PDA

View Full Version : Blood Twine Recruitment thread - until 25/11

Bad_Kharma
18th November 2004, 12:58 PM
Pustolio make the first post ... and I'm closing the main thread until this thread had found enough members

Pustolio
19th November 2004, 02:55 PM
Name

The Blood Twine

Leaders

Pustolio and Notorious

Members

Pustolio and Notorious

Blood Twine Ranking

Clan Rankings

Blood Twine Gods: Pustolio and Notorious
Council of Blood: 4 members plus the Blood Twine Gods
Blood Knights:
Blood Twine Mages:
Forgers of Pain:
Serpent Masters
Blood Twine Cadets: Andanin, Sepheroth, JovileBoy, Antman

Army Rankings

Blood Generals
Top Knights
Blood Knights
Blood Cavalry
Blood Archers
Foot soldiers

Purposes: The Blood Twine is to be a high-rank BA clan with the preemptive to strike others down without warning. The clan will consist of high ranking and respectable RPers that will assist in the clan’s activities… including to wage and win wars with enemy clans. The Blood Twine is also open to offer its special services to other clans, under of hire of course. The Blood Twine also takes in new RPers and will train them to become elite RPers that will assist the clan; as well as assisting themselves in any RP-related activity. The Blood Twine is a clan filled with the greatest of warriors, the greatest of legends and heroes. We live by the sword; live the way of warriors; what life will you live?

Rules: Before posting in the main Blood Twine thread, please PM a leader or the co-leaders before posting in the thread to join. This will keep everything organized and our lives much easier. If you do not, then you may just roleplay them into the thread. When first RPing into the clan thread, please give a brief description of your character to give all other members some idea of appearance. (In addition to character descriptions please state your character's element in OOC. Please inform anyway of a link to a character profile.) All BA clan rules apply to this thread.

Anyone may join this clan. As long as they have experience in RPing. (If you do not, do not worry since the members will help hone RPing skills. RP training will set up.) Characters of all races and of all elements are welcome to this clan.

Archives

Completed Quests: none
Quests in process: The Chaos Emerald (inactive), The Bloodmoon War (inactive- to be revived)
Spars: none
Clan wars: none
Training Academies: Serpent Training (to be revived)

Job descriptions

Blood Gods- The Blood Gods are basically the leaders of the clan. They have the final say in any clan activity and assign each worthy member with a specific position and duty. Overseeing others; keeping sure members are active; and giving out special rewards to those who earned it will be the Gods main focus. Once every two weeks points will be given out by them Via. PM.

Blood Generals- The Blood Generals are the commanders and the leaders of the Blood Army. Each lead their own ranks; but all fall under the command of the leaders and co-leaders. Generals have to have a keen sense of strategy and leadership... as well as skills in battle.

Blood Knights- Blood Knights are the elite warriors of the clan. These warrior show no fear within the midst of battle. No fear is shown in their being or soul; for fear is the greatest enemy. These knights carry out the Blood God's orders faithfully and without question. Blood Knights are the backbone of the Blood Army and are key to victory/ Only the most powerful powerful, the most ruthless, and the greatest of warriors deserve the title.

Blood Cavalry- Specially trained warriors, trained to ride and fight upon the familiars of the clan... giant, poisonous, and deadly snakes. Members of the cavalry have to have some training from the Snake Training Academy and must have their own snake.

Blood Archers- Those few warriors skilled in the arts of archery are part of this special unit. They give support fire to the calvary and the foot soldiers. Mages and necromancers are also included in this unit of the Blood Army.

Cadets- Cadets are the automatic position a new member is given when he first joins the ranks of the Blood Twine. Cadets are the lowest of all of the clan rankings; however, it is an honorable one. There is no shame in being a cadet, since every member of the Blood Twine plays an essential role. These members do not have to remain cadets for long; through special feasts, deeds, contributions, and clan activity to the clan; cadets can advance in rank and may be given higher positions and jobs that require responsibility and creativity.

Serpent Masters: These few members of the Blood Twine have the special obligation to assist members in learning how to raise and use the clan's familiars: serpents. These members need to have permission and approval from the Blood Gods to teach the ways of serpent raising. Serpent Masters should know the necessities of life required by each type of snake; some type of knowledge in each element; know the stages of life of a snake; a snake's nourishment; and combat training.

