PDA

View Full Version : FF? please answer :)

LordDetenzer
6th March 2007, 06:04 AM
http://giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=729655#post729655

hey dudes... i havent been around in a while... but whats been going on with FF in the last while???? has the second post in that thread above been correct??? LOL...

dont blow your horns till the game is over people, someone will always come and rip you down a bit at a later stage when your alliance crumbles...

o yeah and if this is a bad post or something and it gets closed, FF people know where my inbox is :)

and if its open, please keep it clean? lol

how are you FF guys getting on anyway??? has many people left???? anyone popular from another clan joined??

MFnBonsai
6th March 2007, 06:08 AM
FF had a few problems last age.... and although i cant speak for FF they had a few hiccups at the start of the age....

but as with any alliance they always bounce back.... well most do anyway....

LordDetenzer
6th March 2007, 06:11 AM
FF had a few problems last age.... and although i cant speak for FF they had a few hiccups at the start of the age....

but as with any alliance they always bounce back.... well most do anyway....

im not too sure 'most' do mate...but its your opinion so ok :) every alliance is gonna fade away sometime... in MY opinion... just mines :)...

MFnBonsai
6th March 2007, 06:53 AM
im not too sure 'most' do mate...but its your opinion so ok :) every alliance is gonna fade away sometime... in MY opinion... just mines :)...

well to be honest look at what they went through last age....

they had #1 account.... DES under them.... they joined BSS....

i ditched them cause DES were more than farm happy.... MNR left and took #1 account away from the chain after they built it up.... DES left also....

MNR got "hacked" amazingly selloff caught by Agent and also by Astral.... FF declared war on Astral.... bit of a skirmish between FF and BSS over it....

then after all that this age FF had internal problems with Karina and co.... who left and formed DR.... a war came about between FF and DR.... shortly after actions were ceased....

FF then not so long ago declared war on AC or AC declared war on FF not too sure on the details since reading their thread on GUA its a bit of he said she said....

then ofcourse ES get involved on the side of AC and FF decide to help PR and those that dont like ES attack policy....

somc got hacked and lost his account by (not naming any names although evidence was clear)....

so all in all id say that besides warring FF have had to deal with more than just the routine BS concerning KoC and internal alliances difficulties but they are still going....

and yes a lot of clans die out.... but if the member base isnt strong FF would be dead now....

Suckonmychunk
6th March 2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks Bon, that was a fairly good synopsis of FF life for the last two ages.

Basically we had a head account for ~3 ages who decided to leave the game for rl. The only person we had in chain who could handle such an account, ended up not being able to, caved to an online relationship and sold off the clan built head account.

then after all that this age FF had internal problems with Karina and co.... who left and formed DR.... a war came about between FF and DR.... shortly after actions were ceased....

Pretty close, except it was more then just this age. Her and JP were why AoW left in the first place age 6. Its hard to really classify our problems with them as "internal" because everytime Adriana/Karina/Guile (whatever you know her by) got mad at someone she joined a new clan (TA being the other example). They left and though we were sad to see some go, it did wonders for our clan as virtually all the internal disputes left with them. We have had a happy and fun clan ever since.

FF then not so long ago declared war on AC or AC declared war on FF not too sure on the details since reading their thread on GUA its a bit of he said she said....
then ofcourse ES get involved on the side of AC and FF decide to help PR and those that dont like ES attack policy....

Basically thr easy answer to this is ES massed a player for a single gold hit. We retaliated, ES jumped in to "defend their honor" or something. We and 3 other alliances, decided to help each other out with a coalition since we were fighting the same enemy and it has been working. I dont want this to turn into ES/LaCN hijacking this thread so stay out of it.

somc got hacked and lost his account by (not naming any names although evidence was clear)....

Bon summed it up perfectly there.

All in all. Im rebuilding, DD is head account now and is doing a good job. FF is not the clan it was in age 5 or the beginning of age 6. We are no longer pushing a top 10 account, though we do have some accounts in or around the top 100/top 50. If anything, we are pretty similar to how we were age-4 after leaving SC. Just a small group of sabbers having a hell of a lot of fun.

John

Truewind
6th March 2007, 02:58 PM
Yea i had alot of fun in age 5, but missed age 6.

Age 7 has been great thus far, because i missed all the DR internal problems.

We just hang out on irc each week, talk, help build each other, and organize mini masses.

I mean i can't count the number of time me and 1 or 2 friends just decided to go on a Lacn Massing spree, and we just have a ton of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do we have a top account, rank wise no.
Would it be nice if we had one, sure why not.
Why are we all FF, because we actually have fun playing the game, and we all support one another.

I've gotta say though, i'm not a top member or anything, so if you need more info on us, i'd direct you to somc or another admin.

But yea we function well together, and i play KOC to have fun, the most fun i have, is under FF.

And i also thank Bon for his welcomed comments.

~~Datruth

Karina
6th March 2007, 06:38 PM
LOL I think it's funny how SOMC blames 1 person for the demise of a clan that really had no problems before when they had a strong leader. Funnier even, that if that were the case, they would be doing a lot better than they are.

Face it SOMC...the problems were due to lack of leadership and I think you will find that answer pretty representative of anyone you ask in KoC who was around at the time...you know...it wouldn't be a stretch to even blame yourself, an admin who was inactive...yet still here blaming everyone else but fails to look at himself as a possible source. It seems for you, bitterness runs deep... maybe you should seek some professional help...and if you choose not to...just remember...it's a GAME.

Suckonmychunk
6th March 2007, 07:40 PM
LOL I think it's funny how SOMC blames 1 person for the demise of a clan that really had no problems before when they had a strong leader. Funnier even, that if that were the case, they would be doing a lot better than they are.

Face it SOMC...the problems were due to lack of leadership and I think you will find that answer pretty representative of anyone you ask in KoC who was around at the time...you know...it wouldn't be a stretch to even blame yourself, an admin who was inactive...yet still here blaming everyone else but fails to look at himself as a possible source. It seems for you, bitterness runs deep... maybe you should seek some professional help...and if you choose not to...just remember...it's a GAME.

Of course Adriana, you are perfectly right. Its dumb to blame one person for everything that happened age 6 or 7, and if you re-read my post, you will see I didnt do that. MNR and her fuckups caused serious moral issues that continued for most of the age. Your and JP's treatment of others caused many to leave. You seem to underestimate the power of a single person on many entities. For example, if your mother had 10 kids and then died when all were still fairly young, dont you think her death had a significant impact on you and your siblings? Likewise, in the world of KOC where there is no land to defend the "motherland" becomes the head account, and when something happens, whether by that persons fault or another, the traumatizing effects are still great and can stem from one person.

Sure I wasnt on as much as I should have been, but I had this thing called real life to attend to, and in case you didnt notice, I came back, took charge and (with the help of many others) pulled this clan back to exactly where we want to be. But like I said about real life. You quit this game because of real life, as will I sometime, and when I do, I know I wont spend all my time trying to defend my actions, my old clan, or my online boyfriends on a forum that everyone despises, instead of moving on with my life. You quit, if you need a defintion Im sure I can supply you with one that even you can udnerstand.

