PDA

View Full Version : renaming the new race

chaoticlife
30th August 2007, 12:49 PM
ok so now we have this new race and it seems like we are stuck with it , but to be honest undead does not fit the theme of KOC at all and I for one think it needs to have a name more fitting for the KOC theme .

myself I could see The Fallen - angels banished from heaven . being a more suitable choice since they are harder to kill like the undead supposedly are except unlike the undead they may have actually been around during the time period KOC is suppose to take place in .

if anyone has any other ideas for race names other then undead that actually would fit into the time period that KOC takes place in I would like to hear about them because the undead IMO is just stupid.

Carlos
30th August 2007, 01:31 PM
koc is based on lord of the rings. do u see undead in lotr... erm no. i think the race should be named nazgul, hobbit, uruk-hai... but not undead, unless in spain we have censored books there arent undead guys.
nice post, i will rep you
carlos, the :judge:

Savage_NPK
30th August 2007, 02:14 PM
Nazgul would be awesome.

Lord of forest
30th August 2007, 03:43 PM
koc is based on lord of the rings. do u see undead in lotr... erm no. i think the race should be named nazgul, hobbit, uruk-hai... but not undead, unless in spain we have censored books there arent undead guys.
nice post, i will rep you
carlos, the :judge:
and what about those who inhabited the mountains of Gondor? Ok, they were more like ghosts than zombies, but still undead. So yeah, you probably have censored books in Spain :tongue: I don't mean to defend the new race. I'm pretty sure there could be better names.

Kid Knite
30th August 2007, 03:55 PM
and what about those who inhabited the mountains of Gondor? Ok, they were more like ghosts than zombies, but still undead. So yeah, you probably have censored books in Spain :tongue: I don't mean to defend the new race. I'm pretty sure there could be better names.

if we do have the "indeed" according to lotr and tolken...how the hell would u beat them...unless u have a new weapon thats soul purpose is to beat the undead rite...iono...the undead kinda made the 3rd movie cheezy..wasn't even fair after they got there...and how come they couldn't stay until the whole movie was done..okae enough rambling..:blackmage:

Smitty
1st September 2007, 02:30 AM
those SOBs are harder than hell to kill completely anyway and have the ability to suck the life out of your soldiers. Only problem would be some aerial attack weapons.

Deth
1st September 2007, 03:12 AM
Trees...they have walking trees in LOTR :p.

I actually think the new race should be removed....I dont see lots of people using it next age...

Lord of forest
1st September 2007, 03:37 AM
Trees...they have walking trees in LOTR :p.
a strict LoTR fan would say "Nope, they're no trees. They're Ents" :tongue:
They could get a smash bonus. lol ^^

Od1n
1st September 2007, 04:17 AM
a strict LoTR fan would say "Nope, they're no trees. They're Ents" :tongue:

You would know, you are the lord of the forest afterall :P

I think 4 races offers plenty of variation. Unless they did something completely different with the 5th race, like resurrecting casualties. That would justify implementing an extra race, otherwise keep the traditional 4.

GenghisK
2nd September 2007, 08:16 AM
change the name to the coward race
im seeing guys use elves to go sabbing then when they are finished they switch to undead and go run and hide

Bozza
2nd September 2007, 09:03 AM
I like Ents i think it would be a good name. Also the added a new race to split the elves bonus right? and now undead have 2 bonuses, so i think by age 10 there will be 6 races each with 1 bonus.

You could always have to different typs of elves, like have a High Elfs and Wood Elfs and one can have the Spy bonus and one have the Sentry.