PDA

View Full Version : Recruiter Discussion - Age 8

Pages : [1] 2

atti
29th September 2007, 06:11 PM
Discuss Recruiters here. Do not advertise your own recruiter--This is for players to talk about which recruiter they use, and why. This thread is also the appropriate location to announce and discuss changes and updates to recruiters.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47559 is the list of recruiters, so there is no need to link to recruiters, etc. in this thread.

Please keep all questions about recruiters to the respective forums--Not on GUA! For example, if you have a question about the WF/CW, ask on the Phoenix Rising forums. If you have a question about the Doomsday Megaclicker, ask on fury's forums. If you have a question about RRAC, ask on Relentless' forums. If you have a question about the CR, ask on SC's forums, etc.

If you have a question about recruiters in general, then ask it in the thread linked to above. That's why it is in the Barracks, and this is in the Great Hall.

Good luck to all recruiter admins.

jog1
29th September 2007, 09:21 PM
any recruiter working for start of age 8?

I know DDL isn't working, but PR seem to have a nice TFF

Also we can click our links 5 times per 24 hours not every 6 hours, witch is a lot better. I guess you can click the list 5 times in a row. not that bad if the list isn't too small. I guess the admins did a great job there for people with static IP.

Nights_Judgement
29th September 2007, 10:29 PM
*states the obvious*

DDL is up =]

Blitz
29th September 2007, 11:59 PM
JD fury 14,208 Humans ??? Gold 1
JD Nights_Judgement 16,265 Dwarves ??? Gold 4
PR/NL Keneva 13,263 Humans ??? Gold 42

Only 3 on page 1 with a TFF of over 5000. Only ones with a TFF over 7000(?) Quite a start for PR and JD, though I'm sure others will get in the mix. Yep, this real growth all started 2 1/2 hours ago, when the DDL was adjusted for Age 8.

jog1
30th September 2007, 06:43 AM
*states the obvious*

DDL is up =]

shit, went up at the same time I went to bed...

now I wake up and the got 70k TFF :O

then I have to go to work, so no clicks from me today...

iKon_
30th September 2007, 07:31 AM
ddl is giving me an "already clicked" link about 50% of the clicks I do. Other people are getting his too right? If so, can it be fixed, fury?

ShadowLord
30th September 2007, 07:37 AM
That can probably be fixed in the future. I think what needs to be done is it needs to remember the last 5 times you clicked each person and not put anyone on the list who that 5th one was within 24h.

Nights_Judgement
30th September 2007, 07:39 AM
To be expected with odd click rules. Good of fury to get it out so quick though. I find if you hit Reset when you're getting lots of already clicks it seems to help. If you're getting too many already clicked, just close DDL and try again a little later.

nagrach
30th September 2007, 07:45 AM
is cerbere up?
and working?

wendy21
30th September 2007, 08:51 AM
Cerbere is running on Age 8.
Check out http://www.kingsofcerbere.org/
Do not forget to register

Cerbere won't be running on Age 8 beta anymore, only the real age 8!

P.S. For now only in Windows, soon to come other versions

FinalFantasy-
30th September 2007, 09:54 AM
I've registered on cerbere but with a WRONG EMAIL [I forgot the _ in my email] how can I change this crap ???
some1 with help:morning:

and when I click on the DDL, it works way tooooooo slooooowwww
even if I open 4 windows...
it takes hours to get trou the list

problem is it doesn't shows the windows with the links to click
them come up 1 window a minute or somthing I click.. wait..
get another window ...wait... :censored: :burned:
could some1 help here too pls

vengefuldeath87
30th September 2007, 12:29 PM
should really make a new recruiter list since the old one is ooold and out of date :p

Cw will be along soonish, im gonna make a batch clicker outa it for pr atm, then fix it fully soon.

Fireheart
30th September 2007, 12:41 PM
http://www.nameless-r.us/recruiter
Darkhorse for age 8 is up.

Is there an age 8 recruiter listing we can post on?

atti
30th September 2007, 01:08 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47559

Post here, thread will be updated soon.

jog1
30th September 2007, 02:09 PM
DDL seems to be having some trouble crediting me for all my clicks....

but I guess it's the best one out there.

is there a way to make my clicks get sumit faster? or leave the recruiter open?

cuz 200 of my clicks won't get summited

EDIT

DDL is doubleling everythig. I receive half the clicks it says I received and I click half the click it says I clicked...

it's not a big problem but should be fixed.

DoubleThink
30th September 2007, 04:16 PM
The Linux version for Cerbere is now fully functional.

Download it at: http://www.kingsofcerbere.org/

The other versions should be up & running later tonight :)

btom4
30th September 2007, 04:28 PM
any1 else having problems clicking? i clicked the list on DDL once like 600 or something links. now i want to click again and i hit reset and i get only like 15 links.... what's up?

jog1
30th September 2007, 04:39 PM
any1 else having problems clicking? i clicked the list on DDL once like 600 or something links. now i want to click again and i hit reset and i get only like 15 links.... what's up?

close DDL and open it again. about 500 links should appear.

btom4
30th September 2007, 05:03 PM
i do but i just says that i've run out of juice

nvm problem resolved it works now thanks guys

ShakaV
30th September 2007, 07:07 PM
The server has been updated in order to allow koc players to click their links 5 times a day.
All your clicks will be credited now and everything will be working fine like before.

Few bugs have also been fixed, same thing about the website. (mail, etc)

The linux version of Cerbere is also available. Mac OSX Intel version will be available later tonight or tomorrow.

A bug has been reported on the windows Version, it seems to freeze from time to time after 4 clicks, cyphy has been aware of the problem and it should be fixed in the next coming hours. For now, just try again :p

The list has around 500 links to click if you're login.

http://www.kingsofcerbere.org

Edit 4.17am: Mac OS X Intel Version is now available

Kartel
30th September 2007, 08:29 PM
no sense since i cant register on cerbere and ddl sucks now.

ShakaV
30th September 2007, 08:41 PM
everybody has been approved few hours ago, and the mails have been removed as well, you just have to login and start clicking ;) (I said everything was fixed on my side~)

Wishy
1st October 2007, 12:44 AM
First 10k given:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/623/first10kkh9.jpg

BaBsIIe
1st October 2007, 02:14 PM
48 BaBsIIe 1,720 1,500

it says I donated 1720 clicks ( DDL) while I only donated 720... I can't believe that futy would steal clicks while I was clicking ( this happened like 3 minutes ago )

can someone point fury to this please...

Am I the only one that just got 1000 cc see disappear in thin air?

Nights_Judgement
1st October 2007, 02:30 PM
I don't believe fury would steal your 1,000 clicks either, why would we do that when we have so many active clickers ourself, and while we want our clicker to be the most popular? I can only assume you typed 1,720 by mistake. Surely an easy mistake to make? And if the person you sent to received 1,720...then where were the clicks stolen? -_-

Blitz
1st October 2007, 02:41 PM
I've donated 1500 credits and they all went through...Don't know what happened there.

BaBsIIe
1st October 2007, 02:41 PM
no absolutely no mistake...

I donated 720 yesterday ( 300 - 300 and 120 100% sure )... I was looking at my credits and was going to stop when I reach 3K... all of a sudden I see 1600 instead of 2600...

now I check stats page to see I suddenly donated a 1000 more ( witch I definetely did not! - didn't even come near the transfer page )... no mistake possible...

then I see fury with 175k crdits and a minute later the stat page on DDL is down...

now I'm not accusing anyone, but is it weird I'm pretty supicious!!!

fury
1st October 2007, 03:01 PM
175,000? O_o You must have misread.

database say I only have 1,165, and I'm on vacation mode anyway. (and no, I didn't just add 175,000 credits to myself and send them out to my chain, either)

The stats page going down is due to the extreme load my server is under at the moment. Database server is getting hammered, with a load average of like 10 (that means it's getting served with 400% requests past its normal maximum load)

edit: The suspected user has been banned

Zeta-kun
1st October 2007, 04:01 PM

database say I only have 1,165, and I'm on vacation mode anyway. (and no, I didn't just add 175,000 credits to myself and send them out to my chain, either)

The stats page going down is due to the extreme load my server is under at the moment. Database server is getting hammered, with a load average of like 10 (that means it's getting served with 400% requests past its normal maximum load)

fury... users should be forced to set up a password for credit transfer cos its easy to forke credentials on your recruiter otherwise a lot of people will be missing credits.

jog1
1st October 2007, 04:03 PM

What suspected user and suspected of what?

Btw, it seems when I click I often get a bit less clicks then I actually really quit. But it's never the same % I lose.

I can lose 5 clicks on 25 clicks and the time after lose 0 on 25 clicks... this is wierd.

I count my clicks and see I receive less... don't know if they get recorded later cuz it lags or if I don't get them at all

EDIT

I clicked again and I seem only to be loosing clicks when the server is slow. at 8 PM eastern america time. Server was going really fast and I could click really well.

BaBsIIe
1st October 2007, 06:09 PM

good to hear... euh well not really but you know what I mean :)

btom4
1st October 2007, 06:42 PM
ppl r starting to stop clicking already. list is just 200-300 was 600 a few days ago. this limited clicking really sux

Blitz
1st October 2007, 07:27 PM
ppl r starting to stop clicking already. list is just 200-300 was 600 a few days ago. this limited clicking really sux

It's down so much because the admins aren't allowing admuncher. To point out the obvious.

