HENRY-TDO 3,363,349 Elves 3
Gundarl-NR 2,434,498 Dwarves 4
Khelbenn 1,998,020 Humans 5
Greek-Empire 2,162,201 Humans 6
Don-TF 1,344,855 Humans 7
AirForce 1,218,179 Humans 8
Comi 1,016,917 Humans 9
pigsfoot 1,047,736 Humans 10

Well, I see LaCN and ES have the choke-hold on the Rankings right now, at what? . . more than halfway through this age.

And this is while fighting what seems like a Seven Nation Army. With Phoenix Rising, Bon's Sab Squad, Relentless Family, Dedicated Elite Soldiers, Fearless Force just in one war.

But the war is not the issue here, and why this post in not in the war thread. This issue here is while one side has The two (current) top spots, while including Henry to this side is easily warranted and he is certainly capable of taking either spot.

Only one member from the "other side" is represented here in the Top Ten at #5 currently.

Kings of Chaos has shifted its power balance to those organizations who whose growth coupled with their battlefield campaigns are rewarded. <--- [Here's my point.]

Any group, winning an age with the top ranked account is quite an accomplishment.

Winning twice in a row is unprecedented.

Winning with the top 3 accounts is domination.

I'm eager to see how it plays out.

The_Irony
17th February 2007, 09:27 AM
TRD?

Anyway, if Stes didn't get the #2 spot I don't think you would have posted this. Like Henrey said in TRD already what's the big deal? He's porbably whoring DA or Sentry as he might not have time to bank or so? He'll probably have a good reason. As for the dominating; true, but it's not only about LaCN/ES or TDO, Gunny is doing an awesome job as well. And GE..? Who knows :)

ZoSo_AoA-
17th February 2007, 09:30 AM
If Stes was out of top 5 I wouldn't have posted this, may be a fair assessment.

Counting the chains in my Intel Files was the real inspiration, because that song lyric popped into my head when I went through it all.

Greek-Empire
17th February 2007, 10:09 AM
Dont worry pal,it will not be a domination of one alliance at the end.Of course i guarentee this to you :)

iKon_
17th February 2007, 10:35 AM
Dont worry pal,it will not be a domination of one alliance at the end.Of course i guarentee this to you :)

GE keeps saying this... I think he has an evil plan to take over KoC.

master_spy
17th February 2007, 10:38 AM
GE has his army of sells, of course

Zeta-kun
17th February 2007, 11:30 AM
go go ES/LACN the seven enemy nations cant take us down

Jozef
17th February 2007, 12:10 PM
GE has his army of sells, of course

his army of sells? I dont know what u try to say here lol, but if u check his chain, the biggest account is 300k lol So their is not much sell off potention in his chain lol

The_Irony
17th February 2007, 01:29 PM
Sarcasm? The Irony ... :)

If you are being serious, synergy, explain please.

Gummy06
17th February 2007, 02:26 PM

then explain what is going to happen :P

im very eager about the end of the age just to see how it finishes at the top ..... looking very good... TGF kicking ass but Henry has the bigger TFF...

Schadenfreude
17th February 2007, 06:01 PM
hmmmmm, i think you need to count again, i count two from `enemy chains` in the top 10 not 1. Granted es/lacn ranks are better, but they`re doing no better proportionally than their enemies.

ZoSo_AoA-
17th February 2007, 10:18 PM

Is Greek-Empire planning a large scale war?

Domination is not clicking, banking, growth deals and sells.

ms_fishy
17th February 2007, 10:41 PM
Is Greek-Empire planning a large scale war?

Domination is not clicking, banking, growth deals and sells.

judging from the way your clan did it, domination is running your own recruiter and grow 2 mil TFF in a few weeks without real serious clickers :lmao:

ZoSo_AoA-
17th February 2007, 11:47 PM
Luckily, ES/LaCN has stayed out of conflict's way on the battlefield in the process.

Nothing too major going on, right?

iKon_
18th February 2007, 12:26 AM
judging from the way your clan did it, domination is running your own recruiter and grow 2 mil TFF in a few weeks without real serious clickers :lmao:

Do you ever do anything but accuse others of cheating? Guys, I think miss know-it-all's growth is "fishy." Let's start accusing her of cheating too.

Zeta-kun
18th February 2007, 12:55 AM
Do you ever do anything but accuse others of cheating? Guys, I think miss know-it-all's growth is "fishy." Let's start accusing her of cheating too.

we already do, :P
and she has admited to being using fishy AB :rules:

Presence
18th February 2007, 12:56 AM
no,
ms_fishy is just a really hardcore clicker,
like henry.. but (no offense henry), she is also a feared sabber on the battlefield -_- (i don't care if u don't fear her, i do -_- )
<3
and she banks fast=p

[[]]

we already do, :P
and she has admited to being using fishy AB :rules:

lol-_-

ms_fishy
18th February 2007, 01:38 AM
/me gives presence a hawt wet kiss

i havent sabbed for days - out of sudden life starts happening!!!

@ikon - should i even pay you attention? ^^

Suckonmychunk
18th February 2007, 02:25 AM
If you think its an accomplishment to have the top two spots in the rankings but letting everyone underneath those two suffer in the wars, then congrats.

I for one see the irony.

