PDA

View Full Version : My New Account

Suckonmychunk
9th February 2007, 07:34 PM
Mods please do not close this thread but move it if you think it is appropriate

I wanted to thank everyone for the support Ive gotten since my hacking, both in verbal support, monetary support, clicks, or other. It is really hard to come back this late in an age from such a thing, and if the admins werent so lazy, I might be back sabbing right now. Theres some people I personally wanted to thank. One is Bonsai for being one of the first to send a letter to the admins, along with many others, and even though it didnt work, I appreciate it. Ive gotten offers and help from many in the KOC world, Shaun, Russ and more, for help and that too I appreciate. The support Ive gotten in the KOC world, outside of LaCN, a group who no longer has respect from me or many other players in this game thanks to their actions, has been great. I also wanted to thank the people I got credits from: laupat, veinteyuno, dokken, Spankys_Girl, Scapey, and Ragd0ll_Goddess (I hope Im not missing anyone).

Of course my thanks also go out to the members of FearlessForce who have joined under me to boost me close to where I was. The support means a lot to me, and I wholeheartedly appreciate it.

John
SOMC
suckonmychunk

DeaTH_BLooM
10th February 2007, 03:58 PM
except ES/Lacn... ;) .so FF so fast suffered from the war? :)

Zeta-kun
10th February 2007, 04:21 PM
except ES/Lacn... ;) .so FF so fast suffered from the war? :)

its his new account and we didnt let him a couple of days to rebuild, i guess that banished the love he had for our clans :(

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 04:28 PM
Naw we arent suffering from war, if anything just me, but its ok, Ive already started sabbing the smaller members of LaCN who are messaging me complaining. I think we sabbed over 10 bil from you guys in the last 2 hours alone. And please reread my statement because I dont think I mentioned ES. I think the rest of KOC should pitch in and buy LaCN reading lessons, the entire chain seems to have a problem with it.

Dissenter
14th February 2007, 04:17 AM
Just want to say that SOMC is one of the members that demonstrates what FF is all about. Persistence regardless of the cost, a great team player and someone that will start sabbing 2 days after starting a new account in the middle of an age hahaha. SOMC we love ya and we're glad you're back up and running.

Suckonmychunk
14th February 2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks dissenter :)