Karina
6th March 2007, 07:59 PM
LOL I didn't realize that by quitting I was prohibited from reading GUA... You policing that now? LOL ... i believe many have quit and still come by.. it's not that big a deal and doesn't take much time. ;)

Anyway, I comented due to your implication...you seem so intent on badmouthing a single individual (me in this case) so why wouldn't I correct the misinformation you are spewing? Really John...you should stop being so obsessed...it can't be good for you.

~Karina

P.S. Regarding your head account comment... if you recall on the vote that was taken, you weren't even the #1 choice...there was another...you only really got it by default. Not something to crow about....but hey, if it makes you feel better....go for it. :)

P.P.S. And BTW...not saying you did a poor job when you were head account... when you dained to play, you were ok...you used to be fun too... but the bitterness bug seemed to have bit your ass.

Suckonmychunk
6th March 2007, 08:06 PM
LOL I didn't realize that by quitting I was prohibited from reading GUA... You policing that now? LOL ... i believe many have quit and still come by.. it's not that big a deal and doesn't take much time. ;)

Anyway, I comented due to your implication...you seem so intent on badmouthing a single individual (me in this case) so why wouldn't I correct the misinformation you are spewing? Really John...you should stop being so obsessed...it can't be good for you.

~Karina

P.S. Regarding your head account comment... if you recall on the vote that was taken, you weren't even the #1 choice...there was another...you only really got it by default. Not something to crow about....but hey, if it makes you feel better....go for it. :)

P.P.S. And BTW...not saying you did a poor job when you were head account... when you dained to play, you were ok...you used to be fun too... but the bitterness bug seemed to have bit your ass.

Somehow you seem to think Im bitter. Im not. Im actually really happy with life, KOC and the fact that you are gone. The vote was Daniel in case you forgot, who is now the head account. If you are refering to the one that nominated either you or JP (I forget) you would not have won because you left chain already before. And many people came to me later asking if I could change their vote from JP. At that point I had no problem with him so obviously I was not influencing their vote in any way. If you still had access Id ask you to go back and look at the comments.

You can "imply" all you want Adriana, but I was explicit in two posts about naming the problems we had, and I can see quite clearly, as can everyone else, you were not the only one mentioned. get over the meglomania. And Im not policing, just telling you that there are better things to do in life then spend time on a game you supposedlly quit.

At this point I am done responding to you or any spam that Im sure JP will come make regarding this issue. You have cluttered a legitimate thread with spam and shit so please stop.

rdj
6th March 2007, 08:23 PM
Honestly sucky, when you say shit about people, do you really expect them to say "I'd like to post back and tell my side of the story...but damn, john done specifically told me not to. Ah well." Moving along though, has any other alliance merged with ff this age?

Suckonmychunk
6th March 2007, 08:30 PM
She responded to my post about her, which was fine. I cleared up the misconceptions she threw in there and now, even if she does repond, Im done. Im not barring her from posting, Im saying I wont respond.

We have had no other clans merge, though there was talk of THTC which most of us decided against. FF now has a few subclans (Dark Ronins being a good example) and a couple who belong to other clans as well (IC).

Truewind
6th March 2007, 08:52 PM
She responded to my post about her, which was fine. I cleared up the misconceptions she threw in there and now, even if she does repond, Im done. Im not barring her from posting, Im saying I wont respond.

We have had no other clans merge, though there was talk of THTC which most of us decided against. FF now has a few subclans (Dark Ronins being a good example) and a couple who belong to other clans as well (IC).

Don't forget the newly emerging Paladins of the wind :D lol :banana2:

lol

Hopefully that gets rolling a bit faster soon.n ;)

~~Datruth

Karina
6th March 2007, 09:01 PM
awww I guess Sucky can't think of anything else to write, so he must say "Stop writing here, or else I'll cry, waaaa waaa waaa". First I don't belong to the oh so exclusive KOC/GUA club, now I must refrain cuz someone is so bitter he must mention them in practically every post asking for info about "his" alliance. :redcard: As I said...SOMC needs :help:

Altho to keep it on topic, LordDetenzer...some of which has been said...there was the MnR issue (read previous posts for info) and there were internal issues. Mostly FF struggled with having to deal with inactive admins and it really created a bit of a strain within the group. When MnR got her panties all twisted with someone from online, Goosy stepped in (KillerGoos AKA Xanchez in game) and actually managed to fill in a void that had been missing in FF. He was pretty even keel and really understood what was needed to get FF going in the right direction again. Before he stepped in and before MnR's "hacking", there were a few of us that were unhappy with the lack of leadership in FF and we were gonna leave chain (Goosy, myself and even SOMC was one of those people...shocking!) ... but as it turned out...there was no need. After MnR got "hacked, and with Goosy stepping in, he really stabilized FF and was a calm in a sea of noise. Unfortunately, he was legitimately hacked and then FF ran into the same trouble that befell them when MnR was head account...and that was lack of leadership and mostly inactive admins...admins who were so inactive, players in FF actually voted to have DD as headaccount, someone who was not even playing an account, but was around to keep the forums spic and span....pretty funny stuff at the time... very drama-ish if I recall...LOL

P.S. and before someone can come back with their underwears all knotted again and mention how I was not part of the vote....I was either not in chain or I was not playing due to a pretty sweet job promotion...I think it was the job promotion as I had access to FF forums.

Suckonmychunk
6th March 2007, 09:24 PM
Sorry I forgot to mention your Salawat :)

Lets not forget, this thread was directed for people from FF to answer. Former membership does not grant you the right to speak for the rest of the chain. Those who eish to do so though are welcome to open a new topic.

Karina
6th March 2007, 10:50 PM
Sorry I forgot to mention your Salawat :)

Lets not forget, this thread was directed for people from FF to answer. Former membership does not grant you the right to speak for the rest of the chain. Those who eish to do so though are welcome to open a new topic.

ROFLMAO... I apologize, I didn't see that this thread was directed solely to you, SOMC...I thought it mentioned asking for info on FF, not info from SOMC. I will make sure to contact the thread starter so he can amend his title and change it to "Solely SOMC from FF may respond, no others as ONLY SOMC from FF is the sole knowledgeable reigning expert on all things FF!" :lmao:

DES-tudent
6th March 2007, 10:55 PM
To be honest isn't the loss of CPH what "killed" FF. He was the spine of FF who could hold everyone together. His quitting and that of Snake at DES's side was i think the biggest reason FF/DES/etc. broke up. We as DES had to rebuild and went down in numbers etc. etc. and came back. FF now has that problem and i am sure that if they go back to the basic principles of how their clan started and with what intentions they will get back up and compete for a top 10 position again next age.

Suckonmychunk
6th March 2007, 11:04 PM
To be honest isn't the loss of CPH what "killed" FF. He was the spine of FF who could hold everyone together. His quitting and that of Snake at DES's side was i think the biggest reason FF/DES/etc. broke up. We as DES had to rebuild and went down in numbers etc. etc. and came back. FF now has that problem and i am sure that if they go back to the basic principles of how their clan started and with what intentions they will get back up and compete for a top 10 position again next age.

I think the major reason the DES/FF merge never worked was that the two who perpetuated it werent around the next age. So the rest of us werent all that sure what to do.

