PDA

View Full Version : SABBING

Alucard69
6th February 2007, 05:04 PM
OK the WAR between PR and LaCN is going to far i have been independant now and attacking who and what I see is a target not because of this war.

I would appreciate PR and Lacn to quit sabbing me because of the fact i'm not targeting them in particular I attack the weakest people not who there allied with and I don't even sab at all so what's the point?:moody:

I would appriciate both alliances to take me off there farm lists so i can just play the game in piece.:rules: Please don't make me go to the admin over this stupid incident.

Sincerely Alucard69

~ Moved to AD = Ty

MrSquiggles
6th February 2007, 05:17 PM
lmao....good luck with that one.

radioplug14
6th February 2007, 05:21 PM
And the admin will do...

Zeta-kun
6th February 2007, 05:50 PM
yeah message the admins they will take care of it :D

n0thing
6th February 2007, 07:20 PM
dude, if pr, AND lacn are sabbing you, you should be happy. u made pr and lacn agree on something, there not so diffrent after all

Conpmana
6th February 2007, 07:23 PM
You can just join one of them then you will only have one sabbing you, seams the right thing to do.

Gifflebip
6th February 2007, 07:25 PM
This thread is amusing. I'm curious though, what exactly have you been doing to them to get them both sabbing you? Attacking every day or something stupid like that?

That is a pretty impressive accomplishment to have them both after you though. You should just delete and restart or go inactive and hope they've forgotten about you in a week. At least you can keep your Sentry and Spy stats that way.

Maximus-
6th February 2007, 09:50 PM
funny thread :p

you shouldn't be posting stuff like this in here... some might just start sabbing you for that. I hope none from PR does it btw.

r0b-dog
6th February 2007, 10:15 PM
lol, as radioplug14 said what will the admins do.. lmfao.

its just a game dude.. and its just a war things come and go and its your own thought that your on they farm list.. lol

Suckonmychunk
6th February 2007, 10:16 PM
Both at once? Thats niiiiiice

Lakingsfan
7th February 2007, 12:01 AM
when you have 6 or so people in your logs in one hour, while your online, after being at war for 3 months does it really matter if their not in the enemy chain? It's still annoying. Especially when they have no commander and the most they can do is sab you back....but go back to that 3 months of war thing and ask again if it really matters.

My advice would be to stop taking advantage of people you know are at war, or at least join a chain so that people are a little reluctant in sabbing you back

blackness
7th February 2007, 12:44 AM
OK the WAR between PR and LaCN is going to far i have been independant now and attacking who and what I see is a target not because of this war.

I would appreciate PR and Lacn to quit sabbing me because of the fact i'm not targeting them in particular I attack the weakest people not who there allied with and I don't even sab at all so what's the point?:moody:

I would appriciate both alliances to take me off there farm lists so i can just play the game in piece.:rules: Please don't make me go to the admin over this stupid incident.

Sincerely Alucard69

~ Moved to AD = Ty

You might be indepent now but you have not been in the last 2 months. I found 3 threads regarding you on the PR forums. You were in our (PR) chain a little over 2 months ago and then you were in the ES chain about 1 month ago. So I like how you make it seem as if both PR and lacn are the bad guy here but your jumping from chain to chain like a jumping bean. First they were sabbing you since you were with PR then PR was sabbing you when you were with lacn and es :). As for the farmlist ours is right here:

Edited out the farm list page. -SilverSable

Alucard69 id is not on it. So gl to you man I mean you must be running out of commander changes by now so joining a chain because of war might not happen again.

blackness

ConnorMcleod
7th February 2007, 02:24 AM
lol....it all makes sense now...hahaha

blackness
7th February 2007, 05:41 AM
remind me to start sabbing for recons again ;]

If your in ES or lacn chain you would be on that list if not then your not on that list recons have nothing to do with being on that list. Its the chain you are in that determines if you are or aren't.

blackness

Duke-ES
7th February 2007, 01:42 PM
The only conclusion i can come to is that you are farming. ES, im pretty sure LaCN does too, has a 1 hit per week policy. If ES is sabbing you, just go to their homepage or mIRC in channel #elitesabbers and get it taken care of. There is usually someone from LaCN in there too, if there is not you can go to #cosanostra and they will also take care of it. I am not sure of the PR policies, but if you have to talk to someone over there, talk to one of the nice ones... Venge, Keneva, or Maximus would be my suggestions.

Death_on_legs
7th February 2007, 03:19 PM
Dartanians nice also :P

Dude all i can say is go to the admins! They WILL sort it out. Im sure they will even thank you for raising the problem of sabbers in the game, as most of us havent noticed it existed.

You never know they might even give you a reward like... erm... TGF's account!! Wow did you know they can do that also? No? Well you do now! While your talking to them please tell them that somebody called me smelly in a PM and somebody attacked me! Can you believe that? He ACTUALLY attacked me in a war game!

Yes the admins have a lot to answer for!

(sorry i was bored and couldnt resist :p)

Presence
7th February 2007, 10:24 PM
If your in ES or lacn chain you would be on that list if not then your not on that list recons have nothing to do with being on that list. Its the chain you are in that determines if you are or aren't.

blackness

oh pshaw i know how it works =p

and i am in chain with them, at least until the war with FF is done xD
then i may have other obligations to fill for other reasons... <3 my DES-Doctor and Laks_Tantari =p

until then, i'll sab suspicious reconners though teheee:]

Juukamen
8th February 2007, 06:05 AM
nice work Alucard69, stick with one chain and be there also =)

carnage1969
11th February 2007, 04:59 AM
Whats your koc name so we can start sabbing you as well :P

Chaos_Mage
14th February 2007, 04:59 PM
hey! can i join too?

ZoSo_AoA-
27th February 2007, 10:02 PM
ES sabbed you because you used IRIS while in PR, and PR sabbed you because you left PR when ES smoked your account and joined us for a bit. Got sabbed by PR, left ES and now you are independant? Is that how this shakes out?