PDA

View Full Version : Clicking

Kartel
7th October 2007, 05:24 PM
Admins brought up the issue of clicking because henry and Gunny kick the bigger chains asses. henry mostly because he almost did it by himself :)) . My question is should clicking be limited to what it is now simple yes or no

Argument for allowing unlimited clicking is:

1. It favors the small chain head account who dont have much clickers under him: he can click for his officers and thus they grow too. (henry did that)

2. Now i can actually get enough tbg to sabb JD and co. They are running away with the age with little competion.

3. Stop limmiting the game let us choose our play style. The flexibility of a nice tbg allows us to do that best.

Agument agains allowing unlimited clicking:

1. It evens the field now everyone can click the same amount. Not all have dynamic ip

2. People spend too much time clicking and therefor spend too much time on koc.

3. Afraid another small chain can win koc age again :))

I definately vote unlimited clicking for reasons i have stated enough. the problem in the game is nt clicking and it never was. The issues with the game having less players has alot to do with advertising and too many limits in the first place.

So in short i vote allow unlimited clicking if not limit growth too so Jd dont run with the age :))

Scaramilk
7th October 2007, 05:30 PM
I vote for unlimited clicking because
1. I cannot feed starving officers with current rules
2. I have static cable but I took the effort and time to figure how to make it change to "several differnet static" IPs, thus giving me semi-dynamic
3. More effort = more clicking = better account
If you can't bother to work more, than don't expect to do as well as people that do.

2. People spend too much time clicking and therefor spend too much time on koc.

3. Afraid another small chain can win koc age again )
That should be a reason for clicking lol. More time, more ads viewed. And what is wrongn with a small chain winning the age if they put more effort than a large alliance?

beebob2uk
7th October 2007, 05:33 PM
obviously unlimited clicking >_>
but the admins have their reasons for not wanting it and you wont change their minds, believe me, everyone in #TheRulz wanted unlimited clicking and they just ignored it

xAre
7th October 2007, 05:39 PM
A mix.
Basically, if you're logged in you can click 5times per day on that IP, therefor letting the static people click 5 times more than they used to, and giving the dynamic people the ability to click however much they want.

Most people get tired after 5 times anyways (and if they don't, its just a matter of googling until they can change their IP at least 3-4 times).

MidnightRain
7th October 2007, 05:47 PM
I voted for unlimited clicking. All the admins did by limiting it was take all the small players/chains out of the chance to win. The only chains who have a chance are those who have 1k+ members.

With unlimited clicking, everyone has the same chance, if they are willing to work for it.

MnR-

Matt76827
7th October 2007, 05:48 PM
Really 9/10 people have dynamic Ip's. From what I know Internet providers want to charge me to have a static.

So yeah if clicking is unlimited then those ppl that log in once a week are 10 times further behind than under the current rules....

Really it comes down to how much time your willing to put into the game. When I clicked by dynamic I dont think I did any more than 3 runs in a day. I got bored so bad.

Now in this age officers make the commander stronger. Where as before with my 3-4 NON CLICKING officers I was as good as some players that had 5-10 clicking officers.

It just puts the emphasis on having loads of officers. which the "little" people this system is trying to help cant get.
So they just switched 1 problem for another. And solved nothing at all.

sabalot
7th October 2007, 05:52 PM
i voted unlimited but i think u should have to be longed in to do the clicking. That way everyone with static and dynamic will be on the same field and it will also stop fake clicking some what.

streak
7th October 2007, 06:01 PM
I voted unlimited but i mean make a limit of 5 a day per IP. If you make it unlimited totally, people will just click their own link for days on end. That wont be fun either. I like the 5 a day per IP as it does give static ip people a chance to excell. I, in ages past would go to coffee shops and use their internet once i was done clicking my own wireless here

Kartel
7th October 2007, 06:03 PM
i voted unlimited but i think u should have to be longed in to do the clicking. That way everyone with static and dynamic will be on the same field and it will also stop fake clicking some what.

Thats why i gave the last option unlimited clicking but limit growth to 10k per day. Which means you can help your officers grow and get their desired growth per day but you stop receiving click backs from then when your growth reaches 10k for that day. It evens things up also JD and co will not run away with the damn age and be unsabbable :))

ViralSt0rm
7th October 2007, 06:07 PM
limit growth to 10k per day with unlimited clicking.

This would do two things for all of KOC besides even out the playing field.

1. Commanders will have the chance to click more for their officers, to help them reach the 10k a day limit. You can have all the credits in the world, but you cant recieve them if you already reached your limit for that day.

2. This idea would give the best chance for smaller chains to spread around and reach their 10k a day limit solely on their chain structure. Trickle would still go upchain, but after a player/person reaches their limits, they cant get anymore trickle themselves, but if their commander isnt at his/her 10k a day limit, he gets the growth til he reaches that point.

Negitives of this action:

1. You will see more "rank" wars, people sabbing eachother because their TBG is the same, and they want the edge for the rank(im all for that ;). Skill over who can click the most #s a day.)

2. People are gonna cry about loss growth but who cares.

xAre
7th October 2007, 06:17 PM
I voted unlimited but i mean make a limit of 5 a day per IP. If you make it unlimited totally, people will just click their own link for days on end. That wont be fun either. I like the 5 a day per IP as it does give static ip people a chance to excell. I, in ages past would go to coffee shops and use their internet once i was done clicking my own wireless here

I used all my neighbors wireless nets, then found out I had dynamic myself :p
Using the wireless nets were easier, but they've all learned to protect it now =(
Besides, more unique IP hits = more $$$ for admins.

