PDA

View Full Version : re:re Merv-LaCN,and how he uses it.!!!

melf_the_elf
16th October 2007, 03:46 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=902393&postcount=1

I have made a small break from koc that lasted about a year or so. I have read the following in a thread that was made while i was away and i feel like reacting to it. I wish to not react to the main point of the thread, which was hosting a server by lacn and Silverbakk feeling bad about stuff. All that was to be said has been said by now.

I would however like to react to the following as it sort of is about me lol :

Quote by Merv
Oh comon SB, u're really grasping here..
If nobody knows our history yet, here it is in a nutshell:

Age5 we ended up kinda damaged, thinned out, and barely breathing.
Because of a few very political persuasive individuals who spin doctored clans to chain us, we ended up being chained for a false accusation..
(I get those alot lately..)
The false accusation was that we had hacked ImdaShit in age4.
And my name came up last or second last..

We joined ES, who was and is a sabchain.
The join was a risk I took ...This is a very "original" version of reality which i would like to clear up. The following actually happened :

Age 5, lacn started strong. There was a number of notorious chainsabbers that had , as merv puts it , " spin doctored clans to chain us " ...

What happened ?

It started with a small incident, some farmer ( let's call him X1 ) had been sabbing a friend of mine. Both me, my friend and X1 where lacn members. X1 basically told us all he didn't care about farming lacn members and left lacn, thus became banned from the lacn forums.

A little while later an officer of mine got farmed by X1. Thus officer asked for my protection as he could not keep off X1. I asked for help against the farmer in lacn forums. Thus request got refused by a battlefield mod at the time named Whitewulf. Lacn would not help us and thus me and some friends sabbed X1's SA ourselves, pure in defense of my own officer.

A few days later, suddenly X1 pm'ed me that i could better "back off" as i wouldn't want to sab an alliance member. I checked lacn forums and he was right. He was a lacn member again. While farming lacn people he was laughing, the moment he got hit hard and his SA got sabbed away he had extremely easily rejoined lacn again for protection.

In lacn , usually if someone gets banned one can not become a member again "just like that" , especially not if being in conflict with lacn members. For X1 however this is exactly what happened.

I was appalled by this and after some talking around and gaining info i learned a funny detail about X1 , he was Whitewulf's RL brother. After i made some comments about a loyal lacn member getting screwed over by someone who laughed at lacn's code of honor and being able to ... just because he knew a BF mod, i was pretty much put in the list of "troublemakers" lol.

To make a long story short :

Some people in lacn do not like members who are too observant. I didn't care for promo's and would not STFU in the hopes of getting one, i was looking at all lacn members' general interest and followed my own conscience.

This led after some more incidents to my ban. The reason for my ban was that a loyalty member at the time had sabbed me while i was a member of lacn and i had dared to file a battlefield request against him.

My commander at the time, Soade defended me and together we left lacn.

A few days later some lacn members who wanted to "get back at me" started sabbing me. They also chainsabbed TrD ( the red dawn alliance ) , a small and cozy alliance of a dozen people of whom i was a leader.

Lacn - thinking that a big alliance could easily tear apart a small group of people - chainsabbed us. After this the whole TrD retrained into sab accounts for revenge.

Me and my pals made a list of every alliance allied to lacn, negociated peace treaties behind lacn's back, thus isolating them. After this - when lacn would be alone in the fight - we declared a full scale war that would last for well over 4 months, would drive out over 500 accounts out of their chain and made all of their chain into farms. But at the start of the war it was just us, the whole getting other clans into the fight came later, after a month or 2.

Peace attempts ?

There had been made attempts to get peace, mainly by our own side, because we did feel bad about many friends we where forced to sab, but lacn leaders where boasting more then anything else, thinking they would easily win as there where many in lacn and little of us.

Many times in the war we offered them peace, if only they would admit defeat and hand us some apologies for the way they had treated us in the past. Lacn leaders however found their own pride more important then the fate of every member they had in their chain.

