PDA

View Full Version : Head accounts for Age 8

Blitz
18th April 2007, 03:12 PM
First off, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I will hold FiT's head account in Age 8. This is the first time I've held the position since Age 4. FiT will probably join under the TLH main account in exchange for officers and clicks. All in all a similar structure to Age 7, and ages before that.

But, since I don't want this thread to be self-glorifying crap, I would like to see others post who their Age 8 chain leaders will be. You can include both alliance leaders and over-all chain leaders, if applicable.

Davie
18th April 2007, 04:03 PM
Nazgul Reloaded are pleased to have majorwitch as our Age 8 chain head, with Gundarl-NR below her. We will be for the 3rd age working closely with Defiant Dragons, or Taterdragons chain.

lordman11
18th April 2007, 04:25 PM
R4WR will have Glint (Shadow_Slayer) as our main account in Age 8. We will be happily working closely with United Legends, Dragons Legacy and Hell Guardians in that age as well.

Cipher_21
18th April 2007, 05:30 PM
DSA will be working with DD also, along with NR. I will play the DSA head account and be a commander of taterdragon.

BaBsIIe
19th April 2007, 01:50 PM
B³ ( BaBsIIe's Barbarian Bastards ) will be lead by me... we don't use IRC or forums... smoke signals did the job previous ages and will do so again age 8...

oh yeah and I heard something with TSH and TPC and archangel's boys and girls working together... pigsfooot, crusty and archangelat will be the bigger accounts... blah blah... yada yada yada... who cares...

to summarize B³ will be lead by me, that's the thing to remmeber...

:)

Shadow_Slayer
19th April 2007, 08:22 PM
R4WR will have Glint (Shadow_Slayer) as our main account in Age 8. We will be happily working closely with United Legends, Dragons Legacy and Hell Guardians in that age as well.

that would be me ^_^

will be an interesting first full age for our alliance

Custos
20th April 2007, 12:44 AM
ES has a new head account next age, Stes done an awesome job this age but he has chosen to step aside and allow another ES member to take the reigns.

Badass-Babe is ES new head account and with this we return to our roots, she has an awesome sab record perhaps one of the best in KOC. With Badass-Babe as head will hearld a return T0msky type era. Thought we were bad this age, everyone who screwed with us this age has not seen nothing yet ;).

Sokaris
20th April 2007, 02:23 AM
Im happy to announce being elected as one of the 2 leaders of LGC and the LGC headaccount next age :)

Merv_LaCN`
20th April 2007, 07:44 AM
Of course, TheGodFather_LaCN will be our head account ;)

at0mik
20th April 2007, 09:11 AM
OmegaSt0rm will be the head account for TA =).

ShadowLord
20th April 2007, 09:53 AM
Nabooru_DS will lead the Descendants of Shadow in Age 8. He should be making a good appearance for us, and he has something to prove following his hacking this age.

wendy21
20th April 2007, 11:23 AM
HellGuardians will be lead by a man once again. Streak.

*wendy gets to have social life again. Yupi!!!

Soldier_Worst
20th April 2007, 01:57 PM
ES has a new head account next age, Stes done an awesome job this age but he has chosen to step aside and allow another ES member to take the reigns.

I know it's not really the place to tell, but I couldn't resist to express my disagreement on that one.. Even sabclan leaders should have the capacities to make sense sometimes.. If you look at the posts of MFnBonsai, you can see it's possible. Dunno if he does alot, it's possible he's devoted, but looking at leadership skills, he doesn't even step in the shadow of t0msky's small toenail.

-srry for the off topic post-

Shadow_Slayer
20th April 2007, 02:26 PM
Of course, TheGodFather_LaCN will be our head account ;)

and can we expect WW to be playing the TGF account?

LoseR
20th April 2007, 02:40 PM
First off, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I will hold FiT's head account in Age 8. This is the first time I've held the position since Age 4. FiT will probably join under the TLH main account in exchange for officers and clicks. All in all a similar structure to Age 7, and ages before that.

