View Full Version : The Jedi Warriors

spie_boy
24th October 2007, 08:13 AM
Alliance Name: The Jedi Warriors

Alliance Member Count (on forums):
Alliance Forum Link:
http://www.thejediwarriors.2fear.com/
Brief description of your alliance:
We are a new chain that is hoping to become a good sized chain that will be big in the next few ages. Right now we have two leaders in the chain Yoda and myself. We are a chain that is recruiting officers almost everyday and hope to have a size of around 60 be the end of age 8

thank you

List of Approved Posters:
boc_Yoda
heloo85
Spyboy

atti
24th October 2007, 12:43 PM
Alright, you're approved, please make a list of approved posters asap.

I'll be your contact moderator, if anything comes up, please contact me.

Remember to act according the Rules of Posting (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47514)

Good luck in age 8.

heloo85
24th October 2007, 06:47 PM
Dude, I love this clan! I've gotten several thousand soldiers from my commanders and I barely have to do anything!

They got some sexy spy ratings baby - very handy in finding some good hits.

Just wanted to thank Spyboy and Yoda especially, AWESOME commanders, great friends now, and just awesome people in general.

BoC_Yoda
24th October 2007, 07:13 PM
I'm just blessed to have this great Clan.

after a few days we already have sections in the forum with more than 1 pages. We are very active, more than most clans and help out anyone almost immediately

Applying is very simple as like most things in our clan. (All you do is post your recruit ID) We will deal with your sab problems without much consideration, if you are annoyed by someone, we will deal with them.

The credits fly around everywhere. we click. We click enough to make members happy and their ranks high.

The tools are also top notch stuff with easy instructions on how to use them. We offer Message senders with commander filters as well as grease monkey scripts which have several uses

heloo85
24th October 2007, 07:14 PM
:yoda::yoda:
I'm just:yoda::yoda:

that's deep

spie_boy
24th October 2007, 07:40 PM
yea i have to agree a great clan and i am very happy to be a leader of something that will be great

atti
24th October 2007, 07:53 PM
Just refreshing your memory, please act according to the Rules of Posting (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47514)

spie_boy
24th October 2007, 08:05 PM
it is a honer leading this chain because of all the great members who are willing to help. All the members in the chain are great and fun to get to know. Thr chain has come so far in the four days it has been set up and everyone in the chain is dedicated to make it work.

if you wanna come check us out our forums can be found at the top of this thread

thanks everyone who is helping making this work

r0b-dog
1st November 2007, 04:18 AM
repping this clan, they friendly and all cool, newly stared and a good environment!

spie_boy
2nd November 2007, 01:02 AM
^^^^
I have to agree we are growing bigger all the time and we are doing well our forums are allyways active and anyone is welcome to join and give us a shout we are always happy to give you a warm welcome

we are in the process of making a section for ambassador and allys so if you would like to be a ambassador come post in our applications section and will see what we can do

BoC_Yoda
3rd November 2007, 08:26 AM
TT has joined up and some other big members as well. more people are pending joining.

we are going to be a top 10 clan next age without a doubt