Hibun_th
1st October 2007, 07:34 PM
there are ways you can block ads without using admucnher or any other similar programs =)..

plus, if used well, admuncher can still block ads and not the image of the Nš =)

BTW, I hate this new clickign rule..

Now, you can't CATCH UP :S

I go to school, so I can't click all day, and can't do the = amount than others in 2 hrs =)
I ahte this :P

My worst start of age ever. =)

EDIT:

DDL IS DOWN! server was "HAMMERED" (Said by fury)

no more clicking, go to cerbere or darkhorse now! :P..
Nobody is growing now, soo funny =)

Nights_Judgement
1st October 2007, 08:26 PM
Tried Cerbere, it kept crashing at the # 6 :S I could get as far as I needed to type 6 and then it just doesn't work...I don't get it :P

kamikaze_ninja
1st October 2007, 08:34 PM
What suspected user and suspected of what?

Btw, it seems when I click I often get a bit less clicks then I actually really quit. But it's never the same % I lose.

I can lose 5 clicks on 25 clicks and the time after lose 0 on 25 clicks... this is wierd.

I count my clicks and see I receive less... don't know if they get recorded later cuz it lags or if I don't get them at all

EDIT

I clicked again and I seem only to be loosing clicks when the server is slow. at 8 PM eastern america time. Server was going really fast and I could click really well.

You're not really losing clicks. The uncredited clicks do show up again and then the credits are ok. I guess it has something to do with server load.

zeshan
1st October 2007, 08:36 PM
Tried Cerbere, it kept crashing at the # 6 :S I could get as far as I needed to type 6 and then it just doesn't work...I don't get it :P

something similar happening to me too. after abt 5 or 6 clicks it wont accpet any more clicks. it just remains still.

wendy21
2nd October 2007, 02:52 AM
That's the windows version. Shakav only released new versions for mac and linux, the windows version has to be fixed by cypher. Hopefully Soon.

Nights_Judgement
2nd October 2007, 05:13 AM
A clicker that only works for the minority? :P Sort it out guys ^^

Greek-Empire
2nd October 2007, 05:15 AM
Koc needs many clickers,not only one.

Iceman2020_DJ
2nd October 2007, 05:32 AM
A clicker that only works for the minority? :P Sort it out guys ^^

heh, yeah :S

Was going to say same problem, now I see, though I don't necessarily understand the logic behind it :p.

pamdora
2nd October 2007, 08:24 AM
Is DDL still down for everyone else? I keep getting the server is overloaded message?

haven't tried the other recruiters yet but may have to today.

Soldier_Worst
2nd October 2007, 08:49 AM
The new CW (http://www.phoenixrising.at/batch/cwrt.zip) is up now too, got over 1000 available clicks on it, so appearently it works well for most people. It doesn't work great with me, I keep getting the same group of people after a time and those clicks aren't counted. Now and then a new one appears and I get another credit, but 1 credit / 20 clicks isn't really satisfying.

Cerbere also stops after about 5-6 clicks with me, so thats no option either (untill fixed), and DDL is down.
Don't know that darkhorse, never seen it before, otherwise I'll have to find a way to find out how to fix my CW prob.

jYm-
2nd October 2007, 09:00 AM
Darkhorse is running fine at the moment.

only issues we are dealing with is some that put in stats link instead of unique.

Users 349
Clicks 125067
Last 15 Minutes
Users 45
Clicks 5734

Any questions or problems you can reach me or fireheart in #nameless.

http://nameless-r.us/recruiter/index.php

EMPC
2nd October 2007, 10:21 AM
Funny once a bunch of JD got so far ahead that the recruiter went down to severely limit growth.

ShakaV
2nd October 2007, 10:33 AM
I've quickly coded an MFC version of Cerbere for Windows because Cypher can't fix his version right now.

It's a pure beta but at least it's working
http://www.kingsofcerbere.org/?p=10

Cerbere has currently 2.5k links to click :]
Happy Clicking =]

Nights_Judgement
2nd October 2007, 10:42 AM
DDL is back up and with the new batch sending is faster than ever :)

(ps. thanks for the fast action windows release of cerbere shak :))

Ozymandias
2nd October 2007, 10:45 AM
is DDL just back for ppl in JD, or everyone?

looks like it's not back for me yet...

Blitz
2nd October 2007, 11:07 AM
Well, it works for me, but I'm JD. fury made no announcement, so I'm not sure. Someone else test it.

nick_
2nd October 2007, 11:31 AM
Its also down for me i cant connect to the server

Blitz
2nd October 2007, 11:44 AM
fury tells me it's open to everyone. I referred him to this thread, so the problem should be fixed shortly. Great job getting it back up!

Tycho_Bloodbeard
2nd October 2007, 12:29 PM
DDL working for me; as explained beforehand, credits are "slow" in tallying.

I did 2100 clicks; on vacation mode now so I'll be able to see how many actually are credited.

Tycho

grivarin
2nd October 2007, 12:32 PM
well i have a small problem... DDL wonīt register the clicks i make!
i did 300 cc but my "given" and "recived" stay the same, that is a small problem for me... and yes i waited for about 30 min!

happy for any help i can get!
Grivarin

LeonFellpool
2nd October 2007, 12:34 PM
Funny once a bunch of JD got so far ahead that the recruiter went down to severely limit growth.

Funny how you state things you have no proof of.

And it limits JD growth as well. With PR and others having their own recruiters, do you really think Fury would purposefully take DDL down to 'stop the competition'

think about things a little longer before trying to start a conspiracy theory.

Blitz
2nd October 2007, 12:35 PM
well i have a small problem... DDL wonīt register the clicks i make!
i did 300 cc but my "given" and "recived" stay the same, that is a small problem for me...

happy for any help i can get!
Grivarin
It'll take some time for them to go through, but they are being credited. The DDL was severely overloaded, so it's been set up to process credits slower...Might be a little while, but the credits will be there. Better than the recruiter crashing and losing credits. :-P

grivarin
2nd October 2007, 12:57 PM
Well now i really start to wonder what is wrong... i have been waiting for the clicks to come in for soon an hour, and no i have not maxed out on how much i can do...

i canīt figur out what is wrong. i do need help on this, it canīt take an hour for the clicks to register!

gavagai
2nd October 2007, 01:04 PM
i have the same problem and i think everybody has it... somehow it will be solved i guess. did anybody noticed that clicking is much much faster now?

grivarin
2nd October 2007, 01:07 PM
well yes it is faster, but faster and not getting anything only lossing clicks is not that good. i mean itīs not that fun clicking on a number...
btw one hour exact now and still noting new, it says "0 to submit" but the stats is the same!

Lord_Skummel
2nd October 2007, 01:14 PM
cerbere is fixed now btw, you guys shoud try it, use less cpu and ram then any of the other recruiters and is the only on that got linux and mac osx support. the windows version is coded by Shakav he did it in less then 48 hours so it miss a counter, but other then that it's fast when you get an hold of it

jog1
2nd October 2007, 01:41 PM
I clicked, and I'm now 3 hours after I clicked. I did get my credits, not all of them yet though ( I think ). I'll cheke if I really get all my credits when I get home. I saved it there.

But I did get some of the credits for sure.

edit

I received all my credits :D

ShakaV
2nd October 2007, 01:49 PM
Logical, Cyphy's version was broken, nobody was clicking on Cerbere except the Linux and Mac user :p

I'll release a new version tomorrow with an autoscroll, stats and co

Sixix
2nd October 2007, 01:59 PM

edit: The suspected user has been bannedare there more clicks or more clicking users than at the peak of last age?

alwaysl00king2
2nd October 2007, 07:09 PM
Wow...I clicked about 1200 links a couple hours ago, and still havn't seen them credited. I tried just doing 150 and then again another 50, still no credits.

My clicks received keeps going up, but my credits dont. I'm already like -3xx credits...pretty soon I wont receive new soldiers.

If I eventually get my credits I'll post..but needless to say I'm getting rather concerned. (Glad to see the person above did get some of their credits)

AL2

Blitz
2nd October 2007, 07:13 PM
It took like 6-8 hours for my credits to show up.

Scaramilk
2nd October 2007, 07:13 PM
Wow...I clicked about 1200 links a couple hours ago, and still havn't seen them credited. I tried just doing 150 and then again another 50, still no credits.

My clicks received keeps going up, but my credits dont. I'm already like -3xx credits...pretty soon I wont receive new soldiers.

If I eventually get my credits I'll post..but needless to say I'm getting rather concerned. (Glad to see the person above did get some of their credits)

AL2

Your clicked credits are "waiting in line" while batches from before are being processed. As long as there is 0 in links to submit, you're credits are not lost, just a delay until the ddl server has had chance to recover from overload.

http://www.kocplanet.com/d/stats.php

kamikaze_ninja
2nd October 2007, 07:20 PM

AL2

Same here. I clicked about 500 clicks several hours ago and got nothing credited in return. Moreover it shows my account deep into the negative territory. This certainly isn't the way it should be.

jog1
2nd October 2007, 07:31 PM
if the server isn't fix, it's going to take more and more time for people to receive there credits since then batch is getting bigger and bigger. Until people start slowing down on clicking then it should be fine, but for about an other month I think the time to get our credits will get longer and longer. After that we should be fine. :P

Blitz
2nd October 2007, 08:07 PM
*shrugs* again, it's better than only being able to click for x hours per day, or restricting the recruiter to chain-only or something. It's a matter of either waiting for people to slow down clicking, or spend more on the server(s)...And fury is broke.

