PDA

View Full Version : The AC, are they really what they claim that they are?

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 07:32 AM
Tought that The AC where suppose to be good around.

Since the war started a bit over 55-60 hours ago (FF vs. AC) or so, only 3 people in the AC chain has sabbed me, (2 of them sabbed me twice though, congrats conp and rexx).

Vivlady is going around for help everywhere, even though she knows that she started sabbing. (Actually missinformed her own clan (ES/LaCN) to get them to help her). And also have heard around that more people have been asked to help out too.

AC Going down sooner or later? Needing help to war is not usually what a sab-chain does lol.

And for Viv: All you need to do to end this is to publicly apologize to RSC-, in FF forums, so that everyone sees that you apologized and stops sabbing.

Maybe it's time for AC to switch their policies and start being reasonable.

Now, I don't want this to be turned to a heated discussion with flaming or unnecessary things in it, keep it clean or i'll ask for it to be closed^^

Just my thoughts.

//DoubleD_Kill

Rexxy
2nd February 2007, 07:48 AM
that isn't gonna happen ;), just started my fun in FF chain as I was busy with exams last days, so no time to chain entire FF chain :p, though I took some bigger guys (as DD mentioned), so we'll see how long you want that appologize, and how long it's gonna last before I get my promissed clicks from hans, till that time you can expect me in ur logs, and probably the other AC members'll do the same thing :)

Agent-of-Mayhem
2nd February 2007, 07:49 AM
The AC has had alot of changes made in it, but it is still one of the top sab clans in this game.

FF arent all that you have made out to be, and yourpropaganda is bordering laughable, and pathetic.

Need be, Ill join up and take on FearlessForce again with a new account, not like you have ever hurt me in the past, and you surely wont hurt Vivlady, now or ever.

So Dan, take your shit elsewhere, because its rather sad that the only way you can try hurt The AC, is by a mere GiveUpAlready post.... lol??

Good Luck and have fun.

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 07:52 AM
No I just want to show to everyone how they actually are pathetic, going around saying we suck to our faces, and when we don't see asking everyone for help to sab us..

It might not be because of that they need help, but surely if they are a sab-chain they should be able to fight their own wars. (I've actually seen IRC logs when Viv is asking for help).

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 08:03 AM
Lol and what did you get off me? ;) 1 IS, 1 Dragonskin, and 200 mithrils? ;).. I know how to count, 20 BPMs is more than that lol..

And Viv, I thought you were a sabber, then you'll know how we work too, we don't care about our own losses, we care about the enemies losses ;)

But the reason for this topic was just to show that AC consists of 3-4 active sabbers, not more than that ;) Now, what is your reason for lying to ES about who started the sabbing?
<Vivlady> i nee dhelp with FF
^^and no, the one you asked is not in your alliance.
and actually just saying that when you actually are so strong and can take on everyone yourself eh?

And for lying to ES, I don't care about asking for help, but to missinforming them?

Just a few wonders I have.

LeonFellpool
2nd February 2007, 08:18 AM
Taunting AC... hm, well, thats certainly a line I would never cross lol. But at least I have been amused.

Good luck Abaddon Crusaders. Though I dont think you'll need it.

And do tell me DoubleD, what is the shame of asking an inchain member for help? Is that not what chains are for? To help each other? Otherwise wouldent it be pointless to be in another alliances' chain if not to make you both stonger?

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 08:22 AM
Sure thing LeonFellpool, that's precisely what they are for. But AC has a different policy than ES, such as massing over nothing, and then going and saying that we sabbed first after they massed our member.

And Leon: I wasn't really talking about ES/LaCN there only, that's not the only ones who were asked to help out, which is what my point kind of is.

Anyhow, I think this thread can be closed now, as I have made my point already and would reather spend my time in the battelfield than talking here ;)

LeonFellpool
2nd February 2007, 08:24 AM
I wasent amused that you taunted them. I was amused that you wasted time to actualy post a pointless thread.

After all taunting in this game, kinda pointless :P

I think this thread can be closed now, as I have made my point already and would reather spend my time in the battelfield than talking here

then why waste time to even post it?

LeonFellpool
2nd February 2007, 08:33 AM
touche ...

quite.

Lil_Wolfy
2nd February 2007, 09:23 AM
I have to say i agree DD, why bother posting if you want it closed already O_o

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 09:27 AM
All I wanted was to prove my point, and that I think I have done. Want some competition, not just sab a bunch of people that doesn't retaliate. And now they've seen that we're waiting for the retaliations, time to bring them on I guess =)

~mini~
2nd February 2007, 09:41 AM
lol this is quite retarded :P

2 sab chains going to war each other LOL

seems pointless and AC arnt just 3 or 4 sabbers there is a whole clan there but maybe viv is just not botherd about this war...maybe ?

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 09:43 AM
If she wasn't bothered about it, I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't ask others chains to sab for her lol.

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 10:12 AM
nothing is propaganda here, I just want to show everyone that they're not worth all the "Oooh, great sabber" stuff they get ;)

Agent, in no way I am trying to make it look like they're running away, I just think that AC is a bit over-reclamated. Sabbing for everything and waiting for everyone to go hide instead of retaliate, once someone retaliates they don't have what it takes. At least, I haven't seen that part.

All I really wanted to do with this is see how many actually would start sabbing after it (from AC), and so far not a single one that hadn't sabbed me before ;)

Good luck AC, and as I said, all we are wanting is an apology if you want to end it Viv. ;)

Lord_Tazz
2nd February 2007, 10:15 AM
from past experience...

vivlady's so called "alliance" only has like what... 10 real ppl in it? and vivlady is the only one amongst the other noobs that has somewhat of a decent account (thats why she leads them see). the rest are all fakes so what do you expect lol (50 fakes to sab you? viv is that sad.. but doesnt have that much free time). the real ppl are only lured in with hopes of pics / "flirting" lol, how sad :p

she always talks big when she has someone to back her up, if they dont she leaves and tries her very best (aka a poor attempt) into making it look like its the alliance / chains fault she left lol

and tbh, for such a point less thread (which it isnt..) why do you two even bother posting in here?

Infiltrate
2nd February 2007, 10:42 AM
The AC has had alot of changes made in it, but it is still one of the top sab clans in this game.

Sorry bro, but I disagree here. Were they ever a top sab chain let alone one now?

Just thought it was a few of friends that sab every so often for fun - nothing "top" about them IMO, never has been. Don't get me wrong the few faces I know/knew there were a cool bunch but as a sab alliance and w/e else - though for me they're too few people to be anywhere near the "top" amongst the "best" of em.

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 11:11 AM
Lol Viv, you think one defended hit is a bite in the ass? :P Funny lol. The loss of tools is one, there I can agree. And well he probably just apoligized to give his officer a shot at being there without getting sabbed, but sure as hell you're the one that massed him, not the other way around.

And negative crap you say, it's all about what you did, if it's negative, that's not up to you or me to decide, it's for everyone to decide. I mean, you did everything I said, so you can't say I'm lying lol, right?.

elo
2nd February 2007, 11:27 AM
Lol Viv, you think one defended hit is a bite in the ass? :P Funny lol. The loss of tools is one, there I can agree. And well he probably just apoligized to give his officer a shot at being there without getting sabbed, but sure as hell you're the one that massed him, not the other way around.

And negative crap you say, it's all about what you did, if it's negative, that's not up to you or me to decide, it's for everyone to decide. I mean, you did everything I said, so you can't say I'm lying lol, right?.
too many "lol's" and ":P's" in you post... like im watching myspace on re-run ... if i wanted to read all emo shit with lol's and hehe's id go make an accnt

an on about ff .. u can only stomp a dog shit off ur shoes for so long before it gets in the cracks and no amount of stomping will release the rest of the dogshit... then u gotta get new fucking shoes, or put em in the b-tub with clorox and herpes cream

...only has like what... 10 real ppl in it?
...still more than bs.. errr... pr

and all u cross-hat0rs... stop jumping threads spamming around like u gots no front teeth

Zeta-kun
2nd February 2007, 11:28 AM
the "top sab alliance" thing is just a creation of vivs mouth, viv never were able to back the "reputation" she created from just words, they have never managed to do any real damage, not past age not this age.

i'm pretty surpriced with how the_ac is talking about this tread as unnecesary or pointless, usually viv, being the attention whore she is (she admited it many times), posts or ask someone to post on gua about any war the_ac is involved in (just look this forums for reference) but now viv says it was not necesary, i dunno if its viv that has grow up or just a move to save face.

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
2nd February 2007, 11:39 AM
Tought that The AC where suppose to be good around.

Since the war started a bit over 55-60 hours ago (FF vs. AC) or so, only 3 people in the AC chain has sabbed me, (2 of them sabbed me twice though, congrats conp and rexx).

Vivlady is going around for help everywhere, even though she knows that she started sabbing. (Actually missinformed her own clan (ES/LaCN) to get them to help her). And also have heard around that more people have been asked to help out too.

AC Going down sooner or later? Needing help to war is not usually what a sab-chain does lol.

And for Viv: All you need to do to end this is to publicly apologize to RSC-, in FF forums, so that everyone sees that you apologized and stops sabbing.

Maybe it's time for AC to switch their policies and start being reasonable.

Now, I don't want this to be turned to a heated discussion with flaming or unnecessary things in it, keep it clean or i'll ask for it to be closed^^

Just my thoughts.

//DoubleD_Kill

whose FF?

LeonFellpool
2nd February 2007, 11:45 AM
Hm I cant really recall Viv ever saying AC was a super-powerful sab clan...

Just very determined.

The chain is nicly sized though, linked with ES/LaCN makes an awsome combanation.

Me thinks that the "AC is a super powerful sab clan" is a twist of words from others mouths?

ehhh...

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 01:02 PM
What do you mean Stes?

Anyhow Viv, time to teach your members how to effectively sab (not talking about how much they take, but how many spies they send).

6 minutes ago downwiththesickness Sabotage 25 4
15 minutes ago Your_Darken_Shadow Sabotage 20 7
16 minutes ago Your_Darken_Shadow Sabotage 25 14

And the rest by then sending like 3-7, losing quite a lot of weapons considering what they max can take is worth 2.5m gold eh ;) Just letting you know that they need some teaching ;)

Custos
2nd February 2007, 01:09 PM
Looks like this war was over RSC- who has since quit and appologised to viv and DD you did say this thread was not to be flammed, but how i now see it is that FF v AC is now over and done with, seeing that RSC- has quit. AC have won this war. Now this war has no reason on the FF side am i wrong for thinking this?

Conpmana
2nd February 2007, 01:55 PM
from past experience...

vivlady's so called "alliance" only has like what... 10 real ppl in it? and vivlady is the only one amongst the other noobs that has somewhat of a decent account (thats why she leads them see). the rest are all fakes so what do you expect lol (50 fakes to sab you? viv is that sad.. but doesnt have that much free time). the real ppl are only lured in with hopes of pics / "flirting" lol, how sad :p

she always talks big when she has someone to back her up, if they dont she leaves and tries her very best (aka a poor attempt) into making it look like its the alliance / chains fault she left lol

and tbh, for such a point less thread (which it isnt..) why do you two even bother posting in here?

This post is totaly uncalled for, I am sure FF can say they don't have 50 fakes sabbing them, they have the core members of the ac sabbing and thats it. This war is somewhat strange, I can say I was massed without warning and that started an all out war. DoubleD_Kill you say Vivlady sabbed first, who did she sabb one or two players? The_AC never approved the entire FF chain to be sabbed, FF decided to protect there members and not sit back and be sabbed by one AC player so now we have war and I can bet you that you won't get one crying message from an AC member about being sabbed. So here we are waring so lets have some fun and I will keep loving the nice mail I get from your offies:

mainpower None 14 hours ago
could u or your followers please not attack me anymore. I promise i wont do anything to you or to your people. I just want to grow.

