PDA

View Full Version : First City

Stormsky
18th November 2004, 08:22 AM
Alliance Name: First City

Alliance Member Count (on forums): >> 5000

Alliance Forum Link: http://s6.invisionfree.com/First_City

Brief description of your alliance:

First City is build for alliances that want to stay independent and share some important things to maintain independency. Its very hard to resist the big three, they steal your officers, attack and sabotage you and your officers and persist in recruiting you in their command chain. You want to stay on your own, but find it hard to compete with their tools and power. Well, you can have that too and stay Independent.

First City alliances will share one of the best recruiters in KOC. Besides the recruiter well share knowledge and mass power. First City has a very cool forum, mainly for the leaders and alliance staff, but now also for the members of the alliances in First City.

The forum has three main sections:
The Senate section for alliance leaders; one seat for each alliance. The Senate will decide upon all matters concerning First City.
The Council section for alliance staff; one seat for every 50 command chain members with a maximum of five. The Council will prepare decisions and co-ordinate actions like mass attacks, diplomatics, advertisement and motivating members to click in the recruiter.
The Member section for members of independent alliances contains boards for announcements, knowledge sharing, mass orders and some social subjects (English, Spanish and Dutch board; Off Topic; Spam Room).

First City will not take over any leadership or alliance 'business'. You are and stay Independent, with your own leader, staff, forum, chat channel, website, sabotage team and so on. If you want, we can do things together. If you want to participate in a mass war it's fine, but it's not an obligation. Of course you get protection from the other alliances, but only if you help them out too once in a while.

First City is not aiming for Rank 1 in KoC, but it wants to be a haven for Independent Alliances, not to be another LordStriker or Denny. Imagine First City in the desert or wasted lands, with a barrier of bright light, protecting their citizens. If you're an alliance leader or representative and like that, then give us your msn or aim so we can talk online first. First City is build on friendship, so we must get to know each other... soon.

First City alliances in the command chain per January 14th, 2005:
Dread Pirate Roberts (http://dpra.proboards27.com/)
Dutch Elite Soldiers (http://desclan.messageboard.nl/forum/index.php)
Evil's Archangels (http://s6.invisionfree.com/Evils_Archangels/index.php?)
Stormsky's Alliance (http://stormsky.org/forum/index.php)
The Golden Horde (http://goldenhorde.proboards28.com/)

Alliance which will join the FC command chain next Age:
vacancy :)

Sorry, i made a mistake. Application approved ~ bizzy-bone

Iceman
20th November 2004, 09:26 AM
The biggest advantage of First City is that all the alliances keep independent but have support of a lot of friends when needed, it is like the United Nations of KoC, everyone is totally free and even have their own forums an chat channels but we exchange info that could help each other.

Blitz
20th November 2004, 02:03 PM
Hmm...What would an alliance such as FiT gain from joining First City?

ROCK LOBSTER
20th November 2004, 02:06 PM
uhm..sounds interesting tho i'm not so sure about it....

Stormsky
20th November 2004, 04:27 PM
Hmm...What would an alliance such as FiT gain from joining First City?

I will not repeat what I've writen in the top post here, but maybe it's an opportunity that you ask for specific things you expect First City can offer for you and FiT. And of course we can also have a chat on msn, mirc or aim.

Important to say at this point (not to anybody specific!) is the fact that First City and it's alliances will not give sell offs or high ranked officers to the ones who are (negotiating about) joining First City. We play together based on friendship, not to get somebody inside who will head off later when he gets a better deal.

Dynamitebabe
20th November 2004, 09:05 PM
First City will not take over any leadership or alliance 'business'. You are and stay Independent, with your own leader, staff, forum, chat channel, website, sabotage team and so on.

Excuse me if I die laughing here. One of your illustrious members tried to intimidate our alliance into joining with you. When we wouldn't, he and a couple of his officers sabbed us until we hit back. Yeah, great recruitment technique.

Stormsky
21st November 2004, 04:49 AM
Excuse me if I die laughing here. One of your illustrious members tried to intimidate our alliance into joining with you. When we wouldn't, he and a couple of his officers sabbed us until we hit back. Yeah, great recruitment technique.

