PDA

View Full Version : Intercepted intelligence

Gifflebip
27th January 2007, 12:56 AM
A question.

When you go to your intel log and see intercepted sab attempts but 0 spies caught, does that mean they didn't get through at all?

Thanks in advance.

Onivalter-
27th January 2007, 01:41 AM
Yup that's right....

mcm-never-dies
27th January 2007, 03:26 AM
if they get trough they won´t show up in your intel log at all ;)

Gifflebip
27th January 2007, 09:00 AM
Well I'll consider that a lesson learned. I foolishly sold all my SA thinking it was sabbed cause I thought a zero spy caught intercept was still a success.

At least I doubled my sentry :dropdead:

Thanks for the responses!

mcm-never-dies
27th January 2007, 10:22 AM
well, if 1 failed attempt appears in your logs it doesn't mean all have failed ;) There might still be 10 others that got through

Gummy06
27th January 2007, 11:13 AM
if 11 attempts that means they failed every time and if 10 sab attempts that means at lesson one thing is sab'd

Gifflebip
27th January 2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah I got that, my statement was poorly worded.

I meant that I thought when you intercepted a mission but caught zero spies that means the sab mission was a success. Stupid me not realizing that intercepted...means intercepted.

Live and learn, it only cost me 200 mil SA hahaha, next time I'll count the number of intercepted attacks and subtract that from 11 (11 is the max sab missions in 24 hours right?) and then sell off.

My sentry wasn't even that high before the sabotage, but I guess I caught like 90% of the missions, sabotage must be as random as recon, I didn't know that.

mcm-never-dies
27th January 2007, 01:01 PM
I think it are the same formulas, but not sure :p

DeaTH_BLooM
27th January 2007, 05:47 PM
random sabbin formula sux.it should be like DA-SA.my officer who has less spy than me sabbed more than me today in our sab contest.so don't feel so safe by doublin' ur sentry.u can be sabbed by someone who has 4 times less spy rating than ur sentry...