PDA

View Full Version : New to the game...and this weird forum.

Drax
17th November 2004, 06:05 PM
Ok, I just started playing KoC about a week ago and I ahve already had several offers for alliances and things like that. I play this game a total of 5 minutes a day. I get home from work, Attack about 3-4 cashcows, spend the money on upgrades,go to sleep and repeat over and over. What exactly is the benift of being in an alliance?

Also, what in the H3LL are these stats things under my avatar? Can there purpose be explained to me?

Tarukai
17th November 2004, 06:45 PM
well, this forum is not solely for KoC. if you read the rules and FAQs, you'll find that out.

GUA is a general forum for just about anything, if you look around. you will probably see it if you do.

and those stats are for RolePlaying in the sections of the site for it. that's all.

and you can say hell if you like. don't worry about the stats if you don't plan on RPing in Terrak'Lina or the Battle Arena. but the KoC section of the site is at the bottom of the Forums Index.

HookerBodyShots
17th November 2004, 07:08 PM
Introduction forum would be a great place for you to check out.

The KoC section is different from the GUA sections. If you want, poke around.

Jack
17th November 2004, 10:41 PM
Be introductionized!

Touch_of_Death
17th November 2004, 11:41 PM
Ok, I just started playing KoC about a week ago and I ahve already had several offers for alliances and things like that. I play this game a total of 5 minutes a day. I get home from work, Attack about 3-4 cashcows, spend the money on upgrades,go to sleep and repeat over and over. What exactly is the benift of being in an alliance?

Also, what in the H3LL are these stats things under my avatar? Can there purpose be explained to me?

You can play the game without being in an alliance either. An alliance offers help and protectionand give you soldiers if you click on there link (they will do the same for you). These messages you get are not so good if you go in on them. check out the round table (http://www.giveupalready.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40) for an alliance that you like (if you want to join one that is).

Anyway welcome to GUA and have fun.

Greetz