

and now all their little friends have come to do the same! way to 'prove' anything when all these chains come out of hiding to help.

I fail to see your point.

crustymusic99
8th November 2007, 03:20 PM
I fail to see your point

then not point for me to explain.

chaser1
8th November 2007, 03:21 PM
Try buying some weapons

I don't think RF is the first this would have happen to you, that is why everyone must train down. Besides, if ES had any top TFF accounts they would be farms as well >.<
Maybe you shouldn't bully the little chain, then this wouldn't happen to you. Palandrome said sorry and that it wouldn't happen again and you guys still massed him. You should have left it alone instead of trying to be the big bad guys.

Samhain
8th November 2007, 03:22 PM

LOL Your post is not even worth explaining.

How is TPC and TSH doing in this war? They haven't exactly been known to be sab happy. Will they stay and be annihilated for RF's mistakes?

HoD
8th November 2007, 03:24 PM
I figured that I would show similar courtesy and post your stats up publicly also

Strike Action 9,900,900 Ranked #2,066
Defensive Action 275,000 Ranked #9,530
Spy Rating 79,273,728 Ranked #128
Sentry Rating 10,805,248 Ranked #914

No problem. Keep in mind it tends to fluctuate a bit...

His point is that sabbing is no fun if the enemy has no weapons.. But as you can see from my stats I also don't care for my enemies pleasure.. I'm such a meanie :cry2:

HoD

chaser1
8th November 2007, 03:25 PM
by the way, I like the name.
Samurai Showdown
Kill Bill
All remakes of the legendary hanzo warrior.

HoD
8th November 2007, 03:32 PM
Maybe you shouldn't bully the little chain, then this wouldn't happen to you. Palandrome said sorry and that it wouldn't happen again and you guys still massed him. You should have left it alone instead of trying to be the big bad guys.
He broke a large amount of shields from Hundar. Ofcourse we'd sab him :/

by the way, I like the name.
Samurai Showdown
Kill Bill
All remakes of the legendary hanzo warrior.

You gotta love one of the most famous shinobi :) I actually know him from my ninjitsu classes, so seeing his name in Kill Bill was a cool moment :yay:

HoD

crustymusic99
8th November 2007, 03:46 PM
How is TPC and TSH doing in this war? They haven't exactly been known to be sab happy.

I'm going to give you a summarized history lesson, this is only based on what wars have been posted in GUA, not including others.
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=51689
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=48858

Since i've been in leadership we've been, perhaps, to sab happy >.>

chaser1
8th November 2007, 03:56 PM
Sorry Zesh, I did get quite bored and I can easily replace the troops by the end of the age.

Samhain
8th November 2007, 03:58 PM
I'll quote Storm_Raider from the DES war thread.

"
hmm, after three ages of running from trouble, it has finally bit them in the ass. TPC has left every promise, agreement, or deal they have been in at any sign of trouble. I doubt anyone will come to their aid after being left high and dry so many times.

GO, GO, GO , DES

(I can't believe I just said that!)

Raid3r
________________"

Messias
8th November 2007, 04:22 PM

Better duck Goliath....stones do hurt!

crustymusic99
8th November 2007, 04:24 PM
Well that isn't really true and it didn't bit us in the ass because we declared war on them >.< so yeah..

and TPC has had lots friends and allies to support us. We now only accept allies if we are loyal to each other.

Also, after that war we earned our respect from DES. DES and TPC aren't friends, but I think we have a mutual respect.

ZoSo_AoA-
8th November 2007, 05:55 PM
I have a very, very tough time believing the members currently spear-heading the ES chain are either going to go soft on spy ratings or even attempt any sort of ranking goals.

That said, the amounts of weps to be sabbed aat, will only increase with the growth of their target's income.

ES will spend their gold feeding their war machine while RF has to fight to keep any resemblance of the Strike Action needed to hit PR and JD chains top farms.

So RF is risking farming fury & co. to let members hit ES more than their 4 age old policy states?

At the end of this war, who will be happy with their efforts, ES or RF? (big picture)

jYm-
8th November 2007, 06:04 PM
I'm going to give you a summarized history lesson, this is only based on what wars have been posted in GUA, not including others.

why would you post threads from last age about wars where you got your asses kicked? DES turned the trespayne and griffin8 accounts into turn farms.

Nameless and TF had pig turning on an autofresher and getting suspended for it to try and slow down the farming.

so you might want to post threads where you actually won a war.....oh wait there isnt any

zeshan
8th November 2007, 06:12 PM
and TPC has had lots friends and allies to support us. We now only accept allies if we are loyal to each other.

Also, after that war we earned our respect from DES. DES and TPC aren't friends, but I think we have a mutual respect.

TPC only hides behind those whom it thinks that can protect them, so its for protection not out of loyalty.

And talking abt mutual respect, well you earned their respect because you got ur ass owned by DES.

schwarze_ritter
8th November 2007, 08:16 PM
I'm not really one for GUA because tbh all GUA posts are pointless conversations.

@ zeshan go ahead and post my DA I dont mind its 2mil atm I have 15 IS and 205 helmets for y'all to sab :P

I'll do my sabbin laters on :D

I'm HONORED to be on your list of farms

if y'all give me 1 day w/out sabbins I'll buy only DA so you can sab some (its silly to 'war' if you can't be sabbed and the enemy can't be sabbed) hahahha, like that'll happen - but I can still buy some DA ;)

--wow enough of this pointless rubbish I just posted--

short version thanks for acknowledging (sp?) me in your farm list and if you farm and I can sab you I will cuz what would be more fun?

chaser1
8th November 2007, 08:52 PM
I'm not really one for GUA because tbh all GUA posts are pointless conversations.

@ zeshan go ahead and post my DA I dont mind its 2mil atm I have 15 IS and 205 helmets for y'all to sab :P

I'll do my sabbin laters on :D

I'm HONORED to be on your list of farms

if y'all give me 1 day w/out sabbins I'll buy only DA so you can sab some (its silly to 'war' if you can't be sabbed and the enemy can't be sabbed) hahahha, like that'll happen - but I can still buy some DA ;)

--wow enough of this pointless rubbish I just posted--

short version thanks for acknowledging (sp?) me in your farm list and if you farm and I can sab you I will cuz what would be more fun?

Schwartze! You spelled it right, no worries. We won't lynch you, draw and quarter you, or saw your head off with an olive fork if you did anyways. However, I did want to point something out. In the past month, RF have been in my logs more often than any other chain, EVEN BSS, who tend to like to provoke us into a fight. So I thought it quite ironic now that I can farm all sorts of people. Even if RF were to bend to our terms... which I dont see happening, I have this whole list of farms i can hit without worrying about being sabbed, because... well Im getting sabbed anyways, I can expect it. It's so much more fun to farm uninhibited than to check my logs to see if I hit more than once or twice that week, now I check my logs to make sure I hit five times that day! Its fun! Sabbing is fun too, as the age progresses, there should be more to sab, I hope.

Leash
8th November 2007, 09:03 PM

Well like somoene said in the first posts of the topics u showed us

good luck to both sides, but who is TCP?

need i say more? :)

chaser1
8th November 2007, 09:36 PM
Before this is done, I am hoping that RF understands the following:
Once was a man who consumed his place and time
He thought nothing could touch him
But here and now it’s a different storyline
Like the straw he is clutching

Why has the sky turned grey
Hard to my face and cold on my shoulder
And why has my life gone astray
Scarred by disgrace, I know that its over

Howl at the wind rushing past my lonely head
Caught inside its own motion
How I wish it was somebody else instead

Howling at all this corrosion

Why did the luck run dry
Laugh in my face, so pleased to desert me
Why do the cruel barbs fly?
Now when disgrace can no longer hurt me

Because I’m falling down
With people standing round
But before I hit the ground
Is there time
Could I find someone out there to help me?

