PDA

View Full Version : Listen up ADMINS!(of KoC)

btom4
18th September 2007, 05:09 PM
I want to say what every player in this game right now wants to say. STOP BEING LAZY AND FIX YOUR GAME!!!!!!!

When KoC started of more than 100k players played, now only around 30-40thousand remain and this is including non-active accounts. This should tell you something. You guys need to be more active and if you can't sell the game to someone else who can be more active because you guys have absolutley no clue as to what we do in KoC anymore. I understand you have school and all this other stuff, but so do we and we still manage to give our 2 cents about what we think. So stop making deadlines that you aren't going to keep (Early Sept. what a joke!) you threw off a lot of players strategy's and tactis for finishing well. So get off the toliet and push the button already!

NardHipples
18th September 2007, 05:16 PM
you threw off a lot of players strategy's and tactis for finishing well. So get off the toliet and push the button already!
your fault for depending on the admins to actually do something on time :)

IonStormer
18th September 2007, 05:59 PM
I'm with you all the way. But the admins have showed time and time again they don't give a shit for their game, so why bother?

Don and his clan, Viv, BSS and others have said they're willing to or have already moved to other games. Schedule a meeting with all big alliance leaders on irc, pick a game and make the move when age 7 is over. Bang 90% of koc's active players gone. That will teach them a lesson.

Don-
18th September 2007, 06:20 PM
Don and his clan, Viv, BSS and others have said they're willing to or have already moved to other games. Schedule a meeting with all big alliance leaders on irc, pick a game and make the move when age 7 is over. Bang 90% of koc's active players gone. That will teach them a lesson.

The game were playing/moved to, doesnt require all of koc to join for the game to become active ;)

*winks* at rot. our new game currently has around 500 players reading the "GUA"

/me feels good to be noob again =)

tbh i rly dont care about the future of the game/teaching admins lessons, just want the fucking thing to end. all the bigger players know what im on about. its too much to play big and competatively for 11 months.

once age7 is over im a ghost here, (silentwatcher) (much to the delight of many, including all TF who are enjoying 8-10 hours of sleep, and still being competative ;) )

btom4
18th September 2007, 08:31 PM
Once RoT picks up just a bit more active ppl (it's already doing such a great job) my chain will go there, if KoC doesn't do a dramatic change or something(doubt it) then me and and bunch of other alliances r going there

Don-
18th September 2007, 08:46 PM
Once RoT picks up just a bit more active ppl (it's already doing such a great job) my chain will go there, if KoC doesn't do a dramatic change or something(doubt it) then me and and bunch of other alliances r going there

lol, no offense to u but u need more than 1 acc to be a chain lmao:

User Stats
Name: BTOM
Commander: LordMan-RF
Race: Humans
Alliance Affiliation: Kings of Destruction Founder and Leader DO NOT PROBE I WILL SAB!
Highest Rank 2,203 / 10 months ago
Army Size: 4,261
Treasury: 6,778,269
Fortifications: Trenches
Buddy List Status: None

Officers
Name Army Rank
Voodooman 41 Orcs 22,951
1 officers total | page 1 of 1

~Don.

Don-
18th September 2007, 10:43 PM
sorry viv, i know ur doing a great job spreading rot around, but i think KoC is a better game than rot, most do/maybe not 8beta, but age7 is better. Im with ya in getting as many ppl off koc and onto something else even if it is for the time being.

so i might add ur game to my commander msg anyway, so my officers that dont play TF's new game, can join ur game (they may like it better) so can u get together a nice informative PM and send it to me pls.

i know im a prick, but the admins are worse than me :p

most of TDO(incl HENRY-TDO) is playing with TF in our new adventure onto a new game.... LD and i are pretty certain Pint will get owned next lmao :p

FFS end the age admins, cant u see the game is dying arrrgh!

~Don.

frodo2299
18th September 2007, 10:50 PM
pretty sure pint will get owned next!
never seems to be hard to get owned some how lol

Don-
18th September 2007, 10:54 PM
pretty sure pint will get owned next!
never seems to be hard to get owned some how lol

im very tempted to own BaBsIIe lmao... but ill let him be for now hehhe..

anyway...... END THE AGE ADMINS!!!!1! FOR FUCKS SAKE!

~Don.

MFnBonsai
19th September 2007, 04:32 AM
dunno what you are all harping on about RoT for....

i started an account on RoT less than 2 hrs ago.... playing all by myself and as stated within 2 hrs im on the second page on the rankings and just about to hit top 50....

so tell me where the fun is in that....

Turn-based Gold 2,458,610 lol

Upgrade Stats Rank
Siege Level 31 Attack Force 238,169,592,171 #figure
Fort Level 31 Defense Force 316,174,193,562 #it out
Spy Level 36 Covert Force 731,850,342,730 #ya
Security Level 32 Security Force 629,506,281,479 #self
Overall Rank: #not gunna tell ya....

Don-
19th September 2007, 04:53 AM
so in 10 hours ull have a "Attack force" of 3,456,236,976,986,029,986

and ull be able to hit for: 8,836,978,956,811,654,999,062,950,975

/me Says ahhh....... ohhhh k <---Think an Aussie smartass attempting american voice

~Don.

MFnBonsai
19th September 2007, 04:59 AM
take me outta top 10 then, i know your stats are not such that u can :P
the fun is the chests fests, and the taters, the masses on others to knock them outta top10

the point is also, anyone can strive for top10, anyone, u dont have to click to be able to make it there, you can but you dont have to
the point is that is not unreachable, so big whoop u made it there, now take me out and the rest of us :P

the point is this game is 7 days long, so it would be pretty stupid if you were not able to make ur account top ranked in a few hours

think bon...

why do you make it all about you viv....

you have been pluggin this game all over GUA and saying how great it is....

who cares if you are top 10.... who cares if you lead a chain on there....

once again its all about viv....

atti
19th September 2007, 05:24 AM
This will be the first and only warning. GET ON TOPIC or else I'll close this thread.

FubarTunes
19th September 2007, 11:59 AM
as if they bothered what any of its users think. they've proven that

a lesson to be learned really. dont trust kids to run a mans job. too busy in school and too busy out of school usin wank socks

NightFire91
19th September 2007, 01:10 PM
I have noticed that KoC is unfortunately been loosing a lot of players. I have also noticed a lot less activity in #kingsofchaos. I will always remain loyal to KoC, and the game. I guess I have gone too far to come back.

It would be so amazing if the KoC admins turned around and said... 'woops' We accidentally deleted KoC. However we made backups of KoC Age 2. Have fun! ^_^

The reality is that KoC's future is starting to look very doubtful.=/

LordCounter
19th September 2007, 03:15 PM
I have noticed that KoC is unfortunately been loosing a lot of players.

Oh so you noticed it too? you retarted or something?

I dont care the admins let the age go on longer than they promised, i just want them to friggin announce something on the homepage apologising for the delay or w/e and that they working on it.
its all good if they spend a few minutes on that

also im seriously wondering what is keeping them so occupied

Wraith-
19th September 2007, 04:51 PM
as if they bothered what any of its users think. they've proven that

a lesson to be learned really. dont trust kids to run a mans job. too busy in school and too busy out of school usin wank socks

Or they just don't care about such a vulgar, fastidious, ungrateful community.

*sigh*

Dumb posts like these hardly help the cause.

Back_Breaker
19th September 2007, 05:56 PM
Frankly, I don't beleive ANY post will 'help the cause'.
Admins make money on this game.
If they aren't around to make you all happy, then so fucking what.
They lose money, you gain precious rl time back. (Or just find a new obsession, lol.)

Either they are all just to busy to fuck with it, or they are spending their time on something that makes them MORE money. Either way, I don't see how spamming their inboxes, or making all these whiny threads, will help one single little bit. If anything, you are probably egging them towards saying fuck-all, and deleting the game, as you are all 'putting more pressure on them', so to speak.

Am I defending them? FUCK NO!!! I've played this damn game since the beginning, and I remember when they were VERY active. But hey, they were high-school kids then. Now, they are adults, and there isn't a person on here, ('cept mebbe Remco_), that has any idea of what their life is like.
Picture this: "Hey, Aman, wanna code the new Age tonite?"
Aman: "Gee I'd love to, Rocco, but Tammy is coming over tonite. You know, the one that can tie a knot in a cherry-stem with her tounge??" :party:

Bottom line is, deal with it, or find a new toy. KD is awesome,. RoT I hear is pretty cool...there are other diversions you can find, I'm sure.
For you Age7 rankers, I think the top 10 should set a date themselves, and declare a winner amongst themselves. Then go on your merry way, until if and when Age 8 ever starts.

That's my 50cent. :pc:

midnight_sun_banned
19th September 2007, 10:15 PM
There is no excuse in my books, either pull the plug or take care of business. KoC was a phenomena that made the boys some decent money. Can't imagine out of 4 supposed genesis's not one has the time to maintain the servers at least.
KoC is in trouble as some of these other games are gaining popularity and being nurtured by attentive admins.

btom4
20th September 2007, 04:58 PM
lol, no offense to u but u need more than 1 acc to be a chain lmao:

~Don.
a little fyi for ya i just came back this age and i'm trying to reconstruct wat i once had, don't talk noise don if u don't know the whole thing ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you: Don't talk shit to BTOM

anywayz back to topic, i think everyone can agree that the age should end the last weekend in sept. If it doesn't end then i'm not sure what will happen

FRANKY1
26th September 2007, 11:57 PM
RIGHT ON MAN STOP THE CRYING LIFE GOES ON AGE8