PDA

View Full Version : How does ES feel about AC

Truewind
3rd March 2007, 03:23 AM
I'm just curious, how does the ES Admin team feel about the AC?

Are you 2 still close friends?

Or do you hate them for getting all of KOC to war you?

I mean are there any tensions?

Kill3rSam
3rd March 2007, 03:37 AM
lol, you seem more intrested in creating tensions then being actually curious.

Isn't warring entire koc something ES likes to do ? I ve always know them as a sabhappy - war happy alliance anyway.

rachelf
3rd March 2007, 03:37 AM
ok-as ES admin I suppose I am qualified to speak here-I will be dead honest and say that when viv joined I (and other ES admins) was sceptical-thought she was a bit mouthy and too reckless, couldn't see why they were joining us etc! But have to say she and her alliance have proved their mettle. Not just by how much they sab, but also by the posts on our forums and strategies they suggest and how well they work with us as a team etc.

In conclusion I would say the relationship between ES and AC is stronger than it ever has been!

ps-as for them getting us into wars-hell......surely wars is what we are best known for! come on...we are hardly going to fall out with members for that are we?

Suckonmychunk
3rd March 2007, 03:45 AM
I really hope this doesnt turn into more spam and shit. Frankly I think no one but the ES admins should respond to this post since it was only to them.

Truewind
3rd March 2007, 03:48 AM
ok-as ES admin I suppose I am qualified to speak here-I will be dead honest and say that when viv joined I (and other ES admins) was sceptical-thought she was a bit mouthy and too reckless, couldn't see why they were joining us etc! But have to say she and her alliance have proved their mettle. Not just by how much they sab, but also by the posts on our forums and strategies they suggest and how well they work with us as a team etc.

In conclusion I would say the relationship between ES and AC is stronger than it ever has been!

ps-as for them getting us into wars-hell......surely wars is what we are best known for! come on...we are hardly going to fall out with members for that are we?

Yea this is basically all i wanted, just an official answer, no drama.

I was just curious about what was up with them behind the scenes and all.

I really don't know what Kill3rSam meant, because i have nothing to gain from this thread, it was just a simple question.

And i agree with somc, that the questions were to the admins, so i could get official relations, not just some opinions here and there, of the alliances.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another question would be, if rachelf has time:

What are ES's Goals, as far as this huge war it's having?
What terms would it like the other warring alliances to have to agree to?

Kill3rSam
3rd March 2007, 03:49 AM
It's a public forum ... if FF members want to ask things to ES admins ... there are plenty ways to do it private.
So , why shouldn't othes post lol.

Truewind
3rd March 2007, 03:55 AM
It's a public forum ... if FF members want to ask things to ES admins ... there are plenty ways to do it private.
So , why shouldn't othes post lol.

Please do ellaborate, how would i speak better, with the ES admins or the ES/AC chain as a whole, besides the forums?

And you can post, i can't stop you from doing that:

"lol, you seem more intrested in creating tensions then being actually curious."

Accusations are a whole other catergorie though... and i suggest those be set aside and proven later.

MFnBonsai
3rd March 2007, 05:18 AM
Please do ellaborate, how would i speak better, with the ES admins or the ES/AC chain as a whole, besides the forums?

you can ask them on IRC or even in game messages is a way to contact them....

on a side note if ES werent happy with AC then om sure AC would be out of chain....

mashman
3rd March 2007, 11:56 AM
as another admin of ES just to back up what rach says, ive always found ac to be a gr8 group of ppl, always happy to sab and always happy to voice an opinion, cant ask for more

guesswhoiam
4th March 2007, 05:26 AM
I really hope this doesnt turn into more spam and shit. Frankly I think no one but the ES admins should respond to this post since it was only to them.

so why did you have to post?

AC rocks and are part of the ES family:crowd: :badger:

Suckonmychunk
4th March 2007, 02:14 PM
so why did you have to post?