Regards: mainpower

mainpower None 3 hours ago yes
If you want to grow you should join another chain, becasue your chain is at war

mainpower None 3 hours ago
i cant cause i prommised to follow my friend in this chain. But please not att me, i dont have any harm :(.

Regards: mainpower

LOL please don't sabb me I love it, I need to sabb a few more so I can get the good ones u know "you %$#@ damn F^%$$%^ sucker &^%$$%^" I like those one:) Last thing keep this thread open, its not pointless its fun:)))

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 02:47 PM
To comment that conp, 4-5 AC players sabbed RSC-, not viv alone, that'd be different lol.. And yes no fakies are sabbing, at least not me.

And Custos: No, this war is not over, we still will defend our member, even though he has quit, until Steph apologizes. He apologized for himself, not on behalf of all FF. And well, if he apologized, I surely think Viv should return the favor eh ;)

aper
2nd February 2007, 02:50 PM
ok lets start at the beginning viv said to us that it started over a single gold hit, 2nd no shame in asking for help , 3rd dd ur a arse get off ur high horse and battle it out like a sabber would not run to gua and make urself look like some kind of hero . viv is a valued allie of es shes stood by us in a few wars , and i for one will stand by her, koc name mad_as_hell you know where to find me

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 02:58 PM
Aper: This is in no way trying to make me look like a hero, just want everyone to know the truth about it.

And no, this did not start because of one gold hit, but viv getting her team to mass our member, RSC-.

Lil_Wolfy
2nd February 2007, 03:38 PM
DD man stop posting, you are making yourself look bad, and thats from a neutral viewpoint =/

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 04:15 PM
4-5 guys sabbed him over what? Just talking in your channel, without offending anybody?. The reason Hans kicked in is clearly because he was massed, not because of the gold hit.

~mini~
2nd February 2007, 04:21 PM
lol quit whining iam getting sabbed over nothing lol and iam not even in a war so just get on with this pointless war

hey heres a idea why dont you join someone like TCBH did :countdown

DoubleD_Kill
2nd February 2007, 04:39 PM
hey heres a idea why dont you join someone like TCBH did

Unlike AC, we don't need or want help to own them minimonk..

Hansscherff
2nd February 2007, 04:49 PM
I've told the entire story on how this war started to Judderz already since Vivlady seemed keen to post on ES forums a totally different story, but ok i'll do it again.

This did not start over a gold hit for which rexxy sabbed, in fact we hadnt decided yet what to do about that, Vivlady and 3 of her 'clan members' decided to sab RSC- over nothing really and then say: Hey what are u complaining about, he can sell his weapons off cant he?

Exactly 7 minutes after that we started to retaliate so no Vivlady, its not like u posted on ES forums that we are sabbing u cuz of Rexxy, we are sabbing u cuz of u, cuz u started to hit RSC- out of nowhere.

Agent, come on big boy, u are KoC's big daddy sabber arent u? but ur even affraid to give out ur KoC name to us after u tried to get people to attack us by showing a fake sellcatcher log:

[20:00] <Shaun> (05:59:08) (+sell_catcher) Name: Hansscherff Link: http://www.kingsofchaos.com/attack.php?id=1703456 Gold: 1,255,852,485

So should we pity ur tactics, should we pity ur lack of guts to not tell ur KoC name, should we accuse u of cheating cuz ur using a sellcatcher, just tell me mate, ur the big daddy sabber.

About vivlady not caring about the war, sure she doesnt, thats why i've gotten already 7 messages in my inbox complaining about the hits. If ur not affected by war, then why ask everyone and their mother for help the mighty sab clan AC?

Anywayz, back to farming vivlady on the turn, i steal just enough to buy my mercs back and repair my weapons everytime, so i'm happy ;)

Hilmtalud
2nd February 2007, 05:00 PM
I wish I had hit your for 1.25B Hans that would have made my day :o ... but that's not the subject.

Good luck to both sides, have fun, stop whinning on GUA and kick each other asses on the battlefield!

Lskoc
2nd February 2007, 05:12 PM
Looks like I am going to have to train about 100,000 spies and start sabbing.

Nice job Double D, you had to go and bash AC and now I have to defend my clan. I was content sitting on my 1 billion sentry, 250,000,000 DA and clicking my ass off. Now I will dedicate my time to attacking your chain. -Lord_Stroker

Agent-of-Mayhem
3rd February 2007, 09:52 AM
It was a good joke huh hans?

llol

And Im glad you admitted that I am the big daddy sabber :P hahha I <3 you too

By the way :

Name: Sunfire-DJ

Visit me anytime you want <3 Im barely playing, just came back for the UA war but not needed now since they are deceased.

ZoSo_AoA-
3rd February 2007, 10:23 AM
The only reason I need to war, is that KoC is a war game.

I'm in.

Intelligence on DoubleD_Kill

15 hours ago Sabotage Failure 1 details
15 hours ago Sabotage Success 1 details
15 hours ago Sabotage Aborted 1 details

I'll need a government grant to help run all these farms coming up.

FF Mascot?
:sadmonkey.

EviLizeD
3rd February 2007, 10:49 AM
You gotta hand it to DoubleD_Kill for his excellent gold hits

1 hour ago DoubleD_Kill 14,840,146 Gold stolen 15 1,702 167

repairs cost much?

If thats how your hitting The AC Viv must be laughing

NardHipples
3rd February 2007, 10:53 AM
You gotta hand it to DoubleD_Kill for his excellent gold hits
1 hour ago DoubleD_Kill 147,686 Gold stolen 15 276 152

might quit koc after losing all that gold

Lskoc
3rd February 2007, 11:04 AM
Wait, Wait, Wait:

3 hours ago hoha 319 Gold stolen 1 1,429 44 485,329,679 142,604,430 details

3 hours ago hoha 249 Gold stolen 1 1,261 45 531,355,522 137,246,039 details

3 hours ago hoha 331 Gold stolen 1 1,007 32 486,252,905 140,080,140 details

3 hours ago hoha 257 Gold stolen 1 1,247 43 522,995,930 142,952,298 details

3 hours ago hoha 233 Gold stolen 1 706 23 498,210,691 143,018,328 details

hoha losses 5650 (mercenaries?) I lose 187 mercs + a few hundred coverts

How much were his repairs cost? Mine was like 1.2 mill.

2 hours ago Wokverine Sabotage 1 0
2 hours ago Wokverine Sabotage 1 1
2 hours ago Wokverine Sabotage 2 0
2 hours ago Wokverine Sabotage 2 1

3 hours ago Knotske Sabotage 2 1
3 hours ago Knotske Sabotage 2 0
3 hours ago Knotske Sabotage 1 0

3 hours ago hoha Recon 1 0
3 hours ago hoha Recon 2 0

15 hours ago dokken Sabotage 1 0

16 hours ago slaytanic Sabotage 1 0

39 sheilds sabbed from all this.

Conpmana
3rd February 2007, 11:06 AM
18 hours ago DoubleD_Kill 1,199,503 Gold stolen 15 288 220 484,711,575 25,302,174 details

0 Invisibility Shield were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
0 Dragonskin were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
0 Elven Cloak were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
0 Plate Armor were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
0 Chainmail were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
0 Shield were sabotaged by enemy spies!!
0 Helmet were sabotaged by enemy spies!!

Your troops inflict 25,302,174 damage on the enemy!
The enemy sustains 288 casualties!

DoubleD_Kill's forces attack and inflict 484,711,575 damage on your army!
Your army sustains 220 casualties!

I don't get it 15 turns I thought it might be a break but it wasnt. I guess you have turns to burn, cya mate.

DoubleD_Kill
3rd February 2007, 11:12 AM
You'll are my enemies, I hit for nothing, that's how I work, just to annoy you and to steal teh gold, and in avarage, I make profit, and as you lose gold, it's so much more :D. And Lord_stroker, awesome, then we have someone else to 5*1 daily too =)

:
1 hour ago l0_0l 35,284,372 Gold stolen 15 121 558 70,597,601 514,146,363 details
1 hour ago DJ_Toastie_LaCN 11,081,865 Gold stolen 15 106 667 76,412,094 466,850,906 details
1 hour ago JohnnyTorrio_LaCN 19,663,311 Gold stolen 15 148 2,983 361,204,378 497,533,483 details
1 hour ago NardHipples-TDO 147,686 Gold stolen 15 152 276 76,379,821 516,645,217 details
2 hours ago Pinturicchio 11,099,044 Gold stolen 15 49 518 91,174,955 461,108,282 details
2 hours ago SinisterMinister 31,563,074 Gold stolen 15 57 718 90,364,016 466,567,909 details
2 hours ago Darkwarrior26 18,846,277 Gold stolen 15 91 2,518 226,484,907 462,785,147 details
2 hours ago EviLiZeD 14,840,146 Gold stolen 15 167 1,702 155,467,392 438,304,511 details
2 hours ago Merv 25,258,395 Gold stolen 15 61 412 57,474,466 456,997,222 details
:
Not too bad for hitting blindly if you ask me ;)

Have Fun and Good luck ya'll.

Hansscherff
3rd February 2007, 11:23 AM
21 minutes ago Hansscherff 8,711,113 Gold stolen 15 1,517 343 583,345,622 470,194,597 details
nice hans, had to feed the kids :P
2 hours ago DoubleD_Kill Attack defended 15 3,309 394 447,054,613 479,744,749 details
5 hours ago kingfox Attack defended 1 7 3 7,242,011 450,492,782 details
11 hours ago slaytanic 33,009,308 Gold stolen 15 364 233 672,398,776 471,618,812 details
11 hours ago slaytanic 2,280,715 Gold stolen 1 850 712 850,225,770 460,622,594 details
17 hours ago Ginella Attack defended 1 48 143 123,321,424 478,693,649 details
18 hours ago Hansscherff 5,384,139 Gold stolen 15 1,481 343 664,442,225 457,003,283 details
21 hours ago Arsi Attack defended 1 61 23 43,944,795 403,925,701 details
1 day ago Julen Attacker retreated 1 - - - - details
1 day ago Ihatefakes Attack defended 1 5 82 59,483,871 408,552,064 details
1 day ago bgf_KILL 6,517,635 Gold stolen 15 205 214 1,132,761,147 453,435,569 details
1 day ago DoubleD_Kill Attack defended 15 4,082 441 396,661,019 424,481,143 details
1 day ago bgf_KILL 6,818,747 Gold stolen 15 563 520 1,082,800,698 493,072,865 details
1 day ago bgf_KILL 8,440,441 Gold stolen 15 216 216 1,063,839,606 450,605,720 details
1 day ago bgf_KILL 17,810,315 Gold stolen 15 422 393 1,100,078,809 502,601,802 details
1 day ago Dark_Messiah Attack defended 1 8 87 118,775,087 415,817,944 details
1 day ago bgf_KILL 21,222,178 Gold stolen 15 462 442 947,449,343 425,027,722 details

they dont sab much :S

its all good baby.....my stats is stil so uber sexy :P

GET THE BIG HITS FF w00t

*rolls eyes*

i had better fights outta typing the captchas when drunk

Perhaps we dont sab much vivlady, but it took ES and the AC only 10 minutes to come up with 5 people that had several FF in their logs, i've been searching since i got home 2 hours ago, and so far i've found only 3 FF members with AC in their logs ;)

Zeta-kun
3rd February 2007, 11:30 AM
Wait, Wait, Wait:

3 hours ago hoha 319 Gold stolen 1 1,429 44 485,329,679 142,604,430 details

3 hours ago hoha 249 Gold stolen 1 1,261 45 531,355,522 137,246,039 details

3 hours ago hoha 331 Gold stolen 1 1,007 32 486,252,905 140,080,140 details

3 hours ago hoha 257 Gold stolen 1 1,247 43 522,995,930 142,952,298 details

3 hours ago hoha 233 Gold stolen 1 706 23 498,210,691 143,018,328 details

hoha losses 5650 (mercenaries?) I lose 187 mercs + a few hundred coverts

How much were his repairs cost? Mine was like 1.2 mill.

