PDA

View Full Version : Zeruch

Calypso
28th April 2007, 04:58 PM
Alright then, it has been quite a while since I've posted a new character profile, and so here's the latest one. I've already used this character a bit, and I'm sure many are wondering how this works. Here goes. NOTE: This is Incomplete. History and Personality are yet to be added.

And above us, flowing, exploding,
Our dreams burst forth in life and death!
Hold me and tell me we’ll burn like stars!
Burn as we fall…

Name: Zeruch
Title: Guardian Angel of Strength

I am the arm of God. On wings that are stronger than a thousand eagles I descend to sustain you. Invoke me from your heart to uphold you in these wings, allowing my warm golden strength to flow into you and fill your body.
Race: Angel
-> Denomination: Power (See below)
Primary Element: Spirit
Secondary Element: Wind
Alignment: Good
Age Appearance: 23 –ish
Height: 7’
Weight: 250 lbs.
Eyes: Well spaced, sharp, yet elegant in shape. Gold in color
Hair: Silky, long blonde hair.
Home: 3rd heaven Shehagim
Physical Description: Skin is clear and the color of ivory. Imperfections are rare, if any at all. His features, both facial and otherwise, are elegant and dignified. He holds himself with grace, not to be mistaken with arrogance. His shoulders are square and strong, though not broad. His skeletal frame ranges between light and medium, suggesting he does not partake of heavy physical combat. His fingers are skinny and long, with slight nails that are well cared for. His hands appear quite feminine. His attire consists of mostly robes, formal with intricate designs sewn onto them in gold string. His robes fall well to his feet. He wears sandals.
Personality:

Angelic Hierarchy

First Hierarchy (Choir)
Clustered around the central core of purity.
- SERAPHIM: There is said to be four of these angelic beings. They are listed as the four holy beasts in the book of Revelation and are also described as angels with four faces and six wings.
- CHERUBIM: It is also they who are often sent to earth with the greatest of tasks. The guardians of the fixed stars, keepers of celestial records, bestowers of knowledge. Chief rulers are Ophaniel, Rikbiel, Zophiel, and, before his fall, Satan.
- THRONES: Having the most bizarre physical appearance of the celestial host, they are described a great wheels, covered with a great many eyes and glowing with light.

Second Hierarchy (Choir)
An ultimate unification with "God the Source". All Orders within this Triad strive to balance or reconcile such opposites as good and bad, matter and spirit and higher and lower, thus risking corruption in doing so.
- DOMINIONS or DOMINATIONS: Act as a sort of middle management between the upper choir and the lower, holding the task of regulating the duties of lower angels. They receive their orders from the seraphim and cherubim. It is only with extreme rarity that the dominations make themselves physically known to mortals.
- VIRTUES: The virtues not only are concerned with maintaining the aspects of the natural world, but also with bestowing blessings upon the material world.
- POWERS: Spirits of Form. Holding one of the most dangerous tasks, the powers are responsible for maintaining the border between Heaven and Earth. Acting as a sort of elite guard, they constantly watch for demonic attack, and are the major line of defense and battle during heavenly warfare. There are more angels from the ranks of the powers listed as fallen than from any other member of the hierarchy.

Third Hierarchy (Choir)
Most exposed and vulnerable to any corrosion of flesh. Angels from these Orders are most well known to us simply because they are most like us.
- PRINCIPALITIES: The head of the final choir, the principalities watch over the mortal world directly, guiding and protecting the earth's nations, cities and towns.
- ARCHANGELS: Guardians of people and all physical things. Angels above the order of Angels. It also serves to designate a specific rank of angels in the angelic heirarchy.
- ANGELS: Guardians of people and all physical things. Sons of life or of twilight. A rank which intermediates between God and Man. Angels are closest to earth and earthly matters, whereas the archangels have more to do with the heavenly realm.

The Seven Heavens

First Heaven (Shamayim):
The lowest heaven, Shamayim borders the Earth. Ruled by the angel Gabriel, it contains the clouds, the winds, the Upper Waters, and is home to the two hundred astronomer-angels who preside over the stars.

Second Heaven (Raquia):
It is within this heaven that the fallen angels are imprisoned waiting final judgment in complete darkness.

Third Heaven (Shehaqim):
Hell lies within the northern boundaries of the third heaven. Sagun is ruled over by Anahel and three subordinate saraphim: Jagniel, Rabacyel, and Dalquiel, and is the residence for Izra'il, the Islamic angel of death. It is here that the wicked are tortured by angels.

Fourth Heaven (Machanon):
Ruled by Michael. It is here that the Garden of Eden is housed.

Fifth Heaven (Mathey):
Mathey is home to Aaron and the avenging angels. The northern boundaries are said to be ruled by Sandalphon. It is also home to the fallen Grigori (watchers). In the southern regions, on the other hand, reside the ministering angels who endlessly change the praises of the Lord.

Sixth Heaven (Zebul):
The sixth heaven is ruled by Zebul,(by day), and Sabath,(by night). This stormy, snow ridden dwelling is home to the seven phoenixes and the seven cherubim who sing the praises of God. A multitude of other angelic beings also reside here who study an array of subjects including astronomy, ecology, the seasons, and mankind.

Seventh Heaven (Araboth):
The holiest of heavens. Araboth is ruled by Cassiel and is home to God on his Divine Throne. It is also home to the highest orders of angels--the seraphim, cherubim, and thrones.

The Seventh Heaven is the abode of human souls waiting to be born. It is also the seat of God; of Zagzagel, prince of the Torah; and the dwelling place of the seraphim, hayyoth, etc.

Dowsha
21st August 2007, 11:23 PM
Are you going to post spirit/wind spells?