So no one else from FF responded and this turned into another flaming war which I would invariably get banned and so would you... again.

Custos
4th March 2007, 03:03 PM
wot a wasted thread tis obvious ES loves Viv and the AC so if you truely want to know how we feel bout each other as bon has said just goto our public mirc room and ask you will always find ac and es on line at same time ;).

Might as well close this one GUA admins this was just a no brainer :S

Truewind
4th March 2007, 03:30 PM
I was speaking to some members of lacn.

And should Lacn lose the number one spot, might they force ES to drop AC, for making them lose that spot?

I mean... think how high TGF would be, without this AC war.

And when i do go on IRC in the ES's chatroom, the admins are always AFK, ALWAYS!

I'm lucky if 1 is on.

So that's why i posted here, because i can't reach the Admins of ES.

And would the Admins of LACN be upset if they lost the number 1 spot because of AC?

I mean, whose more important, lacn or AC?

I'm guessing prolly equally important.

Jezuzz
4th March 2007, 03:40 PM

And should Lacn lose the number one spot, might they force ES to drop AC, for making them lose that spot?

And when i do go on IRC in the ES's chatroom, the admins are always AFK, ALWAYS!

I'm lucky if 1 is on.

And would the Admins of LACN be upset if they lost the number 1 spot because of AC?

Mate, the admins are there, they just dont respond to everyone. I talk to them often so maybe they dont like talking to you :).

And, its not AC fault if they war, its ES own fault joining INTO the war. If they didnt want war they ditched AC, but they accepted them and everybody knows AC< dont fuck with them. ES/Lacn accepted that so its NOT AC WAR< its ES/LACN/AC war, so end of story.

Truewind
4th March 2007, 04:04 PM
Mate, the admins are there, they just dont respond to everyone. I talk to them often so maybe they dont like talking to you :).

And, its not AC fault if they war, its ES own fault joining INTO the war. If they didnt want war they ditched AC, but they accepted them and everybody knows AC< dont fuck with them. ES/Lacn accepted that so its NOT AC WAR< its ES/LACN/AC war, so end of story.

Lol

Would we be here if Ac hadn't Chained FF?
Would we be here if Ac hadn't went on ES forums and requested help?

Sure ES Accepted it, but the cause is quite clear.

I'm just saying, if i were Lacn and i'd lost the Number 1 spot, i'd be pretty mad at AC.

Thus my questions above.

"And would the Admins of LACN be upset if they lost the number 1 spot because of AC?

I'm guessing prolly equally important."

Two questions really, how would Lacn react to losing number 1 spot, and importance of one alliance versus the other.

Oh and sorry RDJ for my last post. Won't happen again, i took out the parts that broke the rules.

~~Datruth

Jezuzz
4th March 2007, 04:06 PM
Lol

Sure ES Accepted it, but the cause is quite clear.

I'm just saying, if i were Lacn and i'd lost the Number 1 spot, i'd be pretty mad at AC.

Thus my questions above.

"And would the Admins of LACN be upset if they lost the number 1 spot because of AC?

I'm guessing prolly equally important."

Two questions really, how would Lacn react to losing number 1 spot, and importance of one alliance versus the other.

Oh and sorry RDJ for my last post. Won't happen again, i took out the parts that broke the rules.

~~Datruth

TGF didnt wanted to go for rank 1 this age, and its still NOT ac fault. Its lacn OWN fault for staying with AC. Read again":)

CrippledLucifer-
4th March 2007, 06:47 PM

I'm lucky if 1 is on.

you're a funny guy. now you understand why people have second thoughts behind your motivations to make this thread.

1) first off, what's going on in our chain is none of your goddamn business. that simple. you want gossip, get cable.

2) how high TGF would be without the AC war :S you mean higher than #1? and what's the AC war?

3) everyone in chain is just as important.

4) why would LaCN lose #1 because of AC? if you're implying that the FF war is having any impact in our chain or TGF's chances for #1, you're mistaken. dude, we're warring half of koc, what's 5 more targets? the only thing that can knock TGF from #1 is Henry's growth, so don't take credit for something it's impossible for you to achieve.