2 hours ago Wokverine Sabotage 1 1
2 hours ago Wokverine Sabotage 2 0
2 hours ago Wokverine Sabotage 2 1

3 hours ago Knotske Sabotage 1 0

39 sheilds sabbed from all this.

but you fail to post how many weapons can be sabbed from you in one attenpt cos its not the samme sabbing 50is from someone who has 5k IS and can be sabbed by 50 each time than sabbing 30IS from someone who has 50IS and can be sabbed by 2IS at a time.

this is the prefect examplew of what ac is.. big mouth no fire power

21 hours ago conpmana Sabotage 5 1
21 hours ago conpmana Sabotage 4 0
21 hours ago conpmana Sabotage 4 2
21 hours ago conpmana Sabotage 5 2
21 hours ago conpmana Sabotage 5 2
21 hours ago conpmana Sabotage 5 1
21 hours ago conpmana Sabotage 4 1

how many times have you tried? i have already lost the count of the number of days you tried.. in so many days you still have not sabbed a single weapon from me yet i sabbed your last 10IS on my first attenpt

Lskoc
3rd February 2007, 11:32 AM
Perhaps we dont sab much vivlady, but it took ES and the AC only 10 minutes to come up with 5 people that had several FF in their logs, i've been searching since i got home 2 hours ago, and so far i've found only 3 FF members with AC in their logs ;)

Yeah, sorry about that I have to buy a few more Nunchaku before I start chain-sabbing. I hate to lose a day by sabbing with less than 200,000,000 spy. I should be around later tonight, I'll look you up.

Zeta-kun
3rd February 2007, 11:51 AM
Good point, maybe this will help:

Try reading the post that you are quoting and look at the damage that I returned on hoha. You might be able to back some numbers out of that if you managed to pass second grade math.

lol
do you really espects me to calc how many weaps you had ? come on mate not even the most geekish koc player would do that for non-usefull info, and really it would be more easy to just recon you. the point is your post has no value if at the same time you dont show the other info.

besides considering liziy has 2b DA on elven cloaks your counter damage cant tell how many IS you have u_u

ps. I failed 2nd grade math :(

DoubleD_Kill
3rd February 2007, 11:55 AM
lol^^

And well your SA might influence a lot too, if you have 1k BPMs and 50 IS it'd be possible to sab 50 a try ;) So no, he couldn't, even passing fifth grade math know how many IS per try that is takeable.

Hansscherff
3rd February 2007, 12:13 PM
Fifth Grade Math?

"takeable" is that Fifth grade grammar?

You should stop posting. . . Really.

blablablabalbla, u use too much capitals, who gives a damn lol, woops lol aint a real word, damn it, oh wait aint is a contraction, that 'aint' good either.

I'll know what to do, i'm gonna have to stop posting and get a real life, tnx for informing me, i didnt know that yet :P

good, lets get back to flaming cuz of the sabs, recons, attacks etc, much more fun ^^

Hans

ZoSo_AoA-
3rd February 2007, 12:19 PM
good, lets get back to flaming cuz of the sabs, recons, attacks etc, much more fun ^^

Hans

Intelligence on Hansscherff

Time Mission Type Result
16 hours ago Sabotage Success

:( I can't yet.

Zeta-kun
3rd February 2007, 01:01 PM
For the record I have sabbed 150IS from you this age
OMG you sabbed something from me? first news to me !!
lol boy all the few people who sabbed me knows I always give credit when someone manages to sabb something from me, STOP PRETENDING you have sabbed nothing from me... or are you just making a play like you did when you were hiding your koc account from sabbers last age?

BTW I really dislike you and your big mouth
lol its great xD btw i dont like nor dislike you, you simple had no efect in the way i play, you dont have any influence so you are not enouth for me to like or dislike you.

if you like I can make one for you "Zeta-keta the ass monkey love me please"
you already made a "zeta vs compmapa" thread that not even i was intereted in u_u

again... the ac with members like compmana cant cause any real damage.

Suckonmychunk
3rd February 2007, 01:31 PM
Fuck can all of you just shut the fuck up about this? Its a war, one that ES decided to take upon themselves. Stop arguing and posting stupid logs (intel, attacks, IRC). At this point, its the AC trying to convince FF and FF trying to convince the AC. Everyones only going to believe their own side. So take it to the battlefield, both sides.

Presence
3rd February 2007, 01:38 PM
roar?
=/

why do people bother to post on gua..at all?

seriously now.

if u want a war, then bring it on, don't shove it to gua and expect anyone to really care :O
o_O

sabby sabby, everyone sabbing me , so i don't know how much ff really takes from me, but i do know that i have not taken any real losses.

=p

do me a favor, at least break the weapons you sabbed, so i don't have to wonder which noob sabbed me :]

<3

=p

p.s. leaving me stupid messages on KoC then setting me on ignore... that's just lamer than lame. (this is to DD)

Suckonmychunk
3rd February 2007, 01:45 PM
Nice to see another californian up there ^^

Good luck in the war

(Californians pwn no matter what side they are on)

Presence
3rd February 2007, 05:00 PM
Nice to see another californian up there ^^

Good luck in the war

(Californians pwn no matter what side they are on)

xD!

my friend(s) go to UC Davis =p

and my aunt and uncle both graduated from there =p

do you happen to go there? o_O =p if so, i might visit you sometime xD!!!

teehee rawr Go California ^___^

War is fun no matter what side you're on too ^___^ =p

Suckonmychunk
3rd February 2007, 07:29 PM
lol presence yes I do go there, though I graduate in June.

Thanks steph <3

Presence
3rd February 2007, 10:08 PM
lol presence yes I do go there, though I graduate in June.

Thanks steph <3

omfgz ~_~
i should go to your graduation ( okay that might not work actually lol -__-)
i go to San Jose State University t.t =[

though if i ever do go visit one of my friends, i'll surely send you a pm on KoC lol t.t =p

i'll be like... yeah... hey... im at UC Davis right now.... -_- let's hang out! o_O =p lol ^_^

in the meantime... what happened to broke_wind ? =/
i mean i only spammed him and a few of his officer logs... and he ditched t.t =[

their chain had so many weapons! ;_; <--- sad again

p.s. suckonmychunk -_-
i got your 1 IS good ^___^ :p <3

(now if only i would stop failing on mithrils t.t )

RAWR! now to chain PR -_-, and badmouth them =p

-Presence

Suckonmychunk
3rd February 2007, 10:32 PM
broke_wind was FF? Cuz he reconned me earlier, I was debating sabbing him or not.

I have tons of friends from SJS, thats rad. Hehe but I won today with 100 cloaks heh.

MFnBonsai
3rd February 2007, 10:45 PM
The AC, are they really what they claim that they are?

They are just the BIG BAD ACCCCCC rwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Suckonmychunk
3rd February 2007, 11:14 PM
BTW bon, are you guys hitting the AC too? I know there was talk of not because of past relations, but now I dont know

MFnBonsai
4th February 2007, 12:40 AM
BTW bon, are you guys hitting the AC too? I know there was talk of not because of past relations, but now I dont know

not as far as i know.... but viv allows her chain to but doesnt like it when she gets sabbed....

Suckonmychunk
4th February 2007, 12:43 AM
Ahh ok, thanks for the response

Presence
4th February 2007, 01:23 AM
broke_wind was FF? Cuz he reconned me earlier, I was debating sabbing him or not.

I have tons of friends from SJS, thats rad. Hehe but I won today with 100 cloaks heh.

yesumz he was.
i remember cuz when i was chaining, i got him and shaun_k and a few others in their chain... a few hours later, i get my inbox spammed with them wondering why i sabbed them ~_~

i was almost late to class cuz i decided to respond like a smart ass =p

and don't worry! tomorrow i'll be back to reclaim my 100 cloaks :D ( well in all seriousness, we both can rebuild anything we sab from each other in less than an hour =p , so i'd call it fun sabbing :D )

and because Viv doesn't hit BSS, i chose not to either =o (or i do my best? t.t)

im a big fan of liziy too ^_^ =p /me hugs Liziy :D

Suckonmychunk
4th February 2007, 02:08 AM
lol ya the ac and I havent been sabbing each other most, you and one other dude are the only non es guys in my logs, and vice versa. I do this for my own personal reasons, it doesnt reflect my chain

ConnorMcleod
4th February 2007, 03:02 AM
Ahhh more California boys in the house!!!

Presence
4th February 2007, 08:15 AM
Juukamen... it never fails to amaze me what crap talkers you guys are...

1 hour ago, y'all massed me -_- . forget to break? or didn't sab anything?

you can call us pussy or whatever all u want, there's a lot of people to go through, and i know there are more uninformed members in the FF chain that can be convinced to leave faster than we can make you go inactive.

So tell me, what exactly is the point of war?
To sab the most? or break the enemy chain and ranks?

well i'll tell you one thing, i can do both at the same time with the members of your chain who are randomly just in there... and suddenly they're not in FF anymore.
to me, that is a much larger victory than destroying 200 weapons that can be replaced within an hour.

it never fails to amaze me how some people fail to use logic to fight wars, but instead like to throw a bunch of numbers in people's faces..

why can't you be like suckonymchunk , he's a fun person to talk to and just play around with in this war, we both know damn well we're not gonna break each other's full armories without an army of like 200 people with like , at least 250 mil spy rating...

so go ahead and call us sissies or watever, but rememebr, your chain has lost more members than us already :}

brains over brawn... take out the small guys first, then the big guys lost some supportive clickers and stuff... suddenly it's a lot easier to hit the big guys, especially when there's no one else to hit -.-

I never even seen Juukamen's name anyway -_- until yesterday. he must not be important enuff :p

weee

p.s. ConnorMcLeod

OMFG! i got like, 4 friends who live in Bakersfield! O_O
Currently, they should be like college freshman or maybe sophmores... and then i think there's one high school senior! o_O
(it was an old battle.net clan of mine ) damn, it's a small world xD

DoubleD_Kill
4th February 2007, 11:25 AM
your chain has lost more members than us already :}

That's kinda funny, I won't comment names because the player requested me not to. He and his officer came to me asking us to stop sabbing him and he'd leave chain.. And wow, we have a full list of just AC who has left since the war started, so don't go thinking you're not losing any members either lol.. And besides, none of our members that leave are IRC-Active or Forums-Active, can bet a grand on that ;)

And then talking about not breaking lol, yesterday I had 5 pages of sabs (mainly from ES/LaCN), and not a singe hit from those ;)

Look at yourselves before telling others to do the same mate, please.

That's all :P

Suckonmychunk
4th February 2007, 12:46 PM
How old is that JP? Two ages? Please dont post things that dont have any revelence to this war or even this age.

Anyways, ES and the AC have been sabbing me off and on, but Im only hitting back those in my logs. So I cant tell much about the activity of this war. ALl I know is so far Ive lost ~250 cloaks, 12.5 mil gold, so no big deal to me.

And I know a bunch of people from Bako too. California > Anywhere else

Lil_Wolfy
4th February 2007, 01:00 PM
Lol not many people are keen on warring BSS, DR were among them JP ;)

Suckonmychunk
4th February 2007, 01:09 PM
I like BSS and we had a couple of decent wars in the past, but we dont like warring them for the same reason we dont like warring other war clans like ourselves. Its pointless. When it comes time that you sit there and sab 1 IS from the top ranked players of the chain and thats all you can get, then you know a war was pointless. Its between sab clans that diplomacy is more important, saves resources, spy ratings, and good relations for tkaing on the rankers.