Like DES, FF has refound its way and place and is doing fine. We had to start from the beginning again and have started to grow again and do well.

elfmare
6th March 2007, 11:10 PM
ROFLMAO... I apologize, I didn't see that this thread was directed solely to you, SOMC...I thought it mentioned asking for info on FF, not info from SOMC. I will make sure to contact the thread starter so he can amend his title and change it to "Solely SOMC from FF may respond, no others as ONLY SOMC from FF is the sole knowledgeable reigning expert on all things FF!" :lmao:

she dont read well either, SOMC said only (people) from FF. but like he said, the post was opened for one thing, and it is getting out of hand,
and i know from last age, even with MNR on Topp, DD was playing, i know because I was in a tiff with him, lol..

Jezuzz
6th March 2007, 11:31 PM
she dont read well either, SOMC said only (people) from FF. but like he said, the post was opened for one thing, and it is getting out of hand,
and i know from last age, even with MNR on Topp, DD was playing, i know because I was in a tiff with him, lol..

DD quitted because he went chasing girls in brasil :D.

Hansscherff
7th March 2007, 02:29 AM

I'll keep this a bit more general without trying to put others in a corner since obviously everyone wants to run around and reply to the slightest implication involving their name anyway lol.

Actually in age 3 and 4 CPH was at his peak of activeness, by the time of age 5 RL was already taking up more of his time, but by then a solid core of players was already formed within FF that would take care of things (DoubleD, xanchez/killergoos, suckonmychunk, xdarkangelx, midnightrain and a few others). While in age 4 we contended for a top100 spot with CPH, we contended for a top10 spot in age 5 eventho CPH had less time, this was due to selloffs from Midnightrain (a 700k large top50 account) and XaVi, my officer that only played to bank 40 bil DA to selloff to CPH in the end as we asked him when he wanted to quit. Eventhough CPH had less time in age 5, this was never an issue, why not? Cuz the solid core around him knew why this was, accepted it and went on in helping FF, CPH gathered enough trust and loyalty from FF in the past to make sure noone would run around and bash him if he was inactive for a few days or something.

When age 6 started MnR at first did a real good job leading FF, invested a lot of time, we held #1 easily and would be competing for it till the end if we were able to keep up. However with having DES, DJ, AoW, TA (for a little while) in chain, being under BSS for a while and more stuff like that, it wasnt very easy to keep things in control, especially since there were a few people from the start that did not like MnR as a head account and were always whining and complaining about her, while others, friends of MnR were always reacting to those things in an aggressive way back. Basically the situation could not be controlled, DES and FF both had a powervacuum which made communication a little harder, DJ took off with AoW, and eventually MnR was sick and tired of some things aswell and instead of kicking out certain members she decided to leave herself having to deal with a lot of real life issues aswell. This decision which everyone inside and outside of FF regarded as a form of 'betrayal' had quite an impact. The head account we built together during the first half of the age was taken away, but well, killergoos took over nicely and eventho him and adriana were still thinking about leaving untill MnR wanted killergoos as head account, it all went quite well afterwards, apart from some internal struggles.

Killergoos got hacked yes, but if it wasnt for the hack we'd have to kick him out since his real life was at stake, so eventho i miss him i'm glad he is gone to work on more important things than a game. So we had our third power vacuum in one age, this time finding the successor was a little more problematic, Adriana left over it and suckonmychunk became head account for that age, Adriana came back again and quitted KoC again cuz she couldnt play anymore cuz of her new job. Later that age DD was voted head account for the next age, and in this age Adriana decided to play and build a big chain again involving other FF members eventho she didnt plan on playing and was busy with her job, after a few weeks her and Jezuzz-power again wanted to leave, took sadly a few members with them and both quitted a little while after that...

Thats about it, but to come back to the post u are referring to Lord_Detenzer, it wasnt the wars that killed us, else we'd be no more right now. Right now however we have a solid base of players, not many internal issues and we've had the same head account for the entire age already which is nice for a change!

Hans

p.s. i see now that i didnt reply much to student's post :p So yes CPH was the natural leader a clan needs, maybe none of the current admins come close to that right now, but combined we do a pretty good job i think. That i think is one of the reasons our relations with DES are pretty good at the moment.

SirM0rphius
7th March 2007, 06:28 AM
We have received tons of reports from this thread lately. I hope you can all behave so we won't be forced to close it. Thanks

Jezuzz
7th March 2007, 10:39 AM
While in age 4 we contended for a top100 spot with CPH, we contended for a top10 spot in age 5 eventho CPH had less time, this was due to selloffs from Midnightrain (a 700k large top50 account) and XaVi, my officer that only played to bank 40 bil DA to selloff to CPH in the end as we asked him when he wanted to quit.

Dont forget camanchee and me -_-

Hansscherff
7th March 2007, 12:30 PM
Dont forget camanchee and me -_-

Ya sorry lol. also jp and cam :p

DoubleD_Kill
7th March 2007, 01:29 PM
Just to mention something here as the head of FF atm.

As hans said, CPH wasn't really very active in age 5, and it was the admins and the core that built very much up that age, even though CPH had a very good way of being effective when it comes to everything, didn't really need much time.

But to answer the original question, since DR was formed and left FF and JP's admin was taken away, I honestly think it's just been going up and up. It's not yet perfect, but I mean, barely anybody can be. But there is still certain stuff to work on, but I surely think that the FF reputation has been rebuilt this age, after everything that brought it down a bit in Age 6.

And yeah, we did lose a lot of members back in age 6, and a few this age with DR forming. But also we have gained a lot of members, and now we have been shown who is loyal and is ready to fight for a good cause, which I would say is more important than having many more members that do not.

LD, if anything that you want to know is missing, feel free to post about it or pass me a PM, and nice to see you again =)

Note to elfmare: Someone else recieved my account, and then I recieved it back after some time. So it's highly possible that it was someone else, but also a possibility that it was me.

//DoubleD_Kill

Jezuzz
7th March 2007, 06:53 PM
Just to mention something here as the head of FF atm.

As hans said, CPH wasn't really very active in age 5, and it was the admins and the core that built very much up that age, even though CPH had a very good way of being effective when it comes to everything, didn't really need much time.

But to answer the original question, since DR was formed and left FF and JP's admin was taken away, I honestly think it's just been going up and up. It's not yet perfect, but I mean, barely anybody can be. But there is still certain stuff to work on, but I surely think that the FF reputation has been rebuilt this age, after everything that brought it down a bit in Age 6.

And yeah, we did lose a lot of members back in age 6, and a few this age with DR forming. But also we have gained a lot of members, and now we have been shown who is loyal and is ready to fight for a good cause, which I would say is more important than having many more members that do not.

LD, if anything that you want to know is missing, feel free to post about it or pass me a PM, and nice to see you again =)

Note to elfmare: Someone else recieved my account, and then I recieved it back after some time. So it's highly possible that it was someone else, but also a possibility that it was me.