Suckonmychunk
4th March 2007, 07:14 PM
Once again crip, you are turning this into your own personal show. We all know you are super cool, but once again, Im pretty sure he said ES Admins.

Frankly comprehending his point, not a very difficult task for those who have mastered reading, was solely meant to be: Is the war causing such a significant amount of people to leave that TGF's growth is being affected, and if so, will the chain continue to keep the AC? He also asked "think how high TGF would be, without this AC war" which to those of us who can think critically can be understood as part of the huge question of whether or not TGF can hold onto #1 and if this war had not happened to the extent that 4 more chains (besides PR/RF) have become involved, would the question of TGF holding onto the spot even have any credence? Can I translate anymore for anyone?

Let me make this clear that besides the first two lines, I am not interjecting any opinion into this, just trying to help out people who for some reason cant understand simple english. HE IS NOT BEING A DICK OR A SMARTASS, HE IS ASKING A QUESTION. GRANT HIM A RESPECTABLE ANSWER, NOT A SHOWBOATING ONE. And yes, I have mastered the art of caps, I hope my emphasis was clear.

Zeta-kun
4th March 2007, 07:19 PM
Lol

does it make any diference if you are there? lol, mate, we dont really care about FF in the war as i've not seen any FF members in my logs at all, yeah sure since DES and FF joined the war there were more action (PR/RF were almost dienig) but you really have no firepower, at least thats what my logs say.

Lol

and you think that in the remote case that Lacn lose #1 it would be because of FF is in the war? rofl.. i'm sure that not even you believe that dream.

i think that this thread, as the thread started by CPH are perfect examples of FF new strategy.. i'll copy here what i posted in that thread ...

"GUA is all about propaganda.. You can win and lose with that.. "
so the clever few of you have probably already noticed that CPH apearence on GUA is simple because FF cant do anything on the batlefield, and as CPH outlined FFs thinking "GUA is all about propaganda.. You can win and lose with that.. " so thats FF's new strategy.. winning the war on GUA!!... unfortunatelly they cant think of anything to post on gua so they have to go and ask CPH to please come to gua and post something he oviously doesnt know anything about.

Suckonmychunk
4th March 2007, 07:30 PM
Actually I, like 7/8ths of FF have not talked to Mike in months, I would be confident with making that a full 100%. Believe it or not, he can come and go on his own free will.

i've not seen any FF members in my logs at all

My guess is no one gives a fuck about you. We sab plenty of others.

w00t zeta I made a picture for my sig too! I know how to use photoshop so I must be the pwnz0r.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o295/stupidkocshit/graveyard-3copy.jpg

CrippledLucifer-
4th March 2007, 07:33 PM
Once again crip, you are turning this into your own personal show. We all know you are super cool, but once again, Im pretty sure he said ES Admins.

Frankly comprehending his point, not a very difficult task for those who have mastered reading, was solely meant to be: Is the war causing such a significant amount of people to leave that TGF's growth is being affected, and if so, will the chain continue to keep the AC? He also asked "think how high TGF would be, without this AC war" which to those of us who can think critically can be understood as part of the huge question of whether or not TGF can hold onto #1 and if this war had not happened to the extent that 4 more chains (besides PR/RF) have become involved, would the question of TGF holding onto the spot even have any credence? Can I translate anymore for anyone?

Let me make this clear that besides the first two lines, I am not interjecting any opinion into this, just trying to help out people who for some reason cant understand simple english. HE IS NOT BEING A DICK OR A SMARTASS, HE IS ASKING A QUESTION. GRANT HIM A RESPECTABLE ANSWER, NOT A SHOWBOATING ONE. And yes, I have mastered the art of caps, I hope my emphasis was clear.

hey drama queen, i missed you. i know you're a devoted Crip fan, but this is borderline stalking...