Foot soldiers: Foot soldiers are the ones that make up most of the bulk for the Blood Twine army. In any battle or quest, some sort of insignia or sign has to be worn by each member revealing the alliagiance to the Blood Twine. (This includes: armor having the clan colors, tattoos, armbands, clothing having the clan colors, or symbols on clothing or weapons or armor or any other equipment.) Foot soldiers are commanded by the Blood Knights. If they are not present, a specific foot soldier will charged with the task of leading the armies.

NOTE: This applies to everyone within the clan.

1.) Joining and participating in a clan quest until it is finished. - 2-4 points
2.) Conducting a spar with another member of the clan and winning - 2-4 points
3.) Creating a clan quest or activity for the Blood Twine - 1-3 point
4.) Carrying out a task assigned by a clan leader or co-leader and the job is finished - 2-4 points
5.) Doing something good or new for the clan - depends on idea, N/A
6.) Showing improvement or diligence to improve in RPing skills - 2-5 points
7.) For joining the Blood Twine - 5 points
8.) Being active within the clan threads - 5 points
9.) Recruiting a member- (normal member)1 point, (moderator)2 points, (super moderator)3 points, (Administrator) 4 points, (Root Administrator)5 points

10.) Whenever the leaders feel someone deserves some points - N/A

Point System

20 points- Recieve an item
40 points- Receive a weapon
60 points- Recieve armor
80 points- Recieve a rare item
100 points- Recieve a rare item and weapon / rare item and armor
150 points- Be the leader for a day - ???

Member Rankings

Pustolio- 9 points
Notorious- 5 points
Andanin- 5 points
JovileBoy- 5 points
Sepheroth- 5 points
Antman- 5 points
Krogothic- 5 points
Calypso- 5 points

Clan Links

Blood Twine Clan Lounge - not created yet

Clan Objectives

Create a Clan Thread- complete
Create a Clan Lounge
Start Quest and Spars for Clan Activity
Create Banners
Start Training Academies
Recruit Members- ongoing

You walk swiftly through the dark city streets... the cold of the night biting at the skin and making warm breath visible within the lamps lining the roads and streets of the town. The town is full of shady characters; thieves, bandits, bounty hunters, and mercenaries. In parts of the city are the slums (blocks of the town that have fell into completely into the depths of desolation and poverty.) You move about the city searching for the Blood Twine headquarters; yet after circling around for the second time... you are a bit confused. Again, you walk down the main street from the entrance of the city (that branches out into smaller streets.) You pass a long dark alley that you have not noticed until now and have not checked yet. Pacing down the alleyway you see the sign written in blood red:

The Blood Twine

To the right of the sign is a large iron door. You enter to find the leader of the clan sitting in a large room, lined with shelves of books and tables with drink and food ready. "Welcome to the Blood Twine. Do you wish to join?"

OOC: -READ THIS!!! VITAL INFO!!! Ok, as obviously seen this no where near done.
-ALL MEMBERS OF OLD BLOOD TWINE ARE WELCOME TO COME BACK
-PLS JOIN!!!!

QUESTIONS or want to join clan: PM Notorious or me. peece.

Notorious
20th November 2004, 11:47 AM
That's Right People! The Blood Twine is back and Revamped. It is still a work in Progress, but as we get members the progress will speed up. I am calling all of our members back... we need you. Anyone is welcome to join as it says in the first post, even if you are fairly new to Roleplaying you are welcome here you just better be ready to put forth some effort into improveing your roleplaying. Because if you are not then this is not the place for you, because in all honestly I am going to be strict when it comes to that stuff. If you are lacking I will tell you and I will attempt to help you. This will only work though if you are ready to work for it.

SO JOIN UP! It is going to be awesome, with Me and Pustolio leading the way How can we fail?....Honestly!

Burice
20th November 2004, 08:08 PM
My name is Sepheroth. I have just been accepted to this clan by the leaders of this. I'll do my best to bring in new members and be one of the best RPers I can be. Keep me posted for anything I need to know please.

