PDA

View Full Version : Farming, impossible?

kurogina
17th August 2007, 01:11 AM
alright i attacked some really high ranked guy cuz he's been sabbing my alliance and i was too low to sab back, he has 6,123 guys and i attacked him thinking maybe ill kill a few. i only killed 2. Of course he won the fight but i was expecting at least some kind of decent amount. Is this normal? (im not a noob, i've played in age 4 and 6, i've just never really attacked to kill ppl)

MFnBonsai
17th August 2007, 01:41 AM
alright i attacked some really high ranked guy cuz he's been sabbing my alliance and i was too low to sab back, he has 6,123 guys and i attacked him thinking maybe ill kill a few. i only killed 2. Of course he won the fight but i was expecting at least some kind of decent amount. Is this normal? (im not a noob, i've played in age 4 and 6, i've just never really attacked to kill ppl)

If he beat your SA then that is probably why the low soldier loss....

kurogina
17th August 2007, 01:58 AM
alright, and your picture thing is kinda creepy haha

Smitty
17th August 2007, 05:44 AM
You might be surprised as to how much damage you caused his spys and sentrys. That part of the attack doesn't show to the attacker, but it can be quite significant depending on how many he has trained. Particularly when we could 1x5 the player. I got hit in AGE 7 to the tune of 2,000 spys and sentrys I lost by being 1x5'd by one player. That smarts :)

kamikaze_ninja
17th August 2007, 06:06 AM
You might be surprised as to how much damage you caused his spys and sentrys. That part of the attack doesn't show to the attacker, but it can be quite significant depending on how many he has trained. Particularly when we could 1x5 the player. I got hit in AGE 7 to the tune of 2,000 spys and sentrys I lost by being 1x5'd by one player. That smarts :)

If an attack is defended the defender doesn't lose any spies or sentries. Only successful attacks kill coverts and sentries.

freija
17th August 2007, 08:15 AM
kamikaze_ninja is right.Another eplanation for killing only 2 soldiers is that he have the majority of them trained as attack soldiers and you can`t kill his attack soldiers no matter their amount.

btom4
17th August 2007, 01:33 PM
yeh 5x1's in beta don't really exsist, u can do them but it's a bit of a waste of turns. and the part about low number of trained DA soliders is true to

boriszima
22nd August 2007, 12:32 AM
Of course he won the fight but i was expecting at least some kind of decent amount. Is this normal? (im not a noob, i've played in age 4 and 6, i've just never really attacked to kill ppl)

If you get defended, you take a lot higher loses then the defender. Also if there is a significant difference in his DA being so much bigger than your SA, then you basically don't even dent.

the key is to win the attack and be successful at sabbing the guy, if you cant do either, i suggest don't pick a fight, otherwise you will get a beating.

kurogina
22nd August 2007, 01:41 AM
alright, i was j/w
is there a way i can close this thread?