PDA

View Full Version : Can someone plz tell me how to mak officers on Kings Of Chaos

Aragorn114
7th February 2007, 10:24 AM
can someone plz tell me how to get officers i need help plz

MrSquiggles
7th February 2007, 10:42 AM
send them a message asking them to join.

The majority will say no. Give them a reason to say yes.

mcm-never-dies
7th February 2007, 10:45 AM
offer them something good, like gold, clicks, help in the game, good targets, or maybe even better things ;)

(also, this doesn't belong i the throne room, braracks would be better I think ;))

Kill3rSam
7th February 2007, 11:25 AM
the easiests way and usually the one to get the best officers is asking people in RL to join "this new cool game yuo discovered", send them your recruit link ( at the bothem of your command center page) and tell them to join the war.
they will be your officers then :)

Or like Squigles said, recruit in game by sending recruitment pm's to people of lower rank offering them ways to get bether and reasons to join you :) of you gain 5 officers out of 100 pm's ur doing pretty good :P

Geofff
9th February 2007, 04:01 PM
If you do it right you can get a better strike rate than that

hobblethunk
14th February 2007, 11:10 PM
PM me and I will be your officer....for the mere year long subscription to Beers of the World, sent of course, to me. You know the case of beers from all over the planet, sent to you once per month. Don't try to jip me with a can a Pabst Blue Ribbon per month.....I would be on to that. LOL :crowd:

Kneebreaker
7th March 2007, 02:57 PM
send them a message asking them to join.

The majority will say no.

Really? I said yes to the first person who tried to recruit me. I guess that makes me a whore. :banana2:

stealmycan
7th March 2007, 03:38 PM
Really? I said yes to the first person who tried to recruit me. I guess that makes me a whore. :banana2:

I waited until I was married to give away my commander virginity.

~mini~
7th March 2007, 04:07 PM
ok dude what you do is...folo everyone else recommandations to do and then...when you get a officer sell all your weps and let them attack...then you should have a good officer that will stay with you forever

Jezuzz
7th March 2007, 10:29 PM
ok dude what you do is...folo everyone else recommandations to do and then...when you get a officer sell all your weps and let them attack...then you should have a good officer that will stay with you forever

Dont listen to this guy :).

Just send people messages, Get bigger first, promise them some clicks and help.