Because I’m falling down
With people standing round
But before I hit the ground
Is there time
Could I find someone out there to help me?
I don’t know…. Why…

schwarze_ritter
8th November 2007, 10:16 PM
I figured I would check to see if I had any responses yet...

@ chaser - it is nice to be able to farm without having to worry about being sabbed for it because you are already being sabbed but...

why'd you train all those damned sentries! having no tools and 100k sentries seems to make it very hard to sab ppl this age (even harder than normal

remember its schwarze not schwartze

ofom_dezarc
8th November 2007, 10:23 PM
lol was that a love poem or something different, i don't read ammature poems, i loose part of my mojo

zeshan
8th November 2007, 10:36 PM
@schwarze - ur most welcome to be on the farm list, and yes do buy some DA for us to sab back again.

oh and yes if there are any more Ruthless n00bsters who are willing like you to be on the farm list pls tell me and i will see it done ;)

Tapz
8th November 2007, 11:46 PM
I have a very, very tough time believing the members currently spear-heading the ES chain are either going to go soft on spy ratings or even attempt any sort of ranking goals.

That said, the amounts of weps to be sabbed aat, will only increase with the growth of their target's income.

ES will spend their gold feeding their war machine while RF has to fight to keep any resemblance of the Strike Action needed to hit PR and JD chains top farms.

So RF is risking farming fury & co. to let members hit ES more than their 4 age old policy states?

At the end of this war, who will be happy with their efforts, ES or RF? (big picture)

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Dont point out the obvious!!! Your gonna ruin our FUN!!! :badger_2:

elo
9th November 2007, 01:38 AM
BuBsiie stop embarassing yourself. you might be fooling the noobs from chaos wastelanders but you dont fool us who seen you chicken hearted run for last few ages. you the biggest bitch on koc

don get all uppity hardcore because some wanker clan like rf let you in some private irc chat room where giantdavid pines on abuot which of his 4 accounts to sell to the other 3 accnts so he can dodge sabs and farm for a week

i know i know.. you sitting reading this at home atm and you like man im no bitch.. well, yeah you are

you letting an account like this farm you:

Strike Action 1,591,316 Ranked #6,892
Defensive Action 51,330 Ranked #12,542
Spy Rating 600,576 Ranked #3,625
Sentry Rating 29,696 Ranked #7,286

thats my stats. i don even play this fucking game and im farming you. ive played all of 1 day this age. whats that say about you moose knuckle? rf dont teach you nothin in that irc chan? id feel neglected and sorrow. they dont say to you, hey, elo's a fucking noob, you cant raise your DA past 1.5 MILL?!?!

id kick you out of tsh chain, but im not in tsh chain

i love coming back to gua after year or more and seeing the hate all over each age. it makes me proud of my ppl in ES. keep up the good work.

yoshi9nufc-RF
9th November 2007, 02:49 AM
i really see no point in this war for RF.
ES are a tiny little chain with no good accounts to sab, and we area bog chain with lots of accounts to sab for decent amounts.
We should be warring Against JD or PR not some little dead clan

oh and also wat kind of thick ass clan has a one hit per week rule

Lil_Wolfy
9th November 2007, 03:42 AM

A small one with nothing to loose?

the_crazy_88
9th November 2007, 03:46 AM
Strike Action 1,591,316 Ranked #6,892
Defensive Action 51,330 Ranked #12,542
Spy Rating 600,576 Ranked #3,625
Sentry Rating 29,696 Ranked #7,286

lol, that is a typical ES account or what? I really pitty RF, must be fun warring that kind of chain.:party:

NardHipples
9th November 2007, 06:04 AM
ES are a tiny little chain with no good accounts to sab, and we area bog chain with lots of accounts to sab for decent amounts.
how come you and babs are the only ones complaining about that? shouldn't you actually have to hold more than 4 weapons yourself to complain about others not holding weapons?

yoshi9nufc-RF
9th November 2007, 06:07 AM
I dont have weapons to sab because i thought we were going to war PR or JD so i sold all my SA to spy just to find out we were warring ES

NardHipples
9th November 2007, 06:08 AM
I dont have weapons to sab because i thought we were going to war PR or JD so i sold all my SA to spy just to find out we were warring ES
and ES doesn't have weapons because they only care about spy as well so what's your point?

the_crazy_88
9th November 2007, 06:16 AM
I think his point is that RF has big accounts with lots to sab and ES doesn’t. Try to keep up! I know that it gets confusing with all the ES n00bs posting, but still ;p

NardHipples
9th November 2007, 06:18 AM
I think his point is that RF has big accounts with lots to sab and ES doesn’t. Try to keep up! I know that it gets confusing with all the ES n00bs posting, but still ;p
my point is let the RF accounts with weapons complain. n00bs like him and babs have no room to talk about not holding weapons. try to keep up yaself..

the_crazy_88
9th November 2007, 06:24 AM
my point is let the RF accounts with weapons complain. n00bs like him and babs have no room to talk about not holding weapons. try to keep up yaself..

not getting it huh, that's alright. There are schools for people like you; Your special!!!

ES can sab the bigger ones; even their n00bs. RF can't not even their big ones and also not ther n00bs.

do I need to draw a picture?

richardbajor
9th November 2007, 06:28 AM

The voice of reason! Tell your leaders to agree to maximum one hit per week on ES and the war ends- if only there were more like you in RF- maybe you should stage a coup!

As Wolfy says- sab chain is one hit per week because we have a reasonable chance of enforcing it- you make your choice- ranker, sabber, slayer and your choice dictates how you play the game- slayers are happy with unlimited hits per week because that suits their needs, rankers are happy to abide by whatever rules other chains lay down because ANY war hurts a ranker and sabbers want to war. To take your football team as an example- Newcastle would much like the football league to not count goals conceeded in the results because that would suit their style of play (of conceeding goals all the time). People might say that would be a silly rule but not for YOUR team.

One hit per week is there because we get wars and get to own 'big' clans like RF who are foolish enough not to respect our rules :badger_2:

NardHipples
9th November 2007, 06:35 AM
not getting it huh, that's alright. There are schools for people like you; Your special!!!

ES can sab the bigger ones; even their n00bs. RF can't not even their big ones and also not ther n00bs.

do I need to draw a picture?
are you deaf? THE PEOPLE IN RF COMPLAINING ABOUT ES NOT HAVING WEAPONS HAVE NO FUKIN WEAPONS THEMSELF. how the hell does a person who is unsabbable have any right to complain about other people WHO ARE JUST LIKE HIM. the issue is not who has more weapons in what chain, the issue is who is doing the complaining. if someone in RF who can be sabbed for more than 1 bpm per try comes in here and complains, i will be the first to agree with him.

its really not difficult to understand but study it for a minute and see if you can wrap your tiny brain around it.

you obviously don't get it. yes they have the right to complain. ES people who only hold 1 bpm can sab bigger accounts. RF people not. can you draw your mind around that concept or am I using to big of words?
uh then the bigger RF accounts are the ones losing out NOT the small ones. let them complain and learn to use ya head a bit. its still not a difficult concept. small account = no right to complain about the inability to sab a lot of weapons because he has no weapons to sab himself. doesn't matter what his chain, mom, dog, or cousin has.

the_crazy_88
9th November 2007, 06:48 AM
are you deaf? THE PEOPLE IN RF COMPLAINING ABOUT ES NOT HAVING WEAPONS HAVE NO FUKIN WEAPONS THEMSELF. how the hell does a person who is unsabbable have any right to complain about other people WHO ARE JUST LIKE HIM. the issue is not who has more weapons in what chain, the issue is who is doing the complaining. if someone in RF who can be sabbed for more than 1 bpm per try comes in here and complains, i will be the first to agree with him.

its really not difficult to understand but study it for a minute and see if you can wrap your tiny brain around it.