Pustolio
22nd November 2004, 03:02 PM
Ok, so far we have me and Notorious and Sepheroth. I pmed JovileBoy joined and he agreed. I hope he will post soon. So we have four members and we need three more. so everyone please, try to recruit people. Or else the Blood Twine will die on the spot. also, we should start to post in ICs. this is to encourage better RPing, lets the leaders judge what level of RPing members are at, as well as spur creavity.

i have yet to create a clan lounge, but it will be very soon. SO EVERYONE PM PEOPLES!!!

Andanin
22nd November 2004, 07:55 PM
OOC: Sorry, this will be a short post, I've only got 5 mins left, and I'm in the town Library. YEAH, Blood Twine is back!

A woman enters the Blood Twine HQ, her long brown hair flowing freely down her back as she inspected the small number in the room. Shaking her head slightly, she sighed, happy to be home, but regretting the losses they had suffered. Her woodland eyes fell upon the leaders, and she stepped forward quickly, her hunting leathers as silent as she. Drawing her sword, she extended it hilt first to them, her head lowered.

'Blood sings to Blood, and I have returned to help strengthen our numbers once more, if you will allow me.'

JovileBoy
22nd November 2004, 09:20 PM
Jason looked at the crimson sign. He looked at the piece of paper that Pustolio had slipped him in the tavern. He shook his head and smiled... Why am I doing this? He loosened his grip on the paper just the slightest bit and the cold wind carried it off into the night. It was mainly just for confirmation of the location, anyway. He was here so the paper didn't matter.

Jason creaked open the giant iron door. The candle light inside greeted him. His fire energies were keeping him at a nice 70 degrees so he didn't notice the change as he walked into the great hall. The doors closed behind him as a huge gust originating from nowhere pulled the doors closed. Jason smiled again as he saw Pustolio sitting at the great table. His cloak was hanging in the corner. Jason pulled up a chair at the foot of the table. Knowing that even though he was invited to this party, he was not the honored guest. He noted the other two already seated among the table and laughed. He recognized the one wielding his masamune. He nodded at the familiar face before addressing the familiar leader of the small group. "Oh fearless leader, my stomach doth growl at the sight of no food. Where does a hungry warrior find food around here?"

The young warrior has arrived. And he's still a little wet behind the ears. But he's willing to learn. To see my most current RPing as Jason, there's a tournament that the BoE is holding... Anyway, I'm here and I'm ready to roll.

Pustolio
23rd November 2004, 10:11 AM
OOC: YAY! MORE MEMBERS! sepheroth told me that antman is joining. yay.
OOC2: until we get more members (1 or 2 more) we can start assigning positions and such. I pmed Krogothic and he replied. He might be joining us..
OOC3: I will be using my regular character Shinriko. His profile is not completed yet (since I am revamping him.)

IC: Shinriko sat back comfortably within his chair, on the opposite side of the iron door entrance. A large clay jub, half filled with fine sake, was tightly grasped within his rough fingers... taking swigs from the end from time to time; waiting for members to come. The Blood Twine has fallen... I hope fate does not chose this path again he thought, noticing the emptiness within the HQ. Shinriko seemed to be the only one in the HQ; which increased his overall dark mood. Lifting the jug to his lips again, the last of the sake dripped past his tongue and no more was left. "Damn... gone already!!!" Shinriko shouted, placing the jug on the table and stood up to stretch. A loud clang from the iron door opening gave his heart a sudden jolt, to see an old member from the Blood Twine entering the room.

"Blood answers the call for Blood... you are honored for your return."

Shinriko grinned with satisfaction; the members were coming back slowly. Hopefully, we shall be greater than the old he thought, as the iron door let out another groan with a newcomer. "Oh fearless leader, my stomach doth growl at the sight of no food. Where does a hungry warrior find food around here?" Shinriko approached the newcomer, having not announced his name, and examining the traveller, standing right next to him at the table. "Tell me your name. And how well do you fare in battle? Answer well, and I will allow you to eat," the demon replied briskly.

Burice
23rd November 2004, 05:22 PM
OOC: Hey! Nice to see you Jovileboy!

IC:

Bakusho was just walking in town looking for this address he got in an invitation for a meeting. He found a large building with a big steel door in front of him. He pushed the door open and saw some guests and men in black clokes inside. He shouted to the people inside the room sitting around tables,

"My name is Bakusho of the High Mountains! Is this where this Blood Twine Clan meeting being held?"

