PDA

View Full Version : SABB is the new TLL

Suckonmychunk
23rd February 2007, 12:14 AM
It seems that SABB has established a fine amount of out of chain breakers, massers and gold finders for their wars. Admins, this is not a cheating accusation, Im not saying anything is illegal, just naming the facts...

24 minutes ago Costin850927 10,572 Gold stolen 1
30 minutes ago Costin850927 Recon (x7 recon/sab, all faked)

Name: Costin850927
Commander: None

8 hours ago Turbotank 5,914,994 Gold stolen 15

Name: Turbotank

11 hours ago Lonewolf 197,956 Gold stolen 1
11 hours ago Lonewolf 197,903 Gold stolen 1
11 hours ago Lonewolf 270,034 Gold stolen 1
14 hours ago Lonewolf 197,903 Gold stolen 1
14 hours ago Lonewolf 270,034 Gold stolen 1

Name: Lonewolf

1 day ago Mr_FancyPants 99,054 Gold stolen 1
1 day ago Mr_FancyPants 85,135 Gold stolen 1
1 day ago Mr_FancyPants 78,395 Gold stolen 1
1 day ago Mr_FancyPants 132,649 Gold stolen 1
1 day ago Mr_FancyPants 137,291 Gold stolen 1
1 day ago Mr_FancyPants Sabotage (x10)

Name: Mr_FancyPants

1 day ago Sabberke_ 4,837,598 Gold stolen 15

Name: Sabberke_

5 hours ago idro Recon

Name: idro

These logs go back for a few days. They begin at the onset of the war with SABB. Granted I still have a low DA so some of these could be legitimate n00bs but most of the people Ive posted here have well above 20 mil SA, and a few above 50 mil. More people in FF will be posting more. Its just a little ridiclous at this point.

Presence
23rd February 2007, 12:28 AM
mr_fancypants hit me a while back...
after i sabbed a sabb member...
hrmmm..
they must be working very closely together ehh?

Suckonmychunk
23rd February 2007, 12:55 AM
Ya and this was just my logs from the last day. Its been like this everyday for a week or so, with different accounts.

Lil_Wolfy
23rd February 2007, 03:00 AM
Bloody hell SOMC thats pretty tenuous, they could just be random n00bs hitting for gold, but idk it does seem pretty suspicious

gavagai
23rd February 2007, 03:06 AM
Bloody hell SOMC thats pretty tenuous, they could just be random n00bs hitting for gold, but idk it does seem pretty suspicious
agreed!

SABB is the new TLL
that is a cheating accusation!
but if you think it isnt illegal where is the problem?
i think every alliance has some out of chain members now, for several respectable reasons.

Suckonmychunk
23rd February 2007, 04:20 AM
I never said TLL were cheaters, though my opinions on that can be discussed outside of Gestapo Headquarters (AKA GUA). My point (for the sake of GUA) is TLL is well known for having many many many out of chain accounts, tat are utilized in wars. For this case, SABB is similar to TLL.

And like I said before. Im sure a couple were just plain ol n00bs, but n00bs with a 60-70 mil SA are not n00bs. (To clafiry my earlier post, I said they had a 50 mil SA, wha I meant to say was that their attack strength was above 50 mil, putting their SA in the 60-70 range)

Kill3rSam
23rd February 2007, 06:47 AM
phss not every alliance forces people to join the chain if they want to be part of it ... in my expierence TLL is ( just like LoP) , much more as a chain .. it's a active forum based community where everyone who wants can be part of ... well :p to a certain degree off course.

this could be the case with SaBB aswel, or maybe it are guerrilla tacktics .. divide your chain and sabbing them all gets more difficult .

tho in my view your post only discribes a well organized alliance .. the logs show little relevance .. (at least 3 could have nothing to do with sabb )

you say you aren't acusing anyone lol, tho you claim things are getting ridiculous ?

i fail to see anything out of the ordinairy for a war ...

Suckonmychunk
23rd February 2007, 02:53 PM
You are obviously missing the point sam. Pure slayer accounts, out of chain. And if this is not out of ordinary for a war, and you arent refering to TLL, then you've been in some fucked up wars.

4 hours ago UMNOwilayah 152,014 Gold stolen 1

Name: UMNOwilayah

Kill3rSam
23rd February 2007, 03:24 PM
i see some probes some noob hits and 3 acts of war ...

you are in war so i assume yor Da is low , something that spreads fast , what is the best advice for small acounts to improve fast without clicking ... slay and focus on Sa first and ten build other stats ..
how do most noobs play ? they aren't active: many turns, and trying to have fun in a limited time = attack

i have been in war with ( trying to keep the sequence ) : _TR , PR,RF,LACN, PR again, FF(under cph),(some smaller alliances),DES,TSH&co (probably missed a load lol)
and to be honest, ive always had several commanderless people , or small other chains supporting the other side , and i wouldn't call this "fucked up war" as all of these are/where kinda top rank alliances

oh , i even forgot the commander in vacation mode possibility :p

just chekd my attack log , and ( being not in war) i had 6 commanderless hitting me in the last 2 days ... it's not rare ...and i do know what i'm talking about =)

Suckonmychunk
23rd February 2007, 04:26 PM
Well unfourtantly I cant explain more about these hits without being warned by the Gesta... uh mods.

I can explain more on IRC if you'd like, this thread is merely to show that SABB utilizes out of chain slayer account instead of using in chain accounts to 5*1, break and probe (Im talking about 1 SABB in chain hit for every 5-6 out of chain hits, even when it involves breaking for a sab, or probing right before being attacked for gold by another player).

Sixix
23rd February 2007, 04:59 PM
i get hit all age long by commanderless accounts, regardless of the alliance my chain is at war with. some people prefer not to have a commander to avoid retaliation ;)

if you think you get massed by fake accounts, you should report them to the koc admins. your posts have a slight cheating accusation trend and you shouldnt try to discredit other alliance by such posts.

i better close it before you keep on posting and get a warning.