The main reasons for this post

I am happy to see merv admits lacn ended up damaged, thinned out and barely breathing.
( for a long time he denied lacn had suffered because of us :p )

I am happy he finally admitted that we where persuasive lol.

I do wanna rectify some things :

Some 4 months into the war LaCN allied to ES, the only reason they did so was to get protection against us. It was not a "risk i took" from merv , it was a final attempt to get allies to save them ( pure self interest )

The whole ImdaShit fiasco was irrelevant to the war. For me and my friends this had nothing to do with that whole you-hacked-me-no-we-didn't thing.

It is funny, that a dozen active "very political persuasive individuals" ended up chaining lacn to "barely breathing", lol, especially if you consider that each and every one of those very political persuasive individuals had been a loyal lacn member at the start of age 5, a number of us where even members of lacn's special sabsquads during age 4.

I feel that either Merv deliberately pointed to the false accusation about the whole IDS thing to be able to make the history seem better for him, if he will do this for such a peanuts detail , it makes me wonder though what else he might be unprecise about lol

kind regards, melf the elf

chaser1
16th October 2007, 09:05 PM
so... how much did you guys sab from them?

melf_the_elf
16th October 2007, 09:41 PM
I don't really know exactly lol, i stopped counting after my 1000th bpm,
that was less then a week into the war ... some 4 months followed :D

All i know is that their entire chain (save the top accounts) was entirely
sabproof after a short while (and at the time that chain was much bigger
then it is now lol).

At that point we set up our free to all public farmlists, under the motto
"we don't have enough attack turns to grab it all anyways and that way they
can't keep it for themselves" it was loads of fun. :D

LordCounter
17th October 2007, 07:37 AM
What the points of this? I dont see why you need to make LaCN look bad by bringing up old stuff.

whats done is done and how LaCN take cares of inchain business is definatly not GUa business

trebach
17th October 2007, 08:07 AM
He's just trying to clear the air so a bunch of BS doesn't go down in everyone's history. Many people have used GUA to do this before.

MFnBonsai
17th October 2007, 08:17 AM
and as a wise man once said.... thats the end of that chapter....

100 cc's to whoever figures out that wise man

EMPC
17th October 2007, 08:49 AM
and as a wise man once said.... thats the end of that chapter....

100 cc's to whoever figures out that wise man

That's Homer Simpson.

As for the original post, there isn't much of a point, as LACN is basically dead anyway.

CrippledLucifer-
17th October 2007, 09:19 AM
As for the original post, there isn't much of a point, as LACN is basically dead anyway.

TGF in the top5 and LaCN chain scores more than 30 points (top10 in the alliance rank list if the admins decide to update it sometime). Yeah, I guess you're right :morning:

melf_the_elf
17th October 2007, 10:57 AM
lordcounter
What the points of this? I dont see why you need to make LaCN look bad by bringing up old stuff.

whats done is done and how LaCN take cares of inchain business is definatly not GUa business I was adding my 2 cents, totally unasked for offcourse, but i was rectifying a situation. I feel that, if someone posts stuff about me and some of my friends ( which merv did ) he at least should be accurate about it.

I was making sure that people didn't think i chained lacn over the IDS thing.
I don't like seeing my motives be twisted and wrongfully explained by others.

trebach
He's just trying to clear the air so a bunch of BS doesn't go down in everyone's history. Many people have used GUA to do this before. Thank you, that is more or less indeed what i was doing. I wished to untwist some old history, it was not me that brought it into GUA in februari of this year in the first place. I merely correct it now that i am back.

This post was not about a comeback , if it was i would have made it over 2 months ago.