//DoubleD_Kill

Alot of "loyal" members left. There are only 3 core still there, you hans and somc, and dissenter who is inactive. Further there are all new people. FF isnt doing bad, only thing you should work on is the bad image SOMC and Salawat gives FF on GUA

The FF reputation of CPH's time will never really be back, you can get close to it. I rep FF for trying and respect for that. Only thing they need are some sabbers :P

Suckonmychunk
8th March 2007, 12:02 AM
Alot of "loyal" members left. There are only 3 core still there, you hans and somc, and dissenter who is inactive. Further there are all new people. FF isnt doing bad, only thing you should work on is the bad image SOMC and Salawat gives FF on GUA

The FF reputation of CPH's time will never really be back, you can get close to it. I rep FF for trying and respect for that. Only thing they need are some sabbers :P

A lot of loyal members left because of you. You obviously were never FF. We have never had a core and never will. We have a group that runs the administrative side of FF. You can dispute that all you want, and you can say in your time after you rejoined FF under a fake name you learned stuff but because of the things you did in chain, no one wanted to help you.

Now stop responding to a thread you dont know jackshit about.

Jezuzz
8th March 2007, 09:10 AM
A lot of loyal members left because of you. You obviously were never FF. We have never had a core and never will. We have a group that runs the administrative side of FF. You can dispute that all you want, and you can say in your time after you rejoined FF under a fake name you learned stuff but because of the things you did in chain, no one wanted to help you.

Now stop responding to a thread you dont know jackshit about.

You always use me as a reason :). Btw, if those people left because of me then why after all did I began admin? Because this was BEFORE I was admin. Its easy to you my name because I was most active l0l. Its ok SOMC, if you want to use me go ahead your always my :heart:

PS. I meant with core, people who were there from the start.

We have a group that runs the administrative side of FF.

And make the decision on wars, so not only administrative, lets keep it real ^_^.

Suckonmychunk
8th March 2007, 11:38 AM
From the beginning? There are many more, including wokverine, slayder, astrangebananaman and more.

ShadowRangerX
8th March 2007, 05:10 PM
FF isnt doing bad, only thing you should work on is the bad image SOMC and Salawat gives FF on GUA

I think I must be missing the bad image that somc and salawat are giving... because I haven't really seen anything posted by them to make me see FF in a bad light at all.

Its true that CPH was absolutely legendary, best clan leader ever, but still they don't necessarily need to try and get back to how things were 2 ages ago, but pave a new path like they're doing and they'll still have their reputation for sure. I think they're doing a good job, DD, somc and the rest - after all the bad luck and losses the clan has had in the past, they haven't fallen to pieces, they're holding things together and are still looking strong. :)

Suckonmychunk
8th March 2007, 07:00 PM
Thanks SR it means a lot coming from a guy like you. Like he said, we cant always dwell on the past and our image will not be the same because we dont want it to be the same anymore. We've gone back to our oldest core ideas.

A) We are having fun
B) We are sabbing and enjoying it
C) We fight for honor and our name and thats more then many clans ever do.

Ps. Thanks for the neg rep RDJ. Why dont you stop whining on GUA about other people and get your ass in my logs for a change.

Suckonmychunk
8th March 2007, 09:24 PM
What a way to stay on topic viv.

Suckonmychunk
8th March 2007, 09:31 PM
Interesting point as FF didnt start this thread and was just asked to reply to it.

Suckonmychunk
8th March 2007, 09:37 PM
You could just ask you own ranks, hes the one who closes everything.

"You All" tends to reference a group of people, in this case taken to mean FF, so if this was not your intention, my bad.

Suckonmychunk
8th March 2007, 10:06 PM
im done i actualy have people to sab...not sspend my night on GUa posting * ill pwn you more than u can pwn me*

You just use your AA for that one :)

Suckonmychunk
8th March 2007, 10:14 PM
Naw, gua keeps me entertained while I wait for things to do. Only 8PM here, Im going out tonight but its against the law or something to start drinking til 4am until at least 1030 :)

Lil_Wolfy
9th March 2007, 02:24 AM
Sheese you two should get married or something -.-, then maybe you'll do your squabbling off the stage.

I was avoiding posting here cos it would probably spark some flaming, but im bored so i might as well post :)

Plain and simply: Jezuzz-Power and Adriana were one of the major reasons i left FF. No doubt they will come here and say "omg j00 sucked anyway". Well w/e i still left becos of you guys.

Dont get me wrong i dont hold grudges, you did what you thought was right and i did what i thought was right. I dont hate either of you, in fact since i havent directly spoken to either of you for a long time i doubt i even dislike you any more O_o.

I make fun of FF yeah but thats in good heart, atm FF are a good. Solid, bunch of nice people. And not only that they have a couple of top rank accounts! two birds with one stone. I will be delighted when FF becomes again one of the major players in KoC, alongside LaCN/ES etc.

Good luck Guys :)

Suckonmychunk
9th March 2007, 02:48 AM
I <3 ya wolfy

Truewind
9th March 2007, 04:21 AM
k First, JP

You were wrong when you said only Hans/Dissenter/and Somc were the remaining core members.

By your definintion, i couldn't say i'm a core member, because i wasn't there from the beginning.

But i was there 95% of Age 5.

As for me and somc giving ff a bad name, umm... i've yet to flame anyone lol, or even cuss at anyone.

So I don't really know what you mean by give people a bad name.
And Somc hardly Flames, He gives you the truth, strait up, and raw.
Alot of people can't handle that, that's their fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for viv, it's not o.k to go off topic in someones thread, not on ANY forum i've ever been on.

And to justify it, you say it's one reply to MANY threads we've made....
We made 2.... yes... 2, The main thread and DD's thread.

That's alot.... in... certain.. other... worlds...

Ohh... and here is a bold faced lie:

yeah yeah i know per half your members AAs, i suck im a pice of shit, crappy sabbers blah blah, and yet, we piss u off enough to stil put us in ur AAs and talk smack, way i see it, if ya'al would shut up here and try to spend some more time in KOC warring, you all might be half decent sabbers...

Please show me any member in FF whose AA mentions any derogatory comments about AC.

You know what, you said half, so you'll have no problem showing me 10 members AA's whom cuss out the AC.

That's pure B.S, That's Crap and you know it VIV.
That's a Lie.

So please, why not put your money where your horrible grammar is?
List 10 members AA's that cuss out the AC.
Any 10 members.

And show me that any 2 AA's, of Any FF Admins, cuss you out.
Please, i'm waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously, her going off topic like that is horrible.
I suggest that whole post/Rant be deleted, as it pertains NOWHERE NEAR to what we're talking about here.

Did we even get to talking about the AC untill she showed up?

"the main thread was closed and i dont know why, i can only assume from all the love that was going on in it...so being this seemed the last i posted here, dont like it, idc really a mod can move it..."

I really hope a mod does delete it or move it.
Because you, me, and somc, All agree it's off topic.

And your blatant disregard for people's threads is horrible........
ohh we're talking about chicken here... umm, well i don't care, I wanna talk about Politics.... seriously has some respect, if not to us, than to other members of Gua.

But you know what you get enough attention as it is.
I think from now on i should just you pass by.

And Jp your continuous attempts to try and show FF is somehow on a downward spiraling to death, have all been futile, so much infact a non FF member felt they had to step and give you the truth.

And i'm thankfull for that SR.

We all get out of denial sooner or later JP, it'll be the latter for you.

