PDA

View Full Version : warning again

Kaya
2nd March 2007, 08:01 AM
dont know if this is the right place to post this but the hackers r out again

i was contacted this morning by someone called " nothing " e mail handofgod@hotmail.fr ....he sent me a login script for koc and said he was kossboss an officer of in_sab_we_trust and that i dont believe
checking the script its a hack to get ur password for koc............. i opened it with notepad and hes saying if i fill it in ill get 50 soldiers for 1 click .....be warned and be careful and tell him to go sux eggs lol ..... he then when he saw i wasnt going to fill it in told me he was hacking my email and yes hes put a block on it lol its the same old scam looking ur password ..............when i find out more on this i will let u know and if anyone can help i have the login script he sent and it gives a lot of details when opend with notepad

Moved to GH. -SilverSable

Phoenix_Gold
2nd March 2007, 10:02 AM
thanks for the tip

Gundarl_NR
2nd March 2007, 10:07 AM
i received the same type of message and the same htm file from him

(9:47 AM) -ŊǾŦЋїŊģ-︻┳═一: u sing in ?
(9:47 AM) Jerry: gotta find where i saved it first :P
(9:48 AM) -ŊǾŦЋїŊģ-︻┳═一: man sing in now
(9:48 AM) -ŊǾŦЋїŊģ-︻┳═一 has been blocked
Session Start: Friday, March 02, 2007

* Jerry (usfjerry@hotmail.com)
* -ŊǾŦЋїŊģ-︻┳═一 (handofgod@hotmail.fr)

(10:05 AM) -ŊǾŦЋїŊģ-︻┳═一: welcome back
(10:05 AM) Jerry: nice try but you wont get my account that way been playing too long not to check the code in a htm file b4 i click it
Session Start: Friday, March 02, 2007

* Jerry (usfjerry@hotmail.com)
* -ŊǾŦЋїŊģ-︻┳═一 (handofgod@hotmail.fr)

(10:07 AM) -ŊǾŦЋїŊģ-︻┳═一: huhh!
(10:09 AM) Jerry: if you open the file you sent me with notepad and look at it its designed to check the cookies on my pc and find the ones pertaining to KoC basically giving you access to my account....or someone access anywaysf
(10:11 AM) -ŊǾŦЋїŊģ-︻┳═一: man i want account
(10:11 AM) Jerry: lol not mine sorry bud

(10:16 AM) -ŊǾŦЋїŊģ-︻┳═一 has been blocked

fury looked at the code for me as well and confirmed my suspicions
anyways dont get suckered

Davie
2nd March 2007, 11:06 AM
What a douche. Thanks for letting us know, Kaya.

Kill3rSam
2nd March 2007, 11:23 AM
good to know , if anyone would find out if he has a koc account and which, don't be scared to tell =D this is one person who actually diserves to has his acc ruined

no mate
2nd March 2007, 12:14 PM
Lol the question is why gunny said sorry to him

Scaramilk
2nd March 2007, 12:15 PM
what you do is offer to send him a better "hack" and send him a random file that is LARGER than 1.1MB through MSN. then perform a netstat -nb on him to find out his IP. will only work if he accepts the transfer

Sexy_Butt_Kicker
2nd March 2007, 12:22 PM
and dont let a guy with the email...fliyerpig@gmail.com add himsellf to your msn. Hes also a hacker. I've met HIS butt first hand. Hes now having a ball with my email and briefly had my KOC acct

WHOA! THAT "NOTHING" GUY IS HIM!

has has a program that can hack your hotmail info! never add him!

MrSquiggles
2nd March 2007, 01:12 PM
I'm still amazed at all you people using MSN. lol, serves you right if you get hacked.

Scaramilk
2nd March 2007, 01:48 PM
a lot of ppl use MSN b/c RL friends use it. just use another e-mail that is only used for KoC and don't ever give that to anyone and it should be a bit safer.

Kaya
2nd March 2007, 02:07 PM
he can block ur email to make u think he has hacked it but he can only hack ur msn hotmail acc if you give him your password .......dont give him your pass and he has to take the blocker off

Sexy_Butt_Kicker
2nd March 2007, 02:54 PM
well still..if anyone has a Lebanese_Goddesss@hotmail.com try to ad them to their msn....DONT ACCEPT. Its him! Just deny and block

wetbedknob
2nd March 2007, 03:55 PM
Wow. There are some desperate cheaters in this game.

Cipher_21
2nd March 2007, 05:39 PM
if a fayzor@hotmail.com, the@master.wk or, hell@hell.storm tries to add you....dont , he is also a hacker, and got me thrice....once with each email.....now i dont ad anyone on MSN unless i recognise them, or someone tell me who they are.

Gundarl_NR
2nd March 2007, 08:22 PM
Nojoe.....the "sorry " in my statement was sarcasm...thought you brits had the market cornered on that but i guess not :D

well this nothing guy never got into my email i have been on msn off and on all day besides he wouldnt have found anything but some spam i dont use that email for anything but MSN messenger and use a completely different email for KoC then a third for my real life stuff liek bills and crap :) yeah im paranoid but at least im also not going to be easy to hack no matter what you are after KoC or otherwise :)

mcm-never-dies
3rd March 2007, 05:11 PM
well still..if anyone has a Lebanese_Goddesss@hotmail.com try to ad them to their msn....DONT ACCEPT. Its him! Just deny and block

again lebanese? I remember he was hacking accounts in age 3 already, doesn't he ever stop..

boriszima
3rd March 2007, 09:48 PM
again lebanese? I remember he was hacking accounts in age 3 already, doesn't he ever stop..

die hard fans die hard. but one has to be really naive to believe some random person out of his/her goodness heart is going to offer a program that will make your life so good. this game is a hard lesson for real life, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. but if you do take the dark road, then you deserver to be hacked, worse cheater kills off less powerful cheaters.

vengefuldeath87
4th March 2007, 01:30 AM
Ive had that guy try to hack my hotmail as well. All his lame program does is flood the login to msn, so you cant login to hotmail. He then claims he needs your pass to stop it, which is bullshit. He will stop eventually. I just reported his ass to msn and had the email he was on banned.

Kaya
4th March 2007, 06:32 AM
problem with reporting it to msn is he just makes a new email .....so easy with hotmail