Tycho_Bloodbeard
2nd October 2007, 08:47 PM
It took like 6-8 hours for my credits to show up.

Took a while, but my clicks were fully credited (2100). So, it does take time - in my case, about 5 hours or a bit more.

Crap that you can't transfer DDL credits, though. Or is it my small brain that can't figure it out?

Tycho

Blitz
2nd October 2007, 09:00 PM
Took a while, but my clicks were fully credited (2100). So, it does take time - in my case, about 5 hours or a bit more.

Crap that you can't transfer DDL credits, though. Or is it my small brain that can't figure it out?

Tycho

Someone managed to fake logins and steal people's credits yesterday through transfers, so fury has that disabled until he is certain credits won't be stolen. I know he's added a password to transfers, but I don't think he's done yet.

Maybe in the meantime he should have a system with people approving transfers, like on the old LaCN. But I'm sure he'll have it worked out soon enough...Just a pain for us players, for a little bit.

grivarin
2nd October 2007, 10:40 PM
like to say all clicks came, even if i had to wait a hell of a time to get them.
and @ blitz: might be so and i think the old LaCN way to do it was good, but if there is a faster and just as fail safe way to do it itīs better!

Venom-
3rd October 2007, 01:20 AM
Umm has anyone else noticed no clicks are being credited lately on Ddl, It's been a good 5 hours and I'm going into the negs...

I mean I know they'll eventually come... but is there anyway to stop the giant neg numbers before the credits come?

And I've seen some pretty big Neg numbers so far... How the hell do we get ourselves out of that?

1.6k negs is ridiculous :s

Any thoughts?

ShakaV
3rd October 2007, 02:18 AM
Welll try Cerbere, CW or DarkW. then, at least you'll get them back quickly :p

I've a little bug with my server for Cerbere, hopefully it will be fixed in few hours, just need some sleep right now~

BaBsIIe
3rd October 2007, 04:24 AM
Q about DDL

Is it a bug that I keep getting NC or INV tags behind my name? This morning I noticed In wasn't gettinganymore men... so I checked my stats and it said I had 1300 credits left... but I see a INV behind my name... I login do 3 or 4 clicks logout and it was fine... so I receive another 600 or 700... now again it says I'm INV... I try that login and click like 3 or 4 again and the tag switches to NC...

and I'm not on vacation mode or anything... looking threw the stats pages I see a hell of a lot of INV...

bug? something I did wrong??

PS Are the people who got CC stolen from them getting them back? Or isn't that possible?

EDIT

I did 20 clicks and again I'm out of INV... does this mean I have to click like every 2 hours to keep me from getting that INV tag and stop receiving clicks...

one of my officers is starting to complain about the same thing...

BaBsIIe
3rd October 2007, 07:41 AM
then call me an idiot and send me off to special school... or I can take the bus witrh you...

where do I find an explantion for why I always go to INv when I have CC a plenty??? Its not that I run out of cc's... its that all of a sudden I stop getting clickback when I have credit...

my offie clicked 1K and received back 200... his stat page says he has 800 left... but he can't get out of INV... although he hasn't read my msg of doing like a dozen clicks or so...

igorance is bliss lately

EDIT

gonna try and ansewr my own question... is it cause I log out of my account? I can only receive clicks when logged in and only 50 when logged out?

You can now click a link up to 5 times per 24 hours if you're logged in
A player can receive up to 50 recruits from people not logged in

Shane-
3rd October 2007, 10:18 AM
Anyone bitching about DDL, go and use Darkhorse?... http://nameless-r.us/recruiter/

Personally, I dislike the new DDL system, I clicked 2k clicks yestoday, And i didnt get them back till 6am this morning, Considering i dont have a chain of 100 officers, I need/want to grow when i click, Dont want to have to wait till tomorror before todays clicks go into effect, But heh, I understand why furys done it, Nout esle he can do i guess

Aka, thats why im using DDL as a secondry clicker, And nameless one as first, So i grow when i click ^

Shane

Greek-Empire
3rd October 2007, 10:50 AM
So,how many players use DDL?how many darkhorse and cerber? :)

jYm-
3rd October 2007, 10:52 AM
So,how many players use DDL?how many darkhorse and cerber? :)

Darkhorse Recruiter stats.

Last 24 Hours
Users 492
Clicks 232840
Last 15 Minutes
Users 15
Clicks 1139

Greek-Empire
3rd October 2007, 10:53 AM
Also i forgot CW..I guess in these days,PR will have it ready..

ShakaV
3rd October 2007, 11:38 AM
There are 3k clicks available :]

Shane-
3rd October 2007, 01:20 PM
There are 3k clicks available :]

... What is the clickbacks?

If i click 3k right now, How long will it take before i get them back?

How many users active in the last hour (If you log that)

Ect ect ect, Your bias, So i wont ask if its worth using Cerbere, But i can still ask what clickback is like

Darkhorse is nice at the moment, exspeclly when DDL is down :p, DDL isnt to good at the moment as you got to wait 12 hours+ for your clicks

And PR?... Thats just a batch clicker that clicks PR chain, No credit system last i saw?

Shane

jYm-
3rd October 2007, 01:33 PM
Darkhorse is nice at the moment, exspeclly when DDL is down :p, DDL isnt to good at the moment as you got to wait 12 hours+ for your clicks

And PR?... Thats just a batch clicker that clicks PR chain, No credit system last i saw?

Shane

Correct on Both points there.

Lord_Skummel
3rd October 2007, 01:59 PM
shane, if you want to know the clickback check the page.. offcorse the more people useing atm te more clicks you get back.

Shane-
3rd October 2007, 02:02 PM
shane, if you want to know the clickback check the page

Statistics
Total Valid Users: 606
Total Clicks: 56,580

How long Cerbere been online?

56,580 / 24 / 606 = 3 Click backs per hour? lol

Shane

Lord_Skummel
3rd October 2007, 02:25 PM
it's had client problems since the start, alex realesed the windows version last night

ShD_GE
3rd October 2007, 04:44 PM
I tried to use cerbere but i couldnot work it :o
It really had fun as the way it would supposed to work but the links were not loaded! :(
Hope shane would do a mirracle again!

Nights_Judgement
3rd October 2007, 04:49 PM
fury finally has his servers in equilibrium with clicks going in and clicks submitted, unfortunatelly we'd built up like 2 million clicks in backlog ^_^ So DDL has been off the past 4 hours to take that backlog down to 0, there are only 100k left to be distributed that thats going down about 250-300 a second. DDL will be back up in about an hour and there will be no waiting hours upon hours for your clicks :) Then when our new server comes which is about twice as powerful as the current one (in 4 days) we can probably just go back to the old system of instantly processing instead of batches altogether. In about an hour it should come back without the wait for processing times though :)

ShakaV
3rd October 2007, 05:24 PM
Cerbere-MFC-1.0.1.exe is now available!
You know have an autoscroll and an "autologin" on Koc (optional, you can still login manually through the Internet Windows of Cerbere if you want)

Many new things are coming, continue using Cerbere =]

Have fun :]

Shane> Cyphy's version is down, so i'm force to code a multithread win32api version the time is coming back >.<

bluud
3rd October 2007, 05:32 PM
I dont get what I'm missing, I dont even have a box anywhere to select to click in....

stonewall
3rd October 2007, 05:35 PM
i get an error message

an error has occured on the script on this page

line 62

char 2

errror object expected

code 0

and my recruit link

ShakaV
3rd October 2007, 05:40 PM
bluud> Run Cerbere-MFC-1.0.1.exe
then click on the top menu: Cerbere => Login

I'll change the menu on the next release in order to get it easier for everybody, don't forget I've coded it in a hurry like never (less than 48 hours :p)

stonewall> if you're on irc could you join #cerbere please? Even if it looks like a javascript error...

jog1
3rd October 2007, 07:18 PM
DDL batch of clicks to summit is still going up... but the recruiter is down... or is it down for me only?

ShadowLord
3rd October 2007, 08:00 PM
It seems to be going up and down based on the batch of clicks to be submitted.

jog1
3rd October 2007, 08:32 PM
ok now I can click.

But I got 1 question, what's the difference betwin clicked and posts in the tiny box???

I know I get 1 post for every click I do, but I don't get 1 clicked every click I do. Why?

I got about 2k clicked but 2,3k posts. so I clicked 300 links that didn't give me credits??? Why?

and don't think it's cuz I already clicked 5 times. cuz it's the first time I click today.

IZMIR_TR
4th October 2007, 02:00 AM
DLL says dont be alarmed , repearing the accidental extra clicks...

9,987 given
11,753 received
- 2,466 credits

i think its supposed that i only clicked in DLL and all i received is only from DLL
but wrong all that - part is clicks of my at darkhorse!! maybe it can be -100 or -200 but not - 2.400 , they checked my tff which is 11.700 and gave the - credits.

it must be fixed

Revanchist

Omegaspirit
4th October 2007, 02:22 AM
DDL was shut off for a while to let the server catch up on the batches. Now that its all caught up, your clicks pretty much get recorded instantly.

jog1
4th October 2007, 09:49 AM
The batch is at 0 and 1500 of my clicks did not get credited on DDL

This is BS

Going to stop clicking for a while. Not gonna waste my time clicking and not get my credits. I hope this gets fixed soon

waterski
4th October 2007, 11:24 AM
when it was running "slow" i ended up clicking 2.5k, and i just got those back after over a day or two

sabalot
4th October 2007, 02:51 PM
im having a problem with darkhourse being really slow i go threw like 10 pages and then have to wait like 2-3 minutes for it to load 10 more. And sometimes ill go threw 10 pages and it wont credit me the clicks at all and sometimes it will but take forever

waterski
4th October 2007, 03:35 PM
ddl is ewually slow

zeshan
4th October 2007, 06:40 PM
ddl is fine and running back up, half as fast as it was in age 7 for me, but its fine. cerebere is good too, not as fast as DDl but not bad either. but sometimes it doesnt open or says "Connection to Cereber has failed" and then it stops.

agree with sabalot - Darkhorse been running very slow too, would click around 20-30 and then gets so slow, that brings up 1 link in say 1 minute.