Btw the white stripes suck

CrippledLucifer-
18th February 2007, 02:36 AM
suffer in the wars? we do what we do cos we like it, we're having fun this way, a simple proof of that fact is that we start wars not the other way round. and if anything, most of us have better ranks than our opponents... and are considerably less bitter :lmao:

Suckonmychunk
18th February 2007, 02:38 AM
suffer in the wars? we do what we do cos we like it, we're having fun this way, a simple proof of that fact is that we start wars not the other way round. and if anything, most of us have better ranks than our opponents... and are considerably less bitter :lmao:

You seem to be under the impression that some of us care about ranks? Instead of sitting at the computer all day clicking, Id much prefer to log on every once in a while and sab you instead.

And suffering? Ya is 3 days with PR/RF and DES, all 4 chains have sabbed well over 40 bil, compared to like what, the 10 bil you have all gotten from us? Pathetic.

Though I suppose asknig for truces in no way equals suffering.... pff.

CrippledLucifer-
18th February 2007, 02:49 AM
You seem to be under the impression that some of us care about ranks? Instead of sitting at the computer all day clicking, Id much prefer to log on every once in a while and sab you instead.

And suffering? Ya is 3 days with PR/RF and DES, all 4 chains have sabbed well over 40 bil, compared to like what, the 10 bil you have all gotten from us? Pathetic.

point is, 5 clans together can't bring us down and if it makes you sleep better at night to think we're a bunch of fat slimey nerds that spend all day clicking, or that you're doing so much dmg we'll be forced to surrender, then be my guest... but the fact we bring such extreme responses from people, means we're doing a good job. and even though each one of you individually would be owned real quick (same thing that happened to PR and RF), even all 5 of you together are not what i expected. btw since we're talking about clans, FF died after age 5, you're not even sabbing so don't try to take credit for what PR/DES does to make you feel important.

why would we ask FF for a truce? i keep you at the lowest priority, cos 1) your beef is with AC mostly, 2) you don't sab, some of you just sab back occasionally. megalomania is a bad thing amigo..

you sure have a big mouth for someone that cried just a week ago for being massed :lmao:

Jezuzz
18th February 2007, 03:26 AM
point is, 5 clans together can't bring us down and if it makes you sleep better at night to think we're a bunch of fat slimey nerds that spend all day clicking, then be my guest... but the fact we bring such extreme responses from people, means we're doing a good job. and even though each one of you individually would be owned real quick (same thing that happened to PR and RF), even all 5 of you together are no match. btw since we're talking about clans, FF died after age 5, you're not even sabbing so don't try to take credit for what PR/DES does to make you feel important.

why would we ask FF for a truce? i keep you at the lowest priority, cos 1) your beef is with AC mostly, 2) you don't sab, some of you just sab back occasionally. megalomania is a bad thing amigo..

you sure have a big mouth for someone that cried just a week ago for being massed :lmao:

Very true, FF sab force died in age 5 -_-. You can see sab stats last age, I felt really alone ther hehe, BTW somc atleast he didnt got hacked -_-

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
18th February 2007, 03:36 AM
like i said in another post b4, who the fuck is ff?

actually DD sent me a pm 4/5 days asking for it to stop, he sent wrong time tho and never replied cause rl stuff.
but you came to us first is only reason we came to you.

Shane-
18th February 2007, 03:38 AM
Ermmm, you make it sound like ' One clan '

Stes ES
TGF is Lacn
(Es/Lacn Admitly) + AC

But theres 2 members of BSS chain there
Khelbenn (PR)
AirForce (BSS)

Henry never classes himself as Lacn... And he's already lefted, From what i can see of the Henry thing, It was more of a 'Growth Deal'...

And if you want to count Henry as part of lacn/es ownage, then surely
LordMan-RF should be added as bss/prs

And theres...
Gundarl-NR (NR)
Greek-Empire (GE)
crystalis (NR) (18)
Not much war storys there, But 2 accounts in top 10 from one chain

And is all of DarkHorse still together?
Don-TF (7)
Boss (12) (Almost 2 in top 10 from same chain)
Fire (21)

And Ermm... Comi's top 10, And im pretty sure if Wendy wanted to be, she could get there

Wars dont 'Break clans' up, The only time a War will break a chain is usally when a chain is built from rankers growth deals (Family of honor for example last age), A good war would of split them up...
ES, Lacn, Bss, PR are all war bound... All there faggot accounts have left the chain, and left the 'Loyle' players in each chain, these players know to exspect war, sabs, ect

Shane

In a side note... With the stupid sab rule, its impossible to hurt a top account,
/me loved the days when a top ranker could lose 600+ IS from a single sab :p

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
18th February 2007, 03:41 AM
nice post shane least some1 actually knows wat they talking bout.

@ the 640 weapons bit, age 8 ;)

Suckonmychunk
18th February 2007, 03:50 AM
point is, 5 clans together can't bring us down and if it makes you sleep better at night to think we're a bunch of fat slimey nerds that spend all day clicking, or that you're doing so much dmg we'll be forced to surrender, then be my guest... but the fact we bring such extreme responses from people, means we're doing a good job. and even though each one of you individually would be owned real quick (same thing that happened to PR and RF), even all 5 of you together are not what i expected. btw since we're talking about clans, FF died after age 5, you're not even sabbing so don't try to take credit for what PR/DES does to make you feel important.

