PDA

View Full Version : Introducing: Me, Myself, and I

CarysDelight
28th November 2004, 10:30 AM
:hifolks: Hey everybody! I'm a new member to KingsofChaos.com and I'm kind of scouting the forums, reading up on all the rules, regulations, etc...basically I'm trying to get a feel for everything through the forums, and I'm really excited to be here!

I love: life.
I aspire towards: COSMIC DOMINATION :roillingc and self-improvement.
I dislike: mean people.
I hope: for peace, happiness, and that people believe in themselves.
I am: supposedly an ENFP.

My birthday's coming soon, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

LT3_banned
28th November 2004, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry, but you're only allowed to introduce one person per thread.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

by which I mean "Hello" and probably "have a nice time", but most likely just "hello".

READ THE RULES!!!!!

CarysDelight
28th November 2004, 11:27 AM
<---Extremely gullible

I'll just say thanks and leave it at that. :heh:

Touch_of_Death
28th November 2004, 12:44 PM
hi,

welcome to GUA I see you already have met LT3, he's the local joker around here :tongue:. Keep in mind that this board isn't for KoC alone, but you figured that out already I guess.

I just wanna say happy birthday already, because i will never have the chance again I think or I might forget... :(

Anyway have fun!

greetz

Tarukai
28th November 2004, 02:23 PM
welcome to GUA!

I don't seem to need to tell you it's not strictly KoC, or to read the rules... sooo....

welcome, and happy (early) birthday!

*does a merry jig*

tomwakefield
28th November 2004, 03:44 PM
Welcome to GUA. Have fun here but, beware, it can be addictive. And remember, you'll need to keep your sense of humour ready.

Raidon_no_Yasuo
28th November 2004, 04:25 PM
Yes I have found out it can be addictive ( I had eaten a lolipop at the time so I was hyper) and I was posting a lot in the spam board, thankfully I didn't get a warning for spamming excessively in the spam forum.

Anyways glad to have you hear. Enjoy your stay and have a good time.. Happy Early Birthday!!! ( don't worry I'll celebrate your birthday when it comes up) woot woot!

Stephen
28th November 2004, 09:40 PM
Oh, you can't get a warning for Spam in the Spam forum...

trust me, it's not possible.

:hifolks: Hey everybody! I'm a new member to KingsofChaos.com and I'm kind of scouting the forums, reading up on all the rules, regulations, etc...basically I'm trying to get a feel for everything through the forums, and I'm really excited to be here!
There is so much more to GuA than KingsOfChaos. Take a moment to check it out if you have the time.