After he said what he wanted to ask, he sat down in one of the chairs infront of the table. He took out his katana and sharpening stone and started to run the stone across his blade to make it sharper. He kept his reverse blade sword in its sheath. He stopped sharpening his sword for a second. He grabbed some jerky out of his small bag, took a bite out of it and started chewing. He then got back to sharpening.

Pustolio
23rd November 2004, 05:42 PM
Shinriko waited for the man who had came in for an answer as to what his name was; when another man entered the room. This man immediately moved into the room; this one unfamiliar to the demon as well. It seems we have mostly new members this time. I wonder where the old members have gone too... Shinriko raised an eyebrow towards the man as he let loose his question. "My name is Bakusho of the High Mountains! Is this where this Blood Twine Clan meeting being held?" "Bakusko?" Shinriko repeated; then continued, "Yes. This is the Blood Twine. There was a sign..." Shinriko continued to watch Bakusho, seeing him take out a katana and began to sharpen it with either a whetstone or a drystone. "Do you have experience in battle? The Blood Twine needs members that can skillfully fight and fend for themselves." The crimson eyes of the samurai moved towards the other unknown member and said, "This goes for you too."

Burice
23rd November 2004, 06:02 PM
Bakusho heard the man at the far end of the table ask him and the other warrior, "Do you have experience in battle? The Blood Twine needs members that can skillfully fight and fend for themselves." Bakusho stopped sharpening and put his stone away. He then stood up and sheathed his sword, swallowed his jerky, then sat down again. He reached into his bag again and pulled out a pipe with tabbaco and in it a match. He lit the match and held it to his pipe and started smoking. He then said to the red eyed man,

"I have fought in many wars in the mountains. Back in my village they called me The Bringer of Hope! I killed an armys worth of men three or four times. But my war days were over when my village got burned to the ground."

He took out his pipe and held it in one hand. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I could never forgive myself for what I have done! Now all I have left is my skills, honor, and my pet baby dragon, Sigfreid. He is in my bag sleeping, if you're wondering."

Bakusho then went back to smoking his pipe.

Krogothic
23rd November 2004, 06:17 PM
Xovjap, after his last sucessful kills inside the dark forest, held his treasured kill, A Dragon tooth as he walked down the alleyway of the main street to find the Clan known as the Blood Twine. After a few wrong turns and 'accidents', he finnaly saw a sign written in blood red:

The Blood Twine

" This must be the Clan that the mail I received 2 days ago referred to. I wonder, how did this place get to the dark alley? "

Xovjap slowly opened the door, He saw nothing but a few people and two man there, all dressed in Samurai clothes. " Indeed. This is indeed the Blood Twine clan. " Xovjap said as he slowly walked towards the man on one of the tables. " Hello, I'm looking for the recruiter of the clan? If he needs to know my Battle Experience, What i hold here is proof. "

Andanin
23rd November 2004, 06:24 PM
ooc: speaking of profiles, ignore mine, it is being changed.

A smile flickered across Andanin's face as she saw the newcommers enter the room. Moving toward the table, she took a seat, making herself comfortable around the middle, where she could see everyone without too much trouble.

She grimced slightly, a quick motion that few would notice. The men appeared brash, somewhat unsubtle, and how this would effect the mechanics of the clan, she was not sure. However, it was the attitudes that woul dprove both of help, and of hinderence in battle.

She raised a slender eyebrow slightly at the mention of a dragon, it had been long since she had seen one. She had once played amoungst the eries as a child, but not since she had left her homeland had she seen one. She pushed a thick lock of dark hair back from her face, brown eyes quickly taking in the weaponry that each warrior displayed. She only carried her hunting knife, but her other weapons were well within reach, they could be called at the slightest hint of danger.

'I greet you new warriors. Let us hope taht you may contribute well to the Blood Twine'

Pustolio
23rd November 2004, 06:27 PM
"I have fought in many wars in the mountains. Back in my village they called me The Bringer of Hope! I killed an armys worth of men three or four times. But my war days were over when my village got burned to the ground."