LMAO man I laughed at this one. For one, learn the defination of megalomania or dont use it. Two, many FF members have sabbed every day in our masses and maybe not as many as PR, but in case you hadnt noticed, our chain is a bit smaller.

Why would you ask FF for a truce? I dont know, why dont you ask badassbabe, vivlady or conpmana, all three of whom came to FF leaders to ask for a truce, so obviously FF is doing something or they wouldnt be at our doors asking. Our beef is definately not solely with AC, in fact hardly any of it is anymore. Viv already apologized but if you had any knowledge of this war at all, you would realize that the AC isnt even on the mass list, they are sabbed individually (with the exception of vivlady) so obviously we arent focusing on them, they dont even sab for gods sake.

Ya PR and RF were owned quick... only took you what 3 months, and it still not over? Oh ya, you must have forgot about that... Its odd though that members of your own chain like Cerridwen compliment us for our masses and sabbing work:

[17:25] <Cerridwen> tell everyone I said nice mass :)
[17:26] <suckonmychunk> will do thanks :)
[17:26] <Cerridwen> I was truely impressed

But hey CL, you must be riding high and mighty up there on your rank 33 horse (odd cuz I remember you being in the 20s when we started this war, 27 if I remember correctly). We dont really care about sabbing you that much, not enough of us are going to be able to hit you, but its the lower ranked members of LaCN and ES that are suffering. Going through the farm list PR established of ES and LaCN members, something like 12 or 13 of them were inactive. 1 or 2 is ok, sure, that many means something.

FF being dead... ya makes sense I guess, except we are one of 5 chains sabbing your asses, and one that has been approached 3 times for a truce. We must be dead. Age 6 was bad for us sure, like age 5 (or 4?) was for LaCN, everyone goes through some rough spots, and we are obviously doing well enough on you. JP, please stop posting in here, you are a cheater and one of the reasons FF lost so much in age 6, because of how big of a dick you were to our members and friends.

As for me being massed, its pretty annoying when we give so much respect to hacked accounts in your chain in previous ages, but dont get it back. But its ok, Ive lost a total of 2 IS from you guys so far this war, and me with my puny new account has taken almost 500 mil sabbing from LaCN and chain. But please post something in your commander notice, Im really sick of n00bs PMing me asking why they are getting sabbed. I had at least two from your chain already CL.

otter
18th February 2007, 03:58 AM
haha can someone say owned :P
Shane hit the nail on the head exactly, and SOCM added a few more blows to CL's lowering ego ^^

CrippledLucifer-
18th February 2007, 04:30 AM
i second what Stes said.

really, who the f is FF? or let's put it this way. who the f do you think you are?

like Stes said, DoubleD was the one running around to him and Merv (from what i know) asking for it to stop, noone from LaCN/ES came to you asking for a truce out of the blue. don't get all high and mighty thinking the 3 sabbers FF has would make us wet our pants. i can't speak for AC, it's viv's job to do that, heck as far as i know we were all involved in this war because of her fight with RSC or something like that, but it's ok you chose to act like arrogant pricks here and earnt yourselves a fight, even if you don't put up a half-decent one. Cerri i suppose congratulated ya on a joint mass, which again goes to show that you're trying hard to take credit for other people's work. i've seen logs from your masses, and all i saw there was 2-3 FF people which is far from what you're making FF to be. but since you're hellbound to think you're destroying us, and since you're obviously quite smart to think my rank dropped 3 places cos of the war (and not because im whoring knives for the past days), then go ahead and do so.

you came here when the war with AC started to brag about how much you guys own, about how you've killed AC yadda yadda now you're trying to tell the world you're owning LaCN/ES, well to get back to the start of this post, who the f do you think you are? you're trying real hard to convince everyone that you rock, but truth is you don't. you're like a poodle barking annoyingly to raise its self-confidence :lmao:

hoha 415,133 Elves 60
hextor 500,548 Elves 65
DoubleD_Kill 453,377 Humans 92
alwaysthebest 62,170 Elves 491

is this FF? cos none of these bothered to sab me in true hardcore FF style, so i might be wrong, please enlighten me.

Suckonmychunk
18th February 2007, 04:46 AM
Sure CL, because you cant read and comprehend in a normal manner, i will "enlighten you".

like Stes said, DoubleD was the one running around to him and Merv

Daniel approached ES because of this conversation:

[16:37] <Vivlady> il never talk to u or hans, i made an effort tonight to come to u all to truce this fucked up war
[16:37] <Vivlady> and i REFUSE
[16:37] <Vivlady> to go back in tthere
[16:37] <Vivlady> i have merv and stes in a chanel now

Of course she was complaing about being kicked from our channel, which explains the rest. After seeing this conversation we naturally assumed that ES wanted to deal, which led to the approach by daniel. Even if viv was lying and this was not true, it certainly seemed so, giving rise to our contact of you.

Cerri i suppose congratulated ya on a joint mass, which again goes to show that you're trying hard to take credit for other people's work.

I suppose its tough for you to see the absolute paradox in that. In which we take credit for something that happened jointly? Common sense dictates to us, that joint meant our involvement. Secondly, Cerri PMed me to say that, its not like we were randomly talking, so obviously FF's involvement was significant enough to warrent a PM.

and since you're obviously quite smart to think my rank dropped 3 places cos of the war (and not because im whoring knives for the past days), then go ahead and do so.