1) since you have mastered the art of reading, his post is asking about what LaCN thinks, last i checked i'm LaCN and more entitled to answer than you, thank you very much posting police :lmao:

2) with "the AC war" i understand he's talking about the FF war AC started. none of the other wars can be dubbed as "the ac war", so it's rather obvious he's asking if the FF war is having any impact. with that mind, "Is the war causing such a significant amount of people to leave that TGF's growth is being affected?" No.

PS: zeta your sig cracks me up lmfao :raiseroof
PSS: questions were asked, answers given, can we now close this gossip thread?

LeonFellpool
4th March 2007, 07:41 PM

as far as the chain merger ES/LaCN/AC it was a very smart move. The combanation works very well.

haha hahahahaha.

How long have you been playing/following events on GUA?

Force? I think you dont understand the LaCN/ES/AC family.

Its quite a stong bond from what all I can tell lol.

Errr TGF would be the same given what ever war. No one would leave his chain from war unless they were moochers anyway. I must say the clickers that got TGF to hist current TFF wernt nervous about any wars!

As stated, ES/LaCN/AC are warring most of KOC I think? I may be in one of the few chains not in that war lol. (though I thought for a long time about joining Viv as an officer again and joining in on the fun, shes a fantastic comander)

Ha hahaha. I dont see how you can connect AC to a possibility of TGF losign #1

Seems to me you want to creat nothing more than trouble betweem LaCN/ES.

Correct me if I'm wrong but war between FF and ES/LaCN is nothing new. I know. I've been in FF chain when the wars with ES/LACN the past few ages started. (granted I never stayed long lol) And had some in ES/LaCN sab me twice for it. (<3 you all lol)

Suckonmychunk
4th March 2007, 07:55 PM
I've been in FF chain
You were FF? Im glad you are gone.

Seems to me you want to creat nothing more than trouble betweem LaCN/ES.

Uhhhhhhhhh.... Can someone say war? My God.

hey drama queen, i missed you. i know you're a devoted Crip fan, but this is borderline stalking...

Ive missed diaria more, oh wait... Maybe I have missed you :)

since you have mastered the art of reading, his post is asking about what LaCN thinks

Sigh...

And i agree with somc, that the questions were to the admins

how would i speak better, with the ES admins or the ES/AC chain

Now we come to where he asked you to interject being such a great member of LaCN:

I'm lucky if 1 is on.

1) first off, what's going on in our chain is none of your goddamn business. that simple. you want gossip, get cable.

Great Answer, you fucking nailed it. (Not being sarcastic) But instead of stopping there, you keeping talking more...

2) how high TGF would be without the AC war :S you mean higher than #1? and what's the AC war?

Oh we have a joker! Instead or respongding like a jerk, you could legitimately respond to his question. I dont care if you respond like that to me, just looks like the text version of a pile of shit to me, but answer him.

3) everyone in chain is just as important.

A decent answer. No qualms there.

4) why would LaCN lose #1 because of AC? if you're implying that the FF war is having any impact in our chain or TGF's chances for #1, you're mistaken. dude, we're warring half of koc, what's 5 more targets? the only thing that can knock TGF from #1 is Henry's growth, so don't take credit for something it's impossible for you to achieve.

See my point on #2 and my previous post.

with "the AC war" i understand he's talking about the FF war AC started. none of the other wars can be dubbed as "the ac war", so it's rather obvious he's asking if the FF war is having any impact. with that mind, "Is the war causing such a significant amount of people to leave that TGF's growth is being affected?" No.

Are you kidding me? To our chain, your involvement in the war with us was because your chain couldnt mind their own fucking buisness. So yes, this is still considered by many to be "The AC War", just a few more people have joined in to spam our logs. Its obvious what he meant. You should have specified your succient but acceptable answer the first time around instead of coating it with a thick layer of spam and bullshit.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o295/stupidkocshit/graveyard-3copy.jpg

MFnBonsai
4th March 2007, 07:58 PM

Would we be here if you didnt start this thread???