As for the original post, there isn't much of a point, as LACN is basically dead anyway.I agree there might not be much point besides correcting history, however i disagree with you on the point of lacn being dead yet. They are still standing ( not standing anymore as they where in former ages, but standing nonetheless ) for now.

chaser1
17th October 2007, 11:35 AM
I believe that LaCN is still strong, their loyal members were and still are the most active sabbers, rankers and diplomats in former ages. They shouldn't be underestimated, but I bet that they would rather you did ;)

But as for your old post that started this thread. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall." Its hard to thrash a good small sabbing chain. If they are dedicated, they can tear up a major alliance easily. With the new rules, it would be nearly impossible for a small sab chain to tear up a major alliance. All they could do is target specific points in the chain and hope that they do some good.

whitewulf
19th October 2007, 02:32 PM

whats done is done and how LaCN take cares of inchain business is definatly not GUa business

Melf lives in the past, nothing will ever change that. He looks for anything and everything he can to try and make LaCN, which he claims he wants to be a part of, look bad because we will not let him back in. He has re-applied in the past and was denied, so he decided to sab LaCN again and he wonders why will not allow him back.

p.s. Come on Melf, I know your gonna twist my words and the truth around until it comes out that you were completely innocent in all of this.

melf_the_elf
22nd October 2007, 07:28 PM
Melf lives in the past, nothing will ever change that. He looks for anything and everything he can to try and make LaCN, which he claims he wants to be a part of, look bad because we will not let him back in. He has re-applied in the past and was denied, so he decided to sab LaCN again and he wonders why will not allow him back.

p.s. Come on Melf, I know your gonna twist my words and the truth around until it comes out that you were completely innocent in all of this.lol , there we go again ^^

No WW, i am not the one twisting the truth here,
you however did on several occasions.

Remember this one for example ?
http://z9.invisionfree.com/trdforums/index.php?showtopic=344

And no , i am not - totally - innocent, but then again :
let he who is cast the first stone , right ? :wacko:

And what re-applications are you referring to ?
oh wait i got it ...

" hey lacn dudes, if you all reinvite me into lacn and on top of
that you make me one of your leaders , and you all ask my forgive-
ness ... then i will stop chainsabbing you all "

Are you referring to this kind of messages ? lol
if you took those messages seriously ... wow man
what kinds of mushroom have you been smoking ?

kind regards , melf the elf

EviLizeD
23rd October 2007, 12:23 AM
And no , i am not - totally - innocent, but then again :
let he who is cast the first stone , right ? :wacko:

Maybe you should have thought about that before your first post :dork:

And what re-applications are you referring to ?
oh wait i got it ...

" hey lacn dudes, if you all reinvite me into lacn and on top of
that you make me one of your leaders , and you all ask my forgive-
ness ... then i will stop chainsabbing you all "

Are you referring to this kind of messages ? lol
if you took those messages seriously ... wow man
what kinds of mushroom have you been smoking ?

I believe the PM I recieved from you demanded to be reinstated with your old rank or you would begin sabbing small and n00b accounts.

I dunno, why put so much hate into a text based game, why not grow up and move on................. we have.

melf_the_elf
14th December 2007, 02:21 PM
Maybe you should have thought about that before your first post :dork: Then again that had nothing to do with my reason for this first post ...

The reason was given here ( not even by me lol ) :
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=1036302&postcount=5

I was not free of sins, like everyone else i made mistakes. But you see ...
what i AM innocent of is lies, slander and twisting the truth. And it was
some of those "inaccuracies" that i wished to rectify.
( aka the reason for this thread )

Remaeus
14th December 2007, 02:24 PM
I never realized this game was so involved. o_o;

zeshan
14th December 2007, 03:58 PM
oh it came back up again.
Dont see a point arguing over a stuff so old.

STORM_Raid3r
14th December 2007, 04:45 PM
I just want to know how long it took to dredge through the forums to find the post to begin with.

Raid3r

melf_the_elf
24th December 2007, 02:19 PM
I just want to know how long it took to dredge through the forums to find the post to begin with.

Raid3r
just 5 mins lol , not much news gets posted here these days, you know with the game being not TOO active and all :p

atti
24th December 2007, 03:23 PM
This thread has become old and pointless, don't know what's the point of bumping it.

Closed.