Sigh... 33-3 = 30 not 27. Dont they teach math in school anymore?

well to get back to the start of this post, who the f do you think you are?

My name is John. I am a proud member of FearlessForce and have been so since late age 3. I am an admin and sop and the former head account of Fearlessforce. I am the one who stands up to douchebags on behalf of FF and will continue to do so.

is this FF? cos none of these bothered to sab me in true hardcore FF style, so i might be wrong, please enlighten me.

We have many more members of FF and just because they are not sabbing you, does not mean they are not sabbing. Like I said, we are doing quite well against you...

[02:49] -FFBot- 4--- Sab Stats of12 hoha4 || Type: Total / Today 4---
[02:49] -FFBot- 4| Total:3 4,612,280,000 /3 0 1|3 0% of Total Sabbed Today.

[02:50] -FFBot- --- Sab Stats of hextor || Type: Total / Today ---
[02:50] -FFBot- | Total: 1,908,460,000 / 0 | 0% of Total Sabbed Today.

[02:50] -FFBot- --- Sab Stats of Daniel || Type: Total / Today ---
[02:50] -FFBot- | Total: 6,985,197,500 / 0 | 0% of Total Sabbed Today.

ATB does not use IRC so I cant get you his stats, but 14 bil from the other three is pretty significant I would think...

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
18th February 2007, 04:51 AM
lmao

go look at the history of age 5, i told ya all why i was deleted, i never once said hacked it was because of a banker (99% likely like yours too) but hey i lost a 600k acc and learnt, you will probably learn this age too and wont do it again. i havent had one since and my acc is still here this age.
lol "this one", showed me why i called ya a n00b. you not think the admins have checked mine and probably do as n00bs like you probably say i cheat along with tgf just to try get us banned, guess what we dont and if ya think i do well go pm the admins lol

no1 needed to do anything to ff they destroyed themselves lol, and u was pussies back then too, like i say this age sabbing has made most ppl think they tough but dont forget ppl dont forget

oh and actually that convo where viv said me and merv was there was AFTER DD sent me a pm so thats not why dd came to me.

gua dieing alot lately

Suckonmychunk
18th February 2007, 04:58 AM
go look at the history of age 5, i told ya all why i was deleted, i never once said hacked it was because of a banker (99% likely like yours too)

Once again reading helps... My log in records are clean and the admins can confirm that. As can, Im sure, the numer of people who hit me for 20 mil + because I dont wake up to bank.

no1 needed to do anything to ff they destroyed themselves lol, and u was pussies back then too, like i say this age sabbing has made most ppl think they tough but dont forget ppl dont forget

I wish I still had the logs between t0m and mike where t0m asked us to lay off sabbing your new account because you were complaining too much. It was pretty pathetic actually and you call us pussies? ES didnt win then and they arent winning now.

oh and actually that convo where viv said me and merv was there was AFTER DD sent me a pm so thats not why dd came to me.

No. It wasnt. After I pasted that convo to DD, he asked the rest of the admins if he should PM you, and ended up doing so.

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
18th February 2007, 05:04 AM
I wish I still had the logs between t0m and mike where t0m asked us to lay off sabbing your new account because you were complaining too much. It was pretty pathetic actually and you call us pussies? ES didnt win then and they arent winning now.

lmfao - dont be silly not ever once i have even cared about being sabbed, damn they aint real weapons lmao, and some how dont think so because day i created that new acc i got 2 bil sell off, why would i need to be laid off on with that lmao, geeez stop proving to me what a noob u are.

at the next quote cause cant be arsed multi quoting

eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr nooooo.. was b4, as i only visited irc once in over a week as if ya dont know rl sucks for me at mo and aint got much time, and was for that pm i went to irc to pass it on and got dragged into that room. so :P

Suckonmychunk
18th February 2007, 05:07 AM
You can argue times all you want, thats the way it happened. Il have DD pull his logs if I decide I care that much.

2 bil isnt much, just gives you enough to sab, and thats why we talked to t0m about not sabbing you. I miss that guy btw, ES has suffered without him.

CrippledLucifer-
18th February 2007, 05:10 AM
Sure CL, because you cant read and comprehend in a normal manner, i will "enlighten you".

Daniel approached ES because of this conversation:

[16:37] <Vivlady> il never talk to u or hans, i made an effort tonight to come to u all to truce this fucked up war
[16:37] <Vivlady> and i REFUSE
[16:37] <Vivlady> to go back in tthere
[16:37] <Vivlady> i have merv and stes in a chanel now

Of course she was complaing about being kicked from our channel, which explains the rest. After seeing this conversation we naturally assumed that ES wanted to deal, which led to the approach by daniel. Even if viv was lying and this was not true, it certainly seemed so, giving rise to our contact of you.

I suppose its tough for you to see the absolute paradox in that. In which we take credit for something that happened jointly? Common sense dictates to us, that joint meant our involvement. Secondly, Cerri PMed me to say that, its not like we were randomly talking, so obviously FF's involvement was significant enough to warrent a PM.

yes joint effort means FF participate. but the percentage of FF compared to the rest of the bunch is pathetic.

Sigh... 33-3 = 30 not 27. Dont they teach math in school anymore?