Hansscherff
4th February 2007, 01:53 PM
Hahahahaha, i got the same logs pm-ed today in KoC, by a chick named Shayla-, lol someone saying he's quitting KoC and then making a new account impersonating a girl to just be able to spy on the clan he dislikes from the game that he has quitted, sorry but that just doesnt do anything but make me smile lol.

JP (or should i say Shayla-) ur a smart boy (or should i say girl), but as we all can see:

[12:26:49] Jezuzz-power someone has to make it official
[12:26:52] Jezuzz-power and I aint gonna do it

Ur balls werent very round either ;)

Now go ask spinky to sab us some more!

Suckonmychunk
4th February 2007, 02:22 PM
Ahh so should I ditch shayla then?

Jezuzz
4th February 2007, 03:04 PM
Hahahahaha, i got the same logs pm-ed today in KoC, by a chick named Shayla-, lol someone saying he's quitting KoC and then making a new account impersonating a girl to just be able to spy on the clan he dislikes from the game that he has quitted, sorry but that just doesnt do anything but make me smile lol.

JP (or should i say Shayla-) ur a smart boy (or should i say girl), but as we all can see:

[12:26:49] Jezuzz-power someone has to make it official
[12:26:52] Jezuzz-power and I aint gonna do it

Ur balls werent very round either ;)

Now go ask spinky to sab us some more!

I said that because before that I got all that crap because of a short war with AC
:)

Owh and SPinky needed some sentries so I made a post to ask for your stats. Hehe its helped :).

Juukamen
4th February 2007, 03:47 PM
Well, not i'm repeating myselfh once again... on the BSS history with FF, from CPH's days there have been a good relatinship right ? and by speaking to vlad, bon and chade we have managed to keep it good and healthy... As you might not understand my friend JP, is that HISTORY might mean something also.

BSS have the simplest gameplay and have NOT failed it for the ages as I can remember them, we sab everyone in our logs, if you aren't sabbed. ur lucky!

So it's kinda BS to be in their logs, and if ppl wanna tickle them on... I'm not supporting it, and when FF have been warring them, allot got sabbed and not me since i made my statement clear, I would only sab those in my logs. and that were NOT many at all, under 4 ppl.

And they have also acted mature on solving cases, vlad, bon and schade are my favourited there even that two of them are desperate on recruiting FF, so that does indeed mean a healthy relationship...

With AC it's kinda another story, I see no honor in there at all and none to talk with, cause they have all acted arrogant, so i'm supporting this war by all of my heart.

so JP, what else good internal FF stories do you got ? All I can say is that ur morally bankrupt, we got that FF-Bot and our mass chan that you refused to give away. and now ur going even deeper on showing up internal logs :D Well, I'm happy that you are no longer in FF and with you all of the FF internal problems went away =)))

Truewind
4th February 2007, 07:39 PM
There is a reason why ES didn't come into the war in the beginning.

Let's just assume, that viv did just kindly ask for help from the ES, why did they join later in the war?
Why not the start?

The truth of the matter is, Viv lied to them, she says she didn't have to, and kindly asked for help.
But it was that lie, the fact that RSC was the aggressor, that kept them out of it.
They said, "hey, ac started this war, they can finish it, Es will just watch it unfold"

But you know what, that was the origin, forget it, they started the war, and that's good.

Now we ask ourselves, why did ES join?
IF the AC were kicking FF butt, they wouldn't need ES and ES wouldn't need to lose ranks and get sabbed for no reason.

So why join?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been barely touched on in this thread, but the key is, AC was getting whipped, left and right.

All we get is the same 3 sabbers, who sab on a day to day basis, then we get the rare sabber that's a once a week hitter.

The answer was simple, AC was hurt bad, and sliding fast, they needed help, ES was kindly glad to join with Lacn.

AC just lost the will to Sab, they couldn't do it, I'd farm viv for 2 days strait and not a single sab.

They weren't sabbing, and the ones that were in AC just didn't hurt most of us that bad.

If i had to rank the alliances, from most sabbed to least, this is what i'd find:

1) ES
2)FF
2 1/2*) PR
3) LaCn
4) AC

* I haven't seen pr's logs, but from what i've been told i'd guess they'd be sabbing more than LaCn

ANY unbiased person, IN THIS WAR, will Rank AC last.

I'm not kidding, sure maybe the other names will switch around a bit, with some people saying FF is 1st, or PR is 1st, BUT everyone will rank AC last.

We all know they've lost the will to Sab, the 3 sabbers that continuously get me have even went silent yesterday.

ES is the only one hitting me, with specs of LaCn here and there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i pose this, words are just words, let's have a challenge:

Starting now, I CHALLENGE all members of AC to Sab me.
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2225733

In 48 hours i'll post any and ALL players from the Abbadon Crusaders who sabbed me.

EVEN those who spammed, regardless if they got in.

Some might say, "hey not everyone goes on Gua and will read your challenge"

I say, "IF the AC are sabbing me, they will WITHOUT going on GUA.
BUT they arn't, they arn't touching me, and the few that are, keep calming down.

They don't need to be on the Forums to sab me, we're at war, i've chained them all, they all have a reason to go for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be sure to post the results in 48 hours, we'll see what kind of damage the AC can do with 2 days.
I can clearly say, The AC cannot take on FF, they don't have the numbers, spirit or will.
Some don't believe that, well we'll see what this supposed group can do.

It's too bad it still isn't AC/FF we were cruising through, i was happily sitting back farming viv, ahh the memories :)

But it's a fact they were loosing.

The Ac, were loosing against FF, we all knew it, even ES, thus them joining the war.

Here's their chance to prove, they can sab, that they arn't going down without a fight.

They failed once, and had to call on ES.
I say they fail again

~~Datruth

Karina
4th February 2007, 07:44 PM
ohhh Drama!! Love it :) .... well to post on topic....seems like there is sporadic sabbings on both sides? No major massing going on? (I recall ES used to be a powerhouse at massing, as I was on the recieving end of it in ages 5 and 6) ...and who cares how it started...just have fun. :)

On the rest...Wolfy, you should get your facts straight...you were the only one overall who sabbed the little accounts...i guess that's what you consider a war?

As for FF and JP...really...that's just beating an old horse...my 2 cents... 1 person didn't create all of the conflict, if that were the case then all/most that left would have returned and I haven't seen that (well, at least I didn't whilst I had an account, if it's changed then pardon me and I stand corrected). 2nd...if JP was such a problem, you always had the opportunity to remove his Admin and kick him from FF, but that never happened either...which means that he was obviously valuable in some ways.

Anyways...good luck to both sides.

DoubleD_Kill
4th February 2007, 08:22 PM
2nd...if JP was such a problem, you always had the opportunity to remove his Admin and kick him from FF, but that never happened either...which means that he was obviously valuable in some ways.

Eh.. How do you actually think he left FF and started hating us?

I have to agree he did lots of good stuff, but the bad ones cancelled them out, he just had too much power. Although I can say, when he was needed, if he wouldn't have been there I'm not sure if FF would've stayed strong, but when he was not needed, it became weaker with him.

Anyhow wtf does this thread have to do with JP and FF? :P

//D

Suckonmychunk
5th February 2007, 02:11 AM
Well to let you all know, I got hacked. I dont know how it happened. My password and email were very secure, ones I didnt use for anything else. My computer was clean from spy programs or anything, but the past 4 days Ive been at my parents house using my sisters computer. I dont know how clean she keeps it.

Anyways, at this point, I have no account and if anyone was sabbed from it, fearlessforce takes no responsibility. Ill talk to the admins about it, but chances are I wont get it back.

If anyone has any cheating things they want to take up, please ask the admins, who will be glad to check my IPs and tell to stfu. To whoever hacked my account. Get a girlfriend man, its a online game.

Jezuzz
5th February 2007, 08:29 AM
4 hours ago suckonmychunk (not active) Sabotage 2 0
3 hours ago Spinky- (not active) Sabotage 4 1

OMG they went inactive at exactly the same time, maybe spinky's account (JPs old officer) was also hacked just like somc's account, cuz they were both used to send out messages to discredit FF, OH WAIT, not another one, Shayla- also went inactive, i guess JPs account also got hacked, or maybe the three cases are connected ;)

thats so sad :(, but please dont accuse me my dear hans

Hello Shayla-,

This is an email to confirm that you wish to delete your Kings of Chaos account. If you delete your account, you will not be able to sign up again with the same username. If you wish to delete your account anyway, click the link below. Once your account is deleted it cannot be restored. Only click the link if you are absolutely sure you wish to delete your account.

If you do not wish to delete your account. You may simply ignore this email.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/confirm.delete.php?user_id=3806507&hash=3f3e4201dfe2b7e23162930e68488a42

You can access Kings of Chaos at http://www.kingsofchaos.com/

WhiteBoy
5th February 2007, 10:59 AM
<kristhepirate> :-(
<kristhepirate> FF is pwning me

I guess atleast 1 person in The AC is getting pwned.
(Side note to The AC:
The AC: Don't sab me for posting that, I just wanted to post it because I like it.. Deep inside I know you guys are the bomb! And in the end of this war, we all know FF will lose from you guys, because you obvious rock!)

And I'm sure Vivlady_ Never LIED to her chain(ES/LaCN part) about how the AC vs FF war started(watch the AC vs FF, not FF vs AC part:p) to get ES and LaCN to help The AC with warring FF(Perhaps a sign that The AC isn't that much of a great sab chain lol), altho The AC is the reason of starting that whole war and not FF!

And Vivlady_ I saw you said that you was asked to tell the story or w/e in the ES channel, so that explains why you got ES to help you with it, but can you also explain why you asked (censored) to sab Hansscherff's bpms' if The AC is such a great chain? ... Altho (censored) is perhaps a friend of you, he is not in your chain I believe. So why ask outside chain help, if you got already ES and LaCN , and ofcourse THE GREAT ALMIGHT AC on your side?

So to DoubleD_Kill and his Fear Force I want to say, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET OWNED BY THE AC YOU YOU YOU FEARLESSFORCE!!!
Whaaaaaaa !

(Sidenote for DDK and his clan:
We all know The AC was wrong, and in the end off this war FF will come out as winner, and The AC will have too give up their land and their peasents must work for the King of FF, All hail DoubleD_Kill!)

Violent is a bad thing for your health and looks!
Use the internet to let ur anger out! Play KoC !! w00t w00t !

RoyMustang
5th February 2007, 11:37 AM
uh wow long thread lol

sense i'm not too sure what happened, could someone simplfy why this war started?

ms_fishy
5th February 2007, 01:52 PM
lol, the thread is funny

as far as i can tell, with only 2-3 decent sab accounts the_ac this age isn't exactly kicking butt and that was prolly why viv decided to merge into ESLACN

in short the_ac is now part of ES - if they are warring someone, why shouldnt ES back them up? meh

DoubleD_Kill
5th February 2007, 02:26 PM
uh wow long thread lol

sense i'm not too sure what happened, could someone simplfy why this war started?

(Sorry, haven't slept for 38 hours, which might be why this will be very hard to understand, but oh well:)

Shortly, in an as much unbiased version as possible, AC/FF had some problems, one sabbing for gold hits and then someone was massed and FF decided to kick in and start it out.. Then just some propaganda for both sides, FF thinks AC isn't strong at all etc.. and had to go get help bla bla bla :P.