I suggest you send me a pm with some names and logs to prove this. I'll look into it with the other founders and decide what we'll do about it.

Blitz
21st November 2004, 09:24 PM
I will not repeat what I've writen in the top post here, but maybe it's an opportunity that you ask for specific things you expect First City can offer for you and FiT. And of course we can also have a chat on msn, mirc or aim.

Important to say at this point (not to anybody specific!) is the fact that First City and it's alliances will not give sell offs or high ranked officers to the ones who are (negotiating about) joining First City. We play together based on friendship, not to get somebody inside who will head off later when he gets a better deal.
It's an interesting concept, in that the alliances have more independence, etc...As opposed to a lot of the current systems. However...

Join a command chain? In return, get the mutual protection, and access to a recruiter, but no officers, sell offs, etc.? Alliances I have now keep us pretty secure, (a number of players up and down page 1) and they provide recruiters and officers, as well as an occasional sell-off. But, I guess if the recruiter was good enough, that might make it worth it...We currently have access to the LoP Ev0, among others. What do members of First City have access to? The DES', or a new one?

The Council sounds like a good idea, but most alliances who are involved in their systems (and I don't just mean PR/RR-RF/SC but also the neutrals) can simply have their respective leaders communicate over IRC, etc...It's a matter of getting half a dozen or a dozen alliance leaders together, and relaying messages on each other's forums, which makes for pretty fast communication. (People get it as soon as they check their own forums--It's a virtual guarantee that the message will be received within hours...Instead of relying on them checking another forum every few days. I've tried a council board, and people just don't check it as often as their own forum.)

It could be successful, but...How would it be decided who would have the command chain leader account? A vote in the council, or some other way? Also, how binding would council decisions be, when it comes to participation in mass attacks, mass sabs, or things of that nature? I might consider joining, depending on how good the recruiter is, and the role of the Council, so long as we're allowed to preserve our current alliances, etc. (I know some groups similar to this in the past, such as The Network, I think it was called, lead by TLA, demanded that alliances only be allied with those on their list. I'm pretty sure that isn't the case with First City, but I'd like to look at all of the details.

Snake_Bonzai
25th November 2004, 05:26 AM
The biggest pro for being in First City as an independent clan like Dutch Elite Soldiers is the dedicated allieship the First City connection offers.

Before Dutch Elite Soldiers joined First City we also had a list with allies, like every other independent alliance. But now we have allieship via First City which gave us new family which can be depended on.

So if you plan on being independent but you want to show KoC that you're not alone, First City is the best solution for you.

Stormsky
25th November 2004, 03:03 PM
We have some really good designers busy on the forum, soon to be opened for members and guests.

Trithalol
25th November 2004, 05:43 PM
hi, sounds like a pretty good idea .. ^^ .. but i have a small question. It says

Its very hard to resist the big three, they steal your officers, attack and sabotage you and your officers and persist in recruiting you in their command chain. You want to stay on your own, but find it hard to compete with their tools and power. Well, you can have that too and stay Independent.

but all of you guys have one chain i believe .. how is it different .. ^^

just curiosity .. not flaming .. :)

Iceman
25th November 2004, 09:18 PM
We are not there to gain clicks for the mother account as the big three does (not flaming, that is a fact), as we see it the important thing is to make a good and unite group of alliances who can help each other when needed to be protected from them, unfortunately the only way to unify all those alliances is with a head account, otherwise we could not keep the order and we could not know wich one is a member and who is not. Even when we have a head account none of the alliances members of FC receive orders from the others, all the members are totally free and has their own forums but we are there to help others to protect their members.
The easiest example to show how FC works is to say that is like United Nations and every one of the alliances members are like different countries. Obviously if the countries become stronger every day with the help of the other countries the total block become more effective.
First City is not a simple alliance, FC is a compound of alliances helping each other for a better future so, what are you waiting to join?

ROCK LOBSTER
25th November 2004, 11:05 PM
hehe, well WEEEEE've got a better idea than First City *sticks tongue out*

and everybody will know soon

*evil smile*

nice try Stormsky....but you DO seek lotta power for yourself.... kinda bad when you try to help others...