~~Datruth

rdj
9th March 2007, 05:03 AM
Actually, it's not off topic, as it fills in the area of ff's history in which "the ac war", as you call it was started. Do try to remember that this is an open forum, and if you don't want any honest debate, don't post in the rt section. You're only allowed shameless self advertisement in your own alliance threads.

Agent-of-Mayhem
9th March 2007, 05:19 AM
Now now kids, behave.

I have seen more of FF's members talking shit, starting trouble and bantering about their 'capabilities', of which they clearly lack, to last me a life time.

2 things that really got to me, was comments made by FF members regarding Vivlady as a mother. That in itself is something that doesn't concern the game, and I would keep shit going for it. I wont name names, because well Im not a snitch but you know who you are, and infact she is actually a great mother... Dont hurt me for telling the truth on it Steph :<

Now, to the point. Suckonmychunk, if your going to go drink, then do it. Stop the banter because FF isn't anything spectacular. DES was the dominating force, that took charge. And then FF claims to be doing damage? Pfft.

The second thing is that we have had this whole discussion in over 5 threads now, both are at fault, but FF, trying to make a name for what is left of them, dont seem to let it go.

k Thanks bye.

Final word by Shaun Springer

Hansscherff
9th March 2007, 07:43 AM
Actually, it's not off topic, as it fills in the area of ff's history in which "the ac war", as you call it was started. Do try to remember that this is an open forum, and if you don't want any honest debate, don't post in the rt section. You're only allowed shameless self advertisement in your own alliance threads.

Am i replying here to the sensible moderator that gave out warnings and/or closed all other AC vs FF topics cuz of flaming and offtopic crap? If so dont u think that this thread if focussed on AC vs FF again will result in the same situation again? I thought u'd understand that rdj. This thread was started by Lord_Detenzer who was referring to a post made by SwordOfStriker at the start of age 6 and wanted an explanation on what happened. That explanation was given and almost got out of hand a few times already with ex-FF adriana and JP vs FF, it looks like its going to get out of hand again now with AC vs FF, the same issues u closed the other topics for and now u all of a sudden want it to turn into an honest debate?

It looks to me like this will never turn into an honest debate since both sides are too stubborn, but if u as a moderator are promoting it anyway then yeah i'm sure there are plenty of people who want to let it get out of hand again within a day or two so u can close it again.

Lord_Detenzer's question was largely answered i think, since he only wanted to proove his right, yes Lord_Detenzer u thought we would get smaller after the start of age 6 and we did, but no it wasnt (atleast not for the largest part) because of the reasons u predicted, thats what the main point of this thread was for and if ur not gonna reply in it anymore, i dont think its smart to keep this thread open, but hey who am i, just a n00by GUA warmonger ;)

LordDetenzer
9th March 2007, 10:28 AM
thats enough i guess?? a was just wondering i didnt ask for you all fight about it lol :P

Juukamen
9th March 2007, 12:06 PM
1 month away from the GUA and this, well, it's been fun reading this =)

FF does indeed got one nice core of member, and on the AC war, this is the seccond AC "war" right ? cause the first one was our mistake and WE ended it and said sorry if i'm not wrong.

Well, as bon says, every game needs one villian and we got AC to hack on =)

on CPH, yeah, he was awsome the little time I saw him, I was under KillerGoos/XancheZ and turned into one n00blar sabber from one ranker. CPH did allot of good things, no doupt and he loved to argue in here, I'm sure many of the old players can remember him, bon, viv, morten, stes, and a load of others =)
One funny thing is, he ran FF when the sab forumlas was like, if you sabbed over 30 weapons you had damm mutch luck. the next age we could sab, 750 weapons ? or am I wrong, and FF was one rank war chain. Try doing that in this age, not so easy if your TBG are like 500k
Just think of that also, how would he deal with THOSE sab formulas ? could he still keep the DES/FF merge ? and so on ?
I'm sure he would have gone in with he's whole heart and pulled out something, but over time i'm not sure...

Jezuzz
9th March 2007, 12:14 PM
You were wrong when you said only Hans/Dissenter/and Somc were the remaining core members.

By your definintion, i couldn't say i'm a core member, because i wasn't there from the beginning.

But i was there 95% of Age 5.

So I don't really know what you mean by give people a bad name.
And Somc hardly Flames, He gives you the truth, strait up, and raw.
Alot of people can't handle that, that's their fault.

I am right, they were there from the beginning, the first moments of FF, and have been there till now (only hans left for short but lets put that on a side)
So I DO am right.

As for me and somc giving ff a bad name, umm... i've yet to flame anyone lol, or even cuss at anyone.

LoL, even hans thinks your posts are worst then Suckonmychunk LOL, and his posts arent promoting FF in any way :P. But that doesnt matter :).

<arsi> -FFBot- #1 Knotske || 14,296,627,000 || 7% of total
[06:56] <arsi> -FFBot- #2 dokken || 13,742,072,700 || 6.7% of total
[06:56] <arsi> -FFBot- #3 Daniel || 8,385,967,500 || 4.1% of total
[06:56] <arsi> -FFBot- #4 suckonmychunk || 7,926,102,800 || 3.9% of total
[06:56] <arsi> -FFBot- #5 Dart1971 || 6,344,372,200 || 3.1% of total
[06:56] <arsi> -FFBot- #6 arsi || 5,954,373,900 || 2.9% of total
[06:56] <arsi> -FFBot- #7 hoha || 5,673,770,000 || 2.8% of total
[06:56] <arsi> -FFBot- #8 froskenknut || 5,423,230,000 || 2.7% of total
[06:56] <arsi> -FFBot- #9 Juukamen || 5,193,211,500 || 2.5% of total
[06:56] <arsi> -FFBot- #10 WoKvErInE || 4,966,333,200 || 2.4% of total

I dont really think FF is doing a really good job.

[06:57] <arsi> we have alot in the 3-4 bil range
[06:57] <arsi> DD is inactive kinda :/
[06:57] <arsi> im not really happy with our structure
[06:57] <arsi> admins are lazy

I think this is represantive for FF as arsi is insider of FF :).

Also, A leader who is recruiting member of other members :/

[06:58] <arsi> u know i recruited a member from a chain
[06:58] <arsi> who recruited another
[06:58] <arsi> those two can gorw 10k a day
[06:58] <arsi> DD recruited him from me :/
[06:59] <arsi> in a way, he gave him a better account
[06:59] <arsi> and told him to stay there
[06:59] <arsi> well, i told some admins, they weren too happy :)

Juukamen
9th March 2007, 12:27 PM
whoo, i'm ranked 9 :D
Well, it was higher then one gal got into my life =)

Jezuzz
9th March 2007, 12:32 PM
whoo, i'm ranked 9 :D
Well, it was higher then one gal got into my life =)

As a formal sabber I am a bit dissapointed in your Juuk, last age you were always there sabbing with me LOL. But I did felt a bit lonely last age in the top 3 :P, as 2 of the top 3 quitted LOL

Btw I found this old stuff :P. I asked last age for who new leader:

j0e: Adriana / Juukamen
Camanchee: Adriana / Jezuzz-power
Karinzuja: Jezuzz-power/juukamen
Big-bad: Jezuzz-power
Soul: Jezuzz-power / Juukamen
wakkk: Adriana / Jezuzz-power

Pretty funny :)

Juukamen
9th March 2007, 12:39 PM
Well, i began this age good, and then i've gotten into some real life relationship mate.... if you don't know it, the let me say it, i've tossed away the PVC doll that i've named adriana and got something else. the scary thing is, she is smarter than me also, damm biologist, so i'm one labrat in her eyes =)

SilverSable
9th March 2007, 02:03 PM
Just so that you all know, there is nothing wrong with non-FF members posting in the this thread, as long as they are on topic. This IS a public forum and ALL can participate. Viv's post will not be warned or deleted as it deals with FF.

