PDA

View Full Version : Genghis Sean's Horde

Gothic_Warrior
26th November 2004, 08:14 AM
Hello, I'm Gothic_Warrior, the co-commander of Genghis Sean's Horde!

Name of Alliance: Genghis Sean's Horde

Current Amount of people in the alliance(In the Game): 12 and growing

Current Amount of People in alliance(In the forums): 6

HTML of Webpage: http://s4.invisionfree.com/Genghis_Seans_Horde

Description:

The Horde of GenghisSean is a clan that is dedicated to being awsome in the multiplayer internet game Kings of Chaos. It doesn't matter who you are, we would be thrilled to have you join and play with us.

Clone
26th November 2004, 09:40 AM
Your forum link does not work. I will leave this open to give you time to fix it.

~ Works now, approved = Tytrox

Gothic_Warrior
26th November 2004, 07:32 PM
Thank you for grantiing us the title as a true alliance. Now, for some of the pros of our clan.

-Genghis Sean and I have experience from age two, and both ended pretty high rank wise, so we know how the system works.
-Strict discipline policy that punishes alliance members that attack or sab on other members.
-Offers protection from other KoC members that keep attack you or you can't defend against.
-Force to be reckoned with; just because we're small doesn't mean that we are not powerful.
-We will answer you if you have any questions.

Now, here are a few simple rules.

1. Until we get a clicker, you must click on everyone else's link if you want your link clicked.
2. Do not fight or sab other clan members. You will be punished.
3. (Commanders only) You are allowed to sab and attack other members, but ONLY for punishment, or you will get punished also.
4. Spying is legal among clan members, but if another member finds out, you CANNOT retaliate. If you lose spies, then that's your punishment.
5. If, by chance, you surpass your commander in rank, then you will become the commander. Details will be revealed at the time if said happens.

Happy fighting!

Gothic_Warrior
30th November 2004, 03:10 PM
Just to get more people to read this...BUMP!