PDA

View Full Version : Sab vs Sentry the 1 millionth whine...

eric_richards
20th November 2004, 11:04 PM
I know this has been posted 1 million times it seems, and no one really knows the formula other then the 4 gurus who blessed us with this game. Granted there is the whole random factor but the KoC algorithm for sab'ing vs. sentry, but their algorithm still bites my a$$. I have a spy rating over 30 million and couldnt manage to sab a guy with 10 million sentry using all 10 turns. Not 1 F'ING TIME!!! Using 1 spy to sab 1 Black Powder. NADA...I've heard there may have been some changes to the system to account for high spy rating players sab'ing low level players. If thats the case why have a rating system at all if you dont intend to use it? Its about as usefull as the paper I wipe my crack with. The name of the game has "chaos" in it and it seems to me if its anything but...

Higher SA beats lower DA. Higher Spy SHOULD beat lower Sentry. PERIOD!!! Its called strategy. You either devote your resources to sentry/defense, attack/spy or mix it up. Whatever your flavor the equation should make SOME sense. This is just one of the many flaws to this game that will eventually be its downfall if not fixed.

blurgish_blade
21st November 2004, 02:14 AM
Yes u are definetly right...

In age 2 the the formula was much more simple and better...

I think they should just bring back the age 2 formula except get rid of spy immunity...

Mabye they should make it so that it uses 2 attack turns like age 2 so u can't over sabb...

Ur right though, us people work only on our spies becos we think we can kane everyone but once u get it, it doesn't work becos they added the 25% rule and the rule which allows u to sabb ppl only around ur rank!

killer_89
21st November 2004, 02:50 AM
Yea because of the formula it is not worth spending our gold to build up our spy and rating...