BTW FURY WHEN IS THE TRANSFER SYSYTEM GONNA BE BACK UP??

jYm-
4th October 2007, 07:24 PM
im having a problem with darkhourse being really slow i go threw like 10 pages and then have to wait like 2-3 minutes for it to load 10 more. And sometimes ill go threw 10 pages and it wont credit me the clicks at all and sometimes it will but take forever

That comes from the broken ads on koc pages. We released a new 1.9 version that should clear that up and i've seen where updating your flash player also helps.

ShakaV
4th October 2007, 09:32 PM
Cerbere-MFC-1.0.2.exe is now available!

You can now see your stats and many information on the status bar when clicking.
You can also select the port you want to use to connect to Cerbere Server in order to bypass any router/firewall restrictions.
Invalid User are now automaticaly reported to Cerbere Server.
The code has been a bit optimized but there is still a lot of work to do. It is just a question of (free...) time.

PS: After login, be sure to click twice on the first window, then twice on the second, then twice on the 3th one (then it will be ok). There is a little bug that needs to be fixed on the next release.

sabalot
4th October 2007, 09:42 PM
hey jYm- with darkhorse its saying wrong ip to name. Well i signed up to your form and cant post to get it changed. How can i post on you guys forums to get that fixed? or can i just tell u it?

BTW whats wierd is i have clicked 2000 clicks on it before so i dont know why it wont let me

kamikaze_ninja
4th October 2007, 11:48 PM
DDL latest build # 1052 doesn't open a KoC page to log-in. Don't know whether this is only my problem or a general one. Right now I have to click with older versions.

jYm-
5th October 2007, 12:16 AM
hey jYm- with darkhorse its saying wrong ip to name. Well i signed up to your form and cant post to get it changed. How can i post on you guys forums to get that fixed? or can i just tell u it?

BTW whats wierd is i have clicked 2000 clicks on it before so i dont know why it wont let me

send me or fireheart- and in game PM and we will look into it.

gavagai
5th October 2007, 01:26 AM
is nobody clicking ddl anymore? where are all the links? (hmm my growth seems to be ok though...)

johnro
5th October 2007, 01:47 AM
i am receiving ADS in copcha... no numbers

i have admuncher. it is a problem with blocking ads?

MFnBonsai
5th October 2007, 01:52 AM
i am receiving ADS in copcha... no numbers

i have admuncher. it is a problem with blocking ads?

remove admuncher....

as to the amount of links on DDL.... clicking now and have 1100+ links to click....

a lot better than 500-600 a few days ago....

RMFz-
5th October 2007, 02:14 AM
admins put the captcha in the ads folder i guess

zeshan
5th October 2007, 11:57 PM
hey shakav can u tell me how much time does this transfer of CC's take in Cerbere.
my transfer to other guy is practically taking forever. even though the credits are gone from me it still says waiting for approval, does that mean it done?? o_O

sabalot
6th October 2007, 12:48 AM
A ton of people are still useing DDL. still most used recruiter by far.

IZMIR_TR
6th October 2007, 04:41 AM
my problem with DLL still didnt solve... what should i do , it shows me -2.400 credits

EMPC
6th October 2007, 09:14 AM
Quick question

How much do the guys that have recruiters have to pay in hosting/server cost per month?

I know it can't be cheap and that donations probably don't fulfill the $ you need, and would like to thank them for paying out of pocket.

EMPC
6th October 2007, 02:03 PM
How long does it take to get the password in order to transfer?

Carlos
7th October 2007, 12:12 PM
i did 900 clicks or so, about 700 credited in ddl
its not the same time it happens, nor the only person. any explanation?

dont say i got clciked while cliking cause i checked, and i only recieved 25 clicks

Scaramilk
7th October 2007, 12:59 PM
How long does it take to get the password in order to transfer?

yeah i have same question...
has anyone been able to give out transfers yet in ddl?

capkop
7th October 2007, 01:10 PM
i did 900 clicks or so, about 700 credited in ddl
its not the same time it happens, nor the only person. any explanation?

dont say i got clciked while cliking cause i checked, and i only recieved 25 clicks
same here, clicked 3 times about 850 links and only got about 3x700 credited..

Greek-Empire
7th October 2007, 01:48 PM
I tested ddl and i had the same result.It eats some credits.

jog1
7th October 2007, 02:15 PM
ya DDL eat my credits too. I would lose about 300 credits on 2300 links.

EMPC
7th October 2007, 05:08 PM
I have not tested, nor even really paid attention, but it sure seems like I don't have all the credits I should for as much clicking as I have done in the past couple days, and I have been in VAC mode the whole time.

RMFz-
8th October 2007, 12:53 AM
Your posts never match the clicks done because many times the links don't get clicked proper. Nobody is getting their link clicked in that case.

I don't know how it happens, but i asked fury about it, and he gave a pretty good explanation.

Shane-
8th October 2007, 01:08 AM
I have not tested, nor even really paid attention, but it sure seems like I don't have all the credits I should for as much clicking as I have done in the past couple days, and I have been in VAC mode the whole time.

I had the same problem, But i just put it down to koc error, And already clicks, we know what the koc server is like,

Normally, I'd claim fowl play, But furys sexy, He has the common sence to know doing that would destroy the recruiter, The common sence lacn + pr didnt have when there stole credits :p

Shane

kamikaze_ninja
8th October 2007, 01:57 AM
Yes, sometimes clicks are not credited but I guess it's a KoC problem. It also depends on how many people are clicking at the same time. Due to the time zone I live in I never have more than 10 clicks out of 1k lost because there isn't much 'traffic' on the server.

Last but not least I'm absolutely sure that fury does his best to provide an excellent tool and I'd never ever suspect him of foul play.

ShakaV
8th October 2007, 05:25 AM
Try Cerbere, at least every clicks are credited in live through my server and you won't lose any :p

EMPC
8th October 2007, 06:24 AM
Try Cerbere, at least every clicks are credited in live through my server and you won't lose any :p

Too slow and not enough users.

Checkman
8th October 2007, 08:37 AM
Someone said to me that they got 200 back over the weekend and that was it.

Can't validate it, just 2nd hand comment.

jYm-
8th October 2007, 01:20 PM
The following have been banned from DH for attempting to fake click.

oxalia is the faker and transferring to oyster

oxalia http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2811800
oyster http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3992628

Was about 712 links and those 4 individuals that had CC's faked will have them returned.

other recruiter admins should check their DB's as oxalia TFF is growing.

ShakaV
8th October 2007, 01:57 PM
Too slow and not enough users.

My version is a bit slow as it has been coded in 48 hours, but that will change in the next release, especially when Cypher will be back :]
Anyway, at least we've no fakers like on ddl and people aren't owned all the time :þ

zeshan
8th October 2007, 06:08 PM
fury when will i get my transfer password?? how much time does it usually takes. its been 36 hours now since i requested it

fury
8th October 2007, 06:20 PM
Sending them out as fast as we can. Get the KoC admins to lift the message limit for me, and I'll be able to take care of them in a few hours.

vengefuldeath87
8th October 2007, 07:04 PM
pr never stole credits, we took them from you all willingly every time you clicked :p

dont worry, that will never happen again :p

Nights_Judgement
8th October 2007, 07:39 PM
pr never stole credits, we took them from you all willingly every time you clicked :p

Haha, that cracks me up, at least he's honest ^_^

ShadowLord
8th October 2007, 07:45 PM
NJ, you posted exactly what I wrote out and then decided not to post <_< lmao. I couldn't find something on topic to say.

Um...

Any way to make darkhorse less laggy and have numpad work without losing focus on it every 3 windows?

jYm-
8th October 2007, 08:42 PM
New Release of Darkhorse Beta is out. Totally new design and much faster then previous version.

http://nameless-r.us/recruiter/DHX.exe

Give it a try. If you are using admuncher you'll have to use a custom filter to filter the dhx.exe

ShakaV
8th October 2007, 09:01 PM
Cypher is now back and has released a fixed version of Cerbere.
You can download it here: http://www.kingsofcerbere.org/?p=10

After login on Cerbere, an Internet Window will appear in tray/minimized:
You should login on Koc through this page!!!

Cerbere seems to be crashing when you are not logged in.
He will fix this bug soon.

Of course, this version is way faster than my previous temporary one, keyboard clicking is also included in this version.

Checkman
8th October 2007, 11:43 PM
New Release of Darkhorse Beta is out. Totally new design and much faster then previous version.

http://nameless-r.us/recruiter/DHX.exe

Give it a try. If you are using admuncher you'll have to use a custom filter to filter the dhx.exe

DHX rocked, very nice, congrats guys.
Flew through the click list in no time at all.

jYm-
8th October 2007, 11:46 PM
DHX rocked, very nice, congrats guys.
Flew through the click list in no time at all.