LeonFellpool
4th March 2007, 08:19 PM
You were FF? Im glad you are gone.

Trust me. I am too.

No disrespect to FF, as you've got some awsome people that are in chain-and some that have been in chain and are now out. But FF's not my cup a tea.

Can someone say what they posted is a compleat and utter waste of GUA servers?

You know little of ES/LaCN.

Suckonmychunk
4th March 2007, 08:25 PM
Can someone say what they posted is a compleat and utter waste of GUA servers?

GUA servers are intended to house bullshit and time wasting posts. Therefore we've done a great job at contributing. Go Team!

You know little of ES/LaCN

You know little of KOC.

OK its dinner time, maybe Ill be back later to waste time with more of you and read my warnings/informationals/banning notice. Take care :)

LeonFellpool
4th March 2007, 08:29 PM
GUA servers are intended to house bullshit and time wasting posts. Therefore we've done a great job at contributing. Go Team!

lol touche'

OK its dinner time, maybe Ill be back later to waste time with more of you and read my warnings/informationals/banning notice. Take care

Take care as well. I'll be around when you finnish eating lol

And if it wasent for the large wars going on we'd all be bored. Need somthing to cause people to start random topics in GUA to give us somthing to argue about.

Suckonmychunk
4th March 2007, 08:31 PM
And if it wasent for the large wars going on we'd all be bored. Need somthing to cause people to start random topics in GUA to give us somthing to argue about.

I do have to agree, save one or two people, I still like ES but in a text based game, contributing text in other places is all you have to stop boredom when you run out of targets. Now its really dinner time :)

CrippledLucifer-
4th March 2007, 09:00 PM
Quote:

Oh we have a joker! Instead or respongding like a jerk, you could legitimately respond to his question. I dont care if you respond like that to me, just looks like the text version of a pile of shit to me, but answer him.

is there a legitimate response to the utterly retarded question "how high TGF would be without the AC war"?? let's see HOW HIGHER CAN #1 BE? try slandering your guy for asking a stupid question next time.

Quote:
with "the AC war" i understand he's talking about the FF war AC started. none of the other wars can be dubbed as "the ac war", so it's rather obvious he's asking if the FF war is having any impact. with that mind, "Is the war causing such a significant amount of people to leave that TGF's growth is being affected?" No.

Are you kidding me? To our chain, your involvement in the war with us was because your chain couldnt mind their own fucking buisness. So yes, this is still considered by many to be "The AC War", just a few more people have joined in to spam our logs. Its obvious what he meant. You should have specified your succient but acceptable answer the first time around instead of coating it with a thick layer of spam and bullshit.

from your post i assume you would prefer our chain "to mind our own fucking business" instead of spamming your logs... funny shite ;)

Suckonmychunk
4th March 2007, 09:14 PM
Not all of us are so deluded by the lure of rank to assume that "high" means "the best rank".

from your post i assume you would prefer our chain "to mind our own fucking business" instead of spamming your logs... funny shite

Thats what I prefered but now, it keeps us entertained. Plus whats a age without a ES war?

Truewind
5th March 2007, 02:48 AM
It's good to see some have mastered the art of english and others haven't.

I thank somc for trying to express my questions as best as possible, sadly the last part of expressing a question is the listener actually interpretting the answer... which one person in particular is have alot of trouble doing.

With that said... this stuck out the most:

"is there a legitimate response to the utterly retarded question "how high TGF would be without the AC war"?? let's see HOW HIGHER CAN #1 BE? try slandering your guy for asking a stupid question next time." ~~Crip

The question was:

"how high TGF would be without the AC war"~~Me

Was i referring to rank.....? Gee?
How do you get higher than rank 1?
Lol

If you had read that question, and you can be considered a Genus Homo and a Species Sapien, than, you'd have realised I meant stats!!

Ding!!!! Oooh... that little light went off in your head..... now you get it.

