PDA

View Full Version : Sab Turns, and "Sab Deals"

ZoSo_AoA-
12th August 2007, 01:09 PM
As clicking became more and more the business of Kings of Chaos, we saw the emergence of "Growth Deals" and "Clicks For Sale, PM for Details!"

Should this sab turn be kept in place for Age 8, I suggest we see the birth of "Sab Deals" as many accounts will be sitting on 500 turns and no current actions.

I know I would entertain the thought of Sabbing for gold, and so would others, and I think what rankers have finally done is turn sabbing into a business in KoC whether they want to or not.

You can't stop sabbing, and in cases like mine, you can't hope to contain it either.

As for this beta age, I got 500 turns and they just might be for sale. :devil2:

EMPC
12th August 2007, 01:15 PM
Yeah, there are lots of sabbers for hire...

ZoSo_AoA-
12th August 2007, 01:29 PM
yeah there are, and individual or small groups, wont have any greater effect than they are now.

What I'm suggesting is changing the landscape of what current alliances do, in an effort to keep sabotage on the rise and not in the decline, as some seem hellbent on doing.

I'm not going to call out any here and now, but the same thought has had to have crossed the minds of those leading an organization. And if they are like me, play this game for the teamwork involved in this game.

Yeah there is teamwork in ranking, hunting and growth deals. But the action is in sabbing, and its the game we want to play.

We, as sabbers, need to keep that spirit.

Admittedly, sabbers are some of the most arrogant, and self-important players out there, but that is part of being a great sabber. I hope that this suggestion can work with that thought process.

zeshan
12th August 2007, 10:08 PM
lolz sabbers for hire,
but thing is will there be enough player who will be willing to sab other just for gold and let their offies and clans account be destroyed???

and if ur aiming for single person who is alone then how much damage can a single person deal??

Suicide_Kings
12th August 2007, 11:22 PM
A single person who has 500 turns can do a considerable amount of damage if they have a high enough spy rating.

Me personally will be all spy in age 8 if they keep the 500 turns the way it is.i wouldn't even ask for money for sabbs. maybe some clicks tho :)

Samhain
13th August 2007, 10:23 AM
I reckon it is high time sabbers united against the plight of rankers.

zeshan
13th August 2007, 02:44 PM
I reckon it is high time sabbers united against the plight of rankers.

highly unlikely, as some of the rankers are great sabbers too,
i am a sabber and SOME time i like ranking too, but most of time its sab , sab and some more of sabs!!! though i must say i like stealing gold too :p:badger_2:

Samhain
13th August 2007, 02:52 PM
Sab chains have spent too much time and resources warring each other, while rankers usually had a quiet ride. I would like to see all the major sab and war chains in a single chain, BSS, ES, UA, LaCN, FF, Nameless, DES etc warring every ranker out there...

zeshan
13th August 2007, 03:10 PM
UA, FF and LaCN i think are not full on sab chains, they are rather all round

jog1
13th August 2007, 08:59 PM
UA, FF and LaCN i think are not full on sab chains, they are rather all round

UA was a sab chain, but it doesn't exist anymore.

Wouldn't surprise me if matt tried to do a come back in age 8 and try to form UA again. Not sure it would be the same UA that we saw before. Probably more a bunch of people under matt only for his clicks and not as a sab chain

MFnBonsai
13th August 2007, 10:13 PM
UA was a sab chain, but it doesn't exist anymore.

Wouldn't surprise me if matt tried to do a come back in age 8 and try to form UA again. Not sure it would be the same UA that we saw before. Probably more a bunch of people under matt only for his clicks and not as a sab chain

with the admins active i dont think a UA could last long....

Tidus-
14th August 2007, 08:29 AM
It be good too see UA do a comeback.

jog1
14th August 2007, 06:58 PM
with the admins active i dont think a UA could last long....

Actually, a lot of old UA members are now playing in the same chain.

We are called Subzer0 like in the old days, though not many players are active. Might be more active for age 8.