Still working out a few minor bugs (invalids, people signing up wrong, etc) but don't think it will take long for it to be final.

sabalot
9th October 2007, 01:00 AM
hey guys im having a prob with darkhourse and DDL (maybe its my internet speed) i can click at like 100+ per minute on the estiment but for average i click like 30 per minute because i finish 15 or 30 links (depending on clciker) then have to wait 30-45 secs for another set to load. and if i just wait like 5 secs and click the couple that came up i have to wait another 5-10 secs for another 3-4 to come up.

ANything i can do?

Shane-
9th October 2007, 01:30 AM
hey guys im having a prob with darkhourse and DDL (maybe its my internet speed) i can click at like 100+ per minute on the estiment but for average i click like 30 per minute because i finish 15 or 30 links (depending on clciker) then have to wait 30-45 secs for another set to load. and if i just wait like 5 secs and click the couple that came up i have to wait another 5-10 secs for another 3-4 to come up.

ANything i can do?

Sounds like your internet connection

Try to use Admucher, And block images.kingsofchaos.com and/or kingsofchaos.com/images/ to remove most images from the page

Shane

Crusader_707
9th October 2007, 06:33 AM
DHX is fast and works well for me...however I got a question.

I seem to have a ridiculously high rate of getting the same number appearing consecutively. I'm talking getting the same number 7+ times consecutively on a regular basis...I was checking it whilst clicking and in EVERY group of 30 I had 7-12 windows with the same number to be clicked in them in a row.

Made clicking a heap easier...but wondering is there an explanation other than I'm one really lucky guy lol? Because I figure that does not happen by chance (still...hoping I'm lucky anyways lol)

jYm-
9th October 2007, 07:52 AM

I seem to have a ridiculously high rate of getting the same number appearing consecutively. I'm talking getting the same number 7+ times consecutively on a regular basis...I was checking it whilst clicking and in EVERY group of 30 I had 7-12 windows with the same number to be clicked in them in a row.

Made clicking a heap easier...but wondering is there an explanation other than I'm one really lucky guy lol? Because I figure that does not happen by chance (still...hoping I'm lucky anyways lol)

I would think you were lucky... go play the lottery today.:morning:

Carlos
9th October 2007, 08:18 AM
why is it tyht DHX loads home page sometimes instead of recruit one?
also any one knows wh is after ddl attack? conspiracy to help dhx perhaps? the day the server is attacked dhx gets released

jYm-
9th October 2007, 08:33 AM
why is it tyht DHX loads home page sometimes instead of recruit one?
also any one knows wh is after ddl attack? conspiracy to help dhx perhaps? the day the server is attacked dhx gets released

We been testing DHX for over a week so nothing to do with us. Last time i checked none of us are from Argentina.

MFnBonsai
9th October 2007, 08:38 AM

had the same thing.... 1 at 15x 4 at 30x 10 at 20x

so i closed and restarted it....

now no problems....

mind you first time used and chose 50 windows.... that shit is fast....

jYm-
9th October 2007, 08:47 AM
remember its still beta so report all bugs/issues to either Me or Fireheart- and we'll look into it.

BaBsIIe
9th October 2007, 09:52 AM
nice work JyM and Fireheart... that DHX is great...

Sixix
9th October 2007, 12:27 PM
Yeah DHX is fast, but the new Cerbere is more stylish...

Unfortunatly Cerbere is really slow for me + it doesnt credits this "filled up" clicks for me :(

jYm-
9th October 2007, 12:32 PM
nice work JyM and Fireheart... that DHX is great...

I cant take any credit for it except being the click tester for it. All the credit goes to mamma fire and her kiddies.

bake
9th October 2007, 05:17 PM
The DHX is nice and fast, but I'm not sure why it's showing me stats like this when I haven't done any clicking in the last 24 hours.

Successful Clicks: 34

Already Clicked: 111

I don't know why it keeps registering most of my clicks as already being clicked.

bake
9th October 2007, 05:46 PM
Successful Clicks: 125

Already Clicked: 298

I'm hoping those numbers are 'buggy' like the window says, but I have a feeling that they're not since I only have 97 credits. I know I haven't received clicks for those other 200 'Already Clicked' since I just started using this clicker a few minutes ago.

Any help with this would be appreciated! :)

zeshan
9th October 2007, 07:24 PM
the new DHX is nice and fast way faster than its previous version.
nice job fire- and whoever worked on it.

PS: btw does anyone knows when DDL will be back up

PSS: does anyone knows how much time it takes to get the transfer password?? its been 60 hours now since i applied for it

iKon_
9th October 2007, 08:57 PM
Successful Clicks: 125

Already Clicked: 298

I'm hoping those numbers are 'buggy' like the window says, but I have a feeling that they're not since I only have 97 credits. I know I haven't received clicks for those other 200 'Already Clicked' since I just started using this clicker a few minutes ago.

Any help with this would be appreciated! :)

you probably clicked those 298 "already clicked" on a different recruiter, like ddl or cerbere, and it still cant count them cause theyve been clicked.

sabalot
9th October 2007, 09:06 PM
btw does anyone knows when DDL will be back up

PSS: does anyone knows how much time it takes to get the transfer password?? its been 60 hours now since i applied for it

for first question YES IT IS DOWN The new server is up, but it is getting attacked by dozens of computers at once, so nobody can get in. Thanks to the people attacking it, everybody who is still waiting on it to submit clicks has lost them. YES IT IS DOWN thats from fury off DDL's MiRC

second part KOC only allows 20 messages sent an hour and with NJ and fury sending them as fast as they can that limit makes it take forever.....but fury has only said that like 50 bizzilion times not like it will sink in.

EMPC
9th October 2007, 09:45 PM
for first question YES IT IS DOWN The new server is up, but it is getting attacked by dozens of computers at once, so nobody can get in. Thanks to the people attacking it, everybody who is still waiting on it to submit clicks has lost them. YES IT IS DOWN thats from fury off DDL's MiRC

second part KOC only allows 20 messages sent an hour and with NJ and fury sending them as fast as they can that limit makes it take forever.....but fury has only said that like 50 bizzilion times not like it will sink in.

fury also noted that he got the admins to lift the message limit for him. ;)

However makes no difference while the recruiter is down.

EMPC
9th October 2007, 10:21 PM
I just tried DHX...I must say I am very impressed. Very very fast (with tweaks to some programs ;) )

Wish there was a way to see clickspeed though, I'm pretty sure I click a lot faster on that than on DDL. Also wish you could transfer to non registered members, and send transfers to multiple people at once.

jYm-
9th October 2007, 10:43 PM
I just tried DHX...I must say I am very impressed. Very very fast (with tweaks to some programs ;) )

Wish there was a way to see clickspeed though, I'm pretty sure I click a lot faster on that than on DDL. Also wish you could transfer to non registered members, and send transfers to multiple people at once.

Suggestions are welcomed and you can post here http://www.nameless-r.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44
or PM fireheart-, or even find us on IRC at #Nameless.

The DHX is nice and fast, but I'm not sure why it's showing me stats like this when I haven't done any clicking in the last 24 hours.

Successful Clicks: 34

Already Clicked: 111

I don't know why it keeps registering most of my clicks as already being clicked.

Should be corrected in next release.

Carlos
10th October 2007, 01:01 PM
when i click in dhx, jym face appears and he says something about rank hiders for the win... what shall i do :p?

anyway, on topic, any news on who is behind the ddl server attack? whats the clickback like in cerbere? nameless?

Pinturicchio
10th October 2007, 02:20 PM
when i click in dhx, jym face appears and he says something about rank hiders for the win... what shall i do :p?

anyway, on topic, any news on who is behind the ddl server attack? whats the clickback like in cerbere? nameless?

yeh I get the balled naked duded too..

DHX is quite impressive.. all it needs is a 3 windows split thing..

should be a new version soon I think.. (?)..

sabalot
10th October 2007, 03:21 PM
can anyone tell me how to get admuncher to work without getting ride of the number?

Shane-
10th October 2007, 07:33 PM
can anyone tell me how to get admuncher to work without getting ride of the number?

http://www.nameless-r.us/forums/showthread.php?t=2668

yeh I get the balled naked duded too..

DHX is quite impressive.. all it needs is a 3 windows split thing..

should be a new version soon I think.. (?)..

http://nameless-r.us/recruiter/download.php

Three added, Works pretty sweet here, But im crap at using 3 windows, So il stick to 2 lol

Shane

NardHipples
10th October 2007, 07:37 PM
dhx works great for me, nice job by fireheart :-P

EMPC
10th October 2007, 09:16 PM
Did something else change with the recruiter, or is it just KOC/DHX bogged down? I am getting a TON more incomplete windows while clicking and have to sit there and wait for it to load. Yesterday I was able to fly through.

Reynold Wrapped
10th October 2007, 10:45 PM
dhx doesn't work for me
i don't know why

i don't remember if i registered for dhx already or not but when i try to login with what WOULD be my username + password if i registered, it keeps telling me to download the beta

which i do, and run, and it then tells me to download the beta

IT KEEPS DOING IT WTF

EMPC
10th October 2007, 10:49 PM
It saved as DHX(2) for me, since I had DHX on my desktop already. Are you opening the old DHX program and have the new one downloaded as well?