*runs away*

Stormsky
26th November 2004, 05:48 AM
hehe, well WEEEEE've got a better idea than First City *sticks tongue out*

and everybody will know soon
I know, more alliances are trying to get together, making a similair structure as FC or a structure similair with the big three. Let us see who really succeed here. Fact is, First City is build now and houses already 6 good and strong alliances. I wish all others luck and maybe you don't expect this from me, but I really hope many alliances will succeed in creating something independent from the big three. This way Chaos will be more ballanced and this will bring in more fun to battle yourself in the Top 100.

nice try Stormsky....but you DO seek lotta power for yourself.... kinda bad when you try to help others...
Like I said, it isn't a try, it's already done. And you really have to read all posts here, I'm NOT the leader of First City, I'm the leader of Stormsky's Alliance and ONE of the founders of First City.

If you mean I seek a lot of power for my own alliance, this is of course so true. It would be a bit silly if I don't do that. But for First City, I have strong leaders at my side and we ALL will have lots of fun conquering land in Chaos.

Iceman
26th November 2004, 11:10 AM
It is a pleasure to inform to everybody that now the FC official forum is opened, all the members of our FC family can go there now and register. We are going to improve it more and to put some add ons as soon as possible but now is perfectly operative.
We hope you to like it.
Answering a little bit what the friend iXaB said, obviously all the alliances want to increase their power, that is the basic point of KoC, to become stronger every day and that is why we are getting together to create a force who can help all the independent alliances to become better and stronger, but in FC we are trying to balance this power to distribute it in more players than only in members of the big three, creating more opportunity for more and more players to be helped by more people. It is very simple.

Touch_of_Death
26th November 2004, 11:29 AM
I have a question.

First City: Who controles it? Stormsky, Snake_Bonzai? Who?

Trithalol
26th November 2004, 12:11 PM
We are not there to gain clicks for the mother account as the big three does (not flaming, that is a fact), as we see it the important thing is to make a good and unite group of alliances who can help each other when needed to be protected from them, unfortunately the only way to unify all those alliances is with a head account, otherwise we could not keep the order and we could not know wich one is a member and who is not. Even when we have a head account none of the alliances members of FC receive orders from the others, all the members are totally free and has their own forums but we are there to help others to protect their members.
The easiest example to show how FC works is to say that is like United Nations and every one of the alliances members are like different countries. Obviously if the countries become stronger every day with the help of the other countries the total block become more effective.
First City is not a simple alliance, FC is a compound of alliances helping each other for a better future so, what are you waiting to join?

thankz for the reply .. the main thing that was going through my head was that you speak about staying independent and such .. but then you want them to join a chain lol .. but its clear now .. nice idea .. and good luck .. :)

Okastega
30th November 2004, 03:46 AM
The new forum of FC rules :)

ALX
30th November 2004, 05:47 AM
Hello people, see the FC forum in few days new adds-on.

Stormsky
30th November 2004, 07:04 AM
ALX and Iceman made us a very good FC Forum (http://s6.invisionfree.com/First_City), thanks guys.

Iceman
30th November 2004, 11:07 AM
That is just the beggining... we are going to improve the forum a lot to make it as good as possible. The FC family is getting bigger every day and a project like First City deserves a forum that makes their members feel good and comfortable and that is what we are going to do.. you will see it soon...

Shadowfox
30th November 2004, 12:40 PM
Well I decided to stay neutral so don't count Lw in ...

Hawkeye05
30th November 2004, 07:22 PM
I have a question.
First City: Who controles it? Stormsky, Snake_Bonzai? Who?
It was started by Stormsky, who is of course the leader of the Stormsky's Alliance. I don't think anybody's in charge. I think there is a group of alliance leaders that lead FC...

Shadowfox
1st December 2004, 01:17 AM
indeed ...
But I do think this is all a lil' bit of crap.
There has to be someone on top or Anarchy will rise !!

And that will lead to chaos ... !