"Impressive. That is quite a feat for one warrior only... to warn you, many wars will be fought by the ranks of the Blood Army. Much fighting will come upon your shoulders if you still want to join. I suggest reconsidering if your war days are indeed over," Shinriko said through the cloudy gray smoke of the room towards Bakusho. Shinriko needed warriors that would be obedient to orders given by him and his fellow leader. He needed powerful warriors and to his surprise his prayers were answered immediately. The groaning of the iron door swinging open with a slow pace; and another man had entered the room. Ah... another member. Good, good. Shinriko thought, rising from his chair and walked towards the newcomer. " Hello, I'm looking for the recruiter of the clan? If he needs to know my Battle Experience, What i hold here is proof. " Shinriko stopped two paces away from the newcomer and replied, "I am the leader. My colleague is not here yet. You will meet him soon." A bloody dragon's tooth was held in the recruit's hands; the sight of this relic sparking the demon's interest. "Ah... impressive. I see you have credentials. Welcome to the Blood Twine."

"I could never forgive myself for what I have done! Now all I have left is my skills, honor, and my pet baby dragon, Sigfreid. He is in my bag sleeping, if you're wondering."

Turning around and taking two long steps so that he was side by side with Bakusho the demon replied, "Skill and honor you will needing. Forgive yourself sooner, my friend..."

OOC: YAY! we got enough members! thx everyone for joining. we will be having our first quest very soon. ill post the link when it is done.

Burice
23rd November 2004, 06:31 PM
"I thank you, leader."

Just then, Bakushos hand felt hot.

"What the...OW! Sigfreid! What have I told you about that!?"

The young black dragon raised its shoulders and then sat down on Bakushos lap and fell asleep.

"Aww. He might be a pain in the ass some times, but I love anyway."

He started petting his little pet dragon and smiled.

"I would be devestated if anything were to happen to him! Yet, i'm afraid that he might be in danger of me as well!"

JovileBoy
23rd November 2004, 07:13 PM
Jason stood up and stared at his host. He began glaring straight at the demon. He pulled his sword from his back, "I have fought men with nothing more than my bare hands and have survived. I have destroyed men with my ancestor's sword. I have killed men with my magic. Believe me when I tell you that I can fight."

He brought the sword up over his head and brought it straight down into the stone below. It imbedded itself at least two inches thick. He smiled, not looking at the reactions, and hefted himself unde the sowd, pulling it from it's location in the earth. It flew up high over Jason's head as he wrenched it free.

It stopped mere inches from the ground on his opposite side. It was now behind him, and he was facing the host of the party. "Would you care for a demonstration of my spells? Oh fearless host?"

Burice
23rd November 2004, 07:20 PM
"I think you shoulden't, young one! Besides, Sigfreid won't be a happy camper when he senses magic!"

Sigfreid got up, yawned, then went back into the bag.

"You shuold contain your magic. You'll never know who might be sensing it! My friend made that mistake when the Slaying Mercenaries came to my village. It costed him his life, and I don't want to experiance that moment ever again! Do you understand?"

JovileBoy
23rd November 2004, 07:38 PM
Jason looked confusedly at the other man sitting at the table, a pipe in his mouth. "Who could be sensing magic in a place like this, and on top of that, who would attack me here? Excluding yourself, of course. We are here to join the Blood Twine Clan, not to hide from a band of mercenaries."

"As for your dragon, he can burn in the fires of all hell as I'm concerned. As long he does not remain a threat to me, I am happy for him." Jason followed his speech with a small sneer aimed at the small dragon.

"And as for you, I don't really care too much for your sob story. It is impressive as far as it goes, but we shall see how many armies you are capable of slaying in the future..." Jason didn't like to be told to do something or not by anyone he was unfamiliar with. Especially when they weren't addressed. He sat down and rolled his eyes as the anger washed through him. No more, Jason! That man needs to be taught a lesson. Then let Shinriko handle him. The momentary battle stopped as he stared at the front of the room once more.

Pustolio
23rd November 2004, 08:17 PM
Shinriko lifted up a hand for silence; having a fight within his own clan was not the greatest way for his clan start off right after it was resurrected. "SILENCE!!! I WILL NOT TOLERATE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER!!!" he roared; Shinriko was quite angry... particularly because things were not going as planned. "Do not quarrel with each other. You are of the same clan... Now..."

"I have fought men with nothing more than my bare hands and have survived. I have destroyed men with my ancestor's sword. I have killed men with my magic. Believe me when I tell you that I can fight."