Shane-
11th October 2007, 12:39 AM
dhx doesn't work for me
i don't know why

i don't remember if i registered for dhx already or not but when i try to login with what WOULD be my username + password if i registered, it keeps telling me to download the beta

which i do, and run, and it then tells me to download the beta

IT KEEPS DOING IT WTF
[6:14:am] <etap> [22:13] <jYm> http://nameless-r.us/recruiter/ --> No Filtering on URL '
[6:14:am] <etap> [22:13] <jYm> add to admuncher as a filter

Shane

Santino_Corleone
11th October 2007, 01:57 AM
I was using DDL, Darkhorse and Cerbere. DDL is still down cuz of an attack on the server. And today I tried to login on Darkhorse 2.2 as I always do, which I now suddenly couldn't. I clicked "login" and nothing happened... So I tried Cerbere and there it says it can't connect to the server.

So now I'm f*****. This really kills my growth. Anyone else recognize these problems?

edit: o, and I tried DHX as well and I encountered the same problem that I had with using darkhorse 2.2. I click login and nothing happens... (it's similar to what happens when I try to use DDL). server problem for DH as well, or just me?

EDIT 2: Never mind! I just saw the announcement on http://nameless-r.us/recruiter/ and they are having server problems as well.

anyway, do you think it's a coincidence that all servers are down? I mean, DDL's server was "attacked" right??

bake
11th October 2007, 05:01 AM
I'm still having a problem on DHX with the 'Already Clicked' links. Last night I ran through a batch of about 150 straight links that it said I had 'Already Clicked', and DHX has been the only recruiter that I've used since DDL went down.

Also had a problem with it again this morning when I did some quick clicking with most of them coming up as 'Already Clicked'.

Lil_Wolfy
11th October 2007, 05:05 AM
Yeah also having a problem with DH2 =(, if i load it up without KoC preloaded it opens up a KoC login screen, i login and nothing happens. If i skip KoC login it loads up about 15 KoC recruitment screens and then just stops :P

Shane-
11th October 2007, 08:05 AM
I'm still having a problem on DHX with the 'Already Clicked' links. Last night I ran through a batch of about 150 straight links that it said I had 'Already Clicked', and DHX has been the only recruiter that I've used since DDL went down.

Also had a problem with it again this morning when I did some quick clicking with most of them coming up as 'Already Clicked'.

Considering the nameless server was down, It wasnt able to 'Log Clicks', Aka, The database didnt know you had clicked them, So when you opened dhx/dh2.2 again, It thinks you aint clicked the links so it gives you them again

Thats probs why people are getting so many 'Already clicks'

As to: Santino_Corleone
Yeah, Im noticeing the same pattern, No chance in hell that all 3 servers go down at the same time period, Exspelly when there all with 3 different ISP's

A foot note to everyone btw: When clicking, Dont bank, As it will log you out of the recruiters koc session, Aka you get caute up with the "Already clicked this link" due to the 50 clicks per day limit

Shane

xAre
11th October 2007, 09:36 AM
As to: Santino_Corleone
Yeah, Im noticeing the same pattern, No chance in hell that all 3 servers go down at the same time period, Exspelly when there all with 3 different ISP's

Some script kiddie('s?) are enjoying themselves DOS'ing all 3 servers I guess.
Only question is who is behind it all.

EMPC
11th October 2007, 09:48 AM
Only question is who is behind it all.

Which recruiter is not getting hit? ;)

Sixix
11th October 2007, 11:56 AM
Which recruiter is not getting hit? ;)smells like conspiracy :p

i wonder whos that new datacenter trying resolving since 3 days :pc:

jYm-
11th October 2007, 12:03 PM
Earlier our recruiter went down and this is the reason that we got from the ISP. Someone tried to DDOS the server but its been fixed and now recruiter is back up and running.

Email received from ISP.

Please accept our sincere apologies about the recent service downtime. The service went down due to the DDos attack directed to our gateway. We have put all our efforts together to resolve the problem in the shortest timeframe to bring all the services back to normal. We understand that you may be frustrated with the experienced downtime during this period of time, but we want to assure you that the trouble that has taken place is not likely to repeat itself. Our system administration team has resolved the problem and taken all necessary steps to prevent the problem from happening again. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. We appreciate the business you entrusted into our hands and you as our customer.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us anytime, we are available 24/7.

iKon_
11th October 2007, 09:17 PM
So just DHX is back up for now? any news on when the others will be expetced to recover?

jog1
12th October 2007, 02:23 PM
tryied DHX, works a lot faster then DDL was for me. Click back is also nice :D

Reynold Wrapped
12th October 2007, 03:44 PM
i actually prefer dhx now
i like how it's all in one window, instead of a bunch of windows that stay in the background
it gives me less errors than ddl did too

ShakaV
13th October 2007, 02:24 AM
Cerbere is still working fine and has no problem at all.
Give it a try :]

sabalot
13th October 2007, 02:32 AM
so jYm- if u got attacked same way fury's server is why isnt fury's fixed? Is your ISP people more helpful or the guy messing with fury worse?

HoD
13th October 2007, 03:48 AM
Which recruiter is not getting hit? ;)

+

Cerbere is still working fine and has no problem at all.
Give it a try :]

Suspicious?!? :party:

HoD

bvdv
13th October 2007, 04:20 AM
cerbere is working pretty good for me atm

I don't know if ddl will be back this age and if so I think everybody will have moved to the other recruiters

Lord_Ezek
13th October 2007, 05:41 AM

ANything i can do?

same here.. problem's coming from our Internet Connection ;)

wendy21
13th October 2007, 06:22 AM
Cerbere is working fine. :party:

EMPC
13th October 2007, 07:30 AM
+

Suspicious?!? :party:

HoD

I was actually referring to the recruiter no one is using. DDL, DHX, and Cerbere all complained to be down, though I don't know first hand if all were. :morning:

Reynold Wrapped
13th October 2007, 11:14 AM
same here.. problem's coming from our Internet Connection ;)
i have that problem now too
i didn't used to but i recently installed zonealarm security suite so maybe it's a problem from our respective firewalls

Wishy
13th October 2007, 12:03 PM
How can I use Dark Horse with more than... two windows?
BTW, DarkHorse always losing focus, this is really horrible..

DarkHorse score: 1/5

bake
13th October 2007, 12:48 PM
DarkHorse Extreme has a window that keeps popping up telling me that a new version is available every time I run through my first batch of clicks.

EMPC
13th October 2007, 01:02 PM

Click the triple screen box...

It does lose focus...a lot. Lot's of times I am getting the same name 20 times in a row, click 10-20, and get that same name again for 20 more times.

DarkHorse Extreme has a window that keeps popping up telling me that a new version is available every time I run through my first batch of clicks.

Ditto...it's pretty annoying and not accepting all the clicks.

The new version with the send clicks, isn't lined up correctly on the bottom. It cuts off half the boxes.

zeshan
13th October 2007, 04:47 PM
fury do u know when will i get my transfer password. its been 1 week since i asked for one.
i know abt attacks and scuh, but just wanted an idea how much time will it take ;)

fury
13th October 2007, 04:47 PM
Sending them as fast as KoC will allow me to...

jYm-
13th October 2007, 05:19 PM

Use the eXtreme version

http://nameless-r.us/recruiter/DHX-Edited.exe

i have that problem now too
i didn't used to but i recently installed zonealarm security suite so maybe it's a problem from our respective firewalls

Have your firewalls NOT filter http://www.nameless-r.us/recruiter

use this version
http://nameless-r.us/recruiter/DHX-Edited.exe

so jYm- if u got attacked same way fury's server is why isnt fury's fixed? Is your ISP people more helpful or the guy messing with fury worse?

I havent followed fury situation that much so not really sure whats going on. I dont know fury's setup so you'd have to talk to him about that but why not give fury a break he's put up with alot of shit the last 2 ages.

sabalot
14th October 2007, 12:42 AM
that looked worse than i ment it too. I was more trying to find out if u can attack a server at diff. stregths. I know nothing of computer stuff. and have no doubt that he is/was working his ass off to fix (and has fixed :D) the prob.

Wishy
14th October 2007, 12:54 AM
Why isn't everyone using DDL? It's faster and everyone can get bigger benefits using DDL than others..

kamikaze_ninja
14th October 2007, 01:10 AM
Why isn't everyone using DDL? It's faster and everyone can get bigger benefits using DDL than others..

The answer is pretty simple: diversification

Don't put all eggs into one basket. :yay:

EviLizeD
14th October 2007, 02:24 AM

DDL faster than DHX? I seriously doubt it, most people I know have doubled the CPM they can do on DDL by using DHX. Also with DDL being down for so long and the problems its had then people will try other recruiters. It takes a lot of work to obtain the status of having the #1 recruiter but as history has shown KoC players in general are fickle and will go with whatever works best, is fast and has less problems.

IMO its a damn shame that the clicking rules changed this age, with DHX and DDL both capable of decent returns we could have seen some awesome growth and amazing TFF's

Scaramilk
14th October 2007, 08:58 AM
if u want to grow click on both >_<

vanit4s
14th October 2007, 10:25 AM
DHX is faster than DDL at the moment. DHX has 50 windows , i still have to wait after 50 clicks , but the pauzes between 2x50 are a lot shorter than the pauzes between ddl's 2x30. Maybe ddl should have a version of 50 windows too??

