PDA

View Full Version : how do we deal with sabbers now?

trask
9th August 2007, 10:21 AM
So here it is, we no longer have any defence against sabb chains and solo sabbers. Give me back the abbility to 5x1 these jerks who know we can't touch them because they have no tools.

beebob2uk
9th August 2007, 10:40 AM
5x1's never did any damage anyway, only way to stop them is to be able to sab their spy tools

Tidus-
9th August 2007, 11:15 AM
5*1 does a great deal of damage to pure sabbers. I agree they should bring tht back.

Carlos
9th August 2007, 11:16 AM
5x1 my age7 account did hurt me a bit, and im sure the 5x1 on tgf hurted a bit too. a bit is in 4mill coverts LOL
also, one of the biggest pwnage is koc was done in age 4, and it was almost all 5x1, cant remember his name, but he dropped from the 50´s to the k´s in a few weeks of constant 5x1. jsd, lordcounter, sneaking or anyone else around in dt at the time might remember

sol actually, 5x1is more effective in the top200 id say than sabs

as for sabbers... hell, raising ur da a bit is enough to keep the noob ones away, since most people have high sentries

edit: with the current rules, u can farm a sabber 5x a day, killing the same number of coverts. that way, u can just 5x1 at differenthours and steal gold

trask
9th August 2007, 12:01 PM
true I haden't thought of it that way lol.
I'll start farming the shit out of them lol.
Mwahahaahahahaahhaahaaaa

But this age has been a trip for sure.

GenghisK
9th August 2007, 12:26 PM
approx 110 trained spy soldiers equal the cost of 1 Nunk = Spy rate

Massing is needed to reduce this value

EMPC
9th August 2007, 12:31 PM
5*1 does work. If they have no DA, it is very easy to kill of soldiers and coverts. However it sucks having the cap on turns so no one wants to mass.

Clumps
9th August 2007, 12:56 PM
one of the biggest pwnage is koc was done in age 4, and it was almost all 5x1, cant remember his name, but he dropped from the 50s to the ks in a few weeks of constant 5x1. jsd, lordcounter, sneaking or anyone else around in dt at the time might remember

I think that would be draicorn who got his ass handed to him by DT.

MFnBonsai
9th August 2007, 06:48 PM
I think that would be draicorn who got his ass handed to him by DT.

wasnt only DT ;)

DN used to hit me up everyday to take away weapons and kill coverts.... and from what i remember it was many other players as well.... DN used to hit up anyone with enough SA to do some damage to him....

but it was fun cause when you massed or sabbed drac.... you didnt just get a whiny pm in your inbox.... you got a damn friggin novel.... he should have been the author of Harry Potter....