PDA

View Full Version : Im back :)

Angelsaim
5th November 2007, 09:39 AM
it's been awhile....started age 2...stopped after a couple of ages, but now im back...

what clickers does ppl use nowadays and what alliances do you recommend? ;)

Pastachi
5th November 2007, 11:31 AM
Clickers: DDL and DH, prefer DDL myself though: www.kocplanet.com to download it there.

Alliances: Well, the top Alliances around:

1 PR/NL
2 JD
3 TXCSRS
4 RF|TSH
5 FF
6 LACNNR
7 UF
8 UL
9 DTF
10 AL2

But an Alliance is too personal to ask for imo. You need to figure out yourself what suits you =).
btw, shitty time to start playing again mate.. They hung Sabbing on a tight leash =(.

Angelsaim
5th November 2007, 12:58 PM
hehe, thats ok. Im more of an attacker than a sabber...

Angelsaim
5th November 2007, 01:02 PM
by the way..is nameless aliance still around?

R1DD1CK
5th November 2007, 02:45 PM
Clickers: DDL and DH, prefer DDL myself though: www.kocplanet.com (http://www.kocplanet.com) to download it there.

Alliances: Well, the top Alliances around:

1 PR/NL
2 JD
3 TXCSRS
4 RF|TSH
5 FF
6 LACNNR
7 UF
8 UL
9 DTF
10 AL2

But an Alliance is too personal to ask for imo. You need to figure out yourself what suits you =).
btw, shitty time to start playing again mate.. They hung Sabbing on a tight leash =(.
Hmmm I think you forgot an alliance their or is this just your opinion?

LoseR
5th November 2007, 03:28 PM
Top 10 Alliances
Name Members Score
JD 1,603 142
PR/NL 1,819 128
TXCSRS 870 72
RF|TSH 598 53
UF 507 44
FF 390 43
LACNNR 451 41
UL 227 27
DTF 402 26
TUE ^^ 227 20

that is your top 10.

MFnBonsai
5th November 2007, 04:30 PM
that is your top 10.

its the KoC alliance top 10.... and just because they are listed there dont make them the top 10 alliances....

Back_Breaker
5th November 2007, 05:18 PM

Yup. That's the NL in PR/NL. ;)
Dunno if it's against the rules to post the link tho, but you can always ingame-PM anyone under jYm-
:badger_2:

Blitz
5th November 2007, 11:43 PM

The current nameless alliance has no direct relation to the nameless of Age 2. The Nameless were allied to Relentless, and had some shared leadership. Phoenix Rising broke off from Relentless, and surpassed it in membership, as it contained more of Relentless' 'new leadership' and took the Relentless Recruiter (property of fury, renamed the Wildfire) with them.

However, PR and the current alliance called the Nameless are in the same chain.

Neomackenzie
6th November 2007, 01:10 AM
1 PR/NL
2 JD
3 TXCSRS
4 RF|TSH
5 FF
6 LACNNR
7 UF
8 UL
9 DTF
10 AL2

There should be a rule on GUA that asks KoCers to write the alliance's complete names. Seriously.... stop being lazy bums and do it for the non-KoC community.

Pastachi
6th November 2007, 11:51 AM
Hmmm I think you forgot an alliance their or is this just your opinion?

Uhm, no.. that is the Alliance top10, last calculated yesterday at:

PR/NL 1,848 137
JD 1,604 135
TXCSRS 855 73
RF|TSH 592 60
FF 355 44
LACNNR 447 42
UF 506 40
UL 223 27
DTF 404 26
AL2 608 20

Back_Breaker
6th November 2007, 07:22 PM
The current nameless alliance has no direct relation to the nameless of Age 2. The Nameless were allied to Relentless, and had some shared leadership. Phoenix Rising broke off from Relentless, and surpassed it in membership, as it contained more of Relentless' 'new leadership' and took the Relentless Recruiter (property of fury, renamed the Wildfire) with them.

However, PR and the current alliance called the Nameless are in the same chain.

You are quite correct m8, but:

"it's been awhile....started age 2...stopped after a couple of ages, but now im back..."

The "nameless" that you refer to, was PR in 3 beta...If he played a "couple of ages", then it is more likely he is referring to the current alliance. As far as I can recall, that group used "nameless" as a joke name,(as in, the alliance with no name) and were PR shortly after.

But eh, me ole foggy brain forgets things, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :dork:

Angelsaim
7th November 2007, 02:36 PM
Hehe, first off...im not a he...im a SHE :) Hard to know but now u do.

I played when nameless first was created, it wasnt PR. Ask fireheart.

Hansscherff
7th November 2007, 03:11 PM
Hehe, first off...im not a he...im a SHE :) Hard to know but now u do.

I played when nameless first was created, it wasnt PR. Ask fireheart.

From what i recall, the nameless u are referring to was the chain involving strikerforce1 and fireheart among others and started off age4 under Xena but broke off from SC within a week or two into the age, had their own style as sabbing alliance and merged with SMA in age 6? jYm was SMA's leader/head, but then again sometimes my memory fails me aswell :p

Hans

Neomackenzie
7th November 2007, 04:28 PM
The original "The Nameless Alliance" was created by Lakerfan. Denny took it over at one point and it became one of Relentless's strongest ally. When Relentless Family split, Denny and his buddies created PR. TNA followed Denny since he was its leader back then. That's it. There should be copyrights... that way, you won't have various alliances with the same name. I don't want the New Orc Order title to ever be stolen.

atti
7th November 2007, 04:41 PM
Chill people.

It's true that The Nameless Alliance was created first by DennyD and his buddies, but that fact won't prevent others of taking the name or using similar identification. Plus if I remember correctly, TNA is much more different than just a clean "Nameless", that in a time (if I'm not wrong) was actually Nameless1s or something like that, when the first SF1 (who was from Texas) started this alliance along with others.

Angelsaim
8th November 2007, 11:49 AM
Sae, that would be correct :)

Danny
11th November 2007, 05:30 PM
Welcome back!