Reynold Wrapped
14th October 2007, 11:18 AM
dhx-edited is faster but for me it just says "credits: x" no matter how many times i send clicks. i clicked 100 but i don't know if it even updated my credit so i'm just going to use the old version

Scaramilk
14th October 2007, 12:39 PM
DHX has not been as fast to me as DDL was at its prime in age 7 when i could avg 180-190CPM with burst of 300cpm.
But this age, DHX is indeed a lot faster, but it keeps on popping up with the message "get the Darkhorse beta" and closing the recruiter, even though I downloaded the DHX-edited.exe

EMPC
14th October 2007, 02:40 PM
DHX has not been as fast to me as DDL was at its prime in age 7 when i could avg 180-190CPM with burst of 300cpm.
But this age, DHX is indeed a lot faster, but it keeps on popping up with the message "get the Darkhorse beta" and closing the recruiter, even though I downloaded the DHX-edited.exe

Yeah that was brought up already, but their genius answer was to download DHX-edited.exe ...

jYm-
14th October 2007, 02:57 PM
Yeah that was brought up already, but their genius answer was to download DHX-edited.exe ...

admuncher dont like a piece of the code.

Add NO FILTER on URL for http://www.nameless-r.us/recruiter to add muncher

Scaramilk
14th October 2007, 03:08 PM
thanks jYm, i'll give that a try later tonight

Lor20_RJ
15th October 2007, 03:44 AM
can someone explain this:http://www.kocplanet.com/d/stats.php?do=stats&order=credits&page=140
to me.
the 5 days and 11 days ago i get because ppl got click backs when the server was backed up a TON but the 5 hours ago - who all seem to be in chain are a little weird to me.
also - the total of -159,000 credits the ppl marked as "in chain" have if you put them together.
Is there a bug in the clicklist creation or simply some in chain members who get free clicks?

Sixix
15th October 2007, 04:19 AM
can someone explain this:http://www.kocplanet.com/d/stats.php?do=stats&order=credits&page=140
to me.
the 5 days and 11 days ago i get because ppl got click backs when the server was backed up a TON but the 5 hours ago - who all seem to be in chain are a little weird to me.
also - the total of -159,000 credits the ppl marked as "in chain" have if you put them together.
Is there a bug in the clicklist creation or simply some in chain members who get free clicks?yes it looks odd

6982 stateia [NC] [CHAIN] 0 3,482 -3,382 0 52 -52 Never 5 hrs 0 100 0 507 -8
6983 Faithless- [NC] [CHAIN] 0 3,497 -3,397 0 52 -52 Never 6 hrs 0 100 0 517 -33
6984 Lokmar [NC] [CHAIN] 0 3,512 -3,412 0 52 -52 Never 6 hrs 0 100 0 520 -9
especially if somebody never did a single click and is on -3.5k now and still receiving clicks.
the 5hrs message might be related to this chain clicks tho...

Lor20_RJ
15th October 2007, 04:53 AM
5hrs ago is when koc went down and clickimages havent been up since. but yea it might be - but i think the last clicks are only from the normal recruiter list

Shane-
15th October 2007, 05:41 AM
Ermmmmm, Im not really sure of how DDL credit system works, But from what i know/thort, When JD clicks JD chain, It works as a "Chain Clicker", And you dont give/take credits?

Shane

x

EMPC
15th October 2007, 07:53 AM
It does look like some kind of bug/loophole.

Notice how each of them were given 2k credits. Each of them also clicked once or twice in the JD chain. I don't want to go through and find others, but I am sure there are.

fury
15th October 2007, 08:21 AM
There was a bug in the batch processing that marked them as chain clicks by the people who did them, but not on the people who received them. The clicks they're receiving were not credited to the people who clicked them, regardless, (they were only clicked by people with "Click JD chain members without credits" checked) - but now the batch processing was dumped and it's back to the old way of processing. I would go through and have it correct the click received counts accordingly, but now that people have preconceived notions of me being a cheater, I figured it's best to just leave it as it is and let them think what they want.

There was also a bug in the very beginning that caused some of them to receive clicks by everybody (after I'd turned off the "everybody in the first few hours gets clicks"), which I have been trying to fix by sending them all credits to close the gap, which explains why some of them have gotten 2k transferred to them etc. but as for the receiving clicks without credits, that timer is updated every time they receive a click from the chain click mode.

The ones who are signed up that haven't given any clicks just signed up on it by starting up the recruiter and logging into KoC, it automatically registers as soon as you do that

Everybody got extra clicks though, so it's not just JD, it's just that [CHAIN] label and the -3000 credits that throws people off, everybody cries foul when they see something they think they can use as an excuse why we're better

http://www.kocplanet.com/d/stats.php?do=quickwatch&ids=3378,2452

Lor20_RJ
15th October 2007, 10:10 AM
There was a bug in the batch processing that marked them as chain clicks by the people who did them, but not on the people who received them. The clicks they're receiving were not credited to the people who clicked them, regardless, (they were only clicked by people with "Click JD chain members without credits" checked) - but now the batch processing was dumped and it's back to the old way of processing. I would go through and have it correct the click received counts accordingly, but now that people have preconceived notions of me being a cheater, I figured it's best to just leave it as it is and let them think what they want.

There was also a bug in the very beginning that caused some of them to receive clicks by everybody (after I'd turned off the "everybody in the first few hours gets clicks"), which I have been trying to fix by sending them all credits to close the gap, which explains why some of them have gotten 2k transferred to them etc. but as for the receiving clicks without credits, that timer is updated every time they receive a click from the chain click mode.

The ones who are signed up that haven't given any clicks just signed up on it by starting up the recruiter and logging into KoC, it automatically registers as soon as you do that

Everybody got extra clicks though, so it's not just JD, it's just that [CHAIN] label and the -3000 credits that throws people off, everybody cries foul when they see something they think they can use as an excuse why we're better

http://www.kocplanet.com/d/stats.php?do=quickwatch&ids=3378,2452

so you are saying the clicks registered as negative credit for the receiver but not as positive credit for the person giving these clicks? in that case wouldnt sum(credits) over all players in the recruiter come to a MASSIVE negative amount?
I went through the pages and added the credits up and came to 199 positive credits as the sum.
Im just trying to understand how those numbers came to be (which I am sure you are interested in aswell fury)

Lord_Ezek
18th October 2007, 01:35 AM
tried clicking on DDL today and everything seems to be back to what it was before the DDOS attack ;)

havent checked the clickback.

Nice JOb Fury

Reynold Wrapped
18th October 2007, 02:50 AM
fury what the fuck did you do to the recruiter

for some reason it won't let me click on any other pages while it is running

i can't access mozilla and it won't let me alt tab or windows tab to anything else; it's like a fucking virus

which is not cool at all because your recruiter takes forever to load which is why i would browse the web while i'd wait for it to load but i guess i can't anymore

guess it's back to dhx

Lor20_RJ
18th October 2007, 09:05 AM
click on "force focus on" to toggle it off - else every keypress or mouseclick focusses back on the "tinybox"

Reynold Wrapped
18th October 2007, 08:26 PM
oh so that's what that does
my bad

thanks man

i wonder if it was set by default on the new one or if i accidentally pressed it because it was never like that before

GenghisK
22nd October 2007, 02:16 PM
i smell something funny... how does one person click over 7k on DDL in 24hrs??

Scaramilk
22nd October 2007, 02:54 PM

JD has a in-chain click function that allows you to click their huge chain. Considering that there are ~2000 people in there, you could easily click 10k in one day. Altho you don't creditted for those clicks, some of their chainmembers still might do it.

And it's koc that allows you to click # of times per day, not DDL.
fury has no control over the # of clicks done per day.

Shane-
23rd October 2007, 04:06 AM
JD has a in-chain click function that allows you to click their huge chain. Considering that there are ~2000 people in there, you could easily click 10k in one day. Altho you don't creditted for those clicks, some of their chainmembers still might do it.

Users in JD chain1,034 total, 58 active today

And to the dude whos 'I see something fishy', Click on JD chain dosnt give anyone credits ^^

Shane

LeonFellpool
23rd October 2007, 11:01 AM

well some players have managed to go through the click list 7-8 times or more.

Though they tend to keep quite about how they do it -_-

but yeah for the most part clicks like that are from clicking JD chain itself. Look at the persons credits the past 24 hours. not clicks done.

Scaramilk
23rd October 2007, 01:11 PM
Users in JD chain1,034 total, 58 active today

And to the dude whos 'I see something fishy', Click on JD chain dosnt give anyone credits ^^

Shane

sorry mybad, looked at the homepage thing, and not the actual ddl stats

GenghisK
23rd October 2007, 01:12 PM

well this person is NOT in the JD chain but rather the DR chain and now shows it clicked at a rate that no one else even come close to.
http://www.kocplanet.com/d/stats.php?orderby=gives
*currently 3rd top

And i have used the unique-link inchain function, its nothing more than just semi-automating manual clicking of clan members

Ive spoken to others who have been off the DLL of a couple days and even they (as of right now) cant click over 5k as this guy has

somethings not right

Soldier_Worst
24th October 2007, 02:39 PM
The DHX (Dark Horse Xtreme) beta of nameless now really is the best recruiter (for me) at this time. Finally an acceptable 60 clicks/min now.. Used to be 35 on Dark Horse and 30/min on DLL until today.