Okastega
1st December 2004, 01:23 AM
There's one big account and the co-operation between the leaders has worked fine , so I don't think theres going to be any problems .

Shadowfox
1st December 2004, 02:22 AM
The problems will come trust me ...
No alliance can work without a leader !!

Touch_of_Death
1st December 2004, 05:14 AM
It was started by Stormsky, who is of course the leader of the Stormsky's Alliance. I don't think anybody's in charge. I think there is a group of alliance leaders that lead FC...

No, I don't think you understand the question right.

Who controles the acount? Basicly what I mean is who's E-mail adress is it?

Shadowfox
1st December 2004, 05:17 AM
Ye would like to know that too ...

Stormsky
1st December 2004, 07:38 AM
The First_City account is now played by a women and she will not be active on forums or chat channels. She won't interfere with alliance matters, only play the account, that's it.

And again, there's NO NEED for a First City leader. More basically, we DON'T WANT a leader above us, because we are Independent. Hope that's clear now.

And Shadow... you said you would come under me. In that case your needs are satisfied. I'll be your leader ;-) and buddy, friend, pal. I'm counting on you !

Iceman
1st December 2004, 08:14 AM
FC is just a compound of alliances helping each other but the anarchy will not come just because each alliance has its own leadership. The FC forum's members zone is just a place for all the members of the FC family to share and to have fun knowing each other but the other big function of the forum is to work as a place where every alliance could be represented to have their opinions and to decide how to help the other alliances. That is why FC is like United Nations, every alliance has a senator and some councilours who will be taking the decisions voting. It is pure democracy.

Elvishlord
1st December 2004, 10:47 AM
I am one of the alliance leaders and let me assure you:

We dont need a leader, the leaders discuss problems in the senate, everyone can post his opinion, we are a free City and everyone is represented ;)

The members-part, what can I say, great fun! :)

We spam a lot and its very cool to get to know new people together with good friends from your own clan :worship2:

First City will be top 10 in age4 ;)

Shadowfox
1st December 2004, 12:16 PM
That's what they all say ...

ThorinIII
1st December 2004, 02:37 PM
well am not a member of First City, but I think this alliance is a great idea. I like the fact that so many alliances can come together and help eachother out :)

Hawkeye05
1st December 2004, 02:42 PM
well am not a member of First City, but I think this alliance is a great idea. I like the fact that so many alliances can come together and help eachother out :)
I felt the same way. We're trying to overthrow the stranglehold over KoC caused by LordStriker and Denny. I think that's the reason the alliance have joined into one big group.

Euthie
1st December 2004, 04:37 PM
I am one of the alliance leaders and let me assure you:

First City will be top 10 in age4 ;)

(note: quote has been taken a little bit out of structure :whistilin )

Why does that sound so ridiculously funny?

greetz,

LGC-Euthie :eek13:

Snake_Bonzai
3rd December 2004, 01:18 AM
well, it doesn't matter to me where FC stands the next age. I think our family alliance brings back a lot of joy back to the game. Competition, and something new to build on. With a lot of new friends. Most importantly, no attitude.

IM_L
5th December 2004, 11:06 PM
well, it doesn't matter to me where FC stands the next age. I think our family alliance brings back a lot of joy back to the game. Competition, and something new to build on. With a lot of new friends. Most importantly, no attitude.
well i am in Stormsky Alliance , but still friends from DES (snake) , EA , TGH , DPR ........ do come in forums from time to time , and are very good friends ............. i m also registered at TGH forums , F_C forums recently .......... and made a hell lotta friends there , originally i was in PR but i didnt see ne thing like this there .............. i dont think u can get more close than this , its a thing called trust which all of us share

and yes we have totally independent clan decisions , no influence from ne side , and believe , theres no user registered as First_City , so u might not think theres a leader , F_C donot have a leader , but it has a council to govern its different alliances , Stormsky looks after SA , snake looks after DES and so on ............. so they are independent and still together , i think it will be a great if u joined F_C

and heard someone say that if they donot have a leader then y dont they let us join under F_C directly , well if it helps Stormsky is trying to help u , he might be thinking that your chain after joining F_C would get massed or sabbed by PR od SC(may be) ......... why do people always think otherwise about great people's gestures , i dont understand

well i was in LACN originally and had a nice human account , well i was ranked 657 once ......... and was at 680-700 consistently , but i wasnt happy with them , becos all they wanted was click click click ........... never wanted to truely help out members as members , very arrogant , same at PR forums , i really dont like them ........... i joined under Stomsky's officer with a fresh account and i m happy with my performance becos i have lots of friends here , we share many things , others (PR) will never know ............. , so i vote for F_C alliances :worship2:

Snake_Bonzai
6th December 2004, 04:19 AM
And...have you ever seen something like this???

http://firstcity.a.la/ranks/

IM_L
6th December 2004, 04:37 AM
(note: quote has been taken a little bit out of structure :whistilin )

Why does that sound so ridiculously funny?

greetz,

LGC-Euthie :eek13:
hehehe , u are a funny guy ;) , see thats the difference between u and us (FC) , we are not funny , we are damn serious !!

Almighty-Sephiroth
6th December 2004, 10:26 AM
i beleive this is a great idea, my chain is under stormsky, he is a great leader and a friedly one at that, i support this 100%

Stormsky
6th December 2004, 12:19 PM
Did I mention there's a spam board on the FC forum, one where even I post frequently ;-) come on, try to beat me...

Almighty-Sephiroth
6th December 2004, 02:51 PM
i might just give that a wirl, name a date and time we shall have a spam off

Hawkeye05
6th December 2004, 08:15 PM
And...have you ever seen something like this???
http://firstcity.a.la/ranks/
You said it! The new FC rankings rock! Finally I can see how much I suck compared to everyone else in FC! :icon_laug

Stormsky
7th December 2004, 11:17 AM
Are you an alliance leader and want to do things together with other leaders so you could learn from others, learn others your tricks or learn performing an a multi culture team, you definitely should join First City.

Iceman
8th December 2004, 01:47 PM
The cultural diversity that FC offers is greater than the diversity that any other alliance has ever had. We have people from all around the world having fun together and sharing points of view about KoC and everything they want to talk about.
Our basical strenght is that we are making new friends an everyone is able to help each other to become better players, here the people is not just a number, First City is a big family.

CLOUD
8th December 2004, 06:43 PM
FC is a great TEAM of alliances. . . yall should join, now!

PiMP

Cute_Navy
9th December 2004, 03:29 PM
Hey, nice forum designing. I dont think I have seen a forumm this nice :) Moving banners of all the alliances, rankings, WOW!

Snake_Bonzai
9th December 2004, 03:59 PM
http://s6.invisionfree.com/First_City/index.php?act=site

Our portal is alive and kicking. The First_City ranks have been implemented and more.

Do you want to be independent but have strong connection with other clans: First_City.

nunc_est_bibendum
10th December 2004, 04:47 PM
On this forum are the leaders active, all the leaders are top 10 posters etc.
My compliments, the forum and the rankings are very cool

Stormsky
12th December 2004, 03:28 AM
Everybody has to see the forum at least once !!!

http://s6.invisionfree.com/First_City/index.php?act=site

Don't forget to look at the FC ranking page too, very cool.

Assim
12th December 2004, 07:56 AM
Hello,

I am Assim from SA and a part of First_City.I am proud on Stormsky because he's such a great and helpfull leader.I think that the clans who thinks that SC,PR and RR are playing KoC unfair need join FC.

PS:Like the founders say there are some great spammers.I am one of them.

Acsualy the greatest one

Hawkeye05
12th December 2004, 01:25 PM
PS:Like the founders say there are some great spammers.I am one of them.
Acsualy the greatest one

Believe me, Assim is THE BEST spammer there is out there. Spam rocks, too! Anyway, I agree with what Stormsky said, but what we should do is fight against PR, etc., not make them join FC.

Bacchus-Utd
12th December 2004, 03:20 PM
Hello I'am Bacchus and i will tell you join First_City!!