If you don't like it, this thread can be closed.

Suckonmychunk
9th March 2007, 04:15 PM
Sable read the question from the first post. It doesnt say "tell me about the ac war".

The AC war is part of our history and we are obligated to talk about it. That doesnt give people a right to come in a start off topic rants about what the deal with the AC war is. Three topics for that have already been closed and FF is done with flame wars, yet people like your moderators and others from ememy chains cant stfu about it.

So yes vivs post may deal with FF, it is hardly on topic.

arsi
9th March 2007, 05:02 PM
So this is about FF not doing a good job anymore? they are doing much better than DR im sure.

haa, so here i am :D arsi u say? interesting stuff there JP. but i dont think we need to go further than this :

-DR-BOT- ---- Top 1 - 5 Sabbers by Total ----
-DR-BOT- #1 laupat || 11,325,239,000 || 24.9% of total
-DR-BOT- #2 Jezuzz-power || 9,208,260,000 || 20.2% of total
-DR-BOT- #3 Hilmtalud || 7,865,723,200 || 17.3% of total
-DR-BOT- #4 Adriana || 4,685,115,600 || 10.3% of total
-DR-BOT- #5 camanchee || 3,044,770,000 || 6.7% of total

and

-DR-BOT- #6 Beale || 2,436,075,400 || 5.4% of total
-DR-BOT- #7 taque || 1,667,386,000 || 3.7% of total
-DR-BOT- #8 bufo || 1,445,100,000 || 3.2% of total
-DR-BOT- #9 GiBo || 1,387,850,000 || 3.1% of total
-DR-BOT- #10 Joe || 1,043,553,800 || 2.3% of total

yes i did remove things to keep anonymity. i think u need to check ur member base :). and no i dont myself have a fake in ur chain.

so those stats are pretty laughable seein that bout half of them, including u, arent active anymore.

i could have pasted more here, showin how noone even sabs in DR, how they just had to give in to DES.

so for the topic : no we havent suffered a wee bit after DR left us as u can see from the stats, we get new sabbers time to time, and one or two sabbers leaving hasnt hurt us. its better not to have rankers in our chain since we're a war chain. and as for me saying the admins are lazy, whyy? are u jealous ?

good job though, better luck at degrading us next time. so yeah FF is gettin great again :) . i bet u stoppd sabbin cuz it was useless sabbing with 3 people lol

arsi

Agent-of-Mayhem
9th March 2007, 05:42 PM
But the difference is, DR isnt a structured war chain. They rank, wtih sab capabilities arsi. There is a big difference there.

I havent sabbed for months and I have more than the top sabber in FF, kinda dismal :P

Lil_Wolfy
9th March 2007, 05:44 PM
The only thing that proves Agent, is that you had more time on your hands than they do ;)

Agent-of-Mayhem
9th March 2007, 05:54 PM
No, Not only that. That I had no life :<

RAWRRRR

Alot of people need to pull their acts up. The fun and games about it are over, its old and boring now and no one gives a rats ass.

good job though, better luck at degrading us next time. so yeah FF is gettin great again . i bet u stoppd sabbin cuz it was useless sabbing with 3 people lol

hahahah Great again?

CrippledLucifer-
9th March 2007, 06:23 PM
good job though, better luck at degrading us next time. so yeah FF is gettin great again :) . i bet u stoppd sabbin cuz it was useless sabbing with 3 people lol

arsi

your comments quoted by JP degraded FF more than anybody else could ever dream of ;)

and i wonder why every FF dude keeps bringing up DR as a point of comparison. JP and Karina are talking as former FF members that obviously know a lot more than FF's average member. on the other hand FF people have never been DR, so slandering a small chain both leaders of which have quit koc, doesn't make you better.

arsi
9th March 2007, 06:46 PM
shaun, i doubt ur chain has more than us in total :)
and DR is a rank chain? so why is JP even talkin and i dont think jp will call himself a sabber :p

and yes great, if u had ur own account from the start, i dont think ud be braggin that u sab alot eh...are the AC sabbin ? hardly

but i dont want this to become another FFvsAC thread or w/e,
but yeah, point being made, as many others said... FF is still strong after all it went thru.

arsi

arsi
9th March 2007, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=CrippledLucifer-;924600]your comments quoted by JP degraded FF more than anybody else could ever dream of ;)

QUOTE]

i dont think u know whats happening here do u?

Karina
9th March 2007, 07:48 PM
So this is about FF not doing a good job anymore? they are doing much better than DR im sure.

haa, so here i am :D arsi u say? interesting stuff there JP. but i dont think we need to go further than this :

and

arsi

I know I spoke with you about why you posted this...but if you are gonna compare, you should know I actually have the first bot, this is from the 2nd bot...all totals on this are not accurate as they don't include totals from teh first bot we had...I know on the bot i have (I think i have, maybe on my laptop) I left off with 11B sabbed...JP had 12B... both Laupat and Hilm were in the 10B area...this was back in January...so I know for a fact that sab totals are a lot more now... Now, I know people are fond of bringing DR into this discussion of blah blah blah...what is done is done....we left...if you want to know what is going on with FF now....ask current FF members...arsi being one who expressed his views (from what I can see)...I can't speak for others...I can also only speak of my time in FF and how it deteriorated after CPH left ... mostly due to inactive admins and lack of leadership...and from a current members point of view, that has not improved much.

arsi
9th March 2007, 08:10 PM
so the figures were kinda off, adriana and jp leaving, and hilm being inactive...a few bils from a few people doesnt really show the strength of the rest of the clan...FF lasted all that time facin much tuffer issues, but for DR it hasnt been an age, heck prolly even 3/4 of an age :P

and btw crip i im here now, and u dont see me degrading my admins do u?

<CrippledLucifer> omg, we're gettin torn apart! only 8 people in our masses :(
<CrippledLucifer> stes, next age i don't think we'll be any better off
<Stes_the_destroyer> nah, but lets just scare them like this
<The_Godfather_LaCN> we're all going to die !

now that degrades ES/LACN alot...im expectin a mass <3
im just doin what JP did :P, but mines a bit funnier

arsi

senegal
9th March 2007, 09:18 PM
And some of us from DR don't care for entering our stuff on the bot. Just cause I don't show up there, doesn't mean I wasn't doing damage in people's logs.

And before you start calling DR a ranker chain, you should really know what you're talking about. Just like all alliances, we have our rankers and our sabbers.

Let's be honest who gives a crap about comparing FF and DR. The bottom line is DR members are happy to be who we are and FF members are happy to be who they are.