Presence
6th February 2007, 01:59 PM
I added another class at my school =/ 17 units now! ahhh =[
i didn't lose the will to sab, i just kind of don't always got time
i got 4 journal entries, 2 essay, and 3 chapters + random poetry to read... by tomorrow/thursday. not to mention the random math homework that my teacher never checks, but expects us to do to prepare for the tests =[

im sorry if i didn't visit everyone's logs in FF yesterday, i seriosuly did my best, but i was so tired around 1:30 am... i had to sleep ;_;

ahhh gotta finish up my work now... remember -_- school > games ^_^ [ignore my sabbing spree yesterday which you could say was somewhat of a waste of time]

<3

-Presence

Lil_Wolfy
6th February 2007, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=Karina;899637]
On the rest...Wolfy, you should get your facts straight...you were the only one overall who sabbed the little accounts...i guess that's what you consider a war?
[QUOTE]

Actually i have got the facts right :D, JP said he was bored and wanted a war in #fearlessforce, i said would he like to war BSS? and he told me to F*** off ;)

BTW that was after the whole sabby sabby thing between me and your clan :P

Suckonmychunk
6th February 2007, 05:05 PM
Ya you finally stopped ranking ;)

<333

Presence
6th February 2007, 06:52 PM
Lol <3 Viv nice post :}

teheee
okay anyway on a side note.. because i know tihs is gonna be brought up within the next hour..

YES MY ACCOUNT IS ON VACATION MODE.

Reason:

Well, my school started about a week and a half ago.
However, my textbooks that i had ordered 1 month in advance ( thank you public school system....) did not arrive until just today...
So now, i have to catch up on all my schoolwork , essays , projects, math homework ( without a photocopy xD! ) and well yeah, im taking 17 units and it is not uncommon to see me hanging out at the library with my borrowed textbooks reading... ;/
so anyways, now that i finally got them all, i want to spend some time to catch up on all my school work... something that i obviously do not do when I am banking continually. KoC makes me lose focus...

Well, FF please don't end the war within the next 7 days, because I wanna sab when i get back <3 :]

to thoes that i did not have the grace of sabbing ... sorry, school comes first.
i'll see you all in a week

good luck with the war ;p, and Please buy more weapons so when i come back, i can go sabby sabby :p

<3

Sincerely,

Presence

i'll be back maybe once a day to just check up on random stuff ;p , but
Error
You have been suspended for Vacation Mode. Your account will be re-enabled in 6 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes and 20 seconds.

xD

p.s.

suckonmychunk and soulstealer are SEXXXXYYYY <3

-__-

Suckonmychunk
6th February 2007, 07:43 PM
Hahaha yessss.

Must be nice to be in school for only 2 weeks. Damn CSUs. UCs have been in school for over a month now

Truewind
6th February 2007, 09:03 PM
Here is the results of the 48 hours sab (6 sabs):

1) Lord stroker(Got in the first round, Spammed the second) sabbed me twice, the second one was retalitory, because i had sabbed him.

2) Rawrified(got through or faked) sabbed me, Just for being in the War and FF, YAY!!! :D

3) rdj107_FG(SPAMMED), sabbed me after i sabbed him, oh well atleast he responded. Another Retalitory.

4) Rexxy(got through or faked), Well i hate him, and he spoke on how he was going to own me. He Never did. He only sabbed because i sabbed his DA. So another Retalitory sab.

5) LHTheBest(spammed), Retalitory sab again.

I must add though, he has been farming me, a plus for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it, here is everyone who i've sabbed who didn't sab me back:

And here is the AC member list:

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3725097 sybael
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3746286 ublime23in
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3236750 Lord_Stroker
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3474427 conpmana
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3740903 Fuk_U_Pay_Me
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3712725 Poltionorch_LaCN
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3535609 bknight08
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3362868 MusketeeR
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3041816 rdj107_FG
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3590375 Vivlady_
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3802245 mattz12
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3754455 LOIS26
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3765221 Complication
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3203193 Chaos_Mage
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3566412 grim-reaper0
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2862635 dopeypsv_NK
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3609648 joeyrulz86
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3585696 Sandino
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2221475 Baldrick-LGP
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3729260 gEEk-
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2915876 LHTheBest
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3277559 TheVirus-
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3741824 Rexxy
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3816408 MATTO76
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2850968 jkkling10
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3131840 dragonlord9_NK
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3768048 hohoho-
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3692733 yvoniietaur
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3412502 KrisThePirate
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3618666 TiTTTS - 1 BPM

They also have 5 other members, but sadly those members got pwned, and left the chain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not only did i come in their IRC Chatroom and tell them about this open challenge. But i chained the majority of them the day before, and POSTED the challenge on Gua.

WTF do i have to do to get AC to sab me, and EVEN those that did sab me, HALF OF them got SPAMMED.

CASE and point:

AC has lost the will to fight, they cannot win this war by themselves, they are a horrible chain, with a Bad leader structure.

They arn't a team, they don't work together, info doesn't pass around.

67% of sabs were Retalitory(4 out of the 6)
and 50% of sabs were Spammed (3 out of the 6).

VIV herself didn't even touch me, THE ALLIANCE LEADER, READING MY CHALLENGE, SAYING I FARMED HER, DIDN'T TOUCH ME!

And i quote:

yes hans and bfg kill are doing good wasting their turns hitting me at every turn for my tbg,

and omg i asked for help, Cerri asked me to post it in Es...and i did, they are my allaince
im not ashamed for asking for help

We know you asked for help, and we know you LIED for it too.

Case and point, it's all in the numbers:
67% of the sabs were Retalitory, done because i sabbed them first.
So that if i hadn't touched them, they would have sat back and done nothing.
50% of the sabs were also Spammed, some sab team you got there.

But can you really blame them? When Ac's own Leader refuses to sab someone whose been farming her, do you really think her team will make up the slack?

Ac is just unorganized, isn't dedicated enough, and doesn't function as a team.
They do whatever they want, not worrying about the others, and basically just sit under Viv looking up ;)

I openly challenge VIV, specifically, to come out, on GUA or IRC, and say that an AC/FF war would end with an AC doing better off and being the victor.

I wanna see her lie right out of her behind.
At this point, she and everyone else, should accept that AC just isn't a team, it's a jumble of people, under some fictional name.

An unbiased person can look at the Math and say, that a war with AC and FF would ineveitebly end in an FF victory, or atleast with AC asking for a truce.

I want to take this time though, to Congratulate ES.

Since day one, i've had masses and sabs on me, most not even retalitory, and they've even been farming me.

ES has greatly Earned my respect, by Backing up their reputation with Action.
Without their involvement this war would have ended long ago, and their presence has shined on the battlefield.

As for LaCn, :D, they are my favorite farms.
It's too bad that Henry TDO broke off, because i had like 8+ farms under him.
I get maybe 1 member of LaCn in my logs a week, and it's always retalitory.
But hey, i need someway to build back my SA, might as well be farming them lol :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FF is the better team, if Vivlady had done such a contest, and given FF 48 hours to sab her, I'd guarentee atleast 15 sabbers, and as many as 30.

FF will enjoy killing AC and letting the Gods sort them out.

~~Datruth

NardHipples
6th February 2007, 09:21 PM
AC has lost the will to fight, they cannot win this war by themselves, they are a horrible chain, with a Bad leader structure.
lol you can focus on basically the AC only with a few hits on es/lacn while the AC is probably sabbing half of KOC -_-. i'm also a firm believer in the fact that if you have to come and talk about how well you are sabbing, then obviously your actions on the battlefield aren't speaking enough for themself :P

to quote CrippledLucifer....stfu and sab :jawdroppe seems like there aren't enough people that do that any more, always have to come and toot their own horn

to the dude below me, never tooted my own horn in any posts or any "topic" so plz link me and i'll be sure to delete it if it actually exists.

Suckonmychunk
6th February 2007, 09:28 PM
to quote CrippledLucifer....stfu and sab :jawdroppe seems like there aren't enough people that do that any more, always have to come and toot their own horn

Hahaha you are certainly one to talk, as the other topic well proves.

MFnBonsai
6th February 2007, 10:21 PM
t00t t00t

Conpmana
6th February 2007, 10:36 PM
BGF since you need attention I promise I will sabb you everyday from here on out, you will find me in your logs 2HRs ago, 12HRs ago, 2days ago, 5dyas ago, and 1week ago---35 reports total | page 1 of 2 thats what I got on you, so take me off your little list you got cookin. On the other hand I had to go back 19 pages in intel to find you in my logs:

5 days ago bgf_KILL Recon 1 0
5 days ago bgf_KILL Sabotage 1 0
5 days ago bgf_KILL Sabotage 2 1
5 days ago bgf_KILL Sabotage 2 0
5 days ago alwaysthebest Sabotage 5 0
5 days ago alwaysthebest Sabotage 4 2
5 days ago alwaysthebest Sabotage 1 1
<< Back 937 operations total | page 19 of 32 Next >>

looks like a blank 9 sabb tries then a recon Spy Rating 60,943,360 get some spy and come back anyway I will show you some love now, BTW 32 pages of sabbs I am busy, sometimes I cant get to them all but I will make more time for you now:)

Truewind
6th February 2007, 10:52 PM
BGF since you need attention I promise I will sabb you everyday from here on out, you will find me in your logs 2HRs ago, 12HRs ago, 2days ago, 5dyas ago, and 1week ago---35 reports total | page 1 of 2 thats what I got on you, so take me off your little list you got cookin. On the other hand I had to go back 19 pages in intel to find you in my logs:

5 days ago bgf_KILL Recon 1 0
5 days ago bgf_KILL Sabotage 2 0
5 days ago alwaysthebest Sabotage 5 0
5 days ago alwaysthebest Sabotage 4 2
5 days ago alwaysthebest Sabotage 1 1
<< Back 937 operations total | page 19 of 32 Next >>

looks like a blank 9 sabb tries then a recon Spy Rating 60,943,360 get some spy and come back anyway I will show you some love now, BTW 32 pages of sabbs I am busy, sometimes I cant get to them all but I will make more time for you now:)

You weren't in my Intel logs, during the 48 hour period, that's all that matters.

You were told on IRC and on GUA.

And i'm not a Sabber, if i don't show up in your logs, it's no biggie, my spy isn't high at all.

But you are a sabber, you have a very high spy, and the fact that you didn't touch me, when your alliance needed you the most, is pathetic.

Go ahead and join my logs bro, i don't mind, you're not in an alliance.
You're with a jumble of uncoordinated people, all looking up at viv's behind.

You'll figure that out sooner or later.

~~Datruth

HoD
7th February 2007, 01:29 AM
:: blinks at wall of text ::

Anyway, there's almost as much people sabbing you as I get sabs on me and i'm sabbing 4 alliances ;)

HoD

Presence
7th February 2007, 01:40 AM
uhh Datruth i got in twice

1 == accidental rofl =p == 2 ( i don't know what i was thinking... seriously. i'd sohw you logs if i could lol =p ) -- i don't do that faking stuff... cuz most people wouldn't bother selling and i might get them in that one fake ;p hehe (which did happen in fact xD)
1 == full 50=p see=]

and what's tihs about a challenge?
i am almost 99% sure i sabbed you b4 u sabbed me
=o

ahhh i see u did mention that. i think. 12:40 am. im tired gnite =p

anyways
i'll be back in 7 days to sab you again
keeps those weapons for me=]

i just finished 2 journal essay thingies and half my math homework...
damn... i'll finish asap so i can get back 2 sabby sabby xD

and for the record, i chained as much of FF as i could. then i came back hours and hours later... given that some of them could be considered retalitory... not many people actually sabbed me back...
granted i did go inactive 5 hours before the majority of my sabs reached 24 hours... a lot of my sabs had 29 hours on them =p

i think that the situation runs both ways...
i can name one of hte retalitory sabs against me off the top fo my head, but there was 1-2 more i forgot...
ragd0ll or something, first to retaliate against me, gj =p

=]

k im going to sleep, class in 8 hours ( wake up in 6, get ready, drive, fight with stupid people... ) gnite all...
have fun i guess=/

Conpmana
7th February 2007, 08:03 AM
Morning BGF we had a nice chat on IRC last night, its nice when wars are fun but this one is a little silly but arnt they all?