We are a very strong group and we play and Fight for 1 City and you can live there if you want....

whoever will as a soldier fight for a person without target?:TroutSlap (read Denny & Lordstriker)
Give me a reason for this if you want....

My target Ontour to First_City and bring the City to the top!!!

If you have questions ask, of send me a PM and i give you more information.

Click the link and go to the forum of First_City and join!!!!!

First_City Forum (http://s6.invisionfree.com/First_City/index.php?act=site)

Snake_Bonzai
14th December 2004, 02:24 AM
hmm, who's managed to become the new player in town in just a few months playing? Yes: First_City. Now ranked 89. There are 6 more top 100 players and we need more!

Stormsky
16th December 2004, 02:08 AM
First City's first mass attack was very successful. Our target found a couple of dozen pages with intelligence and attack logs, within just a few hours. Share the fun in First City, just join !!!

Chimera
17th December 2004, 05:26 AM
FC is just fantastic......:D

The forum is :fridaynit

We already have +2000 :eek13: chain members, but we can use some more :D

Bacchus-Utd
18th December 2004, 02:42 AM
Name: First_City

Army Size: 276,996
Fortifications: Palace

Join us and we support you!! :whistilin

Campeador
18th December 2004, 08:51 AM
it sounds interesting
maybe LOG will join you to
the admins are voting for it

TheCelticGenesis
18th December 2004, 10:45 AM
Yes, our own Senate is having a Discusion about it, personaly i think it's a good choice to join up with them, because there you can take decisions on your own and as a Team/Alliance, not as the Leaders itself, so we keep it in group. I must say First City is a succes and will become larger.
I hope that the people keep in mind that this is an ALLIANCE OF INDEPENDENT ALLIANCES and that the alliances itself also take decisions and that they have the right to tell their meaning at FC.

Iceman
18th December 2004, 12:32 PM
Would be excelent to have LOG in the First city family, if you after the discussions of the admins decide to join please inform us and I am totally sure that you would be welcome. Here you would be able to be helped by many other friends to achieve the best your army can be.
It is very important what the friend CelticGenesis said: First City works as a team keeping always in mind that we are still independent alliances.

TheCelticGenesis
19th December 2004, 03:48 AM
It is very important what the friend CelticGenesis said: First City works as a team keeping always in mind that we are still independent alliances.

Yup, so that's what i like about FC now.
Still i hope later it will be the same and that every alliance can still have their opinion and decision.
But anyway, i have a good feeling over First City so i don't bother right now.

Elvishlord
21st December 2004, 04:51 AM
TGH would be glad to count you in as new allies and friends!

Iceman
21st December 2004, 10:53 AM
Would be a honour to have you and all the Lords of Genesis people in the First City family, you are totally welcome.
With your help and support the FC family become stronger every single day and we would be able to have more fun

Bacchus-Utd
23rd December 2004, 01:09 PM
Bacchus-Utd wish everybody

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

And specially First City......... :fridaynit

TheCelticGenesis
23rd December 2004, 01:27 PM
Would be a honour to have you and all the Lords of Genesis people in the First City family, you are totally welcome.
With your help and support the FC family become stronger every single day and we would be able to have more fun

fun quaranteed.
LoG was accepted but FC's Senate is still discussing about Forum Acces and a Seat in the Senate.
LoG will be in chain of GC next age and proud of it to!
Iself and LoG is happy to support FC, Alliance of Independent Alliances in Age IV.

Elvishlord
24th December 2004, 04:14 AM
We're growing and growing.... :)

To all alliance leaders ;) you dont know what you're missing

Iceman
24th December 2004, 01:33 PM
I want to wish to all the members of the First City family a Merry Cristmas. Hope you to have a great day with all your family and having tons of fun. Good luck for everyone.

TheCelticGenesis
24th December 2004, 01:54 PM
Same here. ;)

Elvishlord
24th December 2004, 07:07 PM
Yep, I wish all SA, DES, DPR, IA, EA, TGH and LoG ;) members a merry christmas and lets own age4 :)

Bacchus-Utd
28th December 2004, 02:51 PM
73 hours and we living in 2005!!