My name is John. I am a proud member of FearlessForce and have been so since late age 3. I am an admin and sop and the former head account of Fearlessforce. I am the one who stands up to douchebags on behalf of FF and will continue to do so.

We have many more members of FF and just because they are not sabbing you, does not mean they are not sabbing. Like I said, we are doing quite well against you...

[02:49] -FFBot- 4--- Sab Stats of12 hoha4 || Type: Total / Today 4---
[02:49] -FFBot- 4| Total:3 4,612,280,000 /3 0 1|3 0% of Total Sabbed Today.

[02:50] -FFBot- --- Sab Stats of hextor || Type: Total / Today ---
[02:50] -FFBot- | Total: 1,908,460,000 / 0 | 0% of Total Sabbed Today.

[02:50] -FFBot- --- Sab Stats of Daniel || Type: Total / Today ---
[02:50] -FFBot- | Total: 6,985,197,500 / 0 | 0% of Total Sabbed Today.

ATB does not use IRC so I cant get you his stats, but 14 bil from the other three is pretty significant I would think...

do you call those sabstats? :lmao: that alone proved my point that FF is worthless. you run your big mouth about how much you own everybody (funny how it's you, John, proud member of FF defending your clan against douchebags, when it's your clan's douchebags that you shouldn't be so proud of) then post these stats as a proof of ownage? get real poodle. that's only proof of FF doing close to nothing yet trying to convince everyone about how amazingly dangerous they are.

about the joint effort thing, yes obviously it was a joint effort since you participated. but the percentage of FF people compared to the rest of the bunch is miniscule.

on another note, i miss CPH, FF has suffered without him on the hands of big mouths...

Suckonmychunk
18th February 2007, 05:15 AM
lol CL how many people do you need to tell you that FF was quite active in the masses before you get it through your skull?

14 bil in a week or so of sabbing isnt bad for 3 people. You are probably at like, eh 25 bil total for 3 months worth?

Ya I guess we are doing bad in this war :( I mean you guys have only approached us 3 times... We should be up to 6 or 7 by now.

CrippledLucifer-
18th February 2007, 05:23 AM
lol CL how many people do you need to tell you that FF was quite active in the masses before you get it through your skull?

14 bil in a week or so of sabbing isnt bad for 3 people. You are probably at like, eh 25 bil total for 3 months worth?

Ya I guess we are doing bad in this war :( I mean you guys have only approached us 3 times... We should be up to 6 or 7 by now.

well let's see, i've checked logs, i've seen your sabstats and it's safe to assume FF is far from doing good in this war :) and i don't see many people saying you're active, just you trying hard to convince me :lmao:

aah now in typical somc tradition, you're blowing things out of proportion. i assume the sabstats you posted also include sabs from your war with DR and/or any other skirmishes you might have. on that note, yes if they are your top sabbers, and you're happy with it, who am i to say anything?

man your ego and pride is huge. did anyone from LaCN/ES approach you? once again you're blowing things out of proportion, making it sound as if LaCN/ES begged you for a truce twice and you refused. you had a convo with Viv and she directed DD to merv and stes, did any of them ask for a truce? no. did the war end? no. so what you're saying has no point at all, it's only there to make FF look cool but far from the truth...

Suckonmychunk
18th February 2007, 05:27 AM
aah now in typical somc tradition, you're blowing things out of proportion. i assume the sabstats you posted also include sabs from your war with DR and/or any other skirmishes you might have. on that note, yes if they are your top sabbers, and you're happy with it, who am i to say anything?

No they arent our top sabbers. They were the people you mentioned remember? Please read up.

did anyone from LaCN/ES approach you?
Yes. Well Hans specifically. I took over because he is going skiing for a week.

<Hansscherff> [01:11:39] <Badass-Babe> youll do
<Hansscherff> [01:11:46] <Hansscherff> i'll do?
<Hansscherff> [01:11:47] <Badass-Babe> how to end FF war
<Hansscherff> [01:11:48] <Badass-Babe> yes
<Hansscherff> [01:11:49] <Badass-Babe> you
<Hansscherff> [01:11:50] <Badass-Babe> lol
<Hansscherff> [01:11:53] <Badass-Babe> im annoyed ><

GiantDave_WoC
18th February 2007, 06:09 AM
I am like on 50bil of sabs :D about double any ES sabber ;)

GiantDave

The_Irony
18th February 2007, 06:33 AM
I for one see the irony.

Where? :offwall:

Zeta-kun
18th February 2007, 08:53 AM
lol
SOMC, DoubleD wanted to have a truce right after Lacn got involved, i have the pm to probe it, and if you read this tread you will find that FF has always wanted to keep ES/Lacn away from this war so, mate, stop talking bullshit.

Loki-of-Chaos
18th February 2007, 09:19 AM
Well, I see LaCN and ES have the choke-hold on the Rankings right now, at what? . . more than halfway through this age.

And this is while fighting what seems like a Seven Nation Army.

