Alliance Name:

Kings of Power

Alliance Member Count(on forums):

Alliance Forum Link:
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Kings_of_Power

Why you would like to have an alliance thread:

1. to get a strong forum
2. to help our alliance grow strong
3. to become a top and noticed alliance.
4. to help other koc players grow strong and reach there goals

Brief description of your alliance:
I made this alliance along time ago then i decided to merge it with MTC but now i decided to re-open it. I deleted all forums, members, posts and topics. Im restarting it and getting more members. I used to have almost 100 members including members on the first page. So help KOP grow again and join us.

Approved. Rincewind.

Joeyhohplayer
23rd November 2004, 08:44 PM
well i know the people who made this clan and they are really good koc'rs as it were. This is a great alliance but were small right now and it would be a awesume alliance to be a part of for any koc player

SirFro
23rd November 2004, 08:58 PM
Yeah this is going to be a great aliance next age and we hope to make the front page, any one looking for a new aliance and not to be part of an aliance that the leader doesnt even know your in, join us.

SirFro

Orcstriker
23rd November 2004, 09:04 PM
Yeah we have a few really good plans that might work and get us up high on the first page. believe it or not. But i ask all people to please help an take part of this new plan.

Joeyhohplayer
26th November 2004, 07:08 PM
we should most of all of us be in the top 1000 and litter koc with our members.

Orcstriker
26th November 2004, 07:59 PM
Yeah... Were gonna grow until we are noticed like all the other big alliances. We will be known by all.

Sangrean
28th November 2004, 08:01 PM
as an ally to Kings of Power I have to say that they're going to do great next age. The sooner you join the better you'll be!

Davie
29th November 2004, 08:49 AM
yer, just joined, its all right you know....

Orcstriker
29th November 2004, 07:53 PM
Yeah were starting to grow more now and seeing alot more activity :D please join up! :D

Davie
1st December 2004, 06:55 AM
25 members & counting!

Orcstriker
1st December 2004, 08:05 PM
Yeah i hope we get to be one of the really big alliances lol :p
we also just got a website that a friend of mine made for us
http://www.freewebs.com/kingsofpower
u like it? lol i love it read the story to he made it to. hes awesome lol

Sangrean
2nd December 2004, 06:09 PM
I'm now a leader of Kings of Power, Legolas and I now co-lead. I have to say that I'm glad that I joined this alliance. Already I feel really welcome after being here for only a short time.
Next age we are going to own KoC. We plan on getting several members into the top 500, maybe even higher! We can also help you become strong by giving tips, protection, and a good community. Join up!

Orcstriker
3rd December 2004, 06:15 AM
Yeah in our help section theres an unbelievable amount of stuff to help anybody out :p
so if ur new we can teach u how to play

mky122
3rd December 2004, 01:14 PM
Add me to the 25!

Davie
3rd December 2004, 02:07 PM
erm...added!

Orcstriker
4th December 2004, 06:38 AM
add u to the 25 what?? owell guys lets not spam in here keep it good so we dont get our thread closed.

Sangrean
4th December 2004, 06:37 PM
We have 31 registered members

we're constantly getting new members, and becoming stronger. in the next age we're going to own everyone, so get on the bandwagon!

Joeyhohplayer
4th December 2004, 07:22 PM
we now have a clickmaster and have allied with a clan that is about to get a clicker.

Orcstriker
4th December 2004, 07:58 PM
Yup an we just changed our Skin me an 1 of the other admins like it alot an hope u all do to so please join up :D

Sangrean
4th December 2004, 09:42 PM
Our new skin is even better than before =D
We also help you get on Rogue Guild, a really great clicker.

And we have several members in the top 15,000 that can help sab your enemies. We can offer you a lot of protection!

Orcstriker
16th December 2004, 06:44 PM
yup i love the skin an the forum markers.
Seems you left Kings of Power :P so now our new admin to take his space is RedMage. Everybody congragulate him :P
We now have 44 members an lots of stuff to talk about an big plans for next age. Join up, you wont regret it.

crazyelves
23rd December 2004, 12:29 AM
as soon as you check this site out you are drwn to it.. i cant really explain it you have to see for your self.. maybe its the awesome looking forums.. or the active members always in the forums and willing to help.. maybe the clicking heaven of the clicklist ....or maybe there welcome posts.. i dont know its just something i cant put my finger on .. so come and check it out and see what i mean