2005 year of FirstCity and you can help us!!! :whistilin

Gorila
29th December 2004, 01:09 AM
Good decision to join this Family. See you guys in FC forums.

Hope more alliances make the right choice ;) !!

Bloodpriest
31st December 2004, 10:34 AM
We will be also in the First_city chain next age under DES of course :rr:
happy 2005 everyone

Stormsky
1st January 2005, 08:13 AM
Good to have you in the team Bloodpriest !

When you, as alliance leader or co-leader, have questions about First City and the concept, please feel free to ask here or pm me. Don't assume things, don't interprete things your own way and don't listen to other rumours, find out for yourself what First City is all about.

For instance I still hear some people say that First City is playing for rank. The head account is NOT playing for rank in Age 4, it will be a SPY account, not played by a leader. First City contains Independent Alliance with own leadership. There is NO leader in First City, only a Senate with all leaders who will decide upon First City matters.

Questions ?

Bacchus-Utd
1st January 2005, 03:35 PM
Happy New Year & And best wishes of 2005

Stormsky
3rd January 2005, 07:18 AM
Important developments are now negotiated in the FC Senate. This can be great news and with major impact on KoC movement. Hopefully I can tell all of you more about it next few days...

Bacchus-Utd
4th January 2005, 01:47 AM
I'am waiting on the great news Stomsky!!

I want to say to everybody there is one City and that is First_City!!!!

Elvishlord
6th January 2005, 02:08 AM
Yes Bacchus you are right ;)

Clans: Join this now and get great allies and be stronger on koc.

People: Join one of the clans that are in it ;) All great clans and they give you FC protection also ;)

MysteriousMan-
6th January 2005, 02:22 AM
Join this amazing alliance of alliances FC will rulle in age 4.

Okastega
6th January 2005, 02:26 AM
FC is going to rule in age 4 , we have all it takes , best people , best alliances (the most outstanding is SA of course :) ) , best forum , best command chain , what else could you ask for ?

MysteriousMan-
6th January 2005, 02:38 AM
totaly right, get ur chance and join FC.

Stormsky
7th January 2005, 03:26 AM
Click on the last banner in my signature and see one of the things made by one of our programmers.

First City rocks! :rr:

Elvishlord
7th January 2005, 06:55 AM
Yea! Thats our ranking system! Its the best one around!

It shows the powers we have :icon_lol:

Iceman
7th January 2005, 07:19 AM
Do you know about any other alliance with such an automated rank like this? just in First city you will find the best tools around and a full staff ready to help you whenever you want or need it.
We are more than just an alliance, we are the First City family. What are you waiting to join us?

Elvishlord
8th January 2005, 02:08 AM
Do you know about any other alliance with such an automated rank like this? just in First city you will find the best tools around and a full staff ready to help you whenever you want or need it.
We are more than just an alliance, we are the First City family. What are you waiting to join us?

LGC has one :P But it sucks ;)

IM_L
8th January 2005, 10:20 PM
LGC ranking systems sux :) , we have exheldro here :)

ReBeL-DM
9th January 2005, 12:48 AM
Just thought Id stop by and say first city has some nice things in development. you should stop by and check it out. always a pleasure ;)

Millo
9th January 2005, 12:18 PM
Beste FC-leden, op zoek naar een geweldige en snelle recruiter? Bekijk dan zeker men SIG is...de INDRA4, de nieuwste recruiter van DES staat open voor iedereen, registreren en klikken dus...

Dear FC-members, searching for an amazing and fast recruiter? Take a look at my SIG and find all about the newest DES-recruiter, the INDRA4...it may be used by anyone so just register and start clicking...

Greetz Millo...

Hawkeye05
9th January 2005, 05:58 PM
FC is a great band of storng alliances. We are allying with each other to bring down the pwerhouses in KoC while helping each other.

ConquistaMorella.com
10th January 2005, 04:45 AM
Alliance Name: First City

Alliance Member Count (on forums): >> 5000

Alliance Forum Link: http://s6.invisionfree.com/First_City

Brief description of your alliance:

First City is build for alliances that want to stay independent and share some important things to maintain independency. Its very hard to resist the big three, they steal your officers, attack and sabotage you and your officers and persist in recruiting you in their command chain. You want to stay on your own, but find it hard to compete with their tools and power. Well, you can have that too and stay Independent.