Actually you see TGF & Stes @ 1 & 2, not exactly a choke hold. Go read Shane's post, he explained the top 10 rather well. Also you make it sound like you've been fighting the Magnificent Seven all age. C'mon, everyone knows better. Bring that point up again in a month :badteeth:
SOMC had a good point b4 he faced the flame, only a few are safe no matter how much spin you put on this war. Once again the domination remains in the verbal arena. Been that way since T0msky padded his "True God of Sabbing" poll, probably longer. So have TGF, Stes & a select few enjoy Wichita, the rest are going to be too bloody to make the trip. Last keep an eye on clan jumpers, invalids & inactives... I think you'll spot a trend :biggrin3:

iKon_
18th February 2007, 10:42 AM
@ikon - should i even pay you attention? ^^

no, no. Don't pay attention to me. But please, do quit accusing everyone of cheating, its getting old.

Suckonmychunk
18th February 2007, 10:55 AM
lol
SOMC, DoubleD wanted to have a truce right after Lacn got involved, i have the pm to probe it, and if you read this tread you will find that FF has always wanted to keep ES/Lacn away from this war so, mate, stop talking bullshit.

Sure the point of the war was to keep it FF vs AC, no one had a problem with ES/LaCN. Once they got involved we changed our tactics and decisons regarding the war

ZoSo_AoA-
18th February 2007, 12:40 PM
If you think its an accomplishment to have the top two spots in the rankings but letting everyone underneath those two suffer in the wars, then congrats.

I for one see the irony.

Btw the white stripes suck

I am like on 50bil of sabs :D about double any ES sabber ;)

GiantDave

Hey when you sab alot, it means your enemy HAS alot.

If the ES-LaCN lose 700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000 in gold damages to sabs this age, then I say we did pretty good. Because we then certainly have alot to sab.

Thanks for the cudos GD.

The other Top Ranked accounts, excluding the ones in this war, what has been their war history this age?

Check this out, line up the ES-LaCN accounts, look at their ranks, and add the compliments SOMC and GD make with their sab totals.

And Damn. What a great age.

Saying the White Stripes suck, proves what? You are a sad and bitter person?

Suckonmychunk
18th February 2007, 04:17 PM
I mean, off topic?

But I will respond:

How nice of you to accuse me -_-. Using my email as a proof? LOL, your just upset with me, because I sabbed the hell out of FF with someone else (and no that wasnt me ) and trying to set me up.

Haha. Right. We all believe you that they happened to know your private email that you even told me not to give out because it had your last name and no one knew that (therefore no one knew your email).

Second, atleast I was there man, we never saw you, and atleast i wasnt the one who called FF members stupid when attacking BSS. Yet somehow I became head account and now FF is sabbing with the big boys again...

Third, I didnt gave 80k soldiers to diabl0 As I was on top its pretty obvious I didnt either.

five, I wasnt always that nice but I do was most active, even more then most admins together.

Just because you were active doesnt mean you were a good admin. We lost more members to you then we ever did for any other reason combined.

Since the day DR and FF were in war your mean, dont know why, but I can remember that you were thinking of going to DR also but wasnt sure yet.

Ive been diehard FF since I started playing for the 2nd time and my loyalty has never waivered.

FF is run by Zuja and wakkk now

Wakkk stepped down as mod a long time ago and though zuja is doing his a lot he isnt "running FF". I think zuja is a perfect example of how to be active and not make people leave chain.

BTW if your proud on what you ACCOMplished in 1 week LOL your not even clicking to help yourself get up. Because people are to blind and have a good heart they are helping you.

Try looking at the clicker I actually use.

Jezuzz
18th February 2007, 06:42 PM
Haha. Right. We all believe you that they happened to know your private email that you even told me not to give out because it had your last name and no one knew that (therefore no one knew your email).

You knew it, when you had my login previous age I used it so :)
I dont know why you want to tell its me but I did not hack you, I cant even hack -_-

Just because you were active doesnt mean you were a good admin. We lost more members to you then we ever did for any other reason combined.

Why does your opinion all of sudden change after when I sabbed you?
[10:0727] <somc|away> I know its hard to see from the outside looking in
[10:0733] <somc|away> and like I told you the other day
[10:0736] <somc|away> it was never really you

THats always how it is with you, first your nice then when you get sabbed everybody is bad:

[23:5725] <Jezuzz-power> invite vivlady
[23:5728] <Jezuzz-power> was a mistake
[23:5731] <Jezuzz-power> if you want war with AC
[23:5733] <Jezuzz-power> then ask for it
[23:5740] <suckonmychunk> I like viv
[23:5745] <Jezuzz-power> I tell everybody
[23:5747] <Jezuzz-power> to ignore them
[23:5751] <Jezuzz-power> and leave them alone
[23:5801] <Jezuzz-power> and your going to invite them to our channels
[23:5810] <Jezuzz-power> how can you like a person
[23:5815] <suckonmychunk> lol me and viv didnt even sab each other last war
[23:5819] <Jezuzz-power> who everytime sabs us?
[23:5821] <Jezuzz-power> suckonmychunk
[23:5825] <Jezuzz-power> you didnt sabbed her?
[23:5829] <Jezuzz-power> hmm
[23:5831] <Jezuzz-power> nice teamwork
[23:5845] <suckonmychunk> I was against the war from the start, no one fucking listened to me

You like Viv but now your badmouthing her?

Ive been diehard FF since I started playing for the 2nd time and my loyalty has never waivered.
sure?

[03:31:08] <Jezuzz-power> I need you man
[03:31:09] <Jezuzz-power> with us :P
[03:31:19] <suckonmychunk> lol
[03:31:35] <suckonmychunk> I havent decided on my plans yet
[03:31:38] <Jezuzz-power> ok

Wakkk stepped down as mod a long time ago and though zuja is doing his a lot he isnt "running FF". I think zuja is a perfect example of how to be active and not make people leave chain.