I CAN ALSO TYPE IN BOLD BUT I DON'T THINK IT WELL HELP

you obviously don't get it. yes they have the right to complain. ES people who only hold 1 bpm can sab bigger accounts. RF people not. can you draw your mind around that concept or am I using to big of words?

DON'T MAKE ME DRAW THAT PICTURE

Shane-
9th November 2007, 07:03 AM
Oh and btw this is for shane and anyone who likes it.
Ps: shane requested it.

At elo, Welcome back to gua lol

Arrrr, Its good to see, As much as admins screwed up sabbing, That there is still untouchable accounts to reak havok on koc for us

To Richard: Your not a geordie are you? lol *cough*scum :p*cough* jk

Shane

dont_know
9th November 2007, 07:04 AM
thickle

do you not understand ES is a sab alliance we dont need big da's/sa's just spy, we are a small alliance who want war, war and war so we wont have many weapons, this is the risk you take when warring us..so dont you think your leaders should think of these things before you actually declare war or farm or even insult.

p.s shane nah he is a afc wimbledon fan lmao :P

richardbajor
9th November 2007, 07:08 AM

OK- I'll probably get a deserved Admin warning for this but I can't sit by and let Stes insult me with lies like that. I am NOT AFC Wimbledon fan and if anyone on KOC is found with any username related to them then they get sabbed. Sorry- no more off topics I promise!

the_crazy_88
9th November 2007, 07:15 AM
thickle

do you not understand ES is a sab alliance we dont need big da's/sa's just spy, we are a small alliance who want war, war and war so we wont have many weapons, this is the risk you take when warring us..so dont you think your leaders should think of these things before you actually declare war or farm or even insult.

yeah but a big spy means that the numbers of weapons that can be sabbed increases. I think the point that is trying to be made is that there also aren't any accounts with big spy and a small amount of weapons. of these accounts "big" sabs should also be possible. Even though they are not holding a lot.

and wimbledon isn't that tennis?

Messias
9th November 2007, 07:22 AM

wow look who's talking :dork:

Leash
9th November 2007, 07:24 AM
lol, that is a typical ES account or what? I really pitty RF, must be fun warring that kind of chain.:party:

Like seriously... that must be our top account :dork:

learn how to read, he said "after one day"

Lil_Wolfy
9th November 2007, 07:45 AM
and wimbledon isn't that tennis?

Wimbledon is a place in london which has the obviously famous tennis tournament and also an evidently less famous football team. Its actually not far from where i grew up, London ftw! :D

ps. Shane dont be mean to geordies, they are good for poking fun at and pitying ^_^

HoD
9th November 2007, 08:43 AM
wow look who's talking :dork:

It's not because yoshi can hardly be sabbed that he can complain.. I'm not sure if you can sab me for anything, but I sure as hell am complaining :p Y'see, he's not complaining about ES not having weapons. I mean, I don't think anyone expects anything else. He's complaining that because you have a dumbass rule about 1 hit per week that we feel is unreasonable we're FORCED to sab you. I see a simple solution:

1) Ditch the 1 attack per week
2) Come sab PR and JD with me. According to zeshan RF is nothing but turnfarms anyway so you're *bound* to have more fun sabbing them in a big bad sabbinparty :party:. Wolfy can join too!

HoD

Leash
9th November 2007, 08:52 AM
It's not because yoshi can hardly be sabbed that he can complain.. I'm not sure if you can sab me for anything, but I sure as hell am complaining :p Y'see, he's not complaining about ES not having weapons. I mean, I don't think anyone expects anything else. He's complaining that because you have a dumbass rule about 1 hit per week that we feel is unreasonable we're FORCED to sab you. I see a simple solution:

1) Ditch the 1 attack per week
2) Come sab PR and JD with me. According to zeshan RF is nothing but turnfarms anyway so you're *bound* to have more fun sabbing them in a big bad sabbinparty :party:. Wolfy can join too!

HoD

No matter how much attacks per week we would set, RF would always be breaking them

So stop crying about the 1 attack per week thing, has been in store since ages

the_crazy_88
9th November 2007, 09:01 AM
No matter how much attacks per week we would set, RF would always be breaking them

my BS alarm is going off

anyone alse hear that?

You do realise that the amount of attacks per day/week is times 2.5 right?

yoshi9nufc-RF
9th November 2007, 09:08 AM
i am complaining about 2 things:

1) we should be warring JD/PR, not a little clan with nothing to sab
2) how stupid the 1 hit per week rule is

and
@shane i am the geordie and im guessing your a mackem or something?

Durins_Bane
9th November 2007, 09:22 AM
Complain all you want about our 1 hit per week policy....that is one thing that will not change. Period.

Unless, when the sabbing gets really good, I would be for NO hits per week and just sabbb anybody in my logs ;)

But 1 hit allowed per week seems so much more reasonable.

chaser1
9th November 2007, 09:23 AM
1) we should be warring JD/PR, not a little clan with nothing to sab

Maybe I could arrange that for you. You guys really shouldnt have been asses to my officer, and maybe the TCL/SAF or maybe even the LaCN pounding you took last night would not have happened. I hear they almost took 1 bil from you chain in just one mass on 20 targets. You can end this all by just surrendering. So that you can build up and have your war with JD/PR. But who's to say that we wouldn't come to their aid after all of the BS you guys have thrown around?

Leash
9th November 2007, 09:28 AM
ohnoo LaCN came into the ring :O

*me feels the stupid comments about ES/LaCN already coming*

richardbajor
9th November 2007, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=yoshi9nufc-RF;1047200]1) we should be warring JD/PR, not a little clan with nothing to sab
QUOTE]

Hopefully some people from JD/PR are reading this thread- all donations of clicks to me to help fight your future enemy would be much appreciated :party:

chaser1
9th November 2007, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=yoshi9nufc-RF;1047200]1) we should be warring JD/PR, not a little clan with nothing to sab
QUOTE]

Hopefully some people from JD/PR are reading this thread- all donations of clicks to me to help fight your future enemy would be much appreciated :party:

Me too!:party::badger_2::mrt:

Shane-
9th November 2007, 10:13 AM
At chaser1: RF wont surrender, There not that type of chain, Same as ES/Bss, and a few others, Best ES can hope for is a mutual agreement, And like wise, otherwise it'l be an age long war again,

At yoshi9nufc-RF: Smoggy :P

And, Whys PR/JD being dissed, Although, Im pretty sure that there will end up being sabbed in about a month or so when people are able to lose 50-100 IS per time, And meh, Alot of there chains will be able to lose a fair bit

Hows the sab stats looking for this war? (Not stats duren this age on everone, But like how much rf has lost+ how much es has lost, and sabed for both, IE: Aparently lacn sabbed 1b+ on 20 targets?

Shane

P.s, Now that lacn is involved, If TGF sabbing RF main for ~140 is per day?

LordCounter
9th November 2007, 10:45 AM
So stop crying about the 1 attack per week thing, has been in store since ages

thats exactly why you guys are a bunch of retards, the KoC attacking rules have been changed this age, more turns per day and a maximum amount of turns. If you still didnt figure that out :
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/
you have to scroll down a bit, i guess that was the tricky part o_0

richardbajor
9th November 2007, 10:56 AM
thats exactly why you guys are a bunch of retards, the KoC attacking rules have been changed this age, more turns per day and a maximum amount of turns. If you still didnt figure that out :
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/
you have to scroll down a bit, i guess that was the tricky part o_0

Attack:

Attack turns now come every 3 hours. All attacks cost one attack turn (and are the strength of 15 Age 7 attack turns)
Up to 100 attack turns can be stored
Would all clans please change their sab rules to allow more than one hit per week.