Loki-of-Chaos
7th February 2007, 12:25 PM
shit, FF has an entire percussion section...

That would be a horn section Vivvy *ducks* :biggrin3:

Suckonmychunk
7th February 2007, 01:16 PM
Well not to really butt in or anything cuz I dont really care one way or another about this war, except regarding those who sab me, but the bgf account is not a spy account, so ths spy isnt high. He probably does the same thing I do when I KNOW my spy is less the 4x the sentry of someone, I save my weapons and dont sab. Its a waste of a bunch of chucks.

Suckonmychunk
7th February 2007, 02:37 PM
In better news, I have a new account. :)

Let me get some weapon before you sab them please lol

Suckonmychunk
7th February 2007, 02:44 PM
lmao thank you

DoubleD_Kill
7th February 2007, 03:03 PM
I'm not sure, but I suppose this war started because of your actions on RSC- viv, or am I wrong? =/

CrippledLucifer-
7th February 2007, 03:20 PM
52 seconds ago SOMC 2,006 Gold stolen 1 46 0 8,005 2,473,987,928 details
57 seconds ago SOMC 1,793 Gold stolen 1 54 0 6,181 2,657,451,872 details
1 minute ago SOMC 1,657 Gold stolen 1 44 0 7,857 1,973,214,347 details
1 minute ago SOMC 1,737 Gold stolen 1 48 0 8,904 2,153,338,941 details
1 minute ago SOMC 1,879 Gold stolen 1 45 0 8,389 2,152,408,388 details

welcome..

Hansscherff
7th February 2007, 03:30 PM
I bet you feel real proud lmfao, this only shows how honourable ES/LaCN really is. Go ahead mass a hacked account thats trying to restart, lmfao, u guys rock so bad.

why dont u try to farm me or something?

Suckonmychunk
7th February 2007, 03:32 PM
Ya dude. You are one tough guy. You didnt appear in my logs once when I had my regular account but now that you can do a little damage you do? Congrats man, I am completely in awe of your prowness.

CrippledLucifer-
7th February 2007, 03:37 PM
as far as im concerned i wouldnt even get involved in this war until some FF mofos started farming and sabbing LaCN first. so i started whacking ya guys yesterday, didnt see you anywhere. and please no honor bs here, you were hacked im soz to hear that, but you're in chain you get massed and sabbed. that's how koc wars work. and some FF people here have run their mouths so much you get no sympathy at all... less talking more sabbing.

Hansscherff
7th February 2007, 03:44 PM
Oh wait, ur one of the people that is angry cuz truewind thinks someone that is seriously ill should spend time with his/her family instead on an online game?

Guess that says more about you than about him, but cool, keep having a go at it ;)

Suckonmychunk
7th February 2007, 03:47 PM
Hey hans let it go. Hes just an angry guy. Has to 5*1 New accounts, its kind of cute actually. When he gets bored he goes to page 400 and terrorizes the new players. How stellar.

rdj
7th February 2007, 03:52 PM
27 minutes ago SOMC 1,873 Gold stolen 1 27 0 6,980 24,872,868 details
27 minutes ago SOMC 1,562 Gold stolen 1 48 0 8,150 25,792,848 details
27 minutes ago SOMC 1,600 Gold stolen 1 45 0 7,346 26,284,333 details
27 minutes ago SOMC 1,275 Gold stolen 1 17 0 5,911 21,926,125 details
27 minutes ago SOMC 1,899 Gold stolen 1 35 0 5,529 19,717,459 details

Dunno why you made such a fuss over it, but you're in chain. That gets you massed every once in a while, so get over it.

Suckonmychunk
7th February 2007, 03:53 PM
Oh ya... rdj.

You were another one, spammed me the first day, then lost a bunch of weapons, and then never showed up in my logs again. Of course now that Im weak again...

rdj
7th February 2007, 04:01 PM
...I take the opportunity and mass you, laughing maniacally all the way? I really don't know how to make this clearer: You are in ff, in chain; I massed you, for being in chain; either leave chain, mass back, or rant about it some more here, I really don't care which, tbh.

Suckonmychunk
7th February 2007, 04:07 PM
lol nice response. You are getting better but you havent quite mastered the art of avoiding the topic you were called out on. Im still waiting.

rdj
7th February 2007, 04:24 PM
I don't recall you specifying any topic in particular, but ok:

1.) You're sentry was too high before, and I don't waste time spamming when I can be taking something from some other ff member.

2.) I always lose weapons, and have been since an age and a half ago. Tbh, this is the largest my da has been, since I never really bothered with it before.

3.) You got hacked. That's too bad, really, but it's not my problem. What is my problem is that you're still in ff, and apparently expect no one to touch you out of pity, but that's not how a war works. Your officers and commanders get sabbed regardless of their individual life story, and I don't see a reason to make you an exception.

Suckonmychunk
7th February 2007, 04:30 PM
I don't recall you specifying any topic in particular, but ok:

1.) You're sentry was too high before, and I don't waste time spamming when I can be taking something from some other ff member.

2.) I always lose weapons, and have been since an age and a half ago. Tbh, this is the largest my da has been, since I never really bothered with it before.

3.) You got hacked. That's too bad, really, but it's not my problem. What is my problem is that you're still in ff, and apparently expect no one to touch you out of pity, but that's not how a war works. Your officers and commanders get sabbed regardless of their individual life story, and I don't see a reason to make you an exception.

Well reading previous posts instead of blindly warning for them might help you pick up topics better, but whatever.

1) If we read back a little (you can do it I promise), that didnt go over to well, didnt fly for our chain, but it does for yours?

2) This came out of nowhere. If I knew you were this shady before I was hacked, I would have made sure you had less of it before hand.

3) Ya you know, Ive been playing KOC since age 2, and this is the way its worked. When Stes got hacked (age 5?) ES bitched at us because we thought it was right to sab him. We agreed not to sab him because we had respect for the chain and for the players. We waited til he was strong enough to war and I think by that time the war was already over. The lack of respect coming back is a true sign of the overall lack of respect for their fellow players, regardless of whether we are at war or not.

rdj
7th February 2007, 04:47 PM
Excuse me if I seem to lack etiquette in an online game, but it's not a lack of respect, nor is it a type of gloating. You were there to mass, so I massed you. That's it, so this convo is about used up.

Lite-Ning
7th February 2007, 08:08 PM
Oh ya... rdj.

You were another one, spammed me the first day, then lost a bunch of weapons, and then never showed up in my logs again. Of course now that Im weak again...

So, when you are massed you whine about "honor" or w/e
but if you are left alone, what? .. you gloat about how you are untouched (which is why this thread was started).

just get over it, we're at war, nothing else to it.

anyways, this war is fun. It's always nice to have some fresh meat to sab or whatnot. have fun everyone.

Suckonmychunk
7th February 2007, 09:29 PM
So, when you are massed you whine about "honor" or w/e
but if you are left alone, what? .. you gloat about how you are untouched (which is why this thread was started).

just get over it, we're at war, nothing else to it.

anyways, this war is fun. It's always nice to have some fresh meat to sab or whatnot. have fun everyone.

Im sorry, trouble reading?

I said no one touched me when I had my old account, even though I was well within sabbing range (my sentry was only 270), but now that Im starting fresh and cant hurt them yet, thats when they decide to come out.

Presence
7th February 2007, 10:21 PM
for the record, i made a hit on your old account <3
but it was a love poke =p
teehee

im glad to see you made a new account, and wish you would just tell us who stole your old one so we can mass the jerk to death

Suckonmychunk
7th February 2007, 10:46 PM
for the record, i made a hit on your old account <3
but it was a love poke =p
teehee

im glad to see you made a new account, and wish you would just tell us who stole your old one so we can mass the jerk to death

lol yes you did and I give you credit for that and being a good guy. The person who hacked it no longer plays koc, he hacked out of spite for the supposed "bad" way he was treated when he left our alliance.

Presence
8th February 2007, 12:38 AM
awww
that's hella shady...
stealing an account and then quitting koc :o

he better not live in california, or i say we go jump him =p

and thanks ^_^ ur a great person too =]

im having a blast on this vacation from koc im taking..
i actually get a full night sleep!
i hang out with my friends and not bring my laptop with me all over campus to bank every hour ( omfg ?! :P )
and i am getting caught up on my school work!

:DD

tomorrow, im gonna go visit my cousins in their high school too=p

damn. i might even just quit koc... because RL is a blast when koc is out of your mind =p
but then, i might not see you people ever again! and I can't have that now! =o

i think i'll train down my account and then play it small for the rest of the age at least... cuz small accounts are easier to manage=p

aww. damnit im spamming again..
i'll see you guys later=]

<3 all
don't kill each other while im gone o_O =p

http://www.seminileuven.be/deslist/sig.php?user=SOMC
nice =p u rebuild so fast o_O

Suckonmychunk
8th February 2007, 12:44 AM
I get a lot of help from good friends :)

Lite-Ning
8th February 2007, 05:01 AM
Im sorry, trouble reading?

I said no one touched me when I had my old account, even though I was well within sabbing range (my sentry was only 270), but now that Im starting fresh and cant hurt them yet, thats when they decide to come out.

My post was directed to yourself and FF. This thread was started because DD was pretty much bragging about how he's been untouched; well now the war is going .. you're in-chain, so stop complaining. If you want it to stop so bad, get out of chain.

Juukamen
8th February 2007, 06:01 AM
I'm kinda ondering, in real life, how many are able to rob a old man ont he street, and then beating him ?
Of theese posts i've seen, I can make a nice little list
Well, just have fun folks, cause that old man will retun strong again also and as said, he got a nice growth now... damm good with friends =))

How was the Stes got hacked story in age 5 ? anyone that can tell it to me ? hans, u love telling stories!

elfmare
8th February 2007, 07:14 AM
My post was directed to yourself and FF. This thread was started because DD was pretty much bragging about how he's been untouched; well now the war is going .. you're in-chain, so stop complaining. If you want it to stop so bad, get out of chain.

hmmm,,, thats funny, this is what i saw.

Dont seem like bragging to me, just stating the fact according to him..
But anyways, these poast are so lame now, almost as lame as the war. lol

Maximus-
8th February 2007, 08:28 AM
awww
that's hella shady...
stealing an account and then quitting koc :o

he better not live in california, or i say we go jump him =p

and thanks ^_^ ur a great person too =]

im having a blast on this vacation from koc im taking..
i actually get a full night sleep!
i hang out with my friends and not bring my laptop with me all over campus to bank every hour ( omfg ?! :P )
and i am getting caught up on my school work!

:DD

tomorrow, im gonna go visit my cousins in their high school too=p

damn. i might even just quit koc... because RL is a blast when koc is out of your mind =p
but then, i might not see you people ever again! and I can't have that now! =o

i think i'll train down my account and then play it small for the rest of the age at least... cuz small accounts are easier to manage=p

aww. damnit im spamming again..
i'll see you guys later=]

<3 all
don't kill each other while im gone o_O =p

http://www.seminileuven.be/deslist/sig.php?user=SOMC
nice =p u rebuild so fast o_O

Best post so far :p

this game is just a game... too bad it takes us too much time :(

Lite-Ning
8th February 2007, 12:27 PM
hmmm,,, thats funny, this is what i saw.

Dont seem like bragging to me, just stating the fact according to him..
But anyways, these poast are so lame now, almost as lame as the war. lol

You're reading to much into my post bud. My one and only point ... We're in war, so don't complain about being sabbed or massed by the people you are at war with if you are in-chain.