So you have to be mod to run FF? You can run it on other ways also, example BY BEING active.

Somc if you spend your time posting here on helping FF, FF would be much further.

Yet somehow I became head account and now FF is sabbing with the big boys again...

Tell me, did we had much choice left? Xanchez left just in self missery because he wasnt able to secure his PC, then you and hans decided to run it together or something. So indeed "somehow".

CrippledLucifer-
19th February 2007, 12:07 AM
Why does your opinion all of sudden change after when I sabbed you?
[10:0727] <somc|away> I know its hard to see from the outside looking in
[10:0733] <somc|away> and like I told you the other day
[10:0736] <somc|away> it was never really you

THats always how it is with you, first your nice then when you get sabbed everybody is bad:

[23:5725] <Jezuzz-power> invite vivlady
[23:5728] <Jezuzz-power> was a mistake
[23:5731] <Jezuzz-power> if you want war with AC
[23:5733] <Jezuzz-power> then ask for it
[23:5740] <suckonmychunk> I like viv
[23:5745] <Jezuzz-power> I tell everybody
[23:5747] <Jezuzz-power> to ignore them
[23:5751] <Jezuzz-power> and leave them alone
[23:5801] <Jezuzz-power> and your going to invite them to our channels
[23:5810] <Jezuzz-power> how can you like a person
[23:5815] <suckonmychunk> lol me and viv didnt even sab each other last war
[23:5819] <Jezuzz-power> who everytime sabs us?
[23:5821] <Jezuzz-power> suckonmychunk
[23:5825] <Jezuzz-power> you didnt sabbed her?
[23:5829] <Jezuzz-power> hmm
[23:5831] <Jezuzz-power> nice teamwork
[23:5845] <suckonmychunk> I was against the war from the start, no one fucking listened to me

so very true of somc. touch his special spot and he'll become bitter and spiteful in no time. he was quiet in regards to ES/LaCN until some of us massed his new account, then he started crying and is now waging his personal crusade agaisnt us in GUA (though i still can't see FF doing anything in the bf).

can you show us where it hurts?

Suckonmychunk
19th February 2007, 01:36 AM
so very true of somc. touch his special spot and he'll become bitter and spiteful in no time. he was quiet in regards to ES/LaCN until some of us massed his new account, then he started crying and is now waging his personal crusade agaisnt us in GUA (though i still can't see FF doing anything in the bf).

can you show us where it hurts?

Hahaha you just dont get it do you? I wasnt for the war beforehand and was only sabbing those in my logs. Thats because I had quite a few friends in both the AC and ES. However, after I was hacked, LaCN saw it as an opportunity to actually do some damage to me and massed a new account (morals right?).

I never cried, I called it a lack of respect, most of which came from you and now I am sabbing for it.

Sure I LIKED viv until she flipped out on me for no reason. I dont take disrecpect.

You need to have a talk with your english teacher though. First you have a problem with the word joint and its meaning. Now its the word "personal". Personal implies singularity, not 5 chains sabbing at once.

But hey, my account is a week old and still:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of Sixix's weapons of type Elven Cloak.
Your spies successfully enter Sixix's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Elven Cloak stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 50 of Baketsomaru's weapons of type Elven Cloak.
Your spies successfully enter Baketsomaru's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Elven Cloak stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

And it goes on. Point is I, like everyone else, am doing quite well in this "personal" (lmao) war.

CrippledLucifer-
19th February 2007, 01:53 AM
Sheesh... before you try and correct me try bringing your brains along.

personal crusade agaisnt us in GUA (though i still can't see FF doing anything in the bf)

the size was increased to give you a change to grasp the difference. can you see why it's two different things? yes the war involves lots of people, but if you haven't noticed, you're the only one babbling so much about how much you rock.

you demand respect. yet you (and FF for the most part) have given none so far. you specifically made a thread to slander the AC (you as in FF), i've seen several FF members running their mouths off once again fighting a war of words and you, John, proud FF member, were not there to teach them respect. so when the opportunity arose we massed your account (making such a big issue out of it was your choice) and ever since you're roaming GUA screaming injustice and trying to prove you're winning a war you're hardly taking part in compared to the others.

respect is earned not given. and you have earned none amigo...

PS: now exsuse me i gotta give Sixix and baket a selloff to get back on their feet. impressive sabbing. much like the FF sabstats you showed us the other day :lmao:

Suckonmychunk
19th February 2007, 02:10 AM
personal crusade agaisnt us in GUA (though i still can't see FF doing anything in the bf)

List of posters who have posted regarding the war:
suckonmychunk
Schadenfreude
GiantDave_WoC
Loki-of-Chaos
Tycho_Bloodbeard
arsi

ES/Lacn:
CrippledLucifer-
Zeta-kun
lowefirstfret
~Stes_The_Destroyer~
Sixix
Lite-Ning
dIsTuRbEdTeDDyBeAr

I guess I could keep going back and finding more but whatever.

you demand respect. yet you (and FF for the most part) have given none so far. you specifically made a thread to slander the AC (you as in FF), i've seen several FF members running their mouths off once again fighting a war of words and you, John, proud FF member, were not there to teach them respect. so when the opportunity arose we massed your account (making such a big issue out of it was your choice) and ever since you're roaming GUA screaming injustice and trying to prove you're winning a war you're hardly taking part in compared to the others.