The last one you mean (the rule I highlighted in red)?

LordCounter
9th November 2007, 11:08 AM
no didnt really meant that one, but at least you guys are reading it now...thats a start

richardbajor
9th November 2007, 11:09 AM
Let's try and make this very simple and not keep repeating the same arguments over again.

1. ES is a war clan. Our rules (one hit per week) ensure that there will always be some mug willing to war us. The rules also allow clans that don't want to get involved in wars with us to get on with their lives on KOC without interference from us. You may think these rules are stupid- they work very nicely for us.
2. One hit per week and wars are good business for ES. No-one in RF is denying that we are hurting them more than they are hurting us (noob protection, small clan, more skillful slayers and sabbers, whatever you want to call it). It also allows our small players to make far more gold than they would ever make in peacetime because they are handed a list of ready made farms with good tbg.

If you want to stay out of war with ES then abide by one hit per week. If you want to fight ES then don't abide by it and lose far more than you gain.

LordCounter
9th November 2007, 11:23 AM
you could have also just said 'we want war' instead of making up a really dumb excuse

Darkraver
9th November 2007, 11:25 AM
chaser, you really needed the help of those cowards from LACN that joined ES/TCL in this war
21 hours ago Twiztidlotus-SL Sabotage 1 0
21 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Sabotage 1 0
21 hours ago Chaser1_TCL Sabotage 1 0
21 hours ago Tron Sabotage 1 0

or is this a ES / LACN reunion....
at least there are now targets with weapons to sabb :)

Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 45 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

EviLizeD
9th November 2007, 11:29 AM
chaser, you really needed the help of those cowards from LACN that joined ES/TCL in this war

at least there are now targets with weapons to sabb :)

Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 45 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I'm sure your DA would be sabbed, but wait

Defensive Action 0

Says it all really

Darkraver
9th November 2007, 11:35 AM
how could that be.....

maybe we are in war and i have a tbg of uhm.. allmost nothing

and maybe i have a rank 11 spy now just to sabb those cowards

TehPK
9th November 2007, 11:40 AM
well with Lacn now joining the war RF can farm now lost of accounts

Grover
9th November 2007, 12:07 PM
and ES doesn't have weapons because they only care about spy as well so what's your point?

Yeah, Elite Sabbers does not = elite rankers

zeshan
9th November 2007, 12:21 PM

how can u be so retarted, or do u not have eyes to see that, all these accounts are LaCN and chaser is TCL not ES.

TCL is fighting thier own fight for complete different reasons than ES, its only that we have been allies before and since we are fighting the same clan we decided to do it together,

LaCN came to join TCL jus coz they were getting bored and decided to pound some Ruthless asses, so no point of ES and LaCN reunion.

hope that clears doubt for the other RUTHLESS N00BS who might go on talking crap.

ANd the other guy who was saying things abt why RF is warring ES and not JD or PR. then if i am not wrong then some other cocky RF guy was talking how they cannot sit without 5 wars at a time, then u are warring three currently, then why not get a fight with JD and PR also. then maybe u might be happy.

BaBsIIe
9th November 2007, 12:29 PM
you could have also just said 'we want war' instead of making up a really dumb excuse

sounds very familiar...

EviLizeD
9th November 2007, 12:53 PM
how could that be.....

maybe we are in war and i have a tbg of uhm.. allmost nothing

and maybe i have a rank 11 spy now just to sabb those cowards

How the hell can you call anyone a coward when your so obviously afraid of losing pretend weapons.

/me wonders how fast I can catch Hundar

Darkraver
9th November 2007, 01:03 PM
maybe because i don't need DA when all i do is attacking and don't click like many people do

so why is LACN in this war then?
oh i see the they are getting bored, how sad is that
most people are bored this age so why don't we all war each other right now

yoshi9nufc-RF
9th November 2007, 01:09 PM
more skillful slayers and sabbers, .

LMAO!need i say more?

oh and DarkRaver, it is because they are to much like cowards to start the war but once there are already 2-3 clans warring us they thought, mmm may aswell

Habsfan
9th November 2007, 01:27 PM
why would you post threads from last age about wars where you got your asses kicked? DES turned the trespayne and griffin8 accounts into turn farms.

Nameless and TF had pig turning on an autofresher and getting suspended for it to try and slow down the farming.

so you might want to post threads where you actually won a war.....oh wait there isnt any

jYm my man, the turn farming deal was my own fault :p

I sold for all SA, made a couple of 300m gold hits (which was great, oh the good old days when people actually held gold) and figured I could hold out - but then my grandpa was dying so I spent the next 2 weeks in and out of the hospital. That was a big reason for it all.

Now it's true we didn't 'win' those wars - but quite frankly we held our own. We both have stats to post on our own, the only difference in the Nameless vs TPC/TSH war was the size of alliances fighting - you guys had like 1/4 of koc, we had maybe 1/10 - all the little guys only had SA.

Anyways, dragging up the past isn't worth it - but I think crusty's point is that we aren't afraid to war - taking on DES and Nameless/TF/259/etc I would say proves that.

I think RF/TSH/TPC could learn a lot from ES = not caring about rank is fun (though we've pretty much learned that now)
and, I think ES could learn a lot from RF = having weapons makes you do better in the game

Best of luck to both sides, I think wars are supposed to be fun, but most people just get really emotional...

Anyways, I'm serious - I'm a few bad posts from closing this thread.

GiantDave_WoC
9th November 2007, 01:32 PM
jYm my man, the turn farming deal was my own fault :p

I sold for all SA, made a couple of 300m gold hits (which was great, oh the good old days when people actually held gold) and figured I could hold out - but then my grandpa was dying so I spent the next 2 weeks in and out of the hospital. That was a big reason for it all.

Now it's true we didn't 'win' those wars - but quite frankly we held our own. We both have stats to post on our own, the only difference in the Nameless vs TPC/TSH war was the size of alliances fighting - you guys had like 1/4 of koc, we had maybe 1/10 - all the little guys only had SA.

Anyways, dragging up the past isn't worth it - but I think crusty's point is that we aren't afraid to war - taking on DES and Nameless/TF/259/etc I would say proves that.

I think RF/TSH/TPC could learn a lot from ES = not caring about rank is fun (though we've pretty much learned that now)
and, I think ES could learn a lot from RF = having weapons makes you do better in the game

Best of luck to both sides, I think wars are supposed to be fun, but most people just get really emotional...

Anyways, I'm serious - I'm a few bad posts from closing this thread.

nice but RF don't have rankers only Hundar

richardbajor
9th November 2007, 02:00 PM
sounds very familiar...

Which part of the opening post in this thread is a dumb excuse? We operate a one hit per week policy for reasons stated. RF were the biggest and most persistent breakers of this rule- who else we gonna fight? JD who have done nothing to us- of course not.

Your dumb Admins approved sabs on one of our members for doing exactly what you say is dumb to enforce- ie hitting someone in RF two or three times in one week at the same time as RF members were in our logs 4,5,6 times. So cut the morality- RF are a war clan, ES are a war clan. If you as a war clan prefer to build to fight PR/JD then you accept our rules and we leave you alone. Unlike some other clans we have a code where clans who respect our rules (however dumb) are left alone. I think that's got more morals to it than going after JD just because they have more to sab.

zeshan
9th November 2007, 02:07 PM
oh and DarkRaver, it is because they are to much like cowards to start the war but once there are already 2-3 clans warring us they thought, mmm may aswell

oh so this is why RF joined the war against LaCN/ES in age 7 coz they were hiding behind the other 10 or 14 clans warring ES/LaCN and were too coward to do it alone.