And as far as the intentions of the thread, it's basically trying to degrade the AC about how little firepower they have (ie gloating about how he has hardly been touched by the ac). that's what I got from it.

it's just a game, I don't know where all the bickering is coming from, just play.

Poltionorch
8th February 2007, 04:47 PM
Too much propaganda. SOMC, I respect the players in FF I've talked with, but that won't stop me from sabbing them in this war. I regret that you got hacked, but I understand those who whack you when they have the opportunity. You are in the enemy chain, and you are no little child or an old crippled man. You're just a guy who has a weaker toy then some of us. And we will try to keep your toy weak because it would not be in our favour to see FF rebuild a nice big strong account that would surely whack us when it gets back to strength...

For the rest, I admit that I haven't sabbed much before yesterday but sometimes rl is a bitch. I am sabbing now though and even though I don't really likesabbing EC and I can't build da bc you guys sab it as soon as I buy, I will keep fighting. I don't care about why the war started, but I won't stop till it stops.

Suckonmychunk
8th February 2007, 06:01 PM
Ya ya, everyone says that til it happens to their own chain then they come out of the woodwork making posts about how its wrong. I wish I could find the posts from ES from the age 5 war when stes was hacked. Its amazing how much people flip flop.

Jezuzz
8th February 2007, 07:11 PM
Ya ya, everyone says that til it happens to their own chain then they come out of the woodwork making posts about how its wrong. I wish I could find the posts from ES from the age 5 war when stes was hacked. Its amazing how much people flip flop.

I have been in ES private channel for a while last age, I can name a couple of them who had another account for breaking :) (Also admins ;) ). Owh and all those accounts suspended in ES for auto refresher etc ;).

Admin in ES:
[18:1958] <*> good
[18:2016] <*> if ALL the "cheaters" i know get banned, including me, then ill have some faith
[18:2024] <*> otherwise, it's all a sham to me

[18:1613] <*>ask if they are done with the bannings
[18:1621] <* and ask them why they have been so selective
[18:1640] <* until im banned for my multis, i wont have ANY faith in the bans at all

I bet you feel real proud lmfao, this only shows how honourable ES/LaCN really is. Go ahead mass a hacked account thats trying to restart, lmfao, u guys rock so bad.

why dont u try to farm me or something?

hacked? Isnt hacking when someone breaks into your computer to get the login? If you give it its not hacking anymore :P

TyrDragonsoul
9th February 2007, 08:37 AM
OK This is getting Pathetic ... Viv and DDK just Kiss and make up and lets get on with KoC as for the rest of You ... Its A Goddess Damned Game nothing More Nothing Less ...

If You Are Here To Piss and Moan then GO AWAY its a game designed for having Fun ... If you are Pissing and Moaning you arnt having fun. And if you arnt having Fun ... DONT PLAY

Oh SOMC Keep Up The Good Attitude ... Respect... You to Presence

Suckonmychunk
9th February 2007, 06:20 PM
Thanks mate :) ^^

Presence
9th February 2007, 09:16 PM
Yeah Thanks :D
^__^

and i do agree
if ur not having fun,
then it is a good time to quit
or at least train down -__-

which is why... im making my mini-announcement of lessened activity once my account returns.. and im gonna be training down (so if y'all would give me like a day before stealing my gold i'd be most appreciative lol =p [ no jk ;p ] ) but yeah, on a serious note, big accounts taking way too much time to manage, i don't know how you guys can do it in all honesty

i use to wake up every 2 hours to bank... i assure you, that's not fun
sometimes i'd forget to wakeup , and be like damnit cuz i lost like 30-40 mil overnight ;/

this vacation was so good for me,
Straight A's ( okay well, english is A- ... :/ ) in all my classes thus far now ;p
and im getting good nights sleep :}
i can only imagine what will happen when i return to my old tff and tbg like last age ;p
(like , 300 tff, 2 mil tbg ;p )
cuz yeah... 115k tff and 3 mil tbg don't work well with me =/

DAMNIT I spammed again
sorry!Q

Hope you all are having fun, and ... <3 my viv ^_^

Rawr!

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 08:37 PM
21 minutes ago rdj107_FG 17,126 Gold stolen 1 0 4 32,924,121 145,908 details
21 minutes ago rdj107_FG 19,535 Gold stolen 1 0 3 29,773,229 135,611 details
21 minutes ago rdj107_FG 18,323 Gold stolen 1 0 2 35,481,288 146,146 details
21 minutes ago rdj107_FG 24,958 Gold stolen 1 0 2 35,495,109 135,383 details
21 minutes ago rdj107_FG 22,405 Gold stolen 1 0 3 29,245,051 146,252 details

That a boy RDJ. Way to make it hurt. 14 mercs and 208 in gold repairs.

Lite-Ning
10th February 2007, 08:43 PM
5 hours ago alwaysthebest Sabotage 3 1
5 hours ago alwaysthebest Sabotage 3 0
5 hours ago alwaysthebest Sabotage 2 0
5 hours ago alwaysthebest Sabotage 4 0

That a boy alwaysthebest. Way to make it hurt. Nothing.

LoL. I've blanked on alwaysthebest too :p. Just wanted to show how pointless trying to slander one another is. But "SOMC Keep Up The Good Attitude ... Respect" lol

Intelligence on alwaysthebest
Time Mission Type Result Number of Spies Detailed Report
1 day ago Sabotage Failure 3 details
1 day ago Sabotage Aborted 3 details
1 day ago Sabotage Aborted 3 details

~lite

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 08:47 PM
lol sabbing is one thing, wasting 5 turns and gold on repairs to do absolutely nothing is a completely different thing. Its not called slander buddy, though RDJ has tried to make it personal with kick/bans from #the_ac and stuff. Its just a war.

And lets not forget, my attitude was great til we saw what LaCN was made out of...

[edit]
6 seconds ago Lite-Ning 8,244 Gold stolen 1 0 5 4,913,548 151,797 details
12 seconds ago Lite-Ning 7,042 Gold stolen 1 0 2 3,953,312 143,675 details
17 seconds ago Lite-Ning 11,566 Gold stolen 1 0 7 4,613,421 117,125 details
24 seconds ago Lite-Ning 8,521 Gold stolen 1 0 3 4,782,943 149,564 details
1 minute ago Lite-Ning Attack defended 1 0 0 70 141,324 details

lol dammit. 17 more mercs and 700 in repairs

Lite-Ning
10th February 2007, 08:53 PM
lol sabbing is one thing, wasting 5 turns and gold on repairs to do absolutely nothing is a completely different thing. Its not called slander buddy, though RDJ has tried to make it personal with kick/bans from #the_ac and stuff. Its just a war.

I think you finally got it :p Though while I am here, I think it did a little more than you say, Considering your TFF is only 17k and your officers TFF amount to over 1.5 million .. wink wink. :)

7 seconds ago SOMC 8,244 Gold stolen 1 5 0 151,797 4,913,548 details
13 seconds ago SOMC 7,042 Gold stolen 1 2 0 143,675 3,953,312 details
18 seconds ago SOMC 11,566 Gold stolen 1 7 0 117,125 4,613,421 details
25 seconds ago SOMC 8,521 Gold stolen 1 3 0 149,564 4,782,943 details
1 minute ago SOMC Attack defended 1 0 0 141,324 70 details

sorry about that first one. blackness sabbed my 30 BPM lol :)

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 08:55 PM
Though while I am here, I think it did a little more than you say, Considering your TFF is only 17k and your officers TFF amount to over 1.5 million .. wink wink. :)

I dont get it?

Lite-Ning
10th February 2007, 08:59 PM
LoL. This one is on me. I forgot that you're a new account.

and since you're a fan of the edit .. i'll give it a go :p

[edit]

lol sabbing is one thing, wasting 5 turns and gold on repairs to do absolutely nothing is a completely different thing.

LOL .. IS IT? Let's see, someone 5x1s you, at least you lost something. Though if someone blanks on me, I lose absolutely nothing and they lose nunchakus. Hmm ...

EDIT 2 - seems you didn't get my post with your response below. lol. I was saying that since you had an offy base of over 1.5million soldiers .. you probably had a lot of coverts and therefore lost quite a bit with a 5x1. I however forgot that you are a new account so that does not apply to you.

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 09:00 PM
Ok sure...

You can let me in on it sometime

[edit]
[edit]
Quote:
lol sabbing is one thing, wasting 5 turns and gold on repairs to do absolutely nothing is a completely different thing.

LOL .. IS IT? Let's see, someone 5x1s you, at least you lost something. Though if someone blanks on me, I lose absolutely nothing and they lose nunchakus. Hmm ...

Sure I guess you could say in the long run, your attacks cost me 59500 in gold plus another 800 more. Frankly that doesnt phase me much because you lose more in repairs then I do total. So no real loss here. Its more of the point that it defeats the purpose. 5*1s are to kill coverts or untrained and I dont have enough of either to kill.

EDIT 2 - seems you didn't get my post with your response below. lol. I was saying that since you had an offy base of over 1.5million soldiers .. you probably had a lot of coverts and therefore lost quite a bit with a 5x1. I however forgot that you are a new account so that does not apply to you.

I see now, if I still had my old account, you would have gotten sabbed long ago.

Lite-Ning
10th February 2007, 09:07 PM
LoL. battle of the edits :p
anyways, once again, showing the pointlessness that I talked about in my initial post. I'm sure both sides can post blanks or pointless 5x1s. what's the point on trying to use them on GUA to degrade the other .. no one is going to get anywhere doing that. Just leave your talking in the battlefield :)

~Lite

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 09:10 PM
Haha until I get a tad bit more spy on my new account, for you big accounts, I do my talking here

rdj
10th February 2007, 09:35 PM
SOMC None 1 hour ago
Your army sustains 4 casualties!

4 Defense Mercenaries were killed in action.

That worked well didnt it

Error
Recepient has set you on ignore. Message was not sent.

Apparently, it did. I'm going to be massing you, so I really don't care bout what you say about it. The channel ban, however, was because I find you annoying, tbh^^.

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 09:38 PM
Apparently, it did. I'm going to be massing you, so I really don't care bout what you say about it. The channel ban, however, was because I find you annoying, tbh^^.

Ya lol. I left the channel. You invited me in. I said a couple of things. 20 minutes later, after I called you out on GUA, you kick me and ban me though I hadnt said anything in the channel. Im glad you are able to seperate your responsibilites so well.

rdj
10th February 2007, 10:04 PM
Which responsibilities? There are no rules for irc, so I can ban you for being a jackass elsewhere.

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 10:06 PM
The point of it is, you keep GUA to GUA and IRC to IRC. Im fairly certain that mods are appointed here for those capabilities and maturity levels. But the fact that you warn me here and then ban me there as a result of something that happend on gua signify that you are incapable of doing so.

CrippledLucifer-
10th February 2007, 10:10 PM
i heard FF went to AC for a truce and viv rejected it, which kinda makes the thread title pointless. any details?

Doomy
10th February 2007, 10:12 PM
Yeah Thanks :D
^__^

and i do agree
if ur not having fun,
then it is a good time to quit
or at least train down -__-

which is why... im making my mini-announcement of lessened activity once my account returns.. and im gonna be training down (so if y'all would give me like a day before stealing my gold i'd be most appreciative lol =p [ no jk ;p ] ) but yeah, on a serious note, big accounts taking way too much time to manage, i don't know how you guys can do it in all honesty

i use to wake up every 2 hours to bank... i assure you, that's not fun
sometimes i'd forget to wakeup , and be like damnit cuz i lost like 30-40 mil overnight ;/

this vacation was so good for me,
Straight A's ( okay well, english is A- ... :/ ) in all my classes thus far now ;p
and im getting good nights sleep :}
i can only imagine what will happen when i return to my old tff and tbg like last age ;p
(like , 300 tff, 2 mil tbg ;p )
cuz yeah... 115k tff and 3 mil tbg don't work well with me =/

DAMNIT I spammed again
sorry!Q

Hope you all are having fun, and ... <3 my viv ^_^

Rawr!