"I accept the truth of your words, however, I must see them for myself, whether here or in the battlefield...." Shinriko said, his eyes following the path of the sword sink deep into the stone floor, with Jason wrenching it free from the floor. It was a signal to let the demon know of Jason's strength. "Would you care for a demonstration of my spells? Oh fearless host?"

Shinriko simplly snapped his fingers; within the snap, a small pulsating black aura wave spread throughout the room. Shadows casted by the chairs and the members themselves (depending on the position of the lighting) quivered and small portions seeped out from the base shadows and concentrated together. A large puddle of black ooze rested in the middle; beginning to distort and mutate into a kagemusha... a being made from the shadows all around the room, into a single entity. It stood still and motionless; neither dead or alive, its porportions similiar to the average human. Shinriko gestured Jason towards the shadow warrior and siad, "Attack this... and I will know the extent of your skills."

"I think you shoulden't, young one! Besides, Sigfreid won't be a happy camper when he senses magic! You shuold contain your magic. You'll never know who might be sensing it! My friend made that mistake when the Slaying Mercenaries came to my village. It costed him his life, and I don't want to experiance that moment ever again! Do you understand?"

"My friend... you are not a leader yet. Please do not interfere with clan business. No one can sense the magics used in here; I have made sure that. As for your friend, it is a sad story; however, it is in the past... and now you and Jason get along. Or I will be forced to take drastic measures. Understand???" Shinriko continued, with emphasis on the last word.

"Now, Jason... Give the kagemusha your best shot."

OOC: tomorrow, for sure, i will have a quest for us to participate in. peece out.

Burice
24th November 2004, 06:29 AM
"My friend... you are not a leader yet. Please do not interfere with clan business. No one can sense the magics used in here; I have made sure that. As for your friend, it is a sad story; however, it is in the past... and now you and Jason get along. Or I will be forced to take drastic measures. Understand???"

"I understand sir!"

"Bakusho bends over into his bag and says to his pet, "Listen Sigfreid. One of these guys dosen't seem to really care about you, so don't do anything stupid to piss him off ok?" The little dragon nodded and went back to sleep. "I'm sorry for that Jason! We really dont like magic that much, and I was being a little to rash! Forgive me!"

Notorious
24th November 2004, 11:18 AM
Jayde the Merciless stood in the hall of the Blood Twine. Looking in he saw many members of the Blood Twine new and old. Jayde's body was draped in black and white robes making it impossible to tell what his true physical appearance looked like. He walked with a proud stride in his step, on each hip hung a long curved blade. Resting on his back were two shorter curved blades and around each wrist were several throwing knives. This demon had seen much combat and was eager for more. Caim the former leader of the Blood Twine had been slain, and Jayde was told to replace him.

With a thunderous voice the demon spoke. "I am Jayde the Merciless, Caim my old master and your former leader was slain in battle a few weeks ago. He has told me to help lead the blood twine with the aid of Shinriko a trusted friend of Caim." Reaching into one of the layers of his cloak he draws out the long blade known as Laizo, Caim's bone katana. With a quick twirl Jayde jammed the exceptionally sharp blade into the earth at his feet, we shall hold onto this to remember the powerful demon.

"I hope you all accept me as a leader, and I hope most of you are ready for the training youy have been waiting for your entire life. Because I will push your body and mind to extreames it has never reached. This all will be needed though when he go to war though. Are you ready!" the demon said with a thunderous voice with the wicked laugh following it.

Burice
24th November 2004, 12:17 PM
"I am Jayde the Merciless, Caim my old master and your former leader was slain in battle a few weeks ago. He has told me to help lead the blood twine with the aid of Shinriko a trusted friend of Caim."

Bakusho put his pipe away and looked at the warrior that just came in.

"I hope you all accept me as a leader, and I hope most of you are ready for the training youy have been waiting for your entire life. Because I will push your body and mind to extreames it has never reached. This all will be needed though when he go to war though. Are you ready!"

"Before I accept, Jayde, answer me this! Who was the one that slain Caim in that battle?"

Calypso
24th November 2004, 12:37 PM
OOC: Eerr... I was asked to join....So? Can I join? Is there anyone that I need to pm to join? Just tell me and I will do so. I am glad/proud to be a part of a clan again. I just recently quit AotFO (*sniff*) I didn't want to, I just couldn't keep up. I hope I can do better here. P.S. To Sepheroth: slew, not slain.