But, since I don't want this thread to be self-glorifying crap, I would like to see others post who their Age 8 chain leaders will be. You can include both alliance leaders and over-all chain leaders, if applicable.

I LOVE YOU, VEGNA!! :P

I hope you take good care of the chain next age :)

Murdoc_LaCN
20th April 2007, 03:55 PM
I LOVE YOU, VEGNA!! :P

I hope you take good care of the chain next age :)
Yes or it will be another leader of LaCn but it will be most likely WW :P

Shadow_Slayer
20th April 2007, 03:59 PM
/me thinks you quoted the wrong person <_<

Custos
22nd April 2007, 01:39 AM
I know it's not really the place to tell, but I couldn't resist to express my disagreement on that one.. Even sabclan leaders should have the capacities to make sense sometimes.. If you look at the posts of MFnBonsai, you can see it's possible. Dunno if he does alot, it's possible he's devoted, but looking at leadership skills, he doesn't even step in the shadow of t0msky's small toenail.

Understandable mate but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think Stes did a good job as ES head account this age but Badass-Babe will do a better job being that she doesn't take crap from anyone just like t0m ;)

MFnBonsai
22nd April 2007, 01:47 AM
If you look at the posts of MFnBonsai, you can see it's possible. Dunno if he does alot, it's possible he's devoted, but looking at leadership skills, he doesn't even step in the shadow of t0msky's small toenail.

dunno if that was a dig at me or not.... but least i still lead my alliance and aint been banned....

and FYI there aint much to leading a sabb chain.... peeps ask if they can go sabb these guys i say go for it.... they say can i farm these guys i say go for it.... they say can we cook you bacon and eggs for breakfast i say go for it as long as ya female and wear a french maid outfit....

LordCounter
22nd April 2007, 04:17 AM
dunno if that was a dig at me or not.... but least i still lead my alliance and aint been banned....

and FYI there aint much to leading a sabb chain.... peeps ask if they can go sabb these guys i say go for it.... they say can i farm these guys i say go for it.... they say can we cook you bacon and eggs for breakfast i say go for it as long as ya female and wear a french maid outfit....

hmm well im not female but i do have a french maid outfit :raiseroof

So, who's gonna lead PR

dumbman
22nd April 2007, 05:04 AM
lol whos gonna be RF as well

GiantDave_WoC
22nd April 2007, 06:52 AM
lol whos gonna be RF as well

There are a few candidates for RF :)

My guess is Either grey, Hundar or LoS but thats only who I think wants the account :P

GiantDave

Agent-of-Mayhem
22nd April 2007, 06:53 AM
I think you should have it Dave, would make KOC fun again :P

Juvi9le
22nd April 2007, 10:16 AM
The defiant dragon's will be lead by taterdragon once again, yes you heard it right, rob is back ;). GL to every body in age 8!

Carlos
22nd April 2007, 10:59 AM
im gonna lead carlos rank squad CRS if i play, so 99% this allince wont exist next age

elfmare
22nd April 2007, 08:47 PM
Understandable mate but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think Stes did a good job as ES head account this age but Badass-Babe will do a better job being that she doesn't take crap from anyone just like t0m ;)

I thing Badass-Babe will do a great job, its not a compation on who's the best lead, past or present, and until she steps in, you will never know.. just by talking to her, i think she will be awsome...

ConnorMcleod
23rd April 2007, 01:41 AM
I will be Leading TheChosenBrotherHood in Age 8 and running the lead account, of course I say that very loosely as the Account is the property of the people of TCBH and the leadership is Council based. I would be more of a figure head once again.

RMFz-
23rd April 2007, 03:09 AM
RMFz will be lead by The_RMFz (or I change names) with dorgoth. We will be alternating spots above each other.

GiantDave_WoC
23rd April 2007, 04:36 AM
I think you should have it Dave, would make KOC fun again :P

Lol I will just be sabbing :)

And not much clicking. Had enough of KoC now :P

chaser1
23rd April 2007, 05:13 AM
Ill be leading The Crimson Legion. If not me, then Death_Touch55 or Dhenry will be, it all depends on if I have the time to play or not.