Habsfan
9th November 2007, 02:48 PM
Which part of the opening post in this thread is a dumb excuse? We operate a one hit per week policy for reasons stated. RF were the biggest and most persistent breakers of this rule- who else we gonna fight? JD who have done nothing to us- of course not.

Your dumb Admins approved sabs on one of our members for doing exactly what you say is dumb to enforce- ie hitting someone in RF two or three times in one week at the same time as RF members were in our logs 4,5,6 times. So cut the morality- RF are a war clan, ES are a war clan. If you as a war clan prefer to build to fight PR/JD then you accept our rules and we leave you alone. Unlike some other clans we have a code where clans who respect our rules (however dumb) are left alone. I think that's got more morals to it than going after JD just because they have more to sab.

Just wondering does ES hold to their one hit a week policy? Like do they only hit people once a week?

I still <3 ES and it's cool they're trying to follow their policy - but we all know RF wouldn't hold to it...I mean they have GD in the chain :P

cheers

elo
9th November 2007, 02:54 PM
hi shane i love you too brah :hug:

and rich you only gotta tell these pigeon blowers one thing

Your dumb Admins approved sabs on one of our members for doing exactly what you say is dumb to enforce- ..

it simple... ES members dont get put on any lists. not sab lists, not farm lists, not no faggot ass iris lists either ... only list ES members allowed to be put on is Birthday Wishes Lists:party:.

only ES puts ES members on lists everyone else gets their shit kicked in a few degrees, until we happy or they off said "list"

rembmer when we made giantdaves sell off his gunz and goliath accnt when we massed him for rf having cerridwen on their actions list. i tried telling them pigeon stuffers that they got an hour to get her off, but they doped around like they got a case of the club foot... so we stomped a mudhole in rf chain. then they snapped to and said omg we'll take her off and told giandtavid to stfu b/c his mouth doesnt hold his teeth well in war.

idk what else to do.. we tried training them. only thing left is calling in the dog whisperer cesar milan

boe
9th November 2007, 03:01 PM
Also you laugh that we have more admins than members, LMAO, we have less active admins than your Silent Hooters, we just have the dignity to keep people that did a shitload for ES at the position they deserve instead of dumping them once they go inactive for a while...

This has nothing to do with the topic! But was mentioned so deserves an answer.

Don't be crazy you... you're talking like we dump admins once they don't check in after a day. You couldn't be more wrong about this...

Wow, someone who hasn't posted in 2 months stands in the top 10 of active people, so what the hell is The Silent Hooters worth then?

Some people just have gigantic postcounts =/ it's not their fault they had a couple of periods of spammadness.

Anyway! back to calling RFers Ruthless n00bers and TSH people Silent Hooters!! *giggles* so much high level humor in this thread.

LordCounter
9th November 2007, 03:51 PM
rembmer when we made giantdaves sell off his gunz and goliath accnt when we massed him for rf having cerridwen on their actions list. i tried telling them pigeon stuffers that they got an hour to get her off, but they doped around like they got a case of the club foot... so we stomped a mudhole in rf chain. then they snapped to and said omg we'll take her off and told giandtavid to stfu b/c his mouth doesnt hold his teeth well in war.

lol that was some good work, but you guys still had Badass, Custos and Cerridwen back then.
you guys are kinda lacking spy atm to do enough damage

GiantDave_WoC
9th November 2007, 03:57 PM
lol that was some good work, but you guys still had Badass, Custos and Cerridwen back then.
you guys are kinda lacking spy atm to do enough damage

uh no that was the age where you could sab 500 IS's a go

again ES accounts were empty :p

We just had a mass and only had 3 ES targets :d one was 2 IS's a go lol

LaCN will be a chain of farms soon :)

zeshan
9th November 2007, 04:30 PM
LaCN will be a chain of farms soon :)

as RF is right now.

yoshi9nufc-RF
9th November 2007, 04:39 PM
as RF is right now.

and as LaCN is

Kid Knite
9th November 2007, 04:39 PM
as RF is right now.

well there really wasn't a point farming es and tcl...might as well use our turns for something..rite..or would u rather us still hitting u guys for like 30K or something like that..

bla bla bla bla bla..:jawdroppe

zeshan
9th November 2007, 04:42 PM
well there really wasn't a point farming es and tcl...might as well use our turns for something..rite..or would u rather us still hitting u guys for like 30K or something like that..

bla bla bla bla bla..:jawdroppe

well if ur a fool(which no doubt u are) then u would use ur turns against us, i dont mind it personally.

doesnt matter to me as you wont be taking a lot, wht matters is hell lot of people are getting gold out there from RF big TFF accounts.

yoshi9nufc-RF
9th November 2007, 04:45 PM
people were doing that before we warred, RF has always had low DA's this age

Kid Knite
9th November 2007, 04:48 PM
well if ur a fool(which no doubt u are) then u would use ur turns against us, i dont mind it personally.

doesnt matter to me as you wont be taking a lot, wht matters is hell lot of people are getting gold out there from RF big TFF accounts.

wats the point of wasting turns on nothing...dumb...

let me think..waste turns on accounts that have gold...or waste turns on "the other accounts"...yea you would wouldn't mind it...i know...bla bla bla bla

and we thank lacn for joining the war..thank u thank u..thank u to es tcl or santa clause for bringing them into it..really...my wish list is complete..

dear santa....:party:

GiantDave_WoC
9th November 2007, 05:24 PM
as RF is right now.

you don't seem to be farming lol

and ES aren't even big enough to be farms lol

tonyrodolfo
9th November 2007, 05:35 PM
holly shit thats a lot of reading its funny how a dumb war thread gets more views then TRD or any other topic :P

@Habsfan i my self try to stay to the one hit on others a week but i know i have hit some two times but there are people i do farm i hit bluud alot almost daily and a few others in lacn but i do try to stay to one hit on other chains

this war could be done if RF would just follow the one hit a week like we asked them to

and then who knows we might even fight along side to war pr or jd even lacn im always up for some sabbing

and there might only be a few of us in ES that can be sabbed but theres only like 10 in all of RF with anything to sab either so its both ways i went through most of the targets with my 500 turns and there might of been a few i missed but oh well

and the wars already getting kind of boring theres just not to many with DA to sab and with SA you hope they are dumb and attack before replacing them

yoshi9nufc-RF
9th November 2007, 05:47 PM
holly shit thats a lot of reading its funny how a @Habsfan i my self try to stay to the one hit on others a week but i know i have hit some two times but there are people i do farm i hit bluud alot almost daily and a few others in lacn but i do try to stay to one hit on other chains

this war could be done if RF would just follow the one hit a week like we asked them to

that seems to be very hypocritical

1st you admit you farm and then brake the sacred rule of 1 hit per week :jawdroppe!!!
Then the next you want us to not hit for over 2?

thats just retarded

Durins_Bane
9th November 2007, 05:50 PM
Just wondering does ES hold to their one hit a week policy? Like do they only hit people once a week?

I still <3 ES and it's cool they're trying to follow their policy - but we all know RF wouldn't hold to it...I mean they have GD in the chain :P

cheers

I follow the farming rules of the various chains.

If your rule is 2 hits a week allowed, I will respect that rule.

If your rule is 3 hits a week allowed, I will respect that rule.

But why would I project our rule onto your chain???....if you want to make a new rule allowing 1 hit, fine...

Very easy to follow the logic here...honor our policy, we will honor your policy...whatever it may be...

GiantDave_WoC
9th November 2007, 05:56 PM
I follow the farming rules of the various chains.

If your rule is 2 hits a week allowed, I will respect that rule.

If your rule is 3 hits a week allowed, I will respect that rule.

