PDA

View Full Version : help im locked out of my account

spacedout
20th February 2007, 08:46 PM
my normal login is not working and when i request koc to send me the info nothing comes. i have emailed rocco and aman but im getting nowhere.

can someone please help... i have no idea what is going on

cheers

Sixix
21st February 2007, 01:06 AM
have you tried the forgot password function too?
what does it say when you try to login btw?

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/forgotpass.php

spacedout
21st February 2007, 01:34 AM
thanks for replying.. it says invalid username/password/email

i have tried many times to get details sent to me through forgot password function and nothing has come. ive tried it via username also

it was all automatic through firefox so i dont understand why one of them has changed

Sixix
21st February 2007, 09:40 AM
you could try to recover your password that is saved by firefox and try to login manually.
perhaps FF screwed something up...
replace yourkocname (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/battlefield.php?jump=&search_type=s&search=yourkocname) with your koc name and search for your account on the battlefield.
if somebody did delete it you might get a 'invalid username/password/email' message aswell :o

spacedout
21st February 2007, 03:51 PM
not sure what your saying there but the account is still active and has not been sold off, i have tried hundreds of times now manually and through ff. i have tried different passwords just in case ff did stuff up.. u name it i have done it including writing to rocco again.

what i need is someone contacting the admins so they can send me my details as koc is not emailing my details to me. its either that or i just quit and ive played for 7 ages so that would be a big shame to me but

when i cant get an admin to reply to me or any help from koc.. i cant think of anything else to do.

AeliusPix
21st February 2007, 05:18 PM
Maybe you've had your account phished, and you're pissing off some guy with a shitload of "forgot password" emails.

spacedout
21st February 2007, 07:55 PM
then i guess i will give him a shitload more :0

what is the reason admins dont reply to emails by the way..

MrSquiggles
21st February 2007, 11:08 PM
I sent them a quick PM on KoC...we'll see if they give an answer.

What is your KoC name?

spacedout
22nd February 2007, 01:06 AM
sienna_smiles.. thx for that.. i hope they do

Sixix
22nd February 2007, 02:51 AM
you should contact your commander to check for the last login...
this way you can check if somebody else is playing it or if there is "just" a pw problem.
did you get an email about that your email got changed?
ive just reconned you and it doesnt really look like somebody is playing it :s

The_Irony
22nd February 2007, 03:07 AM
Strike Action: 98,314,439
Defensive Action ???
Spy Rating 312,516,608
Sentry Rating 101,856,256

Were these your statictics? If so no one is playing your account.

spacedout
22nd February 2007, 05:59 AM
yeh pretty much they are.. thats what is so strange.. i am hoping it is not being used to sab people. i have received no emails from koc whatsoever.

so all i think is i need rocco or an admin to email me the details or see if there is a glitch or something and away i go.

i will check with lordman and see when it was logged in last.

so frustrating.

MrSquiggles
22nd February 2007, 08:57 AM
I got nothing.

Guess they are being lazier than usual.

Try going into chat and getting ahold of remco to get ahold of them. He has ways.

Gummy06
22nd February 2007, 09:51 AM
yes check with the commander when you was last online.

som1 might of hacked you..... and at the end of the age sell off.....

MrSquiggles
25th February 2007, 04:51 PM
Got a response.

Koc Admins 10 minutes ago

I see no indication the account has been logged into by anyone else, and the email address appears to belong to the user. All i can see is 3 failed logins by the user in the last day. If the reset passwords are not being received then he needs to check his junk mail filters for his email account.