So if theoretically he's at 20 billion SA now... might he be at 25 billion SA, without all these wars?

Hmm.... now you actually start to think about it.

Let's move on and exercise that brain just a bit more... don't want to strain it too fast.

Please read this:
"Lol
I'm just saying, if i were Lacn and i'd lost the Number 1 spot, i'd be pretty mad at AC." ~~Me

Now, how many of you in the class think this, after reading it:

"and you think that in the remote case that Lacn lose #1 it would be because of FF is in the war? rofl.. i'm sure that not even you believe that dream." ~~Zeta-kun

O.k.. so we have the lizard in the corner, and the Giraffe. :D

Clearly i didn't say that FF alone had much affect on TGF's Rank, Now how would you know i didn't say that.

1)I didn't reference to FF
2)I specifically Stated, LACN, as the TOPIC of that sentance
3)I mentioned MAD at AC

None of which you addressed.... you somehow got to... FF took down TGF

Man... talk about incoherent reasoning.

The question was simple, IF LACN lost that 1 spot, would they be mad at AC, it's clear and simple.

We all know in wars, people leave chains, and will click for others, instead of for LACN, less people, less clicking, less growth for TGF.

When did i ever mention us sabbing him to death.. as if many people can sab him in the first place.

That is what the 2 humans in the front as well as the vast majority of people on earth, would have come to.

Anyways, moving on, we gotta keep those engines reving before the motor gives out, get them smoke out those ears:

99% of members of FF have not been in contact with CPH.
Myself included.
Him posting was of his own accord, so lets stem away the misconseptions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2

"1) first off, what's going on in our chain is none of your goddamn business. that simple. you want gossip, get cable."

rachelf and mashman Disagree.

And simply, They are a bit higher up in chain than you, for you to be making statements like that.

If they want to stop speaking about ES/LACN/AC on gua, they'll Tell you.
You won't tell them.
And i'm sure if you continue this, you'll eventually be kicked CrippledLucifer-.

This should have been made very clear to you, if you had read the first page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope all misconseptions have been averted, and possibly, an active LaCn Admin can address my questions.

Especially the ones between AC/LACN relations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and there is one thing i mentioned... yet no one addressed
Not even the spammers.... weird eh?

Are LaCn and AC equal When it comes to importance or helpfullness, in the eyes of ES?

And please, Admins, i ask you to reply.

I open the question up to all members here becaue unvariably they will reply anyways.

But we all know, the Official stance, is the one that holds most weight, not the stance of a few [coughs*{crip}] average members.

~~Datruth

Suckonmychunk
5th March 2007, 03:22 AM
lol salawat, welcome to the world of warnings, which Im sure you'll end up with. Schmooz krystin a bit, not only is she totally awesome, but shes totally awesome

LeadFoot
5th March 2007, 04:55 AM
what a stupid ass topic. FF will never hurt es/lacn on the battlefield because its impossible to hurt a chain that WILLING CHOOSES to sab and be sabbed. thats how they play the damn game so thats whyFF have to come on GUA and spout their mouth off like they are something.

by the way to the retard who said you're hurting es/lacn's growth for next age....maybe all the sabbing hurt them so bad last age that they decided to come back and have 2 top 5 contenders? taking 100 elven cloaks a day is so painful compared to losing 1000 IS? lmao get real, what a joke this topic is. i guess feed yourself enough bullshit and lies and eventually you'll start to believe it yourself?

maybe tomorrow go start a war with "teh uber probers" and see if you can win by probing them!

