PDA

View Full Version : Changes that you would like to see.

chaser1
16th October 2007, 11:11 AM
As posted in another thread, I have noticed that the main issue is that KoC is the same old crap. 4-5 races that have only two differences: bonuses and racial items. What if we brought something new to the game? I think it would be a blast. Set the game mostly back to what it was in the former ages, with attack turns and unlimited sab turns. Bring up the sab % slightly since its nearly impossible to sab someone unless they have 500 of any one tool.

But this is what I had posted in another thread. I would like to see something that is racial specific for each race.

My thoughts:
Dwarves could buy walls that could double their DA for a short amount of time. Usable only once a day
-suggested amendment - double da for 24 hours, and recieve no growth from officers or UP, instead of a short time.
-suggested amendment- Metallic covering instead of walls.

Orcs could hire a ruthless leader (60% extra SA, opt to do no damage but instead destroy covert tools)
-suggested amendment - no extra damage - Troops do no damage: use him only to ransack covert tools (includes sentry and spy tools combined) based on the amount of damage that would have been done.

Elves buy an expensive covert agent who has a chance to infiltrate enemy bases and steal a % of non race specific weapons, armors or tools.
-suggested amendment- none yet

Humans Could invest a certain amount of money into economic development managers to decrease the cost of one specific item by 75% (specific weapons, armor, covert tools, training or mercs)
-suggested amendment- Change already made by my own personal observation. This would be a one shot deal. THe player would have to buy an ECM for a shot a purchasing a "batch" of discounted items. Batch - any given amount of 1 type of item. So the guy couldnt buy 100 Lookout towers for 25 million and then a bunch of nunchuks, he would have to buy another ECM for the nunchucks. This would be good for a human if they needed a sudden boost to increase one stat and fast.

Undead sacrifice a % of troops to have 24 hours to raise the dead of all fallen enemy soldiers in the battlefield (From attacking and defending)
-suggested amendment- No suggestions yet.

Discussion?
If you think its dumb, what changes would you make?
This is a solid suggestion but a basis for an idea.

Carlos
16th October 2007, 11:17 AM
:blackmage:id give dwarves metalic covering
this means that they get 2x da during 23h, only usable one a day tho

NardHipples
16th October 2007, 11:28 AM
i'd like to see the admins completely ignore changes suggested by the players and do what they feel is best.

chaser1
16th October 2007, 11:32 AM
Kewl, I would like to see them try my changes. Just because I think it would be great fun!

What race would you choose?

NardHipples
16th October 2007, 11:57 AM
assuming the admins allow 4 race changes...

i'd start out as undead and make a zillion fakes so that i could steal all of their untrained in addition to some actual people who purposefully don't train so i can take their men too.

once i got a huge tff, i'd switch to dwarves so i couldn't be attacked at all with my 60% da bonus AND double that with my new uber wall/metallic shield. i'd laugh at all the pathetic slayers being owned by my 220% defense bonus.

then i'd switch to orcs and pwn the shit out of everyone's sentry. of course it wouldn't bother me one bit since weapons aren't damaged.

then i'd switch to elves so i could use my uber covert agent to pwn everyone and steal all their weapons since i already fucked up everyone's sentry so bad while i was orcs.

and with my last change, i'd go humans and use my economic development manager and take all my selloffs so i could buy everything very cheap.

i'm starting to like these ideas already...

chaser1
16th October 2007, 12:00 PM
:-D That is if you could switch races. But Nice strategy.
where did you get 220% da bonus by the way?

NardHipples
16th October 2007, 12:02 PM
100 DA with regular human/elf/orc/undead
160 DA with 60% dwarf bonus
320 da with uber wall/metallic shield that doubles my DA
isn't that 220% ?

chaser1
16th October 2007, 12:09 PM
I was meaning pick on or the other in the suggestion box.

R1DD1CK
16th October 2007, 01:01 PM
OK, where did they put the Throne room then?
I can't find it anywhere.
@Nard LoL stop showing off.

Only suggestion I can think of at the minute is reduce attack turns and remove the cap
Or back to age 7 attacks
It sounded good to begin with making ppl more active and all but on hind sight I'm real sick of the noob attacks.

chaser1
16th October 2007, 02:19 PM
Serious guys, I think these additions would really spice up the game. and if not these exact ones, something similar. People are going to multiplay if they are going to multiplay and sooner or later, they will be banned for doing it.

melf_the_elf
16th October 2007, 04:07 PM
a throne room would be nice, like instead of for examples dwarves getting 60% bonus make the bonus start at like 5% and end up with 100% extra.

Make the race bonus grow stronger with some upgrade like the SA, DA and covert works too.

If the ruler of the stockade/walledtown/fortress sat on a wooden throne the race bonus could be like 5% and by the time he sat on a golden or diamond throne it would be closer to 100% bonus.

Maybe also add crown jewels ?

kind regards, melf the elf

Smitty
20th October 2007, 11:15 PM
a throne room would be nice, like instead of for examples dwarves getting 60% bonus make the bonus start at like 5% and end up with 100% extra.

Make the race bonus grow stronger with some upgrade like the SA, DA and covert works too.

If the ruler of the stockade/walledtown/fortress sat on a wooden throne the race bonus could be like 5% and by the time he sat on a golden or diamond throne it would be closer to 100% bonus.

Maybe also add crown jewels ?

kind regards, melf the elf

Dunno, there have been so many suggestions for improving the game that it's become mind boggling. I would like to see AGE 7 rules brought back with a few changes made in AGE 8. LMAO, I have a suggestion for the UNDEAD....... how come they live in a walled town? Shouldn't they purchase a WALLED CEMETARY roflmfao. I crack me up.