Enough said! Back to sabby sabby! :lurk2:

arsi
9th March 2007, 09:35 PM
there is agent's answer...and senegal, every chain has people who dont use IRC. FF has loads and loads, and many of them are actually very good spy accounts but just prefer to do it quietly like u ;)

it does seem logical in some cases...too much drama on IRC eh

arsi

Jezuzz
9th March 2007, 09:52 PM

and

yes i did remove things to keep anonymity. i think u need to check ur member base :). and no i dont myself have a fake in ur chain.

so those stats are pretty laughable seein that bout half of them, including u, arent active anymore.

i could have pasted more here, showin how noone even sabs in DR, how they just had to give in to DES.

so for the topic : no we havent suffered a wee bit after DR left us as u can see from the stats, we get new sabbers time to time, and one or two sabbers leaving hasnt hurt us. its better not to have rankers in our chain since we're a war chain. and as for me saying the admins are lazy, whyy? are u jealous ?

arsi

As you may know, I sabbed 14 billion total, but its not ON DR bot, as I left DR before I quitted. And DR isnt warring ES/Lacn who has like how many members? 1000+?

And I will help you count:

Active:
Laupat
Hilmtalud
Camanchee
Beale
Taque
Joe
Jezuzz-power

7/10 aww

i bet u stoppd sabbin cuz it was useless sabbing with 3 people lol

I stopped sabbing with 3 people? Nah, dont just talk around

To give in to DES? LOL man, what do you think DR is doing? We are sabbing DES everyday, Wednesday we had a mass on them, they arent sabbing back, who ISNT giving in man. We keep sabbing them, they dont sab back. Get your information STRAIGHT.

there is agent's answer...and senegal, every chain has people who dont use IRC. FF has loads and loads, and many of them are actually very good spy accounts but just prefer to do it quietly like u

If FF has loads and Loads and they all do it quietly, how do you know about them then ;)?

arsi
9th March 2007, 10:14 PM
As you may know, I sabbed 14 billion total, but its not ON DR bot, as I left DR before I quitted. And DR isnt warring ES/Lacn who has like how many members? 1000+?

And I will help you count:

Active:
Laupat
Hilmtalud
Camanchee
Beale
Taque
Joe
Jezuzz-power

7/10 aww

I stopped sabbing with 3 people? Nah, dont just talk around

To give in to DES? LOL man, what do you think DR is doing? We are sabbing DES everyday, Wednesday we had a mass on them, they arent sabbing back, who ISNT giving in man. We keep sabbing them, they dont sab back. Get your information STRAIGHT.

If FF has loads and Loads and they all do it quietly, how do you know about them then ;)?

Jp u "quit" and hilm is inactive so 7-2 = 5 which is 10/2, i think u need help with counting. dont tell me ur sabbing them with ur lame capncrunch account

oh yeah? mind you these are not fake logs, i dont fake like u, unless its a pointess post like the one i did for crip
----------

<arsi> their sabbers outnumber u
<anonymous> theres only me so wouldn't be hard to outnumber us
<arsi> hmm
<arsi> this way im sure DR cant be called a sab chain tbh
<anonymous> i never said we were :)
<anonymous> JP & adri quit
<arsi> yeah true, they were good*
<anonymous> havn't seen Hilm for a while
<anonymous> he's busy with school

and

<anonymous> so not exactly a hive of activity in the sab room
<anonymous> half the guys in DR give up after 3 or 4
<anonymous> waste of time :(

oh and :

<anonymous> Wars over with DES :)
<anonymous> someone just finished talking with des-doctor
------------
and i add: who needs to get their facts straight now :) the reader is the best judge here

*i respect adriana, and i respect u too, but sometimes ur a bitch :p

if u dont believe me, thats fine by me, but i can say i have a cleaner reputation than JP. oh and how do i know them (the sabbers who dont post) ? theyre in FF chain and we have our forums dont we? stop bein so pointless.

arsi

Hansscherff
10th March 2007, 11:31 AM
JP's post about arsi including logs

Well JP, what can i say, as u can see in the last page, arsi has been quite active defending FF in this thread so i think that point alone is already enough to make your arguements and logs from a convo with Arsi useless, i could show logs of u saying u love FF, but hey, they arent valid anymore as we all can see here.

U are showing logs that look like arsi hates FF but hey we all can see in here that that isnt true ;)

Its easy to pull logged convo's out of their context, i know cuz i do the same when it suites me :raiseroof

I know I spoke with you about why you posted this...but if you are gonna compare, you should know I actually have the first bot, this is from the 2nd bot...all totals on this are not accurate as they don't include totals from teh first bot we had...
I know on the bot i have (I think i have, maybe on my laptop) I left off with 11B sabbed...JP had 12B... both Laupat and Hilm were in the 10B area...this was back in January...so I know for a fact that sab totals are a lot more now... Now, I know people are fond of bringing DR into this discussion of blah blah blah...what is done is done....we left...

In fact noone brought DR into discussion but u and JP by continuously posting in this thread while i thought: blablabla... what is done is done... they left... ;)

if you want to know what is going on with FF now....ask current FF members...arsi being one who expressed his views (from what I can see)...I can't speak for others...

Again: i think Arsi showed quite well in this thread what is going on with FF, he feels FF is worth defending.

I can also only speak of my time in FF and how it deteriorated after CPH left ... mostly due to inactive admins and lack of leadership...and from a current members point of view, that has not improved much.

Oh come on Adriana, everything always deteriorated after CPH left in your opinion, maybe u are right, if Midnightrain- had kicked out both you and JP when CPH told her to in age6 we would still be one of the largest clans around. But hey it did not happen so its kinda useless to keep bickering about what CPH did or did not want, who he likes, who he hates, what his favourite sexual position is and if he is into kinky stuff or not. He quitted, like you tried 3 times already, get over it lol.

Karina
10th March 2007, 01:44 PM
U are showing logs that look like arsi hates FF but hey we all can see in here that that isnt true ;)
Or he feels bad for making the comments and is backtracking to avoid fallout from w/in FF.

In fact noone brought DR into discussion but u and JP by continuously posting in this thread while i thought: blablabla... what is done is done... they left... ;)
Perhaps you should re read the thread. ;)

Again: i think Arsi showed quite well in this thread what is going on with FF, he feels FF is worth defending.
read my top comment...

Oh come on Adriana, everything always deteriorated after CPH left in your opinion, maybe u are right, if Midnightrain- had kicked out both you and JP when CPH told her to in age6 we would still be one of the largest clans around. But hey it did not happen so its kinda useless to keep bickering about what CPH did or did not want, who he likes, who he hates, what his favourite sexual position is and if he is into kinky stuff or not. He quitted, like you tried 3 times already, get over it lol.
LOL pretty funny...considering I was made admin in age 6...so that was pretty sweet that I was gonna get booted but got made admin instead. :) ... and maybe you should ask your once esteemed leader why he was thinking of not joining FF in age 6 but BSS instead... (Sorry papi...pero si tengo aun nuestra conversacion en skype donde me dijiste eso...y despues donde me prometiste ser mi oficial.) ... as for the rest....you mean i could have found out his sexual position? ... kinky. hehehe

oh and P.S. as for quitting....3rd time was the charm!!!! Now, must go to the movies.... 300 better live up to my expectations!! (and visiting family for the next week too) Have fun slamming me while i'm away. ;)

Suckonmychunk
10th March 2007, 01:59 PM
Or he feels bad for making the comments and is backtracking to avoid fallout from w/in FF.