I used to lose 300 mil per day at the peak of last age. I just couldn't be assed to bank constantly.

But yeha anyway, I already expected all the bickering and such from the AC, as they are quite pigheaded.

But to you FF guys, seriously, I did think better of you. Wasn't like this back in the day I was in chain.

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 10:14 PM
i heard FF went to AC for a truce and viv rejected it, which kinda makes the thread title pointless. any details?

You heard wrong

[edit]

For doomy

But to you FF guys, seriously, I did think better of you. Wasn't like this back in the day I was in chain.

A lot of this has to do with the fact that most of the people we are complaining about have no respect and decide to mass a new account, coming back from a hack (we are talking about mine). Its one thing to do it, its another thing to do it when in a previous age we were asked not to (regarding stes) and we avoided him out of respect.

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 10:25 PM
ricky can seperate himself as he had mme banned for 24 hours because of a post, which was deleted in this thread

Im not saying he DOESNT seperate himself, especially when it comes to his own alliance, he needs to or else his mod would be revoked. But that doesnt mean he ALWAYS does, and therein lies the problem.

rdj
10th February 2007, 10:27 PM
The point of it is, you keep GUA to GUA and IRC to IRC. Im fairly certain that mods are appointed here for those capabilities and maturity levels. But the fact that you warn me here and then ban me there as a result of something that happend on gua signify that you are incapable of doing so.

What I can do, and what I choose to do is really nothing a one sided person like you can decide. Also, holding a grudge for a past warning you earned is actually immature, so there really is no room for you to twist what happened (btw, I don't need to seperate gua from irc in anycase, if you didn't notice^^).

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 10:28 PM
What I can do, and what I choose to do is really nothing a one sided person like you can decide. Also, holding a grudge for a past warning you earned is actually immature, so there really is no room for you to twist what happened (btw, I don't need to seperate gua from irc in anycase, if you didn't notice^^).

We are talking about the warning two days ago son, not one you gave me long ago. The fact that you give warnings in matters you have a stake in shows a little something.

[edit]

Not at all viv. Im having a grand ol time. If I wasnt, I would have quit when I got hacked :)

rdj
10th February 2007, 10:35 PM
We are talking about the warning two days ago son, not one you gave me long ago. The fact that you give warnings in matters you have a stake in shows a little something.

[edit]

Not at all viv. Im having a grand ol time. If I wasnt, I would have quit when I got hacked :)

Suck, I want you to stare at my profile....look at it real long and hard...now, I really don't need neutrality, and I'm not going to be the one warning you when you say something stupid ^.~. Also, I really don't need to explain how the warning you got was a result of your own actions and no one else's, so i'll just stick to saying you really haven't got a clue.

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 10:37 PM
also seems to me most of Ff does their fighting on GUA

^^

if ya'all didnt spend so much time here, you wouldnt need to hook up with PR and Rf in masses :P

Welllllllll steph to be fair and honest, we wouldnt have gone to PR and RF if you hadnt gone to ES first. It would have been us vs you. And the only reason Im on here so much is Im running out of the tiny LaCN accounts that have anything to sab. So until Im built up a little more, Im forced to gua.

RDJ... please comprehend what Im saying. I didnt say I didnt deserve the warning, my complaint is you looked over others that deserved one as well because they were on your side.

rdj
10th February 2007, 10:48 PM
Let's look passed the fact that I wasn't the only mod in the koc section....and passed the fact that i've warned nearly all my clan members and friends for various infractions....and passed the fact that you really couldn't care less about how "fair" gua is, as long as you score an invisible point on a debate....*phew* mkay, we're in that mind set now, and here's the kicker: you can report posts yourself. I know you know how to, and know you've done so many times (curiously, never your own chain with even obvious flaming, but let's ignore that for now). Those are looked at by all mods, and if they're not warned for at that point, then in most cases (this of course allows for human error, not for some giant conspiracy against ff by people who don't play koc), they aren't warnable. It's that simple, so i'm going on to bed now^^.

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 10:52 PM
Let's look passed the fact that I wasn't the only mod in the koc section....and passed the fact that i've warned nearly all my clan members and friends for various infractions....and passed the fact that you really couldn't care less about how "fair" gua is, as long as you score an invisible point on a debate....*phew* mkay, we're in that mind set now, and here's the kicker: you can report posts yourself. I know you know how to, and know you've done so many times (curiously, never your own chain with even obvious flaming, but let's ignore that for now).

I suppose if I was a mod I would. Thats not my job, its yours, anything I do beyond that is helping.

And invisible point on a debate? Are you kidding me? Its not like I come here to change anyones mind, we come here to talk shit back and forth. Thats all we use the KOC section of GUA for and thats all everyone will. That doesnt absolve you of duties.

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 10:58 PM
/me cheers

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo ricky :P

and by the way, ONCE AGAIN
i was asked by Cerri to post it

and i did, AND it was turned down at first
THEN i let it go and went on my merry little way
CUSTOS happened to notice $#@%$ left ur alliance, appologized to me for his mannerisms in my channel and at that point i had sabbe dmost of u, once, when i was massed again, THEN and only then did the mods in Es look at it again and decide to get involved

u mean read like u ask for directions....

I know he asked you to do it dear but it works in the same way as or affiliation with PR. We didnt ask them for help and vice versa, we just have a common enemy and find it beneficial to mass together.

As for the rest of it, its not like anyone had told us he apologized or left. He completely quit and give his account to someone else. Most of FF stil asks daily if he left FF or not. So if the reasons for ES getting invloved was because we were sabbing you during a war then...

Suckonmychunk
10th February 2007, 11:11 PM
Thats my problem. But its ok, I accept it <3

Agent-of-Mayhem
11th February 2007, 07:19 AM
rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love you Daniel, but when is FF actually going to take something from me?

And when am I going to get massed, something that actually does something?

Oh yeah, thats right. I am in a sab chain, must have no weapons.... lol

Can you say.. Useless. I would say renaame FF to HasBeens but that isnt right, you never was anything. :P

Hansscherff
11th February 2007, 10:14 AM
Wait wait, let me read between the lines ;)

rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love you Daniel, but when is FF actually going to take something from me?

"When is FF actually going to take something from the account that beebob2uk put a lot of hard work in, the account that i didnt have to do anything for but i do like bragging about."

And when am I going to get massed, something that actually does something?

"Let me brag one more time about beebob2uk's accomplishments since i dont have an account of my own to brag about"

Oh yeah, thats right. I am in a sab chain, must have no weapons.... lol

"Till 2 days ago i was hiding in a rank chain where i could use the TBG beebob2uk provided the account with to try and get ready for a war so i can then brag some more about beebob2uk's account if i dont get hurt instantaneousl˙."

Can you say.. Useless. I would say renaame FF to HasBeens but that isnt right, you never was anything. :P

"I would like to rename FF to Hasbeens eventho i have quitted this game a thousand times already, made i'm quitting threads everywhere, basically giving myself the nickname 'Hasbeen12timesalready-butstillcantquit'."

Lets face it Agent, u have a history of using other peoples accounts and accomplishments for your own ego, if anyone thinks thats applaudable, i'd gladly redirect them to this very old post of mine ( http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=780238#post780238 ) and inform u that it was the truth all along (as conformed by several people involved). So anyone apllauding agents accomplishments applauds what happened to Midnightrain-'s account last age.

Agent-of-Mayhem
11th February 2007, 03:02 PM
Once again last age. Old News.

The point I am getting at Hans is that you arent even trying to take shit. You cant withy our puny little 130m spy but I get sabbed by 2 people a day at this present time.

Hansscherff
11th February 2007, 03:15 PM
Once again last age. Old News.

The point I am getting at Hans is that you arent even trying to take shit. You cant withy our puny little 130m spy but I get sabbed by 2 people a day at this present time.

Thats 2 more then i had in the last 24 hours, the last one that sabbed me is lite-ning about 30 hours ago ;)

Agent-of-Mayhem
11th February 2007, 03:20 PM
Kinda had a busy day yesterday, so I didnt sab at all. Wont happen again :(

Lite-Ning
11th February 2007, 04:19 PM
Thats 2 more then i had in the last 24 hours, the last one that sabbed me is lite-ning about 30 hours ago ;)

don't i feel special :p

77 reports total | page 3 of 3

every day since the war started. why can't i find you in my logs :( .. my sents are lonely.

Hansscherff
11th February 2007, 04:39 PM
don't i feel special :p

77 reports total | page 3 of 3

every day since the war started. why can't i find you in my logs :( .. my sents are lonely.

Dont worry, u wont see me making up excuses ^^

rdj
11th February 2007, 07:27 PM
Actually, I warned him multiple times when I was a mod, so you can cut out the "You spent all your time persecuting me" gibberish.

snoop
11th February 2007, 08:46 PM
This thread is NOT about RDJ and his tenure as a mod (during which he performed satisfactorily.) If discussion of this subject continues I'm closing this thread.

Lite-Ning
11th February 2007, 09:10 PM
Dont worry, u wont see me making up excuses ^^

I guess I can accept that answer lol :p

Lskoc
11th February 2007, 09:10 PM
I have been ass-sabbing FF all weekend.

Suckonmychunk
12th February 2007, 10:52 AM
hehehe this whole thread is amusing....I noticed Agent only runs his mouth tho, when he has someone else's account....when it's his own...tame as a little mouse....

Anyways...how's the sabbing...both sides still have weapons or ... ? and I see FF is at least massing....what bout ES/AC??

Is that a cheating accusation, Viv? I haven't really seen anything to show it's an actual fact...unless I missed something? I thought I read somewhere that details where shared...so that would therefore NOT make it a hack....otherwise we would have to reclassify some of your Tazz (or whoever you claimed it was, don't remember) "hacks" as well to "other". :)

NO ONE had my details. That comment in itself is a cheating accusation. And the admins had all the proof they needed, they just chose not to do anything.

Jezuzz
12th February 2007, 11:34 AM
NO ONE had my details. That comment in itself is a cheating accusation. And the admins had all the proof they needed, they just chose not to do anything.

Then tell us how did you got hacked, because if nobody has your login, they must have hacked your email or your computer. And those 2 are pretty unlikely to happen :P. I am a noob with script etc so maybe its possible butI dont know :d

Karina
12th February 2007, 12:58 PM
rolf

aww someone is keen on a certain someone ^^

oh im fucking with him karina chill the fuck out...dont worry love he ill stil give ya E penor :P

anyhow

JP it can happen, my hackers told me i had an open port and they waited till they could get itno it

bam they got into my computer and got my log in info

but its nice to see all of FF selling off that SA to help somc ^^

LOL ... i defend all of my friends...and really Vivy...you're the one sending your boob pics (and other pics too...I can post if you like) all over the net...so don't mistake me for someone like you. :)

SilverSable
12th February 2007, 01:06 PM
One more crap post in here and the thread is being closed.

Please follow the rules guys. Because I doubt that boob pictures and cheating accusations are on topic.

Karina
12th February 2007, 01:07 PM
ROFL wasn't too hard considering you were the one that sent them...I wish someone had warned me before I openend them...and if your not embarrassed...go on and post them then... c'mon Viv...show the world ;)

Karina
12th February 2007, 01:08 PM
oops, GUA fux0ring

SilverSable
12th February 2007, 01:15 PM
I dunno why... But, this is just too funny. You guys are giving me my best laugh today. But this thread is still to be closed.