PDA

View Full Version : Hacking on KOC !!!

BlacKoC-FR_Gildrimacus
20th November 2004, 05:02 AM
Hi everyone !

I post this message because the KOC account of my supreme commander has been Hacked by this man

---->

We tried to contact KOC admins but there is no answer about them !

So if someone has an idea how to get back this account :

BlacKoC-FR_Sp00ky ([url]ht ) to my commander it would be great for him !

Thx

Cheating accusations are not allowed on GUA/KOC. Please contact KOC admins via email.

Maor
20th November 2004, 05:28 AM
We are a french alliance and feel not very confortable with english post. This is why we didn't speak a lot about this matter. But all our members are very upset.
We hope that Koc admin will also care about our troubles.

I already saw the name of aglassinthesink in other threads. Is there something to do?
Can he explain what happened here?

blackoc-fr_fankan
20th November 2004, 06:09 AM
hi

i think that there is not only one account which has been hacked, but if the admins can do something because it's not really cool to de the off of the off... of a guy who hacked the account of our supreme commander and give him troops in more

i hope that something can be do to arrange the situation

thanks

Teiresias
20th November 2004, 06:41 AM
Well, you could try e-mailing to rocco@kingsofchaos.com about it... I doubt they will do something about it though...
Vous pourriez essayer e-mailer (?) ŕ rocco@kingsofchaos.com mais je doute qu'ils feront qqc....

Blackoc-fr_shark
20th November 2004, 07:00 AM
Hello

I come also here to request justice from the administrators of KoC!
Our commanders with was hacké and we want that its account is returned to him. Many of our members cannot change commanders:s any more

ChaosMerchant: our commanders already tested without any successes.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

sorry for my bad english

Vyers
20th November 2004, 07:02 AM
what kind of hacks does this guy have? the hacks to take over someone's account or does he gain much more money and troops than anybody else? is it self-benefit only or does it just steal others? this shouldnt worry much people though.. would it? i mean, theres about 130k players in KOC and the chance they'll be hacked is lower than 0.1 percent. lets just not attack him or be his enemies... he can be a big threat though, so hopefully... the admins stop him =)