PDA

View Full Version : Decent Spy

Xehadeb
20th February 2007, 07:26 AM
Just so you all know, this is not my real KoC name.

I got really freaking angry when I reconed for a friend who just started the game and needed some money, I went to recon someone.
It took 8 recons to actually get any information, but this is what really p*ssed me off.. he had no Covert Operatives, and his Sentry rating was at 0.

My Spy rating is at 2,233,344. Surely, against someone with a Sentry of 0, it should take alot less.

WTF?!

I realize now that my Spy is pretty crap, so how much should it be to be able to recon someone with 0 sentry? Or even better, just about 10 points higher? -.-

Btw, could you tell me if I'm doing good?

1,426 Orcs.
Troop production, 80 per day. Covert skill, 9.

Strike Action 17,890,497
Defensive Action 1,885,804
Spy Rating 2,233,344
Sentry Rating 717,824

I'm rank 11,702.
Thanks for any feedback.

elfmare
20th February 2007, 08:07 AM
your spy could be higher, and your attack, you need that level of 10 for your coverts, but you will have more trouble hitting someone with 0 sent. that is callled noob protection. try to stick with people closer to your spy ratings or over..

LoseR
20th February 2007, 02:42 PM
I'd find a good commander and have him help you out. PM me if you need any help on KoC (KoC name - Loser223)

as to why you can't recon someone, well the recon formulas are random, I've gotten into people's armory with 3.8 times my spy in sentry, and I've blanked on people whose gold I can see. does it suck? yes, but its part of the game

~Loser223

Scaramilk
20th February 2007, 06:45 PM
this age the recon is even worse than last age. i've had numerous times where i can see somebody's gold AND they have larger TFF than me but i still blank 11 times on recon
then again, you could get 3-4 success sabbing somebody who has just under 4 times sentry of your spy

Deathdoc
24th February 2007, 05:36 AM
Spying is not random only...
Things like your "ratio" (spies/spy tool), your oponents amount of sentries compared to his tff and of course the pure amounts of spyrate and sentry influence alot. Have to say that I do not really have that much trouble with sabbing someone with alot less sentry than my spy, so n00b protection was weakened in my eyes.