Shane-
24th October 2007, 03:04 PM
well this person is NOT in the JD chain but rather the DR chain and now shows it clicked at a rate that no one else even come close to.
http://www.kocplanet.com/d/stats.php?orderby=gives
*currently 3rd top

And i have used the unique-link inchain function, its nothing more than just semi-automating manual clicking of clan members

Ive spoken to others who have been off the DLL of a couple days and even they (as of right now) cant click over 5k as this guy has

somethings not right

You mean: Alborotoso Right?
5,536 Clicks done today
Clickable users: 480 ( 480*5=2400 )

Hmmm, Lets say, Theres 700 active users on DDL, Then he should only be able to click about 3500, Aprox 700 max from clicking while not logged in = Aprox 4200 total, The next top clicker in 24 hours was '4,262', So my numbers should be aprox correct

Hmm, Well some how the dude got extra 1300 (lol), Maybe he's using two koc accounts to click on, And fooling ddl's login check ^, That, Or he's cheating the system some how *Evill people :p*

Shane

Edit: As he isnt in JD chain, Does that mean we cant light out torches and burn fury alive?

Nights_Judgement
24th October 2007, 03:15 PM
Maybe he turned on "JD click mode" cause he's a n00b and thought he'd get more credits? :p

GenghisK
24th October 2007, 03:25 PM
5,536 Clicks done today

Hmmm, Lets say, Theres 700 active users on DDL, Then he should only be able to click about 3500, Aprox 700 max from clicking while not logged in = Aprox 4200 total, The next top clicker in 24 hours was '4,262', So my numbers should be aprox correct

Hmm, Well some how the dude got extra 1300 (lol), Maybe he's using two koc accounts to click on, And fooling ddl's login check ^, That, Or he's cheating the system some how *Evill people :p*

Shane

Edit: As he isnt in JD chain, Does that mean we cant light out torches and burn fury alive?

yes, thats exactly whom i mean.
2 days ago he showed 7200 Given in 24hr period
and yesterday he showed 6850 Given in 24hr period.

currently hes at 5600 Given

as hard as i try on my one acct the max clickable is approx 3900-4200 (without any current clicks waiting for 24hr expire)

ShadowLord
24th October 2007, 05:37 PM
Or...maybe he waits till later in the day when there's new people on this list. -.-

Shane-
24th October 2007, 05:55 PM
If anyones really concerned about this, Simple

Click when you wake up
Click when you get home from school
Click about an hour or so before going to sleep
(Check how many total clicks)

Then click about 200~ on JD chain to see if that effects your total clicks for the day

If you cant get the numbers he is getting, something is wrong, And we need to get our tourches, And then put Logan (Nights) on a big cross, Sab him in his hands with our knifes (Yah man, We can sab with knifes!), And then a big nice long knife in his feet, And leave him die...

We also put fury and Dan on his left and right... Crucifixion is the way to go,

Shane

P.s, If Nights comes back at easter, Then i want an easter egg, and cake (Yes, Both from you Nights! )

DominionAU
25th October 2007, 11:20 PM
Ive got a problem with dll. it doesnt seem to be working properly on my computer. It opens ok and logs in but when i "go" numbers do not appear for me to click just a box with a # symbol in it and if i do that a :/ symbol comes. does anyone know whats going on?

Borinqueneer
26th October 2007, 07:03 AM
you should try and go to ddl channel, there you can posibly find help.

#ddl <thats the channel

Shane-
26th October 2007, 07:05 AM
Ive got a problem with dll. it doesnt seem to be working properly on my computer. It opens ok and logs in but when i "go" numbers do not appear for me to click just a box with a # symbol in it and if i do that a :/ symbol comes. does anyone know whats going on?

DDL Options / Make sure everything looks good there, Number of browsers, ect ect, If on Vista, right click / run as admin on the .exe itself

www.kocplanet.com, head over to DDL's forum to see if someone esle had the same problem and a possible fix posted

Shane

EMPC
26th October 2007, 07:38 AM
5,536 Clicks done today

Shane

Turn on JD chain clicks, go back and turn it on again, turn it off, and click.

Double clicking list plus credits. So if there are 700 clickable users, and another 700 (or however many in JD chain list) that's 1400 each time. 1400 *5 = 7000

RMFz-
26th October 2007, 11:54 AM
You could also leave DDL on for a while after clicking, and after an hour or so, you'd have a couple of hundred links I suppose.

Don't know what he does though.

Borinqueneer
26th October 2007, 11:58 AM
the glitch have been fix

stonewall
26th October 2007, 12:26 PM
fury fixed the problem as soon as he could . It's a shame that people knew of it and abused it before telling anyone . People are always going to find ways to "beat the system" and if someone see's a problem they should forward it to the recruiter admins in a pm so they have an oportunity to correct it .

thanks fury for fixing the problem

jYm-
26th October 2007, 12:43 PM
I'd like to know why my credits are going to JD chain members with no credits.

WTF is this shit.

http://i22.tinypic.com/fyh64i.jpg

Borinqueneer
26th October 2007, 01:44 PM
your cc's werent going to them unless you were using the glitch

jYm-
26th October 2007, 01:58 PM
your cc's werent going to them unless you were using the glitch

dont know of any glitch and no i dont have JD chain clicked.

Carlos
26th October 2007, 02:02 PM
180 clicked... u know better, u clicked the darkponny recruiter, so ddl cant guess if u clciked or not

EviLizeD
26th October 2007, 03:29 PM
I'd like to know why my credits are going to JD chain members with no credits.

WTF is this shit.

http://i22.tinypic.com/fyh64i.jpg

Ive just noticed the same thing

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/b3l1al/dll.jpg

nick_
26th October 2007, 03:50 PM
It doesnt mean its really going to JD chain members i have already recieved 21 chain clicks while i wasnt in their chain and if u look at the stats there more people who recieve em but arent in chain. So i guess theres some bug that counts normal people as JD chain.

Stormrag3
26th October 2007, 10:40 PM
If this game is about money for our lovely admins, What did they limit the recruiting rule?

Course they are trying to fix whats was going on "wrong" with the game, where only a big alliance can win... But at the same time, players like Henry-TDO used to fill their pockets...

I used to click up to 100 clicks per minute with my 400kbps Internet connection, Now with their restrictions, I can barely click up to 35 cpm with the best choice avaliable: DHX.

Kings of Chaos gained 2,000 new players (accounts) this age. 2,000 new players? I don't think so.
Just imagine how many people quit, so we could say that we are dealing with tons of fake accounts again (not like during age5: It was critical, 10/11 fakes per player, best record registered was about 77 fakes the same age If I'm not Wrong)

Is KoC getting screwed?

EviLizeD
27th October 2007, 12:41 AM
It doesnt mean its really going to JD chain members i have already recieved 21 chain clicks while i wasnt in their chain and if u look at the stats there more people who recieve em but arent in chain. So i guess theres some bug that counts normal people as JD chain.

You dont have to be in JD chain to recieve `chain clicks` anyone can load up a click list and chain click. I think its DHX for me from now on.

fury
27th October 2007, 07:32 AM

Yep, this is the case... While I was fixing the issue yesterday I introduced a new one that mistook people who were getting clicked while out of credits as chain members, so now that one is fixed. (This happened when a lot of people loaded a link that was really close to being below the negative credit threshold)

Sixix
27th October 2007, 09:04 AM
If this game is about money for our lovely admins, What did they limit the recruiting rule?

Course they are trying to fix whats was going on "wrong" with the game, where only a big alliance can win... But at the same time, players like Henry-TDO used to fill their pockets...

I used to click up to 100 clicks per minute with my 400kbps Internet connection, Now with their restrictions, I can barely click up to 35 cpm with the best choice avaliable: DHX.

Kings of Chaos gained 2,000 new players (accounts) this age. 2,000 new players? I don't think so.
Just imagine how many people quit, so we could say that we are dealing with tons of fake accounts again (not like during age5: It was critical, 10/11 fakes per player, best record registered was about 77 fakes the same age If I'm not Wrong)

Is KoC getting screwed?i really doubt the koc admins get money for adverts that get blocked...
they probably make more money with noobs who click on the adverts by accident :p

Lord_Ezek
9th November 2007, 09:42 PM
DDL down?

Back_Breaker
9th November 2007, 09:42 PM
i really doubt the koc admins get money for adverts that get blocked...
they probably make more money with noobs who click on the adverts by accident :p

LOL!
They get paid for ads displayed on their pages.
Blocked or not, as the "blocking" is on the user end, so they really have no control over it.

Anyhoo, on topic, is anyone else getting a 404 page from DDL?
Are they getting ddos'd again???

Back_Breaker
9th November 2007, 09:44 PM
DDL down?

...beat me by seconds, lol.
Anyhoo, glad its not just me...

Lord_Ezek
9th November 2007, 10:10 PM
looks like we are the only ones trying to use DDL atm. LOL

About DHX, is there anyway i can still access KOC while clicking on DHX ? i cant bank when using DHX...

jYm-
10th November 2007, 01:00 AM

About DHX, is there anyway i can still access KOC while clicking on DHX ? i cant bank when using DHX...

Version 2.3 you can click the list without being logged in but you can only click the list once since you arent logged into your koc account.

http://nameless-r.us/recruiter/DarkHorse2.3.exe

the_last_dawn
10th November 2007, 02:11 AM
yeh but you dont get much click back with DHX. i mean its really slow.

AncientHumor
23rd November 2007, 03:46 PM
anybody know a good recruiter for mac other than cerbere?

Gameshark07
3rd December 2007, 02:43 AM

nah, if you try it will shut you out of your clicker.

on a similar note,
your little brother can be on his account while you click, on yours, if you use another browser like firefox or anything rlly besides I.E
xD

i use DHX, i've tried cerbere, & ddl, but DHX is my biased fave xP:blackmage: