PDA

View Full Version : Best Parts of Previous Ages

King_James_I
21st August 2007, 08:20 PM
Asking player from past ages; What were some of the best aspects of KoC then. Would it improve the game if some of those were brought back. Age 6 100's of weps could be sabbed and it was awesome to see some of the results, I know this is a touchy point between rank and sab accounts but it was interesting.

So whadda ya think???

Good idea Boriszima

So what do you think have been the best and worst changes?? What ideas from the past would you like to see back?

boriszima
22nd August 2007, 12:28 AM
Personally, I would not count sabotage as greatest addition to this game. I enjoyed koc from age 1 because it was simple to learn and easy to play, as it is now. but yet one has to be very careful how to play an account to insure best results.

But overall KOC is getting better, a lot of nice features are getting through, finally after years of wait (literally). but there are fewer players, which kind of sucks, because everybody is PMSing about being farmed.

Adding CAPTACHAS was also nice, because it decreased amount of lame cheaters, so now only hardcore people who know how to program cheat, and not majority of players as it was in age 3.

Suggestion: make this thread into Best And Worst Additions to the game play.