IC: Calypso watched this display from the demon who was evidently the new leader of the Blood Twine clan. Calypso watched the reactions of the older members to see how one should react to a new leader.

Calypso was 6'5'' tall. He wore a long black jacket and black pants. His eyes were green and sharp. He had long dark green bangs covering his eyes and long hair in the back that was pulled back into a hair band. At his waist was a sword belt with two sheaths. Nothing more.

Calypso looked around the room once more, and then to the one who claimed to be their new leader.

"Hey," Calypso called to Jayde. "This may be a bad time, but would you, by any chance, be willing to accept me into your wonderous clan?"

Pustolio
24th November 2004, 01:38 PM
OOC: Of course, u may join Calypso. Since you are already here, you dont need a pm.

Shinriko turned away from Jason for the moment; aroused by the light sounds of steps pressing against the stone floor. The demon smiled; the Blood Twine was now fully alive with the arrival of his fellow leader Jayde. (Shinriko did not know his friend Caim had died; but tears could not be shed. He vowed to keep the memory of his ally in his heart and in battle.) A ruffling of cloth rattled in the room as he moved towards the bone katana that belonged to Caim... the same blade Shinriko saw Caim fight valiently in the past in a clan war the Blood Army was leading. Reaching for the long murasama and unsheathed it and with a mighty plunge, sunk the blade deep into the stone next to Caim's sword.

"I hope you all accept me as a leader, and I hope most of you are ready for the training youy have been waiting for your entire life. Because I will push your body and mind to extreames it has never reached. This all will be needed though when he go to war though. Are you ready!"

With silence, the demon bowed to the leader in a sign of respect and understanding, then returning to his original position. Shinriko turned again at the slamming of the iron door with the arrival of another member. "This may be a bad time, but would you, by any chance, be willing to accept me into your wonderous clan?"

"What is your name first, young warrior? You may join, if can prove your skill in battle."

Notorious
24th November 2004, 02:49 PM
Jayde looked down to a warrior known as Bakusho.

"It was I that killed Caim. He had given up hope in living, on his quest to find his homeland Nagenthal the Demon became sick with a fatal disease. He laid immobile in his bed for several months, finally he asked me on one of my regular visits to end his suffering. With a shaking hand I plunged his sword into his heart, look the blood remains on the blade."

Jayde points at the blade. The tip of the blade shimmered with a still warm liquid on the tip of the blade.

"I only did what he asked of me, don't hate me for this and if you do then keep it to yourself. I don't want to hear it, if I hear it I will see to it that you don't speak of it again."

Turning he looked at Shinriko as he slide his blade into the ground next to Caim's, this was a sign of great respect. Jayde appreciated this from Shinriko after the quick bow Shinriko gave to Jayde, the demon known as the Merciless one gave one in acceptance and gratitude.

Pustolio
24th November 2004, 03:56 PM
Shinriko turned abruptly around towards Jayde the Merciless at the news of how his fellow friend Caim had died. "It is upsetting to hear such news, my friend... however, the Blood Twine will honor him well. The resurrection of this clan will bring a smile to his face," the samurai replied. The demon turned to Jason; the kagemusha untouched but the demon did not mind. Jason would be part one way or another; it was merely a test to see how powerful an ally he would be into the ranks of the Blood Army... He turned again, giving a short bow for Jayde's understanding as he took a seat and called out. "Those foolish Grey Ogres are still alive. We shall finish them off... this will be the true test for those that are new in this clan," the crimson eyed warrior blurted out. "Now... it seems we have a sufficient amount of members. Thus, we need to have jobs for the clan. We need a head Forger, for us to make new weapons for the army. A head Mage is needed for creating spells that newer members will be able to learn. In addition, I will be needing skilled warriors to help lead the training academies and the snake training academies. I believe Jayde will be leading the snake training until a suitable and more stationary member comes forth."

OOC: YAY! our first quest!!! here it is. andanin and notorious, you should already be familiar with this... CLICK HERE MY MINIONS!!!! (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=99140#post99140) For a summary, pm me, Notorious, or Andanin since they were in this quest before. Everyone is allowed to join. Just please RP as well as possible. Thank you and enjoy!!!

CLOSED!! Why? Because I can, HAH ... and you have the required number of members ... go here for tha new clan thready (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=99166#post99166)