King_James_I
7th October 2007, 08:18 PM
I voted unlimited. Gives little guys a better chance at making deals for growth.

iKon_
7th October 2007, 09:38 PM
UNLIMITED FTW

MFnBonsai
7th October 2007, 09:52 PM
well ive googled and tried various ways to change IP and it doesnt change....

my ISP blocks it and its the same for many with a static IP....

so how is unlimited clicking for dynamics fair to those that CAN NOT change IP....

if you are going to have it unlimited then it should not be IP based.... it should be totally unlimited for static and dynamic....

from my point of view i want totally unlimited clicking so i can grow and help those that cannot click to grow.... but i cannot do that if its IP based....

so either agree to make it totally unlimited regardless of dynamic or static and allow us static users to be able to compete with the clickwhores that think they are privilaged because they have dynamic....

ZoSo_AoA-
7th October 2007, 10:05 PM
What matters to me, is the length the clickback is still damn good.

Do you think the current system will prolong that?

Of course, that is mainly so rebuilding members during a war is easier past the midway point of an age, but in this age, that point is moot.

I really have no preference . . . though unlimited is more suitable to me and my fellow members.

Our ages aren't made or broken by the clicking we do.

Dartanian
8th October 2007, 12:06 AM
I vote for unlimited clicking because
1. I cannot feed starving officers with current rules

If you can't bother to work more, than don't expect to do as well as people that do.

Interesting views to throw into the same post.

Mabey this will go a bit to getting people to click on their own more than hoping for a commander to do it for them, then again, if I could get a commander that does all my clicking, I don't see myself doing much of it either.

Personally, I like that whatever I can manage to do in a day, I can also get back in a day, and that everyone else is in the same boat. Going nuts clicking once a week and then letting them run out for the rest of the week is handy, but I prefer the constant lists and consistent clickback, in the long run.

Blitz
8th October 2007, 12:24 AM
Unlimited clicking, as long as it goes through a recruiter. It's an effective control and balance in many ways. That's unlimited for both static and dynamic, mind you.

ofom_dezarc
8th October 2007, 01:52 AM
There wasn't an option 'Kartel is a pathetic annoying asshat' so i didn't vote

Checkman
8th October 2007, 01:56 AM
I think that it is the growth deals which is killing the game IMHO.

I would like to see unlimited clicking BUT, with no upward bonus to the commander, each person grows at the rate at which THEY click, it would balance it out.

Elfie

Thomas
8th October 2007, 03:12 AM
I'm going for unlimited clicking, but I like to see a way added for static IP's to also use this so it's not limited to dyn ip's:

- Need to be logged in to click
- Need to do 250 unique clicks before you can click the same link again

Seems easy and fair to me, it will allow everyone to click all they want, but in such a way that it works for everyone.

Don-
8th October 2007, 03:14 AM
Unlimited clicking, as long as it goes through a recruiter. It's an effective control and balance in many ways. That's unlimited for both static and dynamic, mind you.

same, except id rather a Non-kocplayer(game admins <3 shane) run it, no offense to anyone running one, but bit hard to beleive it neutral, past has shown whoever had clicker was winner.

~Don.

Shane-
8th October 2007, 03:35 AM
same, except id rather a Non-kocplayer run it, no offense to anyone running one, but bit hard to beleive it neutral, past has shown whoever had clicker was winner.

~Don.

Whats the chances of a non'koc player willing to code one, And pay for server costs though?

Shane

Don-
8th October 2007, 03:43 AM
Whats the chances of a non'koc player willing to code one, And pay for server costs though?

Shane

id rather the game admins run it. (was a read between the lines thing)

[19:49] <BugsBunny> anyone had their pass from fury yet?:(
[19:50] * BugsBunny is still waiting

transfer passwords? for 1, handed out in random order ? or chain looked after first, then well get around to your chain. for e.g. dont know if its happeneing, but u wouldnt get any doubt of cheating shit/doubt given a NEUTRAL recruiter admin (i.e. koc admin)

~Don.

Shane-
8th October 2007, 03:51 AM
id rather the game admins run it. (was a read between the lines thing)

~Don.

lol... Admins... Code a recruiter... Pull that out of a x-mas cracker?

If there where to code a recruiter, It would be like Darkthrone's recruiter... Compare that to a clicker like ddl/dh/cw/cerbere, Any "Real Clicker", And you'l see the difference

Plus, It would mean admins probs got to pay more for server load and stuff like that, By all means there can attemp to make a clicker, But for the sake of the game, Still alow external recruiters

Shane

Checkman
8th October 2007, 03:54 AM
I wonder what aman was working on when he said that something was in the pipeline......

Here's a thought...

How about as an idea.....
Unlimited clicking.....
The first 50 links clicked are those with the lowest amount of TFF in the game (incl covert) therefore making sure that everyone sort of grows to some degree. conditions --> logged in within the last 24 hours or something so inactive accounts are not growing
Then go to a ranking system of some form based on number of click given in a similar sort of daily/total way that fury does it.

I would like to think that the smaller accounts get the growth chances that the clickers get. Even if they are not clicking, they grow by those who are prepared to, it would no doubt spread across the 10s of thousands of accounts that don't click and I know some people will say, lazy swines don't click, they shouldn't benefit, but I would be prepared to do this to encourage more opportunity.

Elfie

richardbajor
8th October 2007, 02:02 PM
Hmmm... so the majoirty of players on this forum want unlimited clicking?

Obviously clicking a number several thousand times a day is a great way to spend a life :badger_2: