PDA

View Full Version : Bug

Nameless_87
17th August 2007, 06:08 PM
I dont know if there are already similar posts but it appears like a bug:

When a commander who has officers goes inactive the officers should be transfered to the commander's commander. I know a person whose account went inactive and his officers not only didnt transfer to the person's commander but they were shown as:

Commander: None

and the alliance commander wasn't changed. There was still the name of the alliance commander and the alliance name.

The most important thing though is that they didn't move to the person's commander and that feature was supposed to be working, or at least i think.

Have anyone noticed this?

ffmaster
17th August 2007, 07:01 PM
the feature applies to deleted accounts...the one you see went into vacation mode...

Nameless_87
17th August 2007, 07:05 PM
the feature applies to deleted accounts...the one you see went into vacation mode...

He got inactive because didnt log in. And I thought that implies your officers move to your commander.

If a player decides to delete their account, all officers automatically move up to the deleter's commander

You're right though. Although i think if someone went inactive this feature should apply as well and when they got active again they have their officers back again.