Jezuzz
23rd April 2007, 08:41 AM
Darkrebellion will remain the leader Camanchee

:D

donal
23rd April 2007, 02:55 PM
I've been designated to play the head account for UL next Age. Seems no one else had the time or desire to be bogged down..lol

matt_77
23rd April 2007, 05:56 PM
Ua head will be me, chain under me with chris over me ;) see you all next age

ofom_dezarc
23rd April 2007, 06:41 PM
yay let's get banned all over again

Chaos_Mage
24th April 2007, 10:17 AM
lol... i don't think matt would be as stupid as to get banned for the third (or is fourth?) time in a row.

Truewind
27th April 2007, 08:16 PM
I have no idea who will be leader of FF in Age 8, or head account or any of that.
It's yet to be decided.
I'll let everyone know, once it's decided.
All i have to say though, is whoever is picked, will make a mark on KOC :D

jaredmt
28th April 2007, 07:49 PM
Shadow Lites will have Twiztidlotus2_SL as head account and he's going to be under TheGodFather_LaCN

dokken
1st October 2007, 05:29 AM
FF's Head will be FearlessForce_Kill (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3827786), played by suckonmychunk.
He's currenlty boosting Pr0dIgY who's our top-of-chain.

ThreeHundredSpartans
2nd October 2007, 11:47 AM
Gunslingers will be headed by Cowboynjs

I am second in line

Good luck to everyone in Age 8!

- GTE

btom4
2nd October 2007, 03:11 PM
BLACKCHAOS(not his age 8 KoC name) will be Kings of Destruction head account this age. he finished #1 clicker in beta as well ^__^

Bozza
2nd October 2007, 07:04 PM
.:Knights of the Round Table:. will be lead by me (redrock), although currently im under Apostate, my co-leader.

streak
6th October 2007, 05:00 PM
I am not the chainhead for hellsguardians as we made a few changes since the time I was voted in. Lord_Avatar (ZeroTolerance-HG) is the head acount for HG. Instead I am playing the top acount for United Front.

ZoSo_AoA-
6th October 2007, 06:30 PM
The New Breed will be led by a bottle of Puerto Rican Rum. Most likely Bacardi.

elfmare
7th October 2007, 03:29 AM

dang striaght lowe, Bacardi.. the best..

Kill3rSam
7th October 2007, 11:46 AM
The Lords of Peril 's chainhead will be Slasher-X , him and Jazza are leading LoP now as previeus leaders Skorpz, TraxDaMax and myself are stepping down ( life etc).

LordStorm_LOR
7th October 2007, 11:55 AM
I will be head of LOR again.

satsu_jun has taken the lead spot in TLL , yes a few are still around.

Nights_Judgement
8th October 2007, 06:11 PM
I'm chainhead for JD, if nobody noticed ^_^

Scaramilk
8th October 2007, 08:01 PM
never heard of NJ or JD before :P

reclaimer- is chainhead for ToF though =]

Demon_Lord_of_Darkness
9th October 2007, 01:43 AM

i have been in chain with badass-babe and she would make a good leader but where is she? i havent seen her at all for most of last age and this age

Asylum
9th October 2007, 02:30 AM
The leader of The Exiled Knights is Barren, who is also the chain head. He will be boosting loyal, clicking like a mofo officers with the 3 commander changes that the admins thought would be a good idea. They thought wrong.

El Vista
9th October 2007, 09:12 AM
/me for The Night Lords

elfmare
9th October 2007, 09:30 AM
i have been in chain with badass-babe and she would make a good leader but where is she? i havent seen her at all for most of last age and this age

her like so many others took time off, RL... plus they think this age is stupid..
and they are right.
but as for last age.. she was here..

ZoSo_AoA-
3rd November 2007, 04:20 PM

There has been a command change at TNB this week.

I got a bottle of Smirnoff.

MysticOrc
4th November 2007, 02:42 PM
Deadly Morals chain will be led by me, yey lol

Santino_Corleone
5th November 2007, 05:35 AM
/me leads the Murder Inc. chain