PDA

View Full Version : Hi

jmatt13
18th November 2004, 06:48 PM
Hello i'm new and ummmmmmm.............i'm ok got 2 younger bros. and my parents are divorsed :whistilin

ChaosLight
18th November 2004, 07:04 PM
Sorry to hear that.

About having younger brothers, I mean. Welcome to GiveUpAlready, your daily source for complete bull on a variety of topics ranging from the socially misguided to the inanely trivial. Feel free to join any discussion, but remember the cardinal rule.

royalflush
18th November 2004, 07:16 PM
complete bull... hehe :p

Anyway, hey jmatt. I've got two younger brothers as well. That can be a pain...
Have a good time (and of course, post in my threads !)

Touch_of_Death
19th November 2004, 10:02 AM
Hello i'm new and ummmmmmm.............i'm ok got 2 younger bros. and my parents are divorsed :whistilin

Not so much of a happy intro here, I'm sorry for your parents.

For the rest have fun and welcome.

Greetz

misfits111
19th November 2004, 10:11 AM
tum de tumm..

Stephen
19th November 2004, 10:34 AM
Hey jmatt13, welcome to the splendor that is GuA.

tum de tumm..
Does this serve a purpose at all? Try to put a little more content in your posts or you are going to keep getting warned for spam.

GCNmaster22
20th November 2004, 05:43 PM
hey jmatt!!!! i have 4 younger brothers....but welcome anyway!

misfits111
21st November 2004, 05:14 AM
opps sorry...
didnt have anything else to say.. as i have nothing to put in that subject..
hopefully no harm done..:)

Raidon_no_Yasuo
23rd November 2004, 05:41 PM
Hahahahha. Thank god I am an only child. For now atleast. My mother is thinking of having another baby. Well I do have a half brother which I haven't seen ( but hopefully soon). And yeah my parents are divorced too so we have something in common. Welcome to GUA forums and enjoy your stay!

dazzy
24th November 2004, 11:19 AM
wow.its amazing what just about all the people on gua have in common.i also have two younger brothers.strange...

Raidon_no_Yasuo
27th November 2004, 09:38 AM
Well yeah most of us like video games and anime.... That's all I can think of right now. It's kind of like a big, big family.