croc 573,644 Elves
CrippledLucifer 597,023 Elves
JohnnyTorrio_LaCN 464,315 Humans
Fibs 217,658 Humans
Lord_Fritz 521,087 Elves
Yoda_is_GOD 197,856 Elves
UnderOath 1,083,960 Elves
Cedric_ironwood 166,546 Humans
Vivlady_ 435,634 Elves
Chaser1_TCL 78,166 Elves
Merv 501,468 Elves
boogneesh 141,215 Humans
freelancerpro 163,774 Elves
Tron_LaCN 230,477 Elves
jaredmt 82,616 Orcs
jsonangelo 60,516 Elves
JuzaDaMan 23,469 Elves
Custos 551,934 Elves
EviLiZeD 656,542 Elves
Stes_The_Destroyer 2,245,089 Humans
SmashingHarlots 111,986 Elves
Bluud 1,063,347 Elves
Hagish-AeQuiTaS 99,016 Orcs
EliteSabbers-ES 323,472 Elves

^ OMG how will they ever grow next age with weak accounts like those!?!? you are teh pwnzor FF, keep it up!

Sixix
5th March 2007, 05:24 AM
how you connected to FF Datruth? whats your koc account?

Loki-of-Chaos
5th March 2007, 06:36 AM
how you connected to FF Datruth? whats your koc account?

Speaking of koc accounts which one's yours Leadfoot? Or you just talking again this age?

guesswhoiam
5th March 2007, 07:30 AM
lmfao

ff is ac war only, ff do absolutely nothing how u think you effected anything to do with tgf lmao, i'm sure he's like me and ff havent sabbed in since first day of the war. so dont think ff have done anything to effect stes acc or tgf acc.

i'd love to live in your dreamworld sounds so good and cool and that everything u touch dies

head in cornflakes spring to mind

Zeta-kun
5th March 2007, 08:39 AM
well mate i think you yourself answered the questions, maybe you should organize more your ideas. i'll help ya quoting you a bit...

"Lol
I'm just saying, if i were Lacn and i'd lost the Number 1 spot, i'd be pretty mad at AC." ~~Me
The question was simple, IF LACN lost that 1 spot, would they be mad at AC, it's clear and simple.

#1 spot? you mean TGF lose rank #1? or you mean we as an alliance lose the #1 alliance title? xD
but why would we be mad at AC?... i think u gave us a clue

ohh so you mean TGF losing #1 rank.
AC war? what is this AC war?...

To our chain, your involvement in the war with us was because your chain couldnt mind their own fucking buisness. So yes, this is still considered by many to be "The AC War"

ohh so for your chain FF vs ES/Lacn/AC is the ac war... we just see you as more targets... but ok lets call it the AC war for didactic purpuoses.

Clearly i didn't say that FF alone had much affect on TGF's Rank

so you know FF has no effect on TGF rank.. umm i think it answered your question... The AC war (aka FF) hd no effect on TGF rank so if we lose #1 spot it wont be because of the AC there is no reson to be mad at them which makes your question rather stupid...

I'm sorry to be so redundant but seems you dont get it even if you said it all and crip already said it all when he posted

2) with "the AC war" i understand he's talking about the FF war AC started. none of the other wars can be dubbed as "the ac war", so it's rather obvious he's asking if the FF war is having any impact. with that mind, "Is the war causing such a significant amount of people to leave that TGF's growth is being affected?" No.

with that i think this thread is solved and so i dont need to coment more... if you want to continue with your strategy of winning the war on GUA and not on the batlefield go ahead make a new thread and show us a bit of your nonsence BS again. have a nice day :)

rdj
5th March 2007, 08:47 AM
As seems to be the trend with ff/es/lacn/pr/ac/...whoever Datruth is, i forget, this has somehow sunk from being devoid of content, to "You got p4wned!!!1?1!/112", and "You interpretation of p4wned!!?!1/21?1 is noob! lawl". As has been said before, please at least try to maintain some semblance of self restraint in future posts/threads.

Krystin
10th March 2007, 12:14 PM
As seems to be the trend with ff/es/lacn/pr/ac/...whoever Datruth is, i forget, this has somehow sunk from being devoid of content, to "You got p4wned!!!1?1!/112", and "You interpretation of p4wned!!?!1/21?1 is noob! lawl".
That is basically what most war threads are about....so I am curious as to why this thread got closed?