If you read ALL of my posts up until the hacking in that thread, you will see no disrespect or shit talking. ONCE AFUCKINGGAIN I didnt start anything til after I was massed 1 day into my new account. Of course no one visited me when I had my old account, though for what reasons I cant imagine...

As for hardly taking part in the war, sabbing ~ a bil in one week with an 80 mil spy, when the people we are warring have been building sentry for 3 months isnt bad. And though you are a GOD of sabbing and I should learn from you, I think Ill keep doing what Im doing and we'll see how many more LaCN members we can get to leave or go inactive.

CrippledLucifer-
19th February 2007, 03:08 AM
List of posters who have posted regarding the war:
suckonmychunk
Schadenfreude
GiantDave_WoC
Loki-of-Chaos
Tycho_Bloodbeard
arsi

ES/Lacn:
CrippledLucifer-
Zeta-kun
lowefirstfret
~Stes_The_Destroyer~
Sixix
Lite-Ning
dIsTuRbEdTeDDyBeAr

I guess I could keep going back and finding more but whatever.

If you read ALL of my posts up until the hacking in that thread, you will see no disrespect or shit talking. ONCE AFUCKINGGAIN I didnt start anything til after I was massed 1 day into my new account. Of course no one visited me when I had my old account, though for what reasons I cant imagine...

As for hardly taking part in the war, sabbing ~ a bil in one week with an 80 mil spy, when the people we are warring have been building sentry for 3 months isnt bad. And though you are a GOD of sabbing and I should learn from you, I think Ill keep doing what Im doing and we'll see how many more LaCN members we can get to leave or go inactive.

i specifically said "you (as in FF)" started slandering AC with DD's thread and the responses there. and since the thread was made by an FF leader i guess it shows how much respect FF can give (i can also remember how respectful you lot were against DR).

the reason why most of us didnt pay you any visit until that point was because, this was between AC and FF, your shit to work out. in fact i was planning to stay ouf of it cos i didn't agree with Viv massing RSC for nothing. dunno if some LaCNers started sabbing you first or vice versa, though i doubt it since there was not even a war thread in our forums.

anyways to cut a long story short, someone passed around a link in irc said this is somc's new account badabingbadabong we massed ya. soz bud, but DD's thread was filled with arrogance and bullying which grew annoying after the first 2 pages. and even if me or others were against this war in the first place, instead of being smart and taking people with your side (since AC was in the wrong) you managed to piss everyone off, there's a point where you just say f*ck it who do they think they are... you know what i mean? :redcard:

you might have been one of the good guys until being massed, but heck you're an FF leader, and most of FF in GUA showed nothing even remotely close to respect, and you have to accept responsibility for their actions ;)

anyways, whats done is done, war on...

Suckonmychunk
19th February 2007, 03:39 AM
I agree, Im done arguing with you. Im not convincing anyone and neither are you. Hopefully you'll see me in your logs sooner rather then later.

Sixix
20th February 2007, 04:50 AM
congrats on the 50 EC :)
its 2.5 mio more sabdamage for you, but do you really think i do mind? it just prooves that every noob can sab me :p
6 days ago you was blanking on me, but now you are able to screw me good :D
CX_VIRUS (not active)
is that guy FF too? ive notice him popping up in my logs along with Hansscherff (not active).

Suckonmychunk
20th February 2007, 05:30 AM
Never heard of CX_VIRUS before, if he was FF he wasnt active. Hansy is skiing or something, whatever you damn europeans do for fun :P He'll be back soon.

Ya I know its not a whole lot of gold or damage to take 50 EC, I was just glad tobe able to do it after a week

MFnBonsai
20th February 2007, 05:49 AM
congrats on the 50 EC :)
its 2.5 mio more sabdamage for you, but do you really think i do mind? it just prooves that every noob can sab me :p
6 days ago you was blanking on me, but now you are able to screw me good :D
CX_VIRUS (not active)
is that guy FF too? ive notice him popping up in my logs along with Hansscherff (not active).

he aint FF.... hes CX but also TDO.... seems when BSS was warring CX he jumped chain into TDO to get TDO to help against BSS and to get ES/LaCN onto BSS as well....

since we were already in a friendly war it was kinda pointless and soon after we stopped actions on CX chain he rejoined CX....

at the time TDO was in ES/LaCN chain so you could almost say he was part of your chain and definately not FF....

Schadenfreude
20th February 2007, 01:25 PM
he aint FF.... hes CX but also TDO.... seems when BSS was warring CX he jumped chain into TDO to get TDO to help against BSS and to get ES/LaCN onto BSS as well....

since we were already in a friendly war it was kinda pointless and soon after we stopped actions on CX chain he rejoined CX....

at the time TDO was in ES/LaCN chain so you could almost say he was part of your chain and definately not FF....

TJO he jumped into wasn`t it? least i seem to recall that. Regarding him him being FF, theres a good possibility, CX chain are still up for actions, couple of FF members approached me the other day, seeing if we could let CX off the hook (in particular virus (he was chain head at that point)) so they could join FF chain. Looks like they helped FF in wars without joining chain.