But why would I project our rule onto your chain???....if you want to make a new rule allowing 1 hit, fine...

Very easy to follow the logic here...honor our policy, we will honor your policy...whatever it may be...

no you do unto others what you expect done to yourselves :)

tonyrodolfo
9th November 2007, 05:58 PM
that seems to be very hypocritical

1st you admit you farm and then brake the sacred rule of 1 hit per week :jawdroppe!!!
Then the next you want us to not hit for over 2?

thats just retarded

hows that being hypocritical the only ones i farm are in LaCN and theres reson for that and if you dont know im not getting in to it here if you would like the story would be happy to send you an email but i also said i try to follow it i can remember every one i hit in the week as i play a slayer type account so i use up my turns not a big slayer account but im playing more that way then any other

@GD i do try to only hit most 1 time a week as thats what i ask others to do on my account and just a question are there any account that can hit fury still in RF cause saw this

Breakerj
Commander: ThomMerrilin
Alliance Commander Ricardo_Flairo
Alliance Name RF|TSH
Race: Orcs
Highest Rank 5 / 1 month ago
Army Size: 314,497
Fortifications: Stronghold
~Relentless Family™ ®~
http://www.relentless.ws
~Relentless Hard Core~
~ffo~

no longer played by giantdave

Durins_Bane
9th November 2007, 06:07 PM

That's exactly what I do.....why is this so hard to understand?

I respect others rules, just as I expect them to respect mine.

I do unto others (respect their rules), what I expect done unto me (respect our rules).

zeshan
9th November 2007, 06:12 PM
people were doing that before we warred, RF has always had low DA's this age

People are farming everyone this age, its not only RF that was being farmed, only except the top 2 or 4 might be not farmed apart from them everyone else is coz there is always someone out there who has higher SA than ur DA.

Oh and when u say RF had low DA ur quite wrong, some of em had decent mid sized DA, and dont tell me otherwise i know i used to farm 1-3 people ,
but after war its been lowered that anyone can farm em.

@GD - jus coz i didnt hit you doesnt mean i was not farming, ask those whom i farm maybe they might tell you some sense. as for RF there is none in RF worth hitting at the moment except maybe breaker or Hundar or omega(his DA coming down too), all else whom i used to hit before are made into public farms and have no decent gold anytime.

@durins - dont try too hard mate, GD had just returned from the mental ward, so u might have to draw it up or say real slowly to get it to his brain(which he seriously tends to lack). or u might have to tell him in sign language.

ZoSo_AoA-
9th November 2007, 06:56 PM
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 221
User Name Posts
chaser1 21
richardbajor 18
zeshan 16
BaBsIIe 16
Leash 12
GiantDave_WoC 10

Thats funny, GD has as many posts in this thread as accounts he's hit fury with.

AND

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Dont point out the obvious!!! Your gonna ruin our FUN!!! :badger_2:

23 minutes ago TAPZ Sabotage 1

point taken, sir.

So when are they Retarded Farmers gonna move on to farming more gold producing accounts?

To me, farming ES doesnt seem to be a productive way to have an age with any decent goals.

I actually expected a little more, or at least, something different than going against the ES farm policy.

Its like KoC has gone into syndication and showing the same episodes. With this particular war.

GiantDave_WoC
9th November 2007, 07:52 PM
cos RF will never accept 1 hit a week lol and ES will continue to get smaller until it doesn't exist

ZoSo_AoA-
9th November 2007, 07:58 PM
How sad for RF, many more gold producing accounts that don't sab back as quick or if at all.

But rock on RF, you show EliteSabbers!

I'm going to go watch an Andy Griffith episode I've seen 204 times already, thats what this is like.

richardbajor
9th November 2007, 08:09 PM

I can't ever recall an incidence of ES being involved in any farming issues. Quite honestly if anyone in ES is farming neutrals then they aren't doing their job right because attack turns are for enemy chains.

Durins_Bane
9th November 2007, 08:09 PM
cos RF will never accept 1 hit a week lol and ES will continue to get smaller until it doesn't exist

Basically you are saying two things.

#1, you are saying that RF does not, and will not respect ES rules on farming.

#2, you are saying that ES will continue to lose members until the point that I'm the only one left ;)

In order to address #1, I will harken back to my first experience with BSS back in Age 4...I just reconned some BSS account and got sabbed...upon asking why, I was told that just showing up in their intel or attack logs was grounds for sabbing. So, I had a decision to make, either respect their rulz, or get sabbed...except for a few friendly wars, I have stayed out of BSS's logs since Age 4...and for the most part, they have reciprocated....my choice to honor their rulz....whether or not I agreed with their policy.....SO, RF has the same decision to make about our rulz...to honor them or not...regardless if you agree or not..

Now, to address your second point, there is no question that the membership within ES has shrunk...why? In my opinion, it is because the sabbing rulz suck atm...I would bet that if the rulz change for the better next Age, you will see our ranks swell again...and conversely, if the sabbb rulz continue to hurt sabbb clans, you will see membership continue to drop.

I can't imagine not playing KoC, but if sabbb rulz continue to get more and more crappy...well, I might just be the one turning off the lights as I leave ES headquarters ;)

Palandrome
10th November 2007, 12:05 AM
Hmmm, I didn't bother to read everything, and I've always been tought that if I only know half the story to keep my mouth shut, so there are many things I read that I wanted to comment on that I won't bother. I'm not much of a reader, which is also why you'll probably notice a few punctuation and spelling errors. But to be quite frank, as far as this war with the RF is concerned is pretty simple. Allow me to fill you in.

I was spying on the top accounts to see if I could, I accidently smacked Hundar-RF while meaning to spy. So his initial thought from what I hear was that I sabbed him and broke him. At that time I had a 54million spy and he had a sentry around 640million sentry. Ok, so now we clear up that I did not sab him for it would not be possable, he had a 320millionish spy and could have easily reconed me and noticed that. After smacking him I immediately sent him a letter telling him woops, accident, and sorry, and that he should be happy because he caused more damage to me than I caused to him. I figured he'd shrug it off, instead he welcomed me to the RF Battlefield, and said that I needed to replace 95IS worth of clicks if I wanted it to stop. I told him that I do not appologize twice for the same mistake, and if I am massed I will fight back, as I was and I did. I have to mention KC_The_King in this because he did try to work out piece with me, he did not agree that I was in the right to fight back because I hurt his poor, poor Hundar. Each to his own, I'm not going to try to change his mind and I did not. He tried getting me to just leave it be from there, and said he can get the massing to stop. I told him, no thanks, I will fight back until I have nothing because any possable dent I could make in the RF would be worth it to me to sacrifice my account to stand up for myself, I posted it in our battle forums, thinking that my chain would back me up and declare actions. But because I kept on showing what I was sabbing and not showing the logs of what they did to me first a couple of people in chain thought that I was dragging more RF members into it. I was simply sabbing back those that sabbed me, and eventually when I got that cleared up showing all the logs they all supported actions. Prior to this Edd*Chaser1* had already seen the logs because we live in the same town so its easy to show, seeing as how edd was the only one who really understood exactly what was going on he was all for opening actions. He was about to go and ask the LACN if they would back us up due to our small fighting force and the size of RF, not that it would have broken our hearts if no one backed us up. But before he could the LACN came to us, to our forums, crippledLucifer offered to back us up speaking for the LACN. Only thing left was to ask the ES if they wanted an excuse to go to war. So I had Edd put up a forum for a vote as to whether to go to war with this or just let me fight it out untill I was finished off, which would not have breaken my heart, I was bored with the age and sabbing *even though sabbing this age is screwy* was funner than trying to rank. And I don't know why but when I get that huge mass goin on me something about the game excites me and makes it fun. *shrugs* maybe it's just the fact that I was recognized, I duno. Anywho when we went to the ES, they jumped in one day before we got enough votes in the TCl to do this.