Its time to stop talking about arsi. You dont know shit, you were never involved, how can you even think you can have a say in this?

Perhaps you should re read the thread.

Perhaps you should re-read the topic. If you want to post about past DR/FF relations, start a new thread.

LOL pretty funny...considering I was made admin in age 6...so that was pretty sweet that I was gonna get booted but got made admin instead. ... and maybe you should ask your once esteemed leader why he was thinking of not joining FF in age 6 but BSS instead... (Sorry papi...pero si tengo aun nuestra conversacion en skype donde me dijiste eso...y despues donde me prometiste ser mi oficial.) ... as for the rest....you mean i could have found out his sexual position? ... kinky. hehehe

Interesting selective reading of your own there. "if Midnightrain- had kicked out both you and JP when CPH told her to in age6". Do you know why you were made admin? Because MNR came to us about you, and we all said it was ok. Because we knew we had to move forward, past the days of CPH. Something you obviously cant fucking comprehend, 2 ages later.

Karina
10th March 2007, 02:12 PM
Interesting selective reading of your own there. "if Midnightrain- had kicked out both you and JP when CPH told her to in age6". Do you know why you were made admin? Because MNR came to us about you, and we all said it was ok. Because we knew we had to move forward, past the days of CPH. Something you obviously cant fucking comprehend, 2 ages later.

Before I leave... who's "we".... you were made admin after me ROFLMAO....(yeah you were an SOP first...but you weren't admin until in age 6...i remember you were bitter you didn't know about #staff until then)... and speaking of getting over CPH...weren't u the one who wanted to leave because of how things were after he left? Selective memory? hahahaha

Anyways...have fun ya'll ;) And 300 was GREAT!!!

P.S. Sucky... You're the one that doesn't know shit....I'm the one Arsi talked with...those quotes were from a convo I had with him a few days ago... ROFL ... Now much as I just love all the attention you bestow on me... i'm off to Mexico for a wedding. I'll let those with the little man complex continue on.

Hansscherff
10th March 2007, 02:19 PM
Before I leave... who's "we".... you were made admin after me... ROFLMAO... and speaking of getting over CPH...weren't u the one who wanted to leave because of how things were after he left? Selective memory? hahahaha

Anyways...have fun ya'll ;)

Gotta correct u there, we made suckonmychunk admin at the start of age 5 when TDO was under FF and we had a lot of other new members, we decided to make suckonmychunk admin then because we wanted to preserve the old FF atmosphere.

Joe-
10th March 2007, 02:27 PM
this is all incredibly childish

'i was admin before yooou'
'i would post more, but noone sabs in DR. boo hoo'
'JP brought DR up, not FF'
'We're at war with ac, i'm gonna get my 6th former friends on you if you dont shut up and do what i say'

guys and galz
this is a game

how can we expect to know everything?
we change our views to look big and to look better
when infact, all decisions were made on the spur of the moment

also
i have been with FF since age 4
i have been with DR since it's beginning
and i watch, read and take in what happens in the aforementioned alliances
and not even I know exactly what happened

and another note
the leadership poll that involved jp, karina, dd, etc
also included me
yet i was completed ignored and wasn't even PARTLY considered
so that shows what kind of people there were
but meh, as history as show me, i dont think i even wanted to be in the position anyway
it appears to corrupt and turn any leader into a scheming satanist

Suckonmychunk
10th March 2007, 02:34 PM
Yes Adriana, I just wasnt a admin on the new forums because I specifically requested to be a warroom moderator, not an admin. Besides Hans and DD, Im the longest still active sop on IRC. As for me wanting to leave, you certainly blow things out of proportion. I entertained the idea of leaving for a few reasons, but if you can remember, one of the big ones was that I felt caught in the middle between you/jp and hans/dd. And since I considered you all to be friends at that time, I didnt want to have to deal with it.

So lets reitterate. Hans left for principles and came back when things were heading in the right direction. I commend him for his choice, though I was more then upset when he left initially. You left for power and greed. I never once left chain, and I have never been out of the FF chain since age 4 when I joined it. There have been times where I am unhappy with the chain, and age 6 was full of that, even if I entertained notions of leaving ever, I decided to stay and fix the clan, and largely, thanks to help of everyone, FF is back. Juuk and I threaten to leave all the time, but its to prove a point. As in "I'm going to leave chain and join BSS if we dont go to war with these guys". Its not like we actually mean it. You need to learn to differentiate between political ploys, legitimate departures, and then what you did, which at best can be called mutiney.

how can we expect to know everything?
we change our views to look big and to look better
when infact, all decisions were made on the spur of the moment
also
i have been with FF since age 4
i have been with DR since it's beginning
and i watch, read and take in what happens in the aforementioned alliances
and not even I know exactly what happened

Many of the political decisions and strife that took place were behind the scenes. No one expected you to know, therefore commenting on it make things a little ridiclous.

Juukamen
10th March 2007, 06:21 PM
how are you FF guys getting on anyway??? has many people left???? anyone popular from another clan joined??

What can I say LD
ALLOT have left, we have had members comming and going, a new set of admins rising and still got a hard core so we are still to be here for atleast the next age. Cause we got Dissenter!!! :D

JP and Adriana left with their chains and formed DR and FF and DR have not been too good friends at all times, and cam went with them.

Else, for this age, that's the biggest news I'll guess..

Wars ?

SaBB - began like, one gold hit and they massed. like all wars are starting. mass or farming =)

DR - Well, there was one war, farming and sabbing on each other so war it was. and then it was like, war ended in 8 hours, and after that you could not sab, so if you were at work. then ur in deep shit since you cannot defend yourselfh, I didn't care of that =)

DES- These fellas are the best war I've ever been in, began with chain farming on SOMC so we chained back. Hans made one deal, we sab the living crap outta each other and then we will meet and talk in one week, it was ended in one week and no flaming on each others. so we are still close friends with DES and this war only helped it allot =)

AC - What can I say, the prime example of arrogance and things buildt up over the time. So it's nice to war them, and then ES kicked in. Meaning pownage =) the funny thing is, those that started this war, have left the chain, on the FF side and also on the AC side, so it's really useless war, but we are still whacking them =) tnx for the gold over there fellas...

That is what have happened in FF and I'll guess that's it also... Just time to see how ppl will try to rip up this message and tellme how big and bad we are, lame, idiots and so on... always funny to report others in =)

cheers ES, the only sabbers in "AC"

WhiteBoy
11th March 2007, 04:15 AM
I think that arsi is gay together with DoubleD_Kill, so, there u have my opinion.

p.s NO replies at this or i'll you sab you!! ooh now does that make u scared? Im gonne sab sab sab sab sab sab sab sab sab sab sab you if you reply at this! ta

arsi
11th March 2007, 04:28 AM
hush hama2 u dirty boy :P

thanks vivlady, we do back our talks with sabs though ;)

arsi

SilverSable
12th March 2007, 02:00 PM
Gotta take a look at this thread, spam, trolling, etc...
I will reopen it when done, who knows when that will be.