First City alliances will share one of the best recruiters in KOC. Besides the recruiter well share knowledge and mass power. First City has a very cool forum, mainly for the leaders and alliance staff, but now also for the members of the alliances in First City.

The forum has three main sections:
The Senate section for alliance leaders; one seat for each alliance. The Senate will decide upon all matters concerning First City.
The Council section for alliance staff; one seat for every 50 command chain members with a maximum of 5. The Council will prepare decisions and co-ordinate actions like mass attacks, diplomatics, advertisement and motivating members to click in the recruiter.
The Member section for members of independent alliances contains boards for announcements, knowledge sharing, mass orders and some social subjects (English, Spanish and Dutch board; Off Topic; Spam Room).

First City will not take over any leadership or alliance 'business'. You are and stay Independent, with your own leader, staff, forum, chat channel, website, sabotage team and so on. If you want, we can do things together. If you want to participate in a mass war it's fine, but it's not an obligation. Of course you get protection from the other alliances, but only if you help them out too once in a while.

First City is not aiming for Rank 1 in KoC, but it wants to be a haven for Independent Alliances, not to be another LordStriker or Denny. Imagine First City in the desert or wasted lands, with a barrier of bright light, protecting their citizens. If you're an alliance leader or representative and like that, then give us your msn or aim so we can talk online first. First City is build on friendship, so we must get to know each other... soon.

First City alliances in the command chain per November 18th, 2004:
Dread Pirate Roberts (http://dpra.proboards27.com/)
Dutch Elite Soldiers (http://desclan.messageboard.nl/forum/index.php)
Evil's Archangels (http://s6.invisionfree.com/Evils_Archangels/index.php?)
Insane Assassins (http://www.2crowded.com/KOC/)
Stormsky's Alliance (http://stormsky.org/forum/index.php)
The Golden Horde (http://goldenhorde.proboards28.com/)

Sorry, i made a mistake. Application approved ~ bizzy-bone

Don;t bother! :)) DES & First City are not that good! :))
No more DES! No more First City!

If you're not here to support an alliance, then don't post at all. This is flaming and looked down upon. ~VegnaBlitz

Elvishlord
10th January 2005, 11:50 PM
Just thought Id stop by and say first city has some nice things in development. you should stop by and check it out. always a pleasure ;)

Thank you rebel :)

Yes indeed we are great :P

Bacchus-Utd
11th January 2005, 03:01 PM
Don;t bother! :)) DES & First City are not that good! :))
No more DES! No more First City!

What your meen i'am not understand?

Stormsky
12th January 2005, 03:08 PM
All alliance leaders from Independent Alliances have still some weeks to discuss joining First City with their members. Prepare yourself for Age 4 folks. First City has one of the best recruiters in KoC and if you play it smart you can have access to two other very good recruiters too. More important, it's an opportunity to stay Independent and be in a team of alliances who are family and share FUN ! Have a look on our forum...

Bacchus-Utd
16th January 2005, 04:52 AM
We shall see how it works in the new age 4!!

But understand if you want join the First City, make fast a decision.

Nobody knows where and wich day is the end..

Brecht_EF
16th January 2005, 05:08 AM
FC will pwn next age i'm sure we will ge ttop 5 rank with it:)

join in while yous till cna alliance leaders!

Stormsky
20th January 2005, 09:13 AM
First City is build now and all citizens feel good being together in this land of Chaos, protected by the walls and sharing resources. Independent Alliances are still welcome before the start of Age 4. Let's have a talk leaders...

Plague-SSA
1st February 2005, 02:19 PM
hey stormsky didnt your id get hacked on KOC ?? oh yeah by the way i know the ppl who hacked your id. and i just wanted to say first city nice site.

Bacchus-Utd
4th February 2005, 02:07 AM
I see First_City is still alive and i hope we join all the family to in the next age!!

Grtz... Bacchus-Army