I know that a lot of you are going to look at this post and say, screw that, I'm not reading all that, but I just thought I would clear things up as to why the TCL went to war, as far as the TCL not being able to go to war without backup, we definately would, I know I speak for all, allow me to repeat that, EVERY SINGLE ACTIVE TCL MEMBER is willing to fight untill thier account is done for and more even if it's just nicking away what we can at the little accounts untill we can't even do that anymore just to say, "Don't ya wanna taste my shilalie?" no wait, that's not it, I mean just to say "..l." ;)

I saw Edd's demands, I guess he was speaking for me, he says to
1.Restore my Account
2.Appologize
3.Admit you were wrong
4.Give him goats

Well, I know for sure that first one wouldn't fly, that's fine, as for apologizing, I appologized right away, I'm not appologizing for the same mistake twice, but could it hurt you *hypothetically speaking to Hundar hoping he reads this* to simply say, hey, I'm sorry for ordering a mass on you for an accident, and I'm sorry for being a dick about it, and ya, I should have spied you first to see whether or not you could sab me, because if I had seen your spy rating I would have relized, no way can he do that, and on top of that since I'm ranked 4 and he's ranked 72 *was at the time* he would know better than to think he could beat my defense. Of course I want one other thing to replace the first option that Chaser spoke for me in saying to repair my account. I want your Alliance name to change from RF/TSH to RF/TSH/Crybabybedwetters for the rest of the age. ............ and at least three goats, now since I know you aren't man enough to admit of your whiney defaults Hundar I guess that means war for the rest of the age, doesn't it? ;)

BaBsIIe
10th November 2007, 01:26 AM
wow I read all that... and what pissed hundar off wasn't your breaking of IS he knew you didn't sab that...

it was your whole "woops my bad now leave me alone attitude"... he felt insulted by your PM's... I'm sure your not the first who attacked instead of reconed, but you seemed to annoy him...

ofom_dezarc
10th November 2007, 01:39 AM
dozens of people in this game annoy me, doesn't mean i sab them everyday (Giantdik was an exception :p)

I read it all, and seems like some common sense from hundar could have been used instead of over reacting and saying 'I AM HANDAR LEADER OF THE RELENTLESS N00BS, NOW WE SAB YOU'

Shane-
10th November 2007, 01:48 AM
Well, It'd been alot nicer and easyer to read if you used paragraphs, Not huge chunks of text, But meh

Can we see the message you sent to hundar?

Shane

GiantDave_WoC
10th November 2007, 03:36 AM
"I needed to replace 95IS worth of clicks if I wanted it to stop."

lol

at that point I stopped reading as if RF give clicks to anyone out of chain. Enjoy the all age "war" :)

Palandrome
10th November 2007, 03:38 AM
In fact you can, heh, at first I was thinkin that I had already deleted them, but now I remember putting them in the forums. :D

it starts off with

9 hours ago Hundar-RF Attack defended 11 6 2,546,226,292 106,529,919 details

so i immediately sent him a letter of appology
Hundar-RF None 9 hours ago yes

woops, tried spying, my bad, but you should feel happy, you did a ton of damage to me without trying
His reply
Hundar-RF None 8 hours ago

11 minutes ago Palandrome Attack defended 6 11 106,529,919 2,546,226,292 details

Shame you broke some IS's....now you get your very own thread.

Congratz =]
than he sent this
Hundar-RF None 8 hours ago

You have no idea what I can do without really trying.
I replied
Hundar-RF None 8 hours ago yes

okie doke, but just so ya know, it wasn't me who sabbed the IS'S, and dude, you sab me, and one of your officers is going down have fun with this
than i sent this

oh, and i do have a pretty good idea what you can do without trying

Strike Action: 202,589,220
Defensive Action ???
Spy Rating 314,675,200
Sentry Rating 644,874,240
Covert Skill: ???
Covert Operatives: ???
Siege Technology: ???
Attack Turns: ???
Sabotage Turns: ???
Unit Production: ???
than I sent this

ya know, that almost made it sound like i know who sabbed them, but unfortunately i dont even know anyone who has a high enough spy to do so, either way, go ahead and open a thread on me, I will take someone down with me.
Than he replied with this
Hundar-RF None 7 hours ago

Thread is open.

Your call when it closes...I'll need the value of 95 IS's in credits before it's closed.

"oops"
Than I sent this
Hundar-RF None 1 minute ago no

lol, credits? Ha! I'm not sending you anything I will fight until I have nothing, and I wont make any call to stop
Than I got a reply from some RF/TSH members
10 minutes ago xshintenshix Recon 0 0
18 minutes ago AJNZ Sabotage 1 0
19 minutes ago AJNZ Recon 0 0
20 minutes ago AJNZ Sabotage 1 1
4 hours ago Chaos-Conqueror Recon 0 0
9 hours ago sargent-elves Recon 0 0
11 hours ago Cowboy_From_Hell Sabotage 1 0
11 hours ago Cowboy_From_Hell Sabotage 1 1
11 hours ago Mastodon- Sabotage 1 0
11 hours ago Mastodon- Sabotage 1 1
11 hours ago Mastodon- Sabotage 1 1
13 hours ago Hattori_Hanzo Recon 0 0
15 hours ago CrustyMusic- Sabotage 1 0
16 hours ago Hundar-RF Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago Kavallier Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago Kavallier Sabotage 1 1
1 day ago Kavallier Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago mini-me Recon 0 0
1 day ago mini-me Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago BaBsIIe Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago BaBsIIe Sabotage 1 1
1 day ago Talius Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago Talius Sabotage 1 1
1 day ago sargent-elves Recon 0 0
1 day ago sargent-elves Recon 0 0
1 day ago Hookah Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago AJNZ Sabotage 1 1
1 day ago AJNZ Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago AquaRegia Recon 0 0
1 day ago Hitokiri_Battosai Recon 0 0
1 day ago Hitokiri_Battosai Recon 0 0
1 day ago meeker Recon 0 0
1 day ago meeker Recon 0 0
1 day ago schwarze_ritter Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago GiantDave-RF Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago GiantDave-RF Sabotage 1 1
1 day ago GiantDave-RF Sabotage 1 1
1 day ago TheLoneSpirit-RF Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago nagrach Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago nagrach Sabotage 1 1
2 days ago yoshi9nufc Sabotage 1 0
2 days ago Hundar-RF Sabotage 2 0
2 days ago Hookah Sabotage 1 0
2 days ago Hundar-RF Sabotage 1 0
2 days ago Hookah Sabotage 1 1
2 days ago KC-THE-KING Sabotage 1 0
2 days ago KC-THE-KING Recon 0 0
2 days ago KC-THE-KING Recon 0 0
And I'm not going to bother to put up all the sabbing I did, but I sabbed each of these guys back except Hundar because I couldn't and still can't, and I didn't drag more members into it.

Oh, and Shane, I told you I wasn't any good at litureature, didn't I? heh

And Dave, you read it wrong, it was him tellin me to give him 95 IS worth of clicks, if ya only know half the story you should keep your mouth shut. hehe :D

By the way, don't pay attention to the two days, nine hours, 11minutes stuff, I copy and pasted this all off of stuff that I was putting on the forums

Back_pass
10th November 2007, 04:13 AM
If you read the pm's from Palandrome to Hundar, Palandrome ask to be sab.
He got it, and now his clan join in.
Room 101
How to start a war.

Palandrome
10th November 2007, 04:26 AM
*shrugs* each to his own I suppose, but I wasn't about to beg for mercy over a simple mistake

yoshi9nufc-RF
10th November 2007, 04:56 AM
you claim you dont know who sabbed, but wtf would you attack Hundar for anyway? you cannot possibly think you would win. Seems to me you know more than your saying

Shane-
10th November 2007, 04:59 AM
you claim you dont know who sabbed, but wtf would you attack Hundar for anyway? you cannot possibly think you would win. Seems to me you know more than your saying

From what i can gather, He was trying to spy, Not hit

Shane

Kid Knite
10th November 2007, 05:01 AM
well u would think hundar would have one of the biggest da's...so y would u even recon...

unless palendrome had like number 2 sa...

MFnBonsai
10th November 2007, 05:15 AM

if it was someone from his alliance that sabbed hundar then hes at fault....

if it was just a n00b mistake of attacking instead of reconning then hundar took it all out of proprtion but who cares it gives way to war and some sort of fun....

and to be honest its very easy to enter the wrong captcha on the attack page instead of reconning.... done it a few times myself....

Palandrome
10th November 2007, 05:36 AM
*blinks* wow, ok yoshi, look on page 23, read my post there, and it will answer your questions........... *blinks more* was I the only one who plays KOC who was tought to keep my mouth shut if I only know half the story? oh, and read shanes post soon after myne on page 23 to find out why i put the post that you read up, and than maybe youre wondering why I told Giant Dave what I did, so make sure to read his post to ......... should I spell it out anymore for ya or give up? and kid night, i explained that part as well in the previous post

chaotic_conquer
10th November 2007, 05:42 AM
if it was just a n00b mistake of attacking instead of reconning then hundar took it all out of proprtion but who cares it gives way to war and some sort of fun....

thats kinda true.... Yoshi read abit more before youm comment liekk that :p

GiantDave_WoC
10th November 2007, 05:50 AM
even if we destroyed 1938193819028 IS's for no reason by accident we would NEVER give credits lol

Shane-
10th November 2007, 06:04 AM
David, It wasnt ES/TCL, Or which ever clan Palandrome is from that asked for credits, It was Hun (Your main account (RF Leader)) that had asked for the credits

Hundar-RF None 7 hours ago
Thread is open.

Your call when it closes...I'll need the value of 95 IS's in credits before it's closed.

"oops"
(No clue if oops was Hunders or Palans comment,

From everything iv read and seen so far, It clearly looks like rf/Hunder blew thing whole thing out of proporion, The guy was spying the top accounts, And he made a mistake that resulted in him attacking Hunder, And stright away messages Hunder to say sorry about it, following that, Hunder opened a thread for Palan? because it was him that broke the IS by mistake

As Bon said:

and to be honest its very easy to enter the wrong captcha on the attack page instead of reconning.... done it a few times myself....
Everones done it before,

And to Kid Knite:

well u would think hundar would have one of the biggest da's...so y would u even recon...
unless palendrome had like number 2 sa...
Do you recon people that you cant beat? I know myself, i recon a load of people, Exsp the top ranked people atlease once aday

Shane

Palandrome
10th November 2007, 06:06 AM
........ *blinks* wow Dave, you just let the details pass right over your head, don't ya, let me try to spell it out once more, after this if you still don't get it, I give, H U N D A R, that a H, than a A, than a N, next comes D, after that is an A, lastly an R, spelling Hundar, W A S, that W, than A, than S, making the word was, so far we are at Hundar was, next comes a tuffy, this is two syllalbes like Hundar, Hundar was trying *did ya catch that? cuz I'm not runnin for the spellin B here, he was trying* Hundar was trying to make ME send HIM credits. *blinks* wow, and I thought I was bad at reading, ok, ok, once more, but thats all ya get there Dave, cuz seriously, this is the last time I'm going to tell ya this, I'm done trying,

HUNDAR WAS TRYING TO GET ME TO GIVE HIM CLICK CREDITS

do ya get it? oh, wait, maybe just once more after that

HUNDAR WAS TRYING TO GET ME TO GIVE HIM CLICK CREDITS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, I DID NOT ASK FOR A THING

sooooo ............... how bout now? get it yet? if you don't understand by now ................ roflmao, i'm done :D

And thank you Shane for actually reading everything before coming up with assumptions unlike *cough* you know ;D hehe

Lil_Wolfy
10th November 2007, 06:45 AM
even if we destroyed 1938193819028 IS's for no reason by accident we would NEVER give credits lol

Jeeze are you just retarded?

richardbajor
10th November 2007, 08:19 AM

Yeah but when it's your turn I heard you always say you're too tired :badger_2:

ZAR
10th November 2007, 09:04 AM
I replied

okie doke, but just so ya know, it wasn't me who sabbed the IS'S, and dude, you sab me, and one of your officers is going down have fun with this

This message alone is enough to get you chainsabbed imho, and mistakes happen, but mistakes have to be corrected, somehow.

As I see what your chain looks alike, fightning alongside with ES against any serious chain would be just a joke, you guys should just join some srious alliance and deal with beein forgoten sooner or later.

Reno
10th November 2007, 09:13 AM
In response to whoever it was that posted up there that RF still wouldn't respect the farming rules for ES if it was changed. You are wrong RF would respect the new farming rules if both sides can agree upon it and if ES would stick to these rules. Again, won't be long till TGF_LaCN becomes a farm. 100 IS a day being lost by 4 members does put a dent in his DA. It's a difference when you have a chain full of farms and when you have a main that's a farm.

elo
10th November 2007, 09:24 AM
...farming rules for ES if it was changed. You are wrong RF would respect the new farming rules if both sides can agree upon it and if ES would stick to these rules. ...
hey, wtf did we tell you... your shit eating clan has nothing. ES doesnt negotiate. we aren't selling you an iphone. this aint viking days. we aint bartering for a block of salt for a pound of butter, asshole.

you don like our 1 hit a week, policy, then show us how much you hate it.. get GRRRR for daddy and show a bit of passion for fuck's sake

Messias
10th November 2007, 11:01 AM
This message alone is enough to get you chainsabbed imho, and mistakes happen, but mistakes have to be corrected, somehow.

As I see what your chain looks alike, fightning alongside with ES against any serious chain would be just a joke, you guys should just join some srious alliance and deal with beein forgoten sooner or later.

At least he doesn't play hide & seek w/r to his chain...

chaser1
10th November 2007, 12:02 PM
YYYYYYYyar!!!! *Taps his eyepatch* where's me armory to plunder? Let the battle be continuin!

zeshan
10th November 2007, 12:22 PM
Jeeze are you just retarded?

u came late to realization i see :p

he's been retarted for long, as i said jus came ffrom mental ward. and now it seems he needs to go to eye specialist too, or perhaps maybe to learn english.

IonStormer
10th November 2007, 02:38 PM
I took a quick look-see through RF chain and surprise surprise

95% of their chain is empty, yet you see people like babsiee and yoshi complaining that ES are empty :P how can you complain about others having tiny empty accounts, when you yourself play one? lol

The only accounts that seem to hold anything worthwhile in RFTSH chain are huge tff head accounts with bazillion sentry (untouchable), breakerj (who was forced to sell 1 bill SA to get sentry - simple case of pwnage) and another 2-3. Actually in regards to TCL and how the war started, it's Hundar's fault yet he'sthe one hiding behind his sentry while you all sit there and take it ^^

Then you see yoshi bitching that they should be warring JD or PR instead. If ES and TCL are so worthless and empty, what exactly stops you from wasting them sab turns on JD or PR?

Now when LaCN joins the fight they call them a bunch of cowards for hiding behind others? Wasn't RF part of the Coalition last age doing the exact same thing? LOL

As usual the hypocrisy here is